4 Daddy's at the Pool Party

Not my story, but I thought you all would like

Not gonna waste time with the intro here. One day at work I was bored and horny and wanted something to get excited about, so I went looking for new dick on my phone. I met a guy on Grindr, he was hot and older, so I decided his dick belonged inside me, and tried to arrange something. Unfortunately he couldn’t host nor could I so he invited me to a Sunday gay pool party that weekend that was pretty much a weekly thing for a bunch of middle age-older guys to hang out and relax. He said he was a regular and he could fuck me there if I was okay with that. I was.

So Sunday comes and I show up to this house in a upper middle class suburban neighborhood. I usually never do stuff like this during the daytime so I felt a little naughty seeing people washing their cars and walking their dogs as I walked to the front door. A sign on the door saying Welcome informed me to walk right on through to the backyard. I walked right in (as the sign instructed) and instantly all eyes were on me. I was the youngest one there by at least 20 years. The guy that invited me wasn’t even there yet so I was kind of lost, but the two guys hosting the party happened to be inside to welcome me and giddily introduced me to everyone. It was about 12-15 guys, all middle aged to a few much older. A few were in the pool, but most just lounging around in lawn chairs. Some were naked, some partially to fully clothed, it was overall just a chill atmosphere, hardly an orgy or anything of the sort. Still, I definitely felt heads turn when I stripped off all my clothes (back in the house, to guarantee I’d walk by everyone again naked) to get in the pool.

I had been in the pool for just a few moments, enjoying the free feeling of being naked when a silver haired daddy joined me and started making small talk. He was maybe in his early to mid 50s, with gray balding hair and a white goatee, and was built like a tank, he looked kinda like Goldberg 10 years out of pro wrestling. He was also in the pool naked like me, and I could feel his dick getting harder in the pool as I pretended to accidentally brush against it. He asked me how I found out about the party, I told him “some guy I met on Grindr was supposed to fuck me here but he’s not here yet.” He then asked if I was open to being fucked by anyone else at the party since the Grindr guy hadn’t shown up yet. I told him firmly, that if every man there wanted me, they could all have me. It wasn’t much longer until Pool Daddy had moved in on me, and we started making out. He grabbed my ass under the water and pulled my hips to his, and I wrapped my legs around his waist under the water and felt his dick rubbing against my ass as he held me up. Pretty soon my legs and arms were wrapped around him and everyone pretty much stopped to watch me tongue wrestle Pool Daddy, running my hands all over his bald head and muscular shoulders while I felt his now hard dick tease at my hole. He asked if I’d like to go inside where there would be more privacy and I told him I actually like to put on a show. He responded “oh I’m pretty sure you are the show, they’ll follow you” and walked me out of the pool. I felt like his property as he walked me into the house. The guy I was supposed to fuck still hadn’t even shown up, I didn’t care, this hulk of a Daddy had claimed me as his and I would do whatever he wanted to please him.

He took me in the house and just as he had predicted, a group of guys, also white appearing men in their 50s, followed us inside. The living room had two couches set up in a right angle shape with an ottoman in the middle. He sat on one of the couches and I, knowing my place, instantly dropped to my knees and started sucking his dick. I had been practically, and maybe literally, salivating for it from the moment I had looked down at it through the pool water. I instantly started taking the whole dick down my throat, trying to showcase my skill for anyone watching that would like the same treatment. Pool Daddy whispered in my ear asking if his friend could join. I eagerly nodded yes, and felt a hand grab the back of my head and pull me off Pool Daddy’s dick. With Pool Daddy’s precum still hanging off my tongue, I was quickly introduced to Military Daddy. I don’t know if Military Daddy was in the military or not, but he had that particular buzz cut and was maybe in his late 50s. He walked me by the hair and took a seat on the other couch, as I crawled right in between his legs, obediently taking his dick right into my mouth. These guys knew how to treat me. I went right back to work on the dick in front of me and pretty soon felt Pool Daddy’s hands grabbing me to position me on all fours on the ottoman. Military Daddy stood up and continued to facefuck me as Pool Daddy started to rim me. The guy I was supposed to meet still hadn’t shown up but he was just going to have to get in line now.

I kept sucking Military Daddy’s dick as the Pool Daddy ate my ass. I noticed a small crowd forming to watch and I got even more into it, arching my back and twerking while I was being rimmed. I don’t even care for the physical feeling of being rimmed so much but was enthralled with being the center of attention for a group of older men. It was like my greatest fantasy already. Then I felt a very familiar cold sensation go down my asscrack. The daddy I had met in the pool had started lubing me up to stick his cock in.

So here I was at this residential house, getting essentially used like a whore by 2 daddies, in front of a small crowd of others, with the daddy that initially invited me nowhere to be found. I was planning on fucking him (Grindr Daddy) raw, because he had sent me a picture of a Prep prescription bottle with his name on it. Yes I know that’s a weak form of protection for myself but it’s all the peace of mind I need and it’s worked out for me so far. But now, as I dug my knees into the ottoman and offered my entire mouth and throat to Military Daddy’s thick cock, exposing every inch of myself to the crowd behind me, I felt a dangerous wave of sluthood overtake me. As I sucked the cock in front of me, and eagerly accepted the fingers behind me, I realized I could not just ask both men to show me their bottles of prep right then without completely stalling the very hot tension that had been built. Just as I though about how to play the situation, I was grabbed by the legs and flipped on my back, and Pool Daddy now stood in front of me at full mast, stroking himself with one hand and using the other to spread my legs wide. He stared me straight in the eyes and it was like I was under his spell, I instinctually grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled them to my shoulders, kicking my feet up to let Daddy know he had full access. Although a crowd of mostly clothed men stood behind him and Military Daddy sat behind me, it felt like me and Pool Daddy were the only two men in the room. He began to lower himself to join me on the ottoman, going to his knees as I opened my legs and pulled him in with my arms going around his shoulders, my heels resting just above his ass.

