Good ol' fashioned anon breeding session

bentover4u1972

Just got back from the hottest scene I've experienced this year.  In any other year I'd still write about it, but it would be competing with some pretty amazing anonymous group sessions.

Got a message from a guy on Grindr this morning.  I was working, so we agreed I'd meet him around 4 pm.  Of course, right there I figured he'd be offline and incommunicado when I was ready, but he stayed in touch throughout the day.  Told me he had lube and poppers, all I needed to do was to bring my fat ass over for him to breed.

So, I started prepping around 3, doing occasional douches to make sure all was clear by the time I left.  Promptly at 4, I signed off my laptop and headed for the door.  I had very specific instructions: Walk in the unlocked front door and follow the music to the bedroom.  Strip, assume the ass up position, and message him on Grindr that I was ready.  When I arrived at the house, the front door was ajar.  I walked through to the back and found the bedroom where the music was playing.  The door to the room next to it was closed, and I knew that's where he was waiting.  I stripped and placed my clothes on the bed, where I could see them at all times.  Then I climbed on the bed - he had even put down a towel - and sent him the message.

"I'm ready."

I heard the door of the neighboring room open even over the sound of the music.  In no time his hands were exploring every inch - and there are a lot, lol - of my ass.  I heard the click of a lube bottle, and as the fingers began probing my fuckhole, he threw a bottle of poppers onto the bed next to me.  I took off the cap and inhaled mightily as I felt the tip of his still-soft cock against my hole.  Like the greedy cum dump it is, my hole opened to welcome the advance.  Before long, the head popped in, then out, then in again.  I could tell he was getting stiffer with each thrust, and before I knew it, he was sliding into me balls-deep.

I was looking for something quick, but I also wanted to enjoy myself, and he took his time.  I kept hitting the brown bottle, savoring the sensation as he plunged in and out of my ass.  Each time I thought he was going to fill me with cum, he slowed down and bided his time.  He lasted the perfect amount of time.  I was just beginning to feel like I needed to leave when he grabbed my hips and thrust deep.  I squeezed my sphincter but didn't feel his cock spasming, so I wasn't sure he had cum.  He collapsed on my back, then stood again, withdrew his cock, and I heard the door to the other room click shut again.  I stood to get dressed, and that's when I realized that my hole is not as tight as it once was.  As I bent to pull on my underwear and shorts, I felt a gush of cum dribble out of my ass and into my clothes.  In a hurry to get going, I did up my shorts anyway and headed for the door.

Once home, I made a beeline for the bathroom.  My underwear was an unholy mess of white, but it hadn't seeped through my shorts.  It was so hot to think this complete stranger blew a huge load in me, and I never saw his face.  I sent him a message that I had a great time, and he messaged back that he did, too.  Looking forward to the next time he shows up on Grindr.  Maybe we can make that a regular thing!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1