Cheating on wife

Btmboy92

First time posting.... Only when I was married did I start to go wild with guys.  While I was in the Army I would stop by an older chub friends house on the way home in my uniform and he would fuck me bare for a half hour, feeding me poppers, doing dad-son rp.  There was just something satisfying about being filled by a guy that you can't get from a woman.... similar to eating and drinking, they both satisfy different needs.  I started going to bath houses while I was married too and just the raw inhibition and open sex, there is nothing like it in the straight world..... it's so much easier to fulfill fantasies and fetishes.  Eventually I started to experiment with chem enhancement and that was a whole new level of intensity.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

On 11/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, JackEdJIZZ said:

Two random thoughts on fucking married men who step out on their wives.

A sadistic dom I had been with many times took me to his home one time.  I had stripped in his car as he drove around.  I had a blind fold on but recognized the sounds of a garage door.   Got out and went in where he proceeded to fuck me as I bent over the rail of his pool table in the family room.   In a moment his wife and daughter walked in on us as he was hammering me hard.  Lots of screaming and yelling....but that crazy bastard never stopped fucking me.   As his family watched and screamed, he finished busting his nut before pulling out.   Was even more weird then.  Standing there cum leaking out my ass as they argued seeming to ignore me.   Eventually, he said he had to "get rid of the faggot" and took me back to the garage, my clothes.  He was silent as I dressed and as he drove me back to my car.   Made me very wary of married guys.........

The other thing is a real turn off to married guys who reach out to me with this comment:   Expecting a mercy fuck session, men often tell me their wife no longer has sex with them.   My reaction (not a judgement, but just how I feel) is if the woman you married and likely fathered children with does not want your cock in her cunt, then why should I want it in my ass.  Likely you are a poor lover or possibly inattentive to your partner or something like that.  Not something I want in my fuck sessions.    I also do not like their attitude indicates I am so hard up for sex that I will take anything------when all they want is a free hole to fuck.   If female whores were free---they would be there instead.   

I used to meet up with a sadistic guy in Charlotte NC. Used to pick me up at a lowes, blindfold me , l had to get naked in the car as he drove to his house. Parked the car I'm the garage. Nice house. I was allowed to take blindfold off when we exited the car. He made me fold my clothes neatly and lay this on the floor.

Took be in the downstairs of the home and had a table that he tied me too. I was video taped as he rubbed ben gay all over my cock and balls. Watched me as I was burning from that. After a while he would clean me up. Then he put a collar on me and shoved an anal hook in me. He would then fuck my mouth with his cock.

After a while he untied me, he never did cum from me sucking him.

Then he told me I was getting 30 hits. Made me bend over and I was not to move.

I was caned 10 times, paddled 10 times, and strapped 10 times on my ass.

He then told me to follow him and we layer down on a bed and he jerked of on me. He shot his load on my cock and told me to jerk off,using his cum as lube on my cock.

When I came, he told me to scoop it up and eat all of it. 

That was tough, I alway lose interest after I shot my load. But I ate my cum, and because it took a little longer than he wanted, I got caned 10 more times.

We then took a shower together , dryed off and got dressed.

He took me back to my car blindfolded.  We did this about 6 times, then I lost touch with him.

He was married ,and so am I.

I always wonder about those videos though

• Like 1

It was a nightmare when I got diagnosed my wife freaked out big time and went into a panic about whether she might have got hiv from me. Back then you’d to wait on blood work. During seroconversion when my viral load was 3 million I fucked two different hookers rawdawg, and young fem boys at the bathhouse 

• Like 4

On 12/16/2020 at 5:21 AM, CumBustion said:

Lot of the nastiest, rawest, most dom Tops I’ve fucked with were married or in a LTR with a female. There’s a ton of sexually frustrated bi/bi-curious dudes out there that are just aching to get their dick sucked and sinking it balls deep in a raw hole just so they can unload their bloated, aching, blue balls. It’s not hard to swing them over to the dark side once they see how much better man sex is. It is all about the “5 No’s”: No feelings, no babies, no periods, no “headaches”, no holes barred.

5 "no's". Sums up why I went from mainly straight to mainly m2m 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

It was a nightmare when I got diagnosed my wife freaked out big time and went into a panic about whether she might have got hiv from me. Back then you’d to wait on blood work. During seroconversion when my viral load was 3 million I fucked two different hookers rawdawg, and young fem boys at the bathhouse 

Are you still married? 

On 1/15/2021 at 6:08 PM, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

Me she know 

she felt sorry for me 

• 2 months later...

Love making my married guys to opem their pussies for me while my cock is raw inside them. This is my current marrried fuck buddy. Loved to wear my wife’s panties. He has worn his too and one time he even had stockings for me, so sexy.

C0F61482-FC91-43E3-B32B-D2B158FF1BA7.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators
On 12/15/2020 at 2:51 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

Bisexuality is worst unless consented by the partner and given equal opportunity to do what you are doing. 

Cheating has no particular relationship with orientation - straight, gay, bi, or otherwise. It's not the bisexuality that's immoral here, it's the lack of consent. The genders of the participants make no difference.

A lot of straight people seem to think about bisexuality this way, and it has always puzzled me. Back in the 90's I heard a woman in a TV talk show audience during a segment on bisexuality ask (of a married bisexual woman on the show who were non-monogamous), "How come it's OK for you to have your little friend, and him [referring to her husband] to have his, but it's not OK for me and my husband to?" There was a stunned moment of silence from the four people on stage with the host... because of course, to them that had nothing whatsoever to do with sexuality and everything to do with consent in the relationship.

• Upvote 2

I’m married and play without my wife knowing. From a health standpoint i try to remain selective but at the end of the day it’s still a risk. With that said I have found sex with men is just easy and raw, I love it. However I have had some female hookups that have been equally as wild so it works both ways. 

When I’m with a man if he is fucking me I want it raw and I want him to load my ass. I have a fond memory of a hot daddy fucking me raw but pulling out at the last moment to cum. I want you to breed me. I have introduced a few married men to breeding as well. I love finding a married guy who has limited experience and fucking him with my raw cock. Many a guy has said they never do this and then they like it.  

at the end of the day I love raw fucks. Feed me some poppers in a hotel and I’ll give it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 4:36 PM, Mikehunter311 said:

I’m married and play without my wife knowing. From a health standpoint i try to remain selective but at the end of the day it’s still a risk.

Get on PrEP in order to protect your wife, at least.  Look for the hotline number where you live: [think before following links] https://hab.hrsa.gov/get-care/state-hivaids-hotlines .  All the arrangements can be handled over the telephone, so no disturbing mail arriving at your house, no co-pays having to be explained, you can arrange to have the prescription filled at the pharmacy of your choice in another town or whatever, where you pick it up and stash it some place at home that only you know.  I know because this is how I do. 

PrEP doesn't help with other STIs, some of which are, depending on one's experience and perspective, every bit as dangerous as HIV can be; thinking of Hep-C, for example, but PrEP will prevent someone from getting "the big one."  I'm fairly sexually active, getting bred perhaps 3X/month, and I too aim at being selective, but in the end, we are rolling dice.  Also, there are different PrEPs out there now, so if one kind doesn't agree with you, there are other kinds your healthcare provider can let you try.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1