We began to make out and I whispered in his ear asking if he was on prep, he whispered back yes, I asked him if his friend was as well and he replied “we all are.” Although it was even less than the normal verification I required, I was ready to just go with it when he asked me a question that almost made me change my mind. In a genuine voice of concern, he asked:

“Do you want us to wear condoms?”

From here my mind split into two, uneven sides. One side said to use the condoms, that it would still be hot, he offered so he’s obviously okay with it, and I’d be being a lot safer. The other side...the dangerous side...said that I wanted this cock in me now, and I needed it to be raw. That I needed to feel every vein and every ridge of Pool Daddy’s hard, BARE cock penetrate my equally bare insides. That this is what living life was, taking multiple raw cocks from Daddies I just met and being the prime young slut for an entire house full of older men. These two sides fought a war that lasted an eternity in my head but maybe only 3 seconds in reality. The war ended when I was handed a bottle of poppers by Military Daddy. That was like an atom bomb for the dangerous side. Without taking time to think I took two sniffs of the poppers, and watched Pool Daddy do the same before I grabbed him by the head and brought him back down for a long and passionate kiss before putting his ear to my lips to answer his condom question:

“...Give it to me raw Daddy. I need it bare, I don’t want anything stopping your balls from emptying inside me. I’m your slut, I need it, I’ll take whoever’s cock you tell me to, please just give me every inch of your raw dick...”

If you’ve sniffed poppers before you know the slut heaven I was in when Pool Daddy then lifted up, and started aiming his dick as I pulled my legs back as far and wide as I could. From the perspective of the crowd I was just two bare feet and legs spread as Pool Daddy entered inside me.

The first stroke was maybe 80% pleasure. I was so turned on by the poppers that it didn’t hurt nearly as bad as it would have without them, but Pool Daddy was just very thick and it took me a second to adjust, I held him inside me by his thighs on the second stroke, taking some time to breathe to get used to his thick cock stretching me out. He bent down, and I sucked on his tongue as he began giving me slow but firm, deep strokes, reaching around to cup both of my asscheeks as he drilled me. The rhythmic sound of ass clapping filled the room as it grew to be 100% pleasure. I was in ecstasy and my hands were feeling everywhere, from holding my own feet to spread my legs, to feeling every one of Pool Daddy’s back muscles from his shoulders down to his ass, to running my hands all over his chest as he threw my feet on his shoulders, and started fucking me like a jackhammer. While this isn’t normally my style of fucking, Military Daddy had again grabbed me and started violently fucking my throat. I had no control and was being thoroughly violated in both of my holes, raw, by two men I had just met. It was heaven. I almost went limp and just gave my body up as the sounds of choking and skin slapping filled the room. My head hung upside down off the ottoman as Military Daddy facefucked me, holding my legs up for Pool Daddy as he pounded away, leaning to the side so that everyone could get a good view of his bare cock sliding in and out of me. He eventually pulled out and went to take a break, and I was left feeling incomplete since he hadn’t yet cum in me. Nevertheless, Military Daddy kept my head down with his dick while holding my legs up, now spreading me eagle for the entire party to see. He casually asked if anyone wanted to take his place at my head while he took his turn on my ass. With that he flipped me around, putting me on all 4s on the ottoman, now directly facing the crowd that had formed as he took me from behind.

The eyes on me did not make me nervous at all and instead made me more focused on trying to find the next cock I could take. I watched as a few of the men had pulled their dicks out, and were jacking off as they watched Military Daddy reach around and give me a hit of the poppers. I took a sniff in each nostril and lowered my chest to the ottoman, spreading my asscheeks with my hands as Military Daddy’s thick cock slid in me rather easily. He gripped me by the ponytail (I have a man bun) and pulled my face up so that I could watch everybody watching me get fucked like a whore. He asked how many cocks I was willing to take and I said without hesitation “every single one.” He made sure I was at eye level with the crowd while I answered his questions. He spanked my ass and called me a good little slut as he continued to pound me. Then another daddy, this one a maybe mid 40s Daddy with jet black hair emerged from the crowd with his dick out. He looked kinda like the Men’s Wearhouse guy. Military Daddy asked me if I was gonna be a good slut and suck his cock and I replied yes please, looking Men’s Wearhouse Daddy right in the eye and licking my lips.

Military Daddy had not let up an inch as he continued to grip my ass and impale me with his cock. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy stood in front of me as I hungrily sucked up and down his cock. Military Daddy began to slow down the pace and I felt him pause to grab the poppers which he shared with Men’s Wearhouse Daddy before bringing them down to me. As I inhaled he asked me one more question:

“Where do you want Daddy’s load boy?”

I quivered and practically cried out.

“Cum inside me Daddy!...give it to me please!”

Men’s Wearhouse Daddy shoved his dick in my mouth as I felt Military Daddy grunt and get a few final deep strokes in, pressing my ass down balls deep on his cock as he began to breed me.

