bihairy

Before: I do not  bareback, I just say thank's but no.  It was my choice.

Now:  I do bareback, I just say, yes ....  If they say  no, It's there choice. (sometime I say no too)

I don't want to get HIV, so I took the prep.  If you are a chaser, Thank's but no thank's. It's your choice, so is mine...

This is were I am.

I've meet several people who told me the worst thing's.  I don't get into those argument.  

I don't get into argument where there is no hope for commun ground.  That's what you  get with preachers...  I don't go there anymore.

I have nothing to prove and no permission to get.  thank's 

I do sex with guys interested and interesting.

There is plenty for everyone.  Just respect Please...

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

For me it is a question of respect. Like everyone else I have certain sexual preferences (BB only, sleazy as possible, no perfumes, no women and no kids). I don't expect everyone to like these or even agree with them, but I do expect people to 1/ bother to actually read my profile, and 2/ contact me or not on the basis of what I have written, not on the basis of what they think I ought to like.

There are some sexual practices on this site (such as fisting) that do nothing for me at all, but I would never criticise someone who is into fisting and if they made it clear that they only hooked up with other fisters, I would simply wish them luck finding a compatible sex partner elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 6/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I haven't had this happen for at least 10 years now...but I am not on Grindr

I'd like to be sitting on your raw cock.

Guest takingdeepanal

I once contacted a bi couple on a sex site. When I gave them my email address they were fucking rude and told me that an email address like mine could only belong to an AIDS-ravaged creep and that no wonder they only used condoms. 

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 12:50 AM, bihairy said:

Hey guys:

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I am a barebacker. I say I fuck bb on my profiles for bbrts, squirt, grdr, and other sites.  If you want to hook up with me I want you to know I intend to breed and seed your hole. Otherwise, don't bother me.  Other than BBRTS (of course) I sometimes get nasty messages from guys that are angry at me because I want bb.  Today I got a response from something I had put online that I was an "idiot" "moron" etc. Why do these assholes find it necessary to make nasty comments regarding my preference for bare sex?  I wanted to tell this asshole to fuck off, but the message was sent anonymously.  To afraid to send it with his email.

I happen to be on PrEP and old enough to know what I want.  I wish I could block these idiots to be honest.  BH

It just proves BARE is more FUN.

If it wasn't nobody would do it, humanity would go extinct and people would not have to tell us to stop Barebacking....

Like we ever would. #BAREFOREVER

I agree like several of you, each one has their personal taste when choosing who you are going to fuck, some are bareback but they are not pigs, for example, others are fisting or hitting, rough sex, but Those who question those of us who like bareback end up doing it over time and that is the hypocrisy that I criticize.

In saunas it happens a lot that those who are in bareback and those who have safe sex go separately and use different areas but with respect, I have not seen insults. In the apps like grindr there are always idiots, whether or not they are barebackers.

In my personal case, if I like someone and he asks me for safe sex, I do it because I want to fuck that person, but in general my method is not to talk, don't ask.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 6:59 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Same. I’ve lost plenty of fucks from tops on Grindr because I say I only BB. If the load doesn’t actually go in my hole, I WILL refuse it! All RUBBERS REFUSED! I’m a cumdump, not a rubberdump.

I'm told a lot of guys 'put on' that 'safe sex' label to not let the cat out of the bag... or as a kosher moniker... only to violate it the moment they get a chance. But I'm mostly with you. If a guy is all inquisitive about 'DDF here and you?' I know he is NOT ON MY TEAM! I want to hear BAREBACK ONLY or RAW IS LAW! The password of our brotherhood. I know I'm probably missing out on some good fun that will probably turn into bareback... but just the FUSSING about it, the FEAR and the not understanding what poz undetectable means... it's all enough to have me ditch the conversation. A little bit too much of ME when I was on the 'other side'...

But when I see a guy openly post BB and POZ (typically with Undetectable) I'm on it like a bee on honey... it's like a PREMIUM fix for me... a total rush! Anon, no questions asked are a close second as thrills go... third place: fearless guys on prep fucking anything that moves , it's like a seed hierarchy!!! But all go INSIDE! The hole, a seed booty-bump, getting absorbed fast... COMPLETELY by me... part of the 'ritual of total acceptance of promiscuity'... just thinking about it make my hands sweat and tingle...

• Thanks 1

I once got the lecture from a guy who had just fucked me when his cum was still fresh in my hole.

Very dangerous apparently to post on Craigslist for anon blindfold fucks.  No probs at all for the top, apparently.

I just tried to look serious (according to one fb I only smile when I've cum inside).

I'd got what I'd wanted and suspected he'd be ignoring his own advice again soon enough too.

I get it from Grindr occasionally. My screen name there is R@wBoTTom. It's pretty clear, but I put it in the profile as well that I'm bareback only. I've had guys say the were ok with it, then show up and want to use a condom. They figured if they were here I'd relent and let them suit up. I send them home. A condom isn't touching my ass. Period.

I haven't had a negative comment for as long as I can remember. Even a Doctor friend of mine has seen a couple of my profiles and said nothing specific although honestly I don't go into specifics with him. I do get the occasional guy fuck me raw no questions asked who have definitely had "safe sex" or "condoms" on their profiles so those guys are most definitely out there. I believe stating that i'm a "bareback bottom" or "condoms completely optional" on my profiles gets me more raw cock without having to persuade guys and they know they can just do it. And really, I would rather they know I bareback, even if their preference is to use a condom. Some bi guys especially seem to get quite turned on by the thought of me being so slutty. But if that puts off some guys too bad, I don't want to lie to guys and if anything I sort of get off on them thinking of me as nothing more than a whore.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:34 AM, gwmxyz said:

I once got the lecture from a guy who had just fucked me when his cum was still fresh in my hole.

Very dangerous apparently to post on Craigslist for anon blindfold fucks.  No probs at all for the top, apparently.

I just tried to look serious (according to one fb I only smile when I've cum inside).

I'd got what I'd wanted and suspected he'd be ignoring his own advice again soon enough too.

I definitely only smile when I’m being bred. 

10 hours ago, CumWhoreNZ said:

I haven't had a negative comment for as long as I can remember. Even a Doctor friend of mine has seen a couple of my profiles and said nothing specific although honestly I don't go into specifics with him. I do get the occasional guy fuck me raw no questions asked who have definitely had "safe sex" or "condoms" on their profiles so those guys are most definitely out there. I believe stating that i'm a "bareback bottom" or "condoms completely optional" on my profiles gets me more raw cock without having to persuade guys and they know they can just do it. And really, I would rather they know I bareback, even if their preference is to use a condom. Some bi guys especially seem to get quite turned on by the thought of me being so slutty. But if that puts off some guys too bad, I don't want to lie to guys and if anything I sort of get off on them thinking of me as nothing more than a whore.

Clear and right to the point.  You are absolutely right... your honesty makes you even more attractive.