Head holding during blowjobs

Guest FagMouth4Men

Yes I like when they hold my head and feed me their cock, fucking my mouth and throat! Pushing deep and telling me to take it all you faggot cock sucker.

Yes. I like being controlled (and being in a coercive controlling relationships), when I’m having my throat raped. 

having a Top force his Cock down my throat with little regard for me is hot and reinforces my position as a faggot cumdump. 

9 hours ago, Robw73 said:

Yes. I like being controlled (and being in a coercive controlling relationships), when I’m having my throat raped. 

having a Top force his Cock down my throat with little regard for me is hot and reinforces my position as a faggot cumdump. 

thats for sure the best way to hold my head

sometimes i don't want it but usually that's when the guy is not being controlling

Love when he grips the back of my head when he's about to cum. I love that feeling of being controlled because it adds a little fear and anxiety to the situation, that he is not going to let you pull away and you're going to take this big mouthful of sperm no matter what. That's the joy of sex with a man because he'll force you to be brave enough to do something that you really want deep inside.

• Like 2

Yes I do  like my head held, especially when he is cumming.  I have had some that liked to push my head down to make sure they cum down my throat and others hold my head so they cum in my mouth.  Still a few like to pull my head away so they cum on my face.  I enjoy them all. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Use of force is essential. Giving my throat and airway to a man so that he can use it as cunt is an act of surrender made in exchange for experiencing the glory of his male power. I need to feel his hands tightly controlling my skull and watch him swell with pride in his penis as he chokes me on it, just because it feeds his ego.

• Like 2