“Take it boy!”

“Yes Daddy every last drop I need your cum in me!”

I pushed my ass back to make sure it was as deep as possible and Military Daddy worked in tandem, grabbing me by the hips and grinding every last drop inside me.

Men’s Wearhouse Daddy shoved his now fully hard dick back in my mouth and watched as Military Daddy deposited every drop of sperm he had inside my ass. The crowd moved closer around Military Daddy and a strange tongue started rimming the cum out of me after he pulled out of me. I didn’t even care who I was focused on Men’s Wearhouse Daddy and hoping Pool Daddy would be back soon because Men’s Wearhouse Daddy seemed like he was only into getting blown. At this point about 5 other guys had sat down on the couches and the rest had moved to form somewhat of a circle around me and the ottoman. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy pulled me off the ottoman to my knees on the floor and I kept sucking him as he took my place and sat on the ottoman. I felt like I belonged on the floor with all these other Daddies relaxing near me. I felt a spank on my ass and turned around.

It was the Grindr guy. I know I haven’t described him yet but he was a standard older white guy, graying brown hair and no beard, nothing too sexy but he had a cock to die for with a curve in it (at least in the pictures he sent). Sitting casually on the couch, he just smiled and said “I see you’ve made yourself comfortable. But you know what you came for.” He pulled his cock out. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy pushed me to him.

“Suck it boy.”

I obediently went right to work even as my mouth began to fatigue. With sweat falling down my face and cum dripping out of my ass I focused all my attention on his cock as the two men sitting next to him casually felt on my shoulders and lower back. I was a loyal slut and had to thank him for bringing me into this heavenly order. Thankfully for my jaw however I hadn’t sucked him long before he pulled me to climb on top of him on the couch to sit on his dick.

The lube had probably worn off but the cum inside my ass made an easy slide as I sat back onto his dick. And oh my God did that curve feel amazing. I threw my head back and spanked my own ass as I bounced on his dick. He pulled my face to his and began making out with me while I continued to bounce on his dick. Other guys started to spank me and I never wanted it to end. He then had me spin around so that I was facing out to the crowd, pulled me to him with his dick still in me, and ran his hands all over my body while I gyrated on his dick. He bent me back over and bounced my ass on his dick. Finally he stood up and faced me towards the back of the couch, and started fucking me doggystyle. He passed me the poppers and told me I was a good slut and he was gonna add a second load inside me soon.

“Yes Daddy give it to me! Fill me up please!”

He thrust and with a yell, just like Military Daddy, pushed himself balls deep and orgasmed inside me. I felt his balls pressed against my asscheeks as his dick pulsations finally began to slow. Almost immediately after he pulled out I felt another cock enter me from behind and I looked back and saw Men’s Wearhouse Daddy now pounding me.

Men’s Wearhouse Daddy wasn’t as vocal or as raunchy as the last two that had bred me but he very clearly had the same goal. I took on the lead of dirty talk and started begging him to cum in me.

“Oh I was hoping you’d fuck me...please finish inside me, use my boy pussy...give me my cum...”

In between my moans and pleas for this man to breathe me a familiar face came walked from behind the couch and Pool Daddy came and sat next to us. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy repositioned himself onto the couch so I could take Pool Daddy’s cock in my mouth as he fucked me. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy clearly was getting close, but I could not stop staring up at Pool Daddy while I sucked his cock. Before long Men’s Wearhouse Daddy let out a low grunt, and shot his cum inside me as well. Pool Daddy watched as my eyes stayed on him the entire time while another man shot his sperm inside of me. I never let Pool Daddy’s dick leave my mouth I felt as strong a pull towards it as I had ever felt towards anything.

After Men’s Wearhouse Daddy finished he seemingly disappeared, and Pool Daddy kept me in between his legs as I fell to my stomach, kicking my feet back in the air as I continued to suck on his dick. Pool Daddy reached down and felt the cum dripping out of my ass and asked how many loads I had taken:

“3 Daddy”

“And are you finished?”

“No Daddy I want your load the most”

I was cumdrunk, poppered up, and wanted Pool Daddy to fill me up with his cum more than anything else in the world. I had 3 loads in me already but I wanted HIS cum. I wanted to be HIS boy. He pulled me up from his cock and started making out with me. God I loved how he kissed me.

He rolled me onto my back and I wrapped my legs around him as we continued to make out. He pointed his dick and slid inside me mid makeout session and I shuddered as he pushed himself balls deep in me. He ran his hands through my hair and mine thru his head as we made out while he gave me the deep missionary strokes on the couch. I never wanted his dick to leave my ass or his tongue to leave my mouth. Few words were exchanged as we passionately made love (I know we just met but that’s the kind of sex it was) on the couch. Most of the crowd had dissipated or gone on to do their own thing, leaving just me and Pool Daddy, as he fucked me like he was trying to put a baby in me.

Pool Daddy grabbed the poppers and took a sniff and gave it to me, I took the biggest whiff I had so far and begged him:

“Make me yours Daddy...leave your seed inside me...I belong to you...”

I grabbed my feet and spread them wide as he fucked me, and he laid his entire body weight on me giving me every inch of his dick. He grunted and grabbed me by the back of my shoulders and pulled me in as deep as he could with every stroke. He rested his forehead on mine and told me I was his slut and that I needed to feel a real mans cum fill me up before I felt complete.

