Gone a step further into submission to BBC

IntoBBvisitor

Some months ago I was totally drunk out of some club where I spent the night dancing with friends.

On my way home a taxi stopped by and the guy, a 50 something years old black guy, absolutely not my type, asked if he could take me home. I said "no, don t have any more money anyway". He smiled and said "Come on, it s free, just being helpful here, you look like you are too drunk to walk".

As he was totally right and I was quite far from home I said thank you and got into the car next to him. He quickly started being flirty saying with a strong accent he could tell from my way of walking I was a fag but told me to keep calm as he didn t mind. 

- I sometimes let some of you suck my dick, did he say smiling and slightly touching my thigh.

The situation was hot but he was not my type. Really unattractive, very slim, around 55 yo old and I have to confess I was a little nervous about the situation. As he was driving, I was babbling some excuses not to go down on him like I have a boyfriend, I m not feeling well bla bla when suddenly I saw he had undone his pants and he was showing me the biggest dick I had ever seen! Guys that dick was just so big thick and hard ! His smile was now even brighter! I couldn t help but touch it. As he stopped the car in an empty parking lot I was totally hypnotized by his dick pulsing in my hand. 

- Now you want to suck, don t you faggot?

I couldn't answer, I just tried to lean down to get my mouth around it. There he grabbed my hair and pulled it firmly to lift my face right in front of his. I could have been very afraid but there he was smiling.

- I only let real white whores go down on this dick, baby. You understand?

I nodded yes. 

- Are you a white fag whore ?

I couldn't answer as it was getting weird and I was a little scared.

- What are you? he asked once more pulling my hair and shaking my head like he wanted to wake me up.

- A... A white whore. I am a white whore.

- Ok. Where do you live, whore?

I don t know how that happened but I told him my address and he drove to my place. Inside my building he immediately put me down on all 4 and had me walking in front of him to my apartment like a dog. He was laughing and saying things. I was totally excited and couldn't believe what I was doing. Arrived in my apartment I sucked on his meat like crazy! He had me feeling so dirty and excited I never felt like this. He put on a rubber saying he never fucks whores bare but not to worry he d cum in my dirty mouth. He never asked if I was ok with anything.

He started fucking me, he wasn't brutal but nor did he hesitate or give me time to accomodate. His dick was so big I struggled and all the way he was whispering things in my ear like I know girl it s big, ssshhht stop complaining just take it, this is a good cunt, baby...

On the next day I found two condoms: one full and the other just used but dry. I had some cum taste in my mouth. I remembered meeting him, the drive, the lift, coming to my place but no more details than the ones I wrote. My ass was sore, my nipples too. I picked up the condoms on the floor, threw them away and went on with my life.

Maybe two or three weeks after that night. He called me. Surprise. I didn't remember to have given him my number.

Since then he calls me when he needs a mouth or a pussy. Never fucks me bare. He s married and has two children. He works as a taxi driver from time to time because the family is struggling with money and his wife is pregnant once more. He s Muslim. That s all I know of him and he doesn't want me to contact him. "You re the whore, I call you. Keep it discreet". Of course I am ok. I m ok with everything he wants : wearing a thong and not showing my dick or touching it when is around. When he saw my cage once he just asked about it and laughed saying we fags are strange.

That lasted for some months. Last week, he called me and came to have his dick sucked. He sat in my living room and I knelt between his legs on the floor and gave him head. He tried several times to fuck my throat but he s so big I just couldn't go deeper enough. That amused him as always. He was smoking and playing with his phone the whole time. When I asked no to film anything he just said sshhhht just do your work babe. 

When he was about to cum he stood up and went near the table pulling me by the hair. He jizzed massively across the table and I lapped it al up greedily. Coming down he told me I was such a whore and went back to the couch. I was still licking the table. "You re a good girl you know that ?

- Thank you.

- I want you to do something for me ? Will you?

- Yes. 

- I need to know if you re really a good whore, baby.

- I am.

- Fine... I gave your adress to a guy... He says he s coming in a moment. He was looking for a mouth on a chat just to get a blowjob. I told him to come. Will you do that for me, girl ?"

I couldn't answer. I never told him he could give my address we never discussed about it. It was hot but totally wrong at the same time. I started to feel like telling him ok just fuck off I m fed up with this game (was it a game ? were we playing ?) and that I was sorry but there was a misunderstanding. I kept silent, trying to think. He was still smiling, as always. "I know it may sound weird but I told you, I like white whores a lot. You want me to like you, don t you, habibi? Do that for me. Show me you are worth me coming around sometimes. You like it when I fuck your pussy, yes?

- Yes I do..., did I say in total shame.

- You just blow him. You are good at that. He s married, he needs a girl like you. Don t let him down. Do it for me".

I was still on my knees, like 2 meters from him. Feeling torn: pathetic and excited like never! I kept hesitating while he kept sweet talking me into it when the bell rang. He put a finger on his lips for me to be quiet and went to the door. I was petrified. He told me to come to him which I did like a dog. "I wait for you in the other room" and disappeared in it closing the door.

What was I doing ? This seconds of felt like a whole day. Me kneeling next to my door waiting for a total stranger to suck his dick because some other guy wanted me to. My face was on fire. 

The guy came in. Mid 40's, bold but with a quite handsome pervy face. He was tall but massive with a belly and wore a dark blue suit. He barely said hi and unzipped his pants telling me to suck his dick. I did. His dick was a good size and kept growing in my mouth. I sucked for maybe 5 minutes and he pushed my head away.

- Were is the bathroom? 

