• 5 months later...

Wow, love this story! I would love a "spontaneous" encounter like this! Hopefully if the chance cums, I have the guts to speak up and take on the room! Or even better, the disappointed crowd would be taking out their sexual frustration on the quiet guy in the corner!

Guest jason385

So hot! I filled my panties with precum reading this. The only time I went to a bathhouse was to be pozzed. Didn't happen. But if it did, to sexy to think.

• 4 weeks later...

I love sex and fucking when it's fun.  

Instead of being tricked or forced or what the fuck ever I think it's sexy as fuck to just be yourself (well, myself, lol) and love, REALLY LOVE every single part of bug chasing.   Getting excited about HIV, feeling your ass start thumping when it really hits you that you're about to contract an std , AT LEAST one, and it could be prevented by using condoms and making sex as safe as possible.  but that feels like getting f***** by a bicycle tire and you just want to be giddy get stupid and pumped full of poz cum.... So you're not scared or apologetic, just fucking hungry!  Lol. 

And it's even better when you're hanging out with a guy who wants to put his raw dick in your raw ass with more and more virus and venereal disease it gives him a boner.

Man of my dreams right there...

So thank you for this story.  Very well written.  Cheers!

• Like 2