I fucking lost it and started cumming hands free, shooting my own cum up towards both of us landing mostly on my own chest. I told him not to stop fucking me as he watched me squirt rope after rope of cum on myself and he began to lick some of my own cum off of my chest. He started kissing me with it and I heard him give the loudest grunt of the day so far as he pushed deep inside me. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, and sucked my own cum off of his tongue and grinded my own ass into him, making sure every drop was pushed as deep as possible inside me. My ass was about at capacity with 4 loads in but I still didn’t want a drip of Pool Daddy’s cum to fall out. The others could drip but I wanted Pool Daddy’s sperm inside me forever.

We laid there and savored the moment before reality set in and I realized I had just taken 4 raw loads, 3 from people I had just met. As bad as it sounds tho, it didn’t make me feel guilty, it turned me on more.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

A continuation..?

Here is a pro-tip: get a friend with a boat! An old friend of mine, who I will call Kevin, is this millionaire finance guy. I met him years ago at a bathhouse and we have been friends-with-benefits with him and his husband, Gio, ever since. He recently purchased a fancy ass yacht and invited me and a couple other friends out on its maiden voyage yesterday. Obviously, I enthusiastically said yes.

We arrived at the dock at noon. I was honestly shocked at the size of this yacht. It was gigantic, and high end. There were about 10 of us on board, including Kevin and Gio. I brought my friend Harry. As we were prepping to leave, we all started drinking and partying.

We sailed to a little cove on Lake Washington on the south end. It has become an unofficial gay hangout for boat owners. On sunny days, it is filled to the brim with boats.

By 2pm, we had moored in the cove alongside another large yacht with 10-15 other guys on it. We were all hopping from boat to boat, mingling and partying. It was a fucking blast.

At some point I was on the other boat making a drink when this beautiful beefcake daddy stepped up to the bar to mix his own drink.

"What are you makin stud?" He asked.

"A margarita--I am very bad at it though." I joked.

"I make the world's best marg." He replied. I handed him my cup and said,

"Prove it." He grabbed my cup and mixed up truly one of the better margaritas I have ever had. And the best part, it was strong as hell. The daddy introduced himself as Tommy, and we started to hit it off. We sat on a couch on the back of the boat and made small talk for some time. We started flirting pretty hard, and I started to fill with lust. Tommy was a beautiful specimen: muscular, bearded with a thick head of hair on top.

"Are you a dad?" I asked him.

"I have two boys. They are with their mom this weekend." He replied.

"Well Happy Father's day!" I said gleefully. "You deserve to be pampered today."

"You want to pamper me, boy?" He asked seductively, placing his hand on my leg.

"More than anything." I replied.

"Well then, why don't you come with me..." Tommy said as he stood up and reached his hand out. I grabbed his hand and stood up to follow him. Tommy led me into the cabin of the boat, down the stairs to the state rooms. We walked all the way to the end and knocked on the door. No one answered, so Tommy opened it and we went inside. This was clearly the main state room, as it was large and ornate and beautiful. Tommy pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me with his huge, muscular body. I wrapped my legs around his torso and we started passionately making out. I reached down and grabbed his package through his speedo. As soon as I did, Tommy stood back up on the ground and beckoned me to my knees in front of him. I got on the ground and slowly pulled down his speedo. Out popped a thick, 8" daddy cock.

"Very nice, daddy." I said. I grabbed it with two hands and put the tip in my mouth while maintaining eye contact with Tommy. I then slowly swallowed his cock all the way to the base.

"Impressive!" He said. He grabbed my head and started thrusting his cock down my throat. I started to gag, and Tommy continued. "You like it rough, don't you boy.' I nodded along, choking on his cock. He plugged my nose and started to skullfuck me hard until I ran out of breath and had to push him away. I took a deep breath and dove back in.

"Good boy!" He exclaimed. "Now turn around and show me that hole." I got up on the bed on all fours and pulled my shorts down. Tommy spread my cheeks and started eating my ass. It felt so fucking good. He had a strong, forceful tongue that was able to get deep inside my hole. I moaned with delight. He tonguefucked me for a few minutes before standing back up. He spit on his cock, then pushed it into my hole raw.

"FUCK YES" I yelled as I felt him enter me. "Pound my ass, daddy!" I yelled. He grabbed my hips and fucked my asshole hard. He got up onto the bed and onto his feet, crouched behind me. His raw cock slid easily in and out of my wet, pink boyhole.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me!" I screamed. There were 20-30 people all around us in this boat, but I did not care one bit. Tommy pushed me down into the prone position and continued to have his way with my ass. He reached his massive bicep around my throat in a headlock as he fucked me. I had no control over my own body, which is just the way I like it.

Tommy flipped me around into missionary, and put his cock back in me. I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed his ass with my hands to help him generate thrust.

"Harder daddy, fuck me harder!" I screamed. His sweat poured from his head.

"I'm gonna fucking nut!" He yelled. I wanted him to keep going, but more than anything I wanted his load.

"FILL ME UP DADDY!" I yelled. Tommy let out a huge grunt and pushed his cock in deep as he spilled his seed inside me. It was a huge load, I could tell. It seemingly did not stop. He collapsed on top of my and kept his cock in my ass for a few minutes while we caught our breath.

"Happy Father's Day, daddy." I said to him. When we had gathered ourselves, Tommy carefully pulled out and I clenched to keep his load in me.

"You going to take my load home with you?" He asked as he slipped his speedo back on.

