Catheter Help

Hey pigs, Just got a catheter, any tips or suggestion on using it for the first time.  I have sterile lube too.  Should i expect any burning when putting it in?

It's different for everyone. Some guys feel little to nothing, others say it hurts. i'm a critical care nurse and have to put them in. i brought one home and put it in myself so i'd know how it feels. Wash your penis first with soap and water, same with your hands. Don't set the cath anywhere, keep it from touching anything. Use one hand to insert the cath, the other to hold your penis. Doing it at home is less strict, in hospital we use sterile technique, sterile gloves. Guys who cath at home don't usually go to that trouble, but at least be clean about it.  if you read though the threads, you'll find i have all sorts of kinky cath fantasies. 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My first experience with a catheter was when a male nurse friend of mine asked if I would volunteer for him to practice fitting a catheter.  I trusted him and I knew I would be in good hands.  i went to his flat and we had a cup of coffee first, then he told me to strip completely whilst he set things up. I helped myself to more coffee as I watched him prepare, and then when he had set everything up in his front room, I lay down on towels he had laid on his sofa.  He was very professional, and as I watched him in the open kitchen fully scrubbing and antibacterial washing his hands I lay there drinking the coffee. By this time in the day I had been drinking plenty of liquids pre visit and realised my bladder was getting pretty full. My friend came back into his front room, kneeled on a cushion next to me as I lay on the sofa. He opened a medical antibacterial wipe and took hold of my flaccid penis and thoroughly cleaned around the glands and length of my penis. He then opened a second swab like sachet and held my penis head in his hands and started to rub the wipe across my piss slit. With all this man handling I was beginning to get a bit of a blood pumping, he lay my penis down against my belly and wiped his hands again. He took out the long yellow catheter tube from the open packet and holding it in his right hand, he took hold of my penis in his left.  I felt his fingers squeeze near the top of my penis and my piss slit opened. He placed the end of the tube against my piss hole and I was convinced there was no way that was going to fit. He told me to take a deep breath, as I did, he forced the tube down into my penis and I could feel the plastic push further and further down inside me and I have to say watching it, and feeling it was the most wonderful, thrilling feeling. Eventually he stopped feeding it into me and he said it was fully in. He lay my penis down and wiped his hands again. He then secured the top into the side part of the catheter top and then he connected my affixed tube to the catheter bag.  He asked how that felt and all I could reply was "Amazing", and whilst still on his knees he started to slowly press down on my belly area and that was when I could feel it, the pee leave my body and he held the bag so I can see how I was filling it up with my bladder. 

• Upvote 2