I showed him and he went into it. I heard him pee hard and he came back and directly put his salty cock in my mouth. He started facefucking me and had me gagging. Then he let me suck on him at my pace. I love making a man cum. I suck with dedication. As I was working like a good girl on his cock I saw some money, 2 notes, falling on the coffee table next to me. He didn't allow me to be surprised as he immediately grabbed my head and fucked his cum inside my throat with no mercy. He came heavily and I sucked it all like I was dead thirsty. God it so good seeing and feeling a man cumming like this! Like it gives you purpose...

He zipped, said "see you" and left.

When I came back in the living room I was both lost and angry. I wanted some explanation but I just saw his smiling face telling me he was proud to see that I was a good girl. I was petrified again. He came to me making a sign with his right hand "that is for me, babe" and I automatically handed him the money. He smiled again. "You can be proud girl. Lots of fags dream of what you just did". 

- Wait I m just not feeling good about it... I said in such shame.

- Come on baby, you re a big girl, don t act like a pussy. It was cool, wasn't it? I know you like it. Look, I have to go now but I ll call you. You re my girl, right?

- Yes... I guess but..."

And he was out the door.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

A menace ? What do you mean ?

You invited him home so he knows your address - then he's found your phone number without you giving it to him, he's invited other people to your home without your knowledge, he's pimping you out without your permission... if you are fine with it then no problem.  But if it were me I'd feel things were out of control.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, h2d2 said:

You invited him home so he knows your address - then he's found your phone number without you giving it to him, he's invited other people to your home without your knowledge, he's pimping you out without your permission... if you are fine with it then no problem.  But if it were me I'd feel things were out of control.

You re right. I had given him my number but didn t remember. But you re right. The jumping thing happened like 10 days ago and I didn t hear from him yet... Very mixed feelings. Thank.you for your POV.

16 hours ago, sadden said:

Sounds like he owns your bitch ass. Nothing to do but lay back and enjoy.

I don t know... I know I m a sub and particularily for this kind of man which is hard to find, I do know too that there are lots of bitches like me for his kind and that I should give up and serve, but honestly, I lived it pretty bad afterwards. I am not there yet, was hard to accept what happened... He didn t contact me again anyway but I m not sure what I ll do if he does.

Honestly,  I think you should feel proud.  He appreciated your love of cock,  your skill at pleasing cock,  and saw your obedient and submissive nature so much that he knew he could offer you.  And you WERE a good,  obedient slut for him and obviously served him well.  Personally,  I would be proactive,  and thank him for using you but just tell him to bring them to you himself rather than give out your address. 

32 minutes ago, NorthBiNorthwest said:

Honestly,  I think you should feel proud.  He appreciated your love of cock,  your skill at pleasing cock,  and saw your obedient and submissive nature so much that he knew he could offer you.  And you WERE a good,  obedient slut for him and obviously served him well.  Personally,  I would be proactive,  and thank him for using you but just tell him to bring them to you himself rather than give out your address. 

Thank you very much for your message and for your advise. I think I will really know what I will do on the very moment when/if he contacts me again... Don t know if it s a road I want to take... But don t know if I can resist either.

22 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

I mean it is difficult to assume what happened, what he did to me and what I accepted... I don t know if I am ready to be treated like that or to to these things. I m not feeling very proud of myself if you prefer... 

I would be absolutely proud and accepting of a submissive relationship. I am so submissive, that I do not know my limits yet. I have come close to finding the person you described, but life got in the way and I missed out and regret missing out.

3 hours ago, Breedthisslut said:

I would be absolutely proud and accepting of a submissive relationship. I am so submissive, that I do not know my limits yet. I have come close to finding the person you described, but life got in the way and I missed out and regret missing out.

I get your point and I don t want to regret things, of course not. But with this guy nothing is possible, it s not like we could get into a relation... At the same time I am not denying my true nature and my condition. I know very good my place in front of such men and I know I want to be his holes to fuck when he wants. The whoring out is maybe a step too far. I m both excited and afraid of him contacting me next time if he does...

5 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

I get your point and I don t want to regret things, of course not. But with this guy nothing is possible, it s not like we could get into a relation... At the same time I am not denying my true nature and my condition. I know very good my place in front of such men and I know I want to be his holes to fuck when he wants. The whoring out is maybe a step too far. I m both excited and afraid of him contacting me next time if he does...

I had two opportunities in my life to be a true submissive to confident black tops. The first one wanted me to be a chauffeur to his slut girl and drive her to her fuck appointments and be her cleanup guy. At the time I assumed he was pimping her out and I will tell you that excited me to no end. He also wanted me to be subservient when he was fucking my mouth with his cock and of course I obliged. I think that all fell apart because I would not beg to suck his cock and I did not respond in a timely manner to his chauffeur request. I kicked myself for missing that.

With the second guy I met, I was more willing to be his submissive. He would have me strip down and neatly place my clothes in a particular spot. I was taught to clean out and then to be on the bed on my hands and knees and wait for him to return....sometimes 30 min or more. He would use dildos on me and have me wait in his closet with a fat one expanding my hole and even have his way with another sub while I was in the closet. He had a long thin cock that he would have me go deep on and hold it there to see how long I could take it. There was a couple of times as I was cleaning out, he joined me in the shower and he had me on hands and knees and he peed on me(only time I was given a golden shower). Because I lost out on the guy before him, I found myself willing to do things with this guy that I didn’t think possible. At some point, his mom had to move in with him and eventually he moved to Texas and that was the end of something that I found I really wanted and now miss.

You know what you can do and tolerate....but you might surprise yourself with what you can do but don’t know yet.

Edited by Breedthisslut
  • Like 2