"Always." I replied. He liked that.

"I need another fucking drink." He said. We opened the door and walked out into the cabin to the bar. There were two men standing there.

"Sounds like you guys were having fun." He said to us. Tommy and I looked at each other and laughed, slightly embarrassed. Tommy and I went our separate ways and I continued to mingle and make friends.

Maybe 2 hours after Tommy, I was getting drunker. And when I drink, I get insanely horny. I wanted to get fucked again. I went looking for Tommy, but could not find him anywhere. I was starting to get frustrated when two men approached me. It was the same two men that had heard Tommy and I fucking earlier.

"So, was that your boyfriend?" They asked.

"I don't do boyfriends. I just met him earlier." I replied with a laugh.

"Bad boy!" One of them said. One of them was shorter and black with a beautiful body and a tattoo sleeve on his right arm. The other was a white man, also fit with a tattoo sleeve on his left arm. They appeared to be a couple.

"You must be pretty worn out--that guy looked like the Hulk." The white guy said. We all laughed.

"Not even close..." I replied with a smile. The two looked at each other and made eye contact. They both nodded and looked back at me.

"Why don't you give us a tour of the rooms back there." The white guy said. I nearly jumped for joy. The three of us went back down to the state rooms. The same master bedroom was still open. We went inside and I immediately dropped to my knees--I was so horny I did not even want to wait. The two stood on either side and pulled out their cocks. I grabbed the white guy's with my right hand and took the black guy's cock in my mouth. The black man was hung just like Tommy. The white guy's cock was smaller than his partner's, but still thick and delicious. The white guy had a fanny pack on and pulled out lube and poppers as I sucked the black guy's cock. The two made out while I went back and forth between them.

We then hopped up onto the bed. The black guy was first in my ass, and he slid in with ease. Tommy's load was still inside me, greasing up my hole for more.

"Goddamn that is a nice, wet pussy." He said. He started to pound as I sucked the other guy's cock. The white guy fed me poppers. My eyes rolled into my head as the black guy fucked my ass. He pulled out after a few minutes and they switched. The black guy's cock was covered in Tommy's cum and lube, and I licked it clean as the white guy entered my butt. The two continued to spitroast me for a solid 30 minutes, switching anytime they were close to cumming. It was fucking delightful.

About 30 minutes in, I pulled the white guy's cock out of my mouth and said, "do you guys want to fuck my ass at the same time?"

"Is that even a question?" The white guy said. The black guy pulled out and slid onto his back on the bed. I lowered myself onto his cock and the white guy lubed himself up. He then mounted me and slowly pushed his cock inside me while I took a huge hit of poppers. It stung at first, and I winced in pain. I took a couple of deep breaths as the two cocks continued to push inside me. It only took about 30 seconds for my hole to expand and the pain to subside.

"Fuck me!" I yelled when I was ready. The white guy started to mercilessly pound my stuffed hole.

"You like two cocks in your pussy?" He asked as he fucked me.

"GOD YES!" I yelled. "HARDER!" These two had clearly DP'd a bottom before. Sometimes when you get DP'd, the tops don't really know what they are doing and are all out of sync and awkward. These two were experienced. They double stuffed me for a good ten minutes. It was 10 minutes of pure bliss. The feeling of having your asshole spread that wide is indescribable. Its the greatest feeling in the world.

"I am about to cum" the white guy remarked.

"I could cum too" the black guy responded.

"oh my god, please fucking cum in me at the same time!" I exclaimed.

"I'm cumming!" The white guy said. The black guy started moaning and I felt hot cum shoot inside me, then drain out my wide open gape. Two loads in me, simultaneously, mixing with Tommy's load from earlier. My god, it was truly something special.

We cleaned up and exchanged phone numbers. As we did, the black guy said "by the way, I am Julian, this is Marco." We laughed at the idea of exchanging names after they had just put their cum inside me ass.

We walked back out and the party was still raging. At the end of the night, I met back up with Tommy. He invited me to spend the night at his place, since his wife and kids were gone. I accepted and we spent all night fucking over and over again in his marital bed.

All in all, I took 6 loads from 3 different men yesterday. It was a good day.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 7:35 AM, opensource said:

I am reading this while I'm at work. Fucking hell I am so hard and horny.

I hope you were able to put it to use on some slut

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

Where are stories like this posted on reddit? 

gay stories gone wild...but i think  I took a little creative license on this and made it bareback. I really don't remember

I slowed down on doing it as I felt I was getting some unwarranted criticism

but it all could be in my head

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, ijoey said:

Not my story, but I thought you all would like

Not gonna waste time with the intro here. One day at work I was bored and horny and wanted something to get excited about, so I went looking for new dick on my phone. I met a guy on Grindr, he was hot and older, so I decided his dick belonged inside me, and tried to arrange something. Unfortunately he couldn’t host nor could I so he invited me to a Sunday gay pool party that weekend that was pretty much a weekly thing for a bunch of middle age-older guys to hang out and relax. He said he was a regular and he could fuck me there if I was okay with that. I was.

