bihairy

Hey guys:

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I am a barebacker. I say I fuck bb on my profiles for bbrts, squirt, grdr, and other sites.  If you want to hook up with me I want you to know I intend to breed and seed your hole. Otherwise, don't bother me.  Other than BBRTS (of course) I sometimes get nasty messages from guys that are angry at me because I want bb.  Today I got a response from something I had put online that I was an "idiot" "moron" etc. Why do these assholes find it necessary to make nasty comments regarding my preference for bare sex?  I wanted to tell this asshole to fuck off, but the message was sent anonymously.  To afraid to send it with his email.

I happen to be on PrEP and old enough to know what I want.  I wish I could block these idiots to be honest.  BH

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I've had the same thing happen to me before. I spent a lot of time going back and forth with this one guy and I'd honestly given up when he agreed to let me suck his dick as long as he wore a condom. I told him no thank you and he went on a rant about cumsluts and some other crap that I didn't care about. I blocked him and he made a new grindr profile just to keep going off on me.

Ugh, it's exhausting. The ratio of bottoms to tops on grindr is like 8:1 - just move on if you don't want to bb and leave the rest of us alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I've had the same thing happen to me before. I spent a lot of time going back and forth with this one guy and I'd honestly given up when he agreed to let me suck his dick as long as he wore a condom. I told him no thank you and he went on a rant about cumsluts and some other crap that I didn't care about. I blocked him and he made a new grindr profile just to keep going off on me.

Ugh, it's exhausting. The ratio of bottoms to tops on grindr is like 8:1 - just move on if you don't want to bb and leave the rest of us alone.

I echo that Grindr statistic; same in my area.  When I hit up a guy I want to meet or he hits me up, I let everyone know upfront I only bareback and its non-negotiable.  Sometimes I get a no, most times there is no problem and only occasionally I get a block.  So be it.

This happens ALL the time. READ my profile I am a Proud POZ Cumdump and don't have time to waste on Stupid fools.

I make it Clear and Direct about my status, Bottom Cum pig. I Love the Skin-2-Skin action and enjoy getting Fucked Bareback and I EXPECT my ass to be filled with Cum. My screen name is BREED me Raw yet many bottoms want my load.

Where do you post?  BBRT, A4A, Manhunt, Squirt or Grindr then be Specific and Direct. Why waste time? If you are on a general dating site or social media then you may be more reserved.  If I am on a sex site I am horny and good chance I have already cleaned and prepped and ready to play.

As to specific assholes that blame, shame and harass = IGNORE. If you Must respond as I told the county health director years ago -- I am going to play either way so would she like me to remain responsible and seek testing or let it be spread around?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps the haters are envious, or fearful--like homophobes. Frankly, I appreciate an honest profile (raw only, condoms only, just browsing, whatever)--truth in advertising. I'm not afraid of raw dick, ass, or mouth, but I am afraid of becoming such an addict that I won't do anything else but fuck and get fucked! (Would be a great job, but haven't had offers to do that --yet anyway! 😉

After I started taking raw loads a few years back I began to notice that so many of the men near me are closeted bi-guys who are all too terrified of 'catching something' (and bringing it home to the wife) to even consider barebacking.

I have had a couple of them go off on me, too, about it. I couldn't understand the reaction. If you're not into me or into barebacking, just move the fuck on. What business is it of theirs what I do with my body if they're not going to use it?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I have had the condom police come after me too. They are like a lot of others who condemn anyone who don’t follow their path. There is no point arguing with someone with a narrow point of view. Just block them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, bbfuckstik said:

I echo that Grindr statistic; same in my area.  When I hit up a guy I want to meet or he hits me up, I let everyone know upfront I only bareback and its non-negotiable.  Sometimes I get a no, most times there is no problem and only occasionally I get a block.  So be it.

Same. I’ve lost plenty of fucks from tops on Grindr because I say I only BB. If the load doesn’t actually go in my hole, I WILL refuse it! All RUBBERS REFUSED! I’m a cumdump, not a rubberdump.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The haters really don’t know what they’re missing in the joy of bb sex. Or they’re closet fans of bareback, with bb vid clips on their phones and computers. More on to guys who share your love and desire for bb sex! 🐷 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2