bihairy

i've always been bareback, even during the AID's crises.  i have never been a chaser, but have never been a condom user.  i've prolly had thousands of guys and can count on two hands the number who used condoms, and that was early on.  i still encounter some who use condoms, on hook up sites, i suspect that has more to do with them being in relationships, married, and fearful of any STD.  i just don't encounter it much with hook up sex, i'm explicitly bareback on all my profiles (but then, there are many who don't read profiles!). 

The only person i have encountered of late who wants to use a condom is a sort of dating situation. i say "sort of" because i've already been clear to him i don't think we are a match.  He's versatile and would want me to top... not gonna happen, plus he is afraid of HIV and std's and would want to use a condom... not gonna happen. So, in my mind we remain 'just friends,' though i think he still has romantic notions. i find the disconnect strange. i don't see it as "hate" at all, really just fear.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have the following responses which typically squash this issue: 

1) My health insurance pays good money so I can fuck raw.
2) Using condoms is an insult to the PrEP gods I worship. 
3) I like eating cumloads out of assholes...condoms are therefor a conflict of interest. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve met a few.  Some who have tried to ‘prove me wrong’. Some who have tried to make me feel bad about my choices. The one thing they’ve all had in common is they all got upset when I wouldn’t let them fuck me anyway. 
I may be a bottom but I’m still in control of who I let fill this hole. You want to wrap up, fine. It’s not coming anywhere near me.

Everyone has the right to choose, that includes my choice to walk away when it’s not right for me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

The funny thing is when I used condoms I still caught std's so condoms are not the end all cure all. Got crabs while using condoms and stuff from sucking cock so why bother lol. BTW crabs are by far the worse shit I've ever had to deal with!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I very rarely have anyone say something to me about condoms.  Most guys that contact me or cruise me in public are all about wanting to breed me.  Even when guys want to use condoms, I always find a way to change their mind.  Like someone said, I feel like bareback is the normal.  At least that's my experience.

Guest Deleted-profile
1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I very rarely have anyone say something to me about condoms.  Most guys that contact me or cruise me in public are all about wanting to breed me.  Even when guys want to use condoms, I always find a way to change their mind.  Like someone said, I feel like bareback is the normal.  At least that's my experience.

Agree with you there most guys i find all want bb which is great, and Dam DannyBoyCMH you are one stunning guy hell yeah i would be cruising you for bb fun

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m upfront and open about it too and yeah, I get emails from cranks, haters, and people who think they’re doing a good thing or whatever. I’ve learned not to engage them or respond and block them if that’s an option. I’m not gonna change their mind and they’re not going to change mine either. It’s something that happens in so many facets of our society on so many issues...people feel they can call you out on something they think is wrong...it’s like the Puritans are back. It’s not my place to tell people how to live their lives and I damn sure don’t want someone telling me what to do.

34 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’m upfront and open about it too and yeah, I get emails from cranks, haters, and people who think they’re doing a good thing or whatever. I’ve learned not to engage them or respond and block them if that’s an option. I’m not gonna change their mind and they’re not going to change mine either. It’s something that happens in so many facets of our society on so many issues...people feel they can call you out on something they think is wrong...it’s like the Puritans are back. It’s not my place to tell people how to live their lives and I damn sure don’t want someone telling me what to do.

Damn, it could be my creed too. 

• Upvote 1

I think all we bb'ers have heard the same shit.  Fuck them.  We want it bare, and if they don't like it, they don't have to breed us or take our cream.   I've found fortunately where I am that guys expect you to take it bb.  I always make it clear that you must fuck me bare and not pull out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cumboybottom said:

I think all we bb'ers have heard the same shit.  Fuck them.  We want it bare, and if they don't like it, they don't have to breed us or take our cream.   I've found fortunately where I am that guys expect you to take it bb.  I always make it clear that you must fuck me bare and not pull out.

I would never pull out. In fact, I go deeper inside!

• Like 2

I've had a few issues with people becoming immediately turned off when they find out I prefer bareback and have had many partners. But its few and far between. Worst I ever had was a guy ask me if I bb or wrap and after like 3 hours of us discussing what were into and want trying to set something up he started to just outright attack me saying I was too used up for him and probably diseased and sickly and was just outright toxic about it. I couldn't tell if it was some sort of dom/degradation thing out of nowhere or what but he blocked me after spamming a few paragraphs worth of shit to me and that was the end of it, on A4A. Was a very odd experience for me lol, no idea what the guys intent was trying to drag that along for so long.

13 hours ago, CCbttm said:

saying I was too used up for him

This is something I have never understood - how does someone get ‘used up’ sexually? Does he mean ‘used up’ like an empty bottle of ketchup that has only the dregs remaining in the bottom? Does he mean ‘used up’ in the sense of ‘overused’, like a sock worn so often it won’t stay up around your ankle?

People have the weirdest notions when it comes to sex.

I used to be one of those condom-nazis .... but then again I was married back then before I came out - but I always craved raw cocks and cum.  The first time I took cum I was hooked and knew I would never use a condom again.  I think it is a few things, one of them being a huge double standard in society.  Despite the advances we have made in the Gay community and finding more acceptance, we are the ones that still get beat up for unsafe sex.  I have a lot of female friends, and can tell you each and every one of them HATE condoms and rarely use them, if at all - and society doesn't beat up on men and women fucking their brains out without a condom .....

Giving and taking cum is an amazing thing, and once you experience it, you are hooked.

Those of us who are Pigs and fuck without fear are looked down upon by a certain group within the gay community - the ones who claim to be virtuous and monogamous.  Unless you are on a site like BBRT, all the other ones have a lot of fakes and posers who in my honest opinion - not fact - are on those sites because they are either just starting to come out and explore gay sex, are cheating on someone, or are in the closet.

It kills me when I am on BBRT and someone says safe sex only .... I don't even reply ... wrong site for that crap.  I seldom go on ManHunt anymore, since it rarely pays off, Grinder is a pain in the ass for me - it seems a lot of guys get butt-hurt if you don't text them back the very second they text you ... and A4A just outright sucks to me ... too many guys lying, trying to hustle, or leading you on.

I had one guy I let fuck me at FLEX in Atlanta once who used a condom - he had a huge cock .... when he came, I took the condom off and emptied it into my hole - the look on his face was pure shock and disgust ..... it was funny to me.

Like most guys have said so far - it is our PREFERENCE - and we get to choose how we have sex and who with.  A lot of the haters out there want to take loads, but have probably not gotten the balls up to do it yet - once they do they will be hooked.  The other thing they don't realize - if they are in a sex club/bath house, they are among Pigs ... and there are those who will sabotage a condom without the guy knowing and still breed them.

That was one thing that got to me about "Queer as Folk" - the show was nothing but pure condom love ..... 

Our bodies, Our choice .... 

• Like 1