So Sunday comes and I show up to this house in a upper middle class suburban neighborhood. I usually never do stuff like this during the daytime so I felt a little naughty seeing people washing their cars and walking their dogs as I walked to the front door. A sign on the door saying Welcome informed me to walk right on through to the backyard. I walked right in (as the sign instructed) and instantly all eyes were on me. I was the youngest one there by at least 20 years. The guy that invited me wasn’t even there yet so I was kind of lost, but the two guys hosting the party happened to be inside to welcome me and giddily introduced me to everyone. It was about 12-15 guys, all middle aged to a few much older. A few were in the pool, but most just lounging around in lawn chairs. Some were naked, some partially to fully clothed, it was overall just a chill atmosphere, hardly an orgy or anything of the sort. Still, I definitely felt heads turn when I stripped off all my clothes (back in the house, to guarantee I’d walk by everyone again naked) to get in the pool.

I had been in the pool for just a few moments, enjoying the free feeling of being naked when a silver haired daddy joined me and started making small talk. He was maybe in his early to mid 50s, with gray balding hair and a white goatee, and was built like a tank, he looked kinda like Goldberg 10 years out of pro wrestling. He was also in the pool naked like me, and I could feel his dick getting harder in the pool as I pretended to accidentally brush against it. He asked me how I found out about the party, I told him “some guy I met on Grindr was supposed to fuck me here but he’s not here yet.” He then asked if I was open to being fucked by anyone else at the party since the Grindr guy hadn’t shown up yet. I told him firmly, that if every man there wanted me, they could all have me. It wasn’t much longer until Pool Daddy had moved in on me, and we started making out. He grabbed my ass under the water and pulled my hips to his, and I wrapped my legs around his waist under the water and felt his dick rubbing against my ass as he held me up. Pretty soon my legs and arms were wrapped around him and everyone pretty much stopped to watch me tongue wrestle Pool Daddy, running my hands all over his bald head and muscular shoulders while I felt his now hard dick tease at my hole. He asked if I’d like to go inside where there would be more privacy and I told him I actually like to put on a show. He responded “oh I’m pretty sure you are the show, they’ll follow you” and walked me out of the pool. I felt like his property as he walked me into the house. The guy I was supposed to fuck still hadn’t even shown up, I didn’t care, this hulk of a Daddy had claimed me as his and I would do whatever he wanted to please him.

He took me in the house and just as he had predicted, a group of guys, also white appearing men in their 50s, followed us inside. The living room had two couches set up in a right angle shape with an ottoman in the middle. He sat on one of the couches and I, knowing my place, instantly dropped to my knees and started sucking his dick. I had been practically, and maybe literally, salivating for it from the moment I had looked down at it through the pool water. I instantly started taking the whole dick down my throat, trying to showcase my skill for anyone watching that would like the same treatment. Pool Daddy whispered in my ear asking if his friend could join. I eagerly nodded yes, and felt a hand grab the back of my head and pull me off Pool Daddy’s dick. With Pool Daddy’s precum still hanging off my tongue, I was quickly introduced to Military Daddy. I don’t know if Military Daddy was in the military or not, but he had that particular buzz cut and was maybe in his late 50s. He walked me by the hair and took a seat on the other couch, as I crawled right in between his legs, obediently taking his dick right into my mouth. These guys knew how to treat me. I went right back to work on the dick in front of me and pretty soon felt Pool Daddy’s hands grabbing me to position me on all fours on the ottoman. Military Daddy stood up and continued to facefuck me as Pool Daddy started to rim me. The guy I was supposed to meet still hadn’t shown up but he was just going to have to get in line now.

I kept sucking Military Daddy’s dick as the Pool Daddy ate my ass. I noticed a small crowd forming to watch and I got even more into it, arching my back and twerking while I was being rimmed. I don’t even care for the physical feeling of being rimmed so much but was enthralled with being the center of attention for a group of older men. It was like my greatest fantasy already. Then I felt a very familiar cold sensation go down my asscrack. The daddy I had met in the pool had started lubing me up to stick his cock in.

So here I was at this residential house, getting essentially used like a whore by 2 daddies, in front of a small crowd of others, with the daddy that initially invited me nowhere to be found. I was planning on fucking him (Grindr Daddy) raw, because he had sent me a picture of a Prep prescription bottle with his name on it. Yes I know that’s a weak form of protection for myself but it’s all the peace of mind I need and it’s worked out for me so far. But now, as I dug my knees into the ottoman and offered my entire mouth and throat to Military Daddy’s thick cock, exposing every inch of myself to the crowd behind me, I felt a dangerous wave of sluthood overtake me. As I sucked the cock in front of me, and eagerly accepted the fingers behind me, I realized I could not just ask both men to show me their bottles of prep right then without completely stalling the very hot tension that had been built. Just as I though about how to play the situation, I was grabbed by the legs and flipped on my back, and Pool Daddy now stood in front of me at full mast, stroking himself with one hand and using the other to spread my legs wide. He stared me straight in the eyes and it was like I was under his spell, I instinctually grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled them to my shoulders, kicking my feet up to let Daddy know he had full access. Although a crowd of mostly clothed men stood behind him and Military Daddy sat behind me, it felt like me and Pool Daddy were the only two men in the room. He began to lower himself to join me on the ottoman, going to his knees as I opened my legs and pulled him in with my arms going around his shoulders, my heels resting just above his ass.

We began to make out and I whispered in his ear asking if he was on prep, he whispered back yes, I asked him if his friend was as well and he replied “we all are.” Although it was even less than the normal verification I required, I was ready to just go with it when he asked me a question that almost made me change my mind. In a genuine voice of concern, he asked:

“Do you want us to wear condoms?”

