For the bottoms : did you get used by someone you know and/or don't like?

IntoBBvisitor

3 hours ago, blackbbutt said:

Happened twice.

WAs in a dark room getting fucked , the guy was about to cum and said, I have wanted this so long., ran into the boyfriend of a guy I dislike . HE smiled a me and shook his cock.  every time I see him and his boys friend they blow air kisses and stroke their cocks.

The second time cut through a park on the way home and was cruised by a work colleague., he had on a baseball gap and stayed in the shadows.  Cut into the bushes and the guy went to work  Didn'trealize who it was until he started using my name and telling me how much he enjoyed fucking my ass . He fucked me once more at work in the toilet 

How do you feel about it ? And how do you deal with it at work ?

On 7/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

every time I see him and his boys friend they blow air kisses and stroke their cocks.

That’s wretched. There’s no need to rub your face in it. That’s intentionally demeaning. I’m furious just reading about it. And If he’d ‘wanted this for so long’, why didn’t he try to be friendly to you and just ask you instead of ambushing you in a darkroom? Was he trying to tell you he’d known for a long time you’d never consent to him, and he was determined to have you anyway? Reprehensible.

On 7/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

Didn'trealize who it was until he started using my name and telling me how much he enjoyed fucking my ass . He fucked me once more at work in the toilet 

Did you go together to the toilet at his suggestion, or did he follow you there? And did you feel coerced to allow it to happen the second time? How are things now at work? Is there any sign he’s revealed to anyone else what he did with you?

I was fucked several times by this guy in really didn't like until he moved. What can I say? He could fuck for quite a while before cumming. He had a nice curved, rock hard dick that hit all the right spots and shot huge poz loads in me.

• 3 weeks later...

Once I went out with my best friend for a drink, he sees a work-related guy and they start talking.  He seemed a little arrogant to me but I wasn't really part of the conversation.  A week later I run into him and he comes up and starts hitting on me, insists on buying me a couple drinks.  He cuts to the chase tells me he tops and how he loves looking at my ass.  We go home he fucks me all night, nice dick cums 3x a selfish top and says so I'm just a hole, and a bit of a dick while fucking.  But it was a good fuck.  He leaves abruptly early morning, and I figure that's it I'll never see him again.  I keep running into him all over and keeps telling me he wants my ass, but I said that's it you're kinda rude and don't know why you want me again.  A few minutes of sweet talking and a shot of bourbon and we're back in bed--he's still a dick.  This went on a few times each time gets more dom and rude while he fucks.  I like a selfish top sometimes but finally the thought of his cum inside me was annoying.

• Piggy 1

This probably doesn't count but I met my wife's worst enemy from work in a sauna once.  He was more than a little surprised to see me.  Unfortunately, this made him want to chat not fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

A few, I recall at school, this lad called Neil. He was the cock of the school, but also a bully.

He used to pick and bully other lads, take money, he also had 3 mates who was as bad.

He used to bully and humiliate my mates, make them stand on one leg, threaten them etc.

One time, he got sent out of class for misbehaving and was stood in corridor. I was on a monitor round and had to walk past him.

He stopped me and held me by the throat against the wall, saying all sorts of shit, telling me what a wimp I was, how my mates were twats etc.

From the angle he held me, my arm and hand was pressed against his front including his bulge, he was definatly hardish.

He looked down, moved back and told me what a fucking queer I was and he is going to tell everyone.

He seriously grabbed me by the neck and pushed me into the boys toilets cubicle and made me suck his dick, calling me names, fuckin queer etc, came in my mouth, made me swallow, again had me by the throat and threatened to smash my face in if I told anyone.

This moved onto him fuckin me on a daily basis.

I hated him, but he had a great cock and fucked me good, we kind of had a unspoken bond lol, but he left me alone, i had a form of protection and I protected my mates through him

Noone knew about Neil, he did me for 3 years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

A few, I recall at school, this lad called Neil. He was the cock of the school, but also a bully.

He used to pick and bully other lads, take money, he also had 3 mates who was as bad.

He used to bully and humiliate my mates, make them stand on one leg, threaten them etc.

One time, he got sent out of class for misbehaving and was stood in corridor. I was on a monitor round and had to walk past him.

