Gone a step further into submission to BBC

IntoBBvisitor

It s been almost a year since I met Muhammad, my owner, the man that made me a sissy and a whore.

Since we met, he had me accept that I m a fag, a tool for real men and that it s better for me (and to please them, too) that I dress and behave like a sissy. Since we met I went from sometimes not using a condom to fully letting the guy that fucks me decide wether he wants to use it or not. Since we met I went from sometimes wearing my cage to wearing it almost all the time together with another of his whores : Ivy. Since we met, he had his 3rd child while Ivy and I are giving him some good cash every month (money we make out of our pussies and mouths without he even having to ask for it anymore). 

We went along pretty well with Ivy and we are good slut friends now. We ve become each other's keyholder and that helped us a lot in remaining caged for more than a month now 42 days). Dressed like sissies (or not), we have pretty good sex together. Let me tell you : two horny caged bottoms can have incredible sex together ! I can only advice every bottom reading this to get into chastity and find himself another bottom friend. Ivy and me, when we feel like it and the urge to getting fucked by man is too big, we find us some guys to use and fuck us, sometimes we do it for work, too, and give the money to Muhammad. 

We always dress up for him and we are so proud to serve him the way we do. We are proud to show him what he made of us and how whole we feel now. 

When I met Ivy, she used to do quite a lot of drugs. She s clean now and it s because we met and we could share and discuss our addiction and submission to this man (or BBC in general). We re just (his) white whores and that is more than ok, we don t feel ashamed or bad about it. We know it now.

Edited by IntoBBvisitor
  • Like 2