From here my mind split into two, uneven sides. One side said to use the condoms, that it would still be hot, he offered so he’s obviously okay with it, and I’d be being a lot safer. The other side...the dangerous side...said that I wanted this cock in me now, and I needed it to be raw. That I needed to feel every vein and every ridge of Pool Daddy’s hard, BARE cock penetrate my equally bare insides. That this is what living life was, taking multiple raw cocks from Daddies I just met and being the prime young slut for an entire house full of older men. These two sides fought a war that lasted an eternity in my head but maybe only 3 seconds in reality. The war ended when I was handed a bottle of poppers by Military Daddy. That was like an atom bomb for the dangerous side. Without taking time to think I took two sniffs of the poppers, and watched Pool Daddy do the same before I grabbed him by the head and brought him back down for a long and passionate kiss before putting his ear to my lips to answer his condom question:

“...Give it to me raw Daddy. I need it bare, I don’t want anything stopping your balls from emptying inside me. I’m your slut, I need it, I’ll take whoever’s cock you tell me to, please just give me every inch of your raw dick...”

If you’ve sniffed poppers before you know the slut heaven I was in when Pool Daddy then lifted up, and started aiming his dick as I pulled my legs back as far and wide as I could. From the perspective of the crowd I was just two bare feet and legs spread as Pool Daddy entered inside me.

The first stroke was maybe 80% pleasure. I was so turned on by the poppers that it didn’t hurt nearly as bad as it would have without them, but Pool Daddy was just very thick and it took me a second to adjust, I held him inside me by his thighs on the second stroke, taking some time to breathe to get used to his thick cock stretching me out. He bent down, and I sucked on his tongue as he began giving me slow but firm, deep strokes, reaching around to cup both of my asscheeks as he drilled me. The rhythmic sound of ass clapping filled the room as it grew to be 100% pleasure. I was in ecstasy and my hands were feeling everywhere, from holding my own feet to spread my legs, to feeling every one of Pool Daddy’s back muscles from his shoulders down to his ass, to running my hands all over his chest as he threw my feet on his shoulders, and started fucking me like a jackhammer. While this isn’t normally my style of fucking, Military Daddy had again grabbed me and started violently fucking my throat. I had no control and was being thoroughly violated in both of my holes, raw, by two men I had just met. It was heaven. I almost went limp and just gave my body up as the sounds of choking and skin slapping filled the room. My head hung upside down off the ottoman as Military Daddy facefucked me, holding my legs up for Pool Daddy as he pounded away, leaning to the side so that everyone could get a good view of his bare cock sliding in and out of me. He eventually pulled out and went to take a break, and I was left feeling incomplete since he hadn’t yet cum in me. Nevertheless, Military Daddy kept my head down with his dick while holding my legs up, now spreading me eagle for the entire party to see. He casually asked if anyone wanted to take his place at my head while he took his turn on my ass. With that he flipped me around, putting me on all 4s on the ottoman, now directly facing the crowd that had formed as he took me from behind.

The eyes on me did not make me nervous at all and instead made me more focused on trying to find the next cock I could take. I watched as a few of the men had pulled their dicks out, and were jacking off as they watched Military Daddy reach around and give me a hit of the poppers. I took a sniff in each nostril and lowered my chest to the ottoman, spreading my asscheeks with my hands as Military Daddy’s thick cock slid in me rather easily. He gripped me by the ponytail (I have a man bun) and pulled my face up so that I could watch everybody watching me get fucked like a whore. He asked how many cocks I was willing to take and I said without hesitation “every single one.” He made sure I was at eye level with the crowd while I answered his questions. He spanked my ass and called me a good little slut as he continued to pound me. Then another daddy, this one a maybe mid 40s Daddy with jet black hair emerged from the crowd with his dick out. He looked kinda like the Men’s Wearhouse guy. Military Daddy asked me if I was gonna be a good slut and suck his cock and I replied yes please, looking Men’s Wearhouse Daddy right in the eye and licking my lips.

Military Daddy had not let up an inch as he continued to grip my ass and impale me with his cock. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy stood in front of me as I hungrily sucked up and down his cock. Military Daddy began to slow down the pace and I felt him pause to grab the poppers which he shared with Men’s Wearhouse Daddy before bringing them down to me. As I inhaled he asked me one more question:

“Where do you want Daddy’s load boy?”

I quivered and practically cried out.

“Cum inside me Daddy!...give it to me please!”

Men’s Wearhouse Daddy shoved his dick in my mouth as I felt Military Daddy grunt and get a few final deep strokes in, pressing my ass down balls deep on his cock as he began to breed me.

“Take it boy!”

“Yes Daddy every last drop I need your cum in me!”

I pushed my ass back to make sure it was as deep as possible and Military Daddy worked in tandem, grabbing me by the hips and grinding every last drop inside me.

Men’s Wearhouse Daddy shoved his now fully hard dick back in my mouth and watched as Military Daddy deposited every drop of sperm he had inside my ass. The crowd moved closer around Military Daddy and a strange tongue started rimming the cum out of me after he pulled out of me. I didn’t even care who I was focused on Men’s Wearhouse Daddy and hoping Pool Daddy would be back soon because Men’s Wearhouse Daddy seemed like he was only into getting blown. At this point about 5 other guys had sat down on the couches and the rest had moved to form somewhat of a circle around me and the ottoman. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy pulled me off the ottoman to my knees on the floor and I kept sucking him as he took my place and sat on the ottoman. I felt like I belonged on the floor with all these other Daddies relaxing near me. I felt a spank on my ass and turned around.