He stopped me and held me by the throat against the wall, saying all sorts of shit, telling me what a wimp I was, how my mates were twats etc.

From the angle he held me, my arm and hand was pressed against his front including his bulge, he was definatly hardish.

He looked down, moved back and told me what a fucking queer I was and he is going to tell everyone.

He seriously grabbed me by the neck and pushed me into the boys toilets cubicle and made me suck his dick, calling me names, fuckin queer etc, came in my mouth, made me swallow, again had me by the throat and threatened to smash my face in if I told anyone.

This moved onto him fuckin me on a daily basis.

I hated him, but he had a great cock and fucked me good, we kind of had a unspoken bond lol, but he left me alone, i had a form of protection and I protected my mates through him

Noone knew about Neil, he did me for 3 years.

Do you still know about him today?

1 hour ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

Do you still know about him today?

Yes, strangely, i had not seen him in years. But last year I did, he looked rough and weathered not in a good way. He had tatty woman with him and pushing child in s pram, guess he is a grandad.

I was rock hard though I gotta say.

• Like 1

Situation happened with me twice over the years with someone I knew.

First time was at an ABS that I liked to frequent a couple of times a week, while on the way home from work. They had extra large glory holes in some of the booths and I always liked getting fucked through them. One night, I had kind of hit the jackpot and got fucked by a couple of guys and was about to leave, when another guy came into the booth next to mine and began jacking and indicating he was in need, so I obliged and began giving him head.  He then indicated that he wanted more, so once agan, I obliged and bared my already cummy ass to him, which he readily dumped another good sized load into. After he dumped his load and left, a few minutes went by and I decided it was time to go and left the booth and almost immediately ran into someone that I recognized in the hall way. I was a guy that was married to a girlfriend of mine that I was also having relationships with on the side. He recognized me and struck up a chat and it was at that time I recognized the belt buckle of the last guy to fuck me in the booth. I realized he had been waiting around to see just who it was that came out of that booth and who it was that he had just unloaded into. Nothing was ever said after that, but he did know that I knew his wife before he married her and things changed after that, he wasn't as much of a arrogant ass when he would see me at the club where he and she worked. Nothing ever happened again with him though.

The second time something similar happened was also at an ABS that I liked to go to in a different city, as I thought it was far enough away from home as not to get caught. I was in a glory hole booth and had given a couple of suck offs and was leaving, when out on the street and down the block, I ran into a good friend from where I lived. I immediately recognized the shirt and belt combination as one of the guys I had just sucked off in the booth in the ABS. Since I was parked in a lot that belonged to one of the hardware stores that I frequently went to, I don't think he ever realized it was me that had sucked him off.

On 6/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

Some years ago, I came across one of my bullies from school on Grindr. This guy really made my school years a living hell together with two other of his pals.

Anyway, at first he didn't show his face on Grindr (mine was visible so he knew me from the beginning). His body was hot, his cock was big, we chatted for a while and in the discussion I said a lot about me being a sub bottom and that a I would gladly be his cumdump.

When he finally showed his face writing something like "I always knew what your were. surprise!" I was shocked but I had already said too much to erase everything and block him. Would have been stupid. I let him come over and sucked his cock and swallowed his load. He enjoyed it and the whole time he had that grin on his face. 

I can't say it was easy for me to find myself in this position in front of him but I did what I had to do, I did it good and in the end I was like happy he enjoyed my mouth.

He came back maybe 3 o 4 more times then never heard from him again.

Did any of you have this kind of experience with guys you don t appreciate or like ? 

Ive talked to guys I knew were gay but we never hooked up.

i have had sex with men who i did not like or even care of found attracted to. let's face it i am offering my lips around his cock when i get naked on my knees and when i bend over he is behind me shoving his cock in my hole, so i don't even see or know what he is doing only feel something going inside of me. i like to spread my legs and get my lips around his cock till he is hard and then behind me he goes and he fucks me how he likes and wants and i moan like his whore till he cums. then he gets his pants on and says to me get the fuck out whore or then if at my place he says later bitch and goes and i'm left there to clean myself from his cum be inside of me or on my body. but i love that men desire me and want me to be the one to pleasure them and cum on or inside of me.