More passionate in bed

Hungry for cock

No emotional hang ups, they are there for one thing

Cons:

May or may not be good at sucking

Scheduling, availability is a challenge

More concerned about bb

On 1/15/2021 at 6:08 PM, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

It was a nightmare when I got diagnosed my wife freaked out big time and went into a panic about whether she might have got hiv from me. During seroconversion when my viral load was 3 million 

I was married and was cheating on my wife with a friend from work. That friend from work one day started to flirt with me. That lead to me having a gay fling with him. We would sneak around, he showed me more about the gay lifestyle while I was with my wife. One night after work we went to a friend of his . And this started the first time I would bareback. I topped all of them that night. That was the best sex I ever had to that time. For the next two years, I had a double lifestyle. One straight and one homosexual. My friends in the group would have sex a few times a week. I was getting more and more into my homosexual lifestyle. And six years ago just after the holidays the nightmare started. I went to a holiday party in November and hooked up with my friend at the party. We snuck away and we fucked around. He told me that he had been sick shortly before the party, but was feeling better. We had both started chasing at the same time. He came down with HIV too and I became the first person he HIV pozzed. Well I started my seroconversion for new year’s and I soon tested positive for HIV. Once I got that diagnosed my wife also freaked out big time and went into a panic, I could have given her HIV. She was so angry that I was cheating on her with guys. So with the cheating and having HIV now. She divorced me. After that I dropped my straight lifestyle to friends and family. And I came out as to a Homosexual. 

Edited by Poz2play
Forgot something
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2020 at 11:16 PM, Doccer19677 said:

I love fucking married men. They always ask for a condom initially, but after eating their hole they seem unable to say no. My thick cock head rubbing the entrance to their slim hole. I always promise I will only put my tip in, it will be safe 😀. Before too long I am ploughing their arse Raw balls deep as they are milking my thick hard daddy dick. I always whisper to them do they want me to cum deep inside their now owned hole but i can honestly say no one has ever refused as I unload deep in their guts. Now they are daddy’s boys who can’t get enough raw dick. 

Totally agree. Every straight married guy I’ve fucked with a rubber initially eventually asks for it to come off. Always happy to oblige 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, karluspig said:

They are my fav too...love to bare fuck them and send them home with a pozitive attitude.

Need more guys like you!!