It was the Grindr guy. I know I haven’t described him yet but he was a standard older white guy, graying brown hair and no beard, nothing too sexy but he had a cock to die for with a curve in it (at least in the pictures he sent). Sitting casually on the couch, he just smiled and said “I see you’ve made yourself comfortable. But you know what you came for.” He pulled his cock out. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy pushed me to him.

“Suck it boy.”

I obediently went right to work even as my mouth began to fatigue. With sweat falling down my face and cum dripping out of my ass I focused all my attention on his cock as the two men sitting next to him casually felt on my shoulders and lower back. I was a loyal slut and had to thank him for bringing me into this heavenly order. Thankfully for my jaw however I hadn’t sucked him long before he pulled me to climb on top of him on the couch to sit on his dick.

The lube had probably worn off but the cum inside my ass made an easy slide as I sat back onto his dick. And oh my God did that curve feel amazing. I threw my head back and spanked my own ass as I bounced on his dick. He pulled my face to his and began making out with me while I continued to bounce on his dick. Other guys started to spank me and I never wanted it to end. He then had me spin around so that I was facing out to the crowd, pulled me to him with his dick still in me, and ran his hands all over my body while I gyrated on his dick. He bent me back over and bounced my ass on his dick. Finally he stood up and faced me towards the back of the couch, and started fucking me doggystyle. He passed me the poppers and told me I was a good slut and he was gonna add a second load inside me soon.

“Yes Daddy give it to me! Fill me up please!”

He thrust and with a yell, just like Military Daddy, pushed himself balls deep and orgasmed inside me. I felt his balls pressed against my asscheeks as his dick pulsations finally began to slow. Almost immediately after he pulled out I felt another cock enter me from behind and I looked back and saw Men’s Wearhouse Daddy now pounding me.

Men’s Wearhouse Daddy wasn’t as vocal or as raunchy as the last two that had bred me but he very clearly had the same goal. I took on the lead of dirty talk and started begging him to cum in me.

“Oh I was hoping you’d fuck me...please finish inside me, use my boy pussy...give me my cum...”

In between my moans and pleas for this man to breathe me a familiar face came walked from behind the couch and Pool Daddy came and sat next to us. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy repositioned himself onto the couch so I could take Pool Daddy’s cock in my mouth as he fucked me. Men’s Wearhouse Daddy clearly was getting close, but I could not stop staring up at Pool Daddy while I sucked his cock. Before long Men’s Wearhouse Daddy let out a low grunt, and shot his cum inside me as well. Pool Daddy watched as my eyes stayed on him the entire time while another man shot his sperm inside of me. I never let Pool Daddy’s dick leave my mouth I felt as strong a pull towards it as I had ever felt towards anything.

After Men’s Wearhouse Daddy finished he seemingly disappeared, and Pool Daddy kept me in between his legs as I fell to my stomach, kicking my feet back in the air as I continued to suck on his dick. Pool Daddy reached down and felt the cum dripping out of my ass and asked how many loads I had taken:

“3 Daddy”

“And are you finished?”

“No Daddy I want your load the most”

I was cumdrunk, poppered up, and wanted Pool Daddy to fill me up with his cum more than anything else in the world. I had 3 loads in me already but I wanted HIS cum. I wanted to be HIS boy. He pulled me up from his cock and started making out with me. God I loved how he kissed me.

He rolled me onto my back and I wrapped my legs around him as we continued to make out. He pointed his dick and slid inside me mid makeout session and I shuddered as he pushed himself balls deep in me. He ran his hands through my hair and mine thru his head as we made out while he gave me the deep missionary strokes on the couch. I never wanted his dick to leave my ass or his tongue to leave my mouth. Few words were exchanged as we passionately made love (I know we just met but that’s the kind of sex it was) on the couch. Most of the crowd had dissipated or gone on to do their own thing, leaving just me and Pool Daddy, as he fucked me like he was trying to put a baby in me.

Pool Daddy grabbed the poppers and took a sniff and gave it to me, I took the biggest whiff I had so far and begged him:

“Make me yours Daddy...leave your seed inside me...I belong to you...”

I grabbed my feet and spread them wide as he fucked me, and he laid his entire body weight on me giving me every inch of his dick. He grunted and grabbed me by the back of my shoulders and pulled me in as deep as he could with every stroke. He rested his forehead on mine and told me I was his slut and that I needed to feel a real mans cum fill me up before I felt complete.

I fucking lost it and started cumming hands free, shooting my own cum up towards both of us landing mostly on my own chest. I told him not to stop fucking me as he watched me squirt rope after rope of cum on myself and he began to lick some of my own cum off of my chest. He started kissing me with it and I heard him give the loudest grunt of the day so far as he pushed deep inside me. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, and sucked my own cum off of his tongue and grinded my own ass into him, making sure every drop was pushed as deep as possible inside me. My ass was about at capacity with 4 loads in but I still didn’t want a drip of Pool Daddy’s cum to fall out. The others could drip but I wanted Pool Daddy’s sperm inside me forever.

We laid there and savored the moment before reality set in and I realized I had just taken 4 raw loads, 3 from people I had just met. As bad as it sounds tho, it didn’t make me feel guilty, it turned me on more.

My favourite type of pool-party: raw, poppers, and Army Dads. my cock is still rock hard as fuck.