Douching problem- help please

On 7/13/2020 at 10:04 PM, Collar4chemboys said:

Actually boys 

Aside from the traditional douching ways

There are at least three other ways  that can get you clean out. 

1) high soluble diet 24 to 48 hrs before (yeah  right like anyone of you know what I am yakking about or plans for sex.. ) 

2) HIGHLY recommended... Get some Glycerin Suppositories. (u may oray not had it as a kid, I sure did back in the 80s they look like tiny bullets you get them over the counter..  U store them in the fridge when it's hot as fuck in the summer.  Hr before fucking or getting fuck you shuff one up your ass and no matter what you you hold it in it for 45min until u can't stand it anymore then you empty your bowel.. Do a quick rinse u are done... (OH! Don't go for the fancy one get the cheapest one it's like $3.95 for 12 pills...) 

3) I do that to boys who  say no limits and or plan to spend the nigh or as a degrading thing  or plan for a whole weekend scene.. crave humilating when they suspect it or when I am. Breaking  in a boy to slave or whatever  of course. Citro Mag. the shit that you drink. Before your colonoscopy. Make sure its cold from the fridge mthe boy is chain or restrained to a bucket or put in porta toilet seat or if You have extra toilet sure. Gaga o not gag funnel. Feed 2 litres of water. For the next 6 hrs he will poop everything out.. U don't have what to worry a damn thing   fluid diet. (yes I can be perverted and very sadistic. Personally I prefer the second one. Fast and easy for my boys. 

Damn Sir the last two sound intense and humiliting.  Just like it should be Sir

• Like 1

One more related question. Any help would be great!

Most of the time when I succeed in being clean at the end of the douching, I plunge the dildo and play a little, and every time I take it out, a big drop of slimey secretion comes out with it. It is brownish, so there is shit mixed into it, but it's not shit itself. The dildo itself is totally clean, but just when it comes out, every time, this thing comes out too. A big drop. Likewise during sex, when the top takes out his dick to change position let's say, his dick is completely clean, but I drop this little slime on him! Some don't mind, but some hate it, especially if I was on their lap it just drop ON them. And the big problem is when they cum in me and I push out the load, the load comes out brownish too. But no actual visible shit in sight.
Does anyone experience this?

I have been douching daily since I was 13. I can honestly tell you that there may be times where it takes longer to clean yourself out. You first have to relax and know that it may take longer. I think knowing your body helps as well. Because I have douched daily for all of these years I know how my body releases and I have had no issues. You have to make sure that you only use water. Warm is best for me. Never let any soap get in you. It will make the process take much longer. I still use the old bulb style douche and it always does the trick. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2020 at 8:36 AM, wood said:

It’s your diet. You need a bulking fiber supplement like Metamucil. It will change your life. 

What he said.  If you don’t like the consistency or taste, try the capsules — 7 3x/day.  Another option is chia seeds.  DO NOT take them within 2 hours of any meds, as they can block absorption.

I have also found that yogurt with active cultures and/or good quality probiotic supplements help.  I have positive experiences with the RenewLife brand.

Review your diet.  Avoid greasy or fatty foods, as well as spicy/hot foods.

Finally try walking or light exercise after meals.  It helps digestion & regularity.

3 hours ago, subpig00 said:

Most of the time when I succeed in being clean at the end of the douching, I plunge the dildo and play a little, and every time I take it out, a big drop of slimey secretion comes out with it. It is brownish, so there is shit mixed into it, but it's not shit itself.

The slime is your intestine’s mucus.  Totally normal and it tends to get thicker and more plentiful after douching or fucking.

Using a less harsh douche helps.  I empty a fleet bottle and fill it with lukewarm water with a couple drops of Castille soap like Dr Bronners.  Half a bottle per douche, up to six times.  5-10 minutes & I'm done.

Sorry for the multiple posts, but another thought occurred to me.

Eat 2-3 discrete meals.  If you snack throughout the day, your gut will have a continuous supply of poop and you’ll find it difficult to maintain cleanliness for any significant amount of time.

This advice needs to be balanced against other considerations (dieting, diabetes, meds that must be taken with food, etc.).

8 hours ago, subpig00 said:

One more related question. Any help would be great!

Most of the time when I succeed in being clean at the end of the douching, I plunge the dildo and play a little, and every time I take it out, a big drop of slimey secretion comes out with it. It is brownish, so there is shit mixed into it, but it's not shit itself. The dildo itself is totally clean, but just when it comes out, every time, this thing comes out too. A big drop. Likewise during sex, when the top takes out his dick to change position let's say, his dick is completely clean, but I drop this little slime on him! Some don't mind, but some hate it, especially if I was on their lap it just drop ON them. And the big problem is when they cum in me and I push out the load, the load comes out brownish too. But no actual visible shit in sight.
Does anyone experience this?

Happen a couple of times with me with a few bottoms. It's your ass secretions with a tiny bit of fecal matter. Wait 20-30min after douching your body should reabsorbe it.

I fill an enema with lukewarm water and clean out 2-4 times at least an hour 1/2 before I expect to get fucked. Water can sometimes stay up there thats why I give it an hour or so. I dont use vegetable oil that shit is terrible and the saline just burns and irritates your ass. Just use lukewarm water, and also dont eat greasy foods that day. Changing your diet will have a lot to do with the problem youre having. 

Just thought I'd add my 5 cents worth. 

I use a thin (1cm) soft flexible hose with a continuous gentle flow of warm water. It's a bit messy, but it gets the job done. I use toilet first to get rid of most, then feed in the hose and continually expel at same time. Periodically,  I hold it in if you wish to rinse higher up past the 2nd sphincter.  It takes a while, often over an hour, then a bit of time after to expel the water properly. Often I find I have absorbed a lot of the water and need to pee lots in the first hour. After that it's all good. I like that it takes a while as I really enjoy it. For a quick and easy for a quick fuck, i just do the bottom bit and it only takes about 20 mins, but I usually get carried away and go further. I have often stretched it out for 2 hrs when I wanted to play with my colon snake and that's always an adventure. 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:30 PM, PlayfulPup said:

Sorry for the multiple posts, but another thought occurred to me.

Eat 2-3 discrete meals.  If you snack throughout the day, your gut will have a continuous supply of poop and you’ll find it difficult to maintain cleanliness for any significant amount of time.

This advice needs to be balanced against other considerations (dieting, diabetes, meds that must be taken with food, etc.).

22 hours ago, find91 said:

Happen a couple of times with me with a few bottoms. It's your ass secretions with a tiny bit of fecal matter. Wait 20-30min after douching your body should reabsorbe it.

20 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

I fill an enema with lukewarm water and clean out 2-4 times at least an hour 1/2 before I expect to get fucked. Water can sometimes stay up there thats why I give it an hour or so. I dont use vegetable oil that shit is terrible and the saline just burns and irritates your ass. Just use lukewarm water, and also dont eat greasy foods that day. Changing your diet will have a lot to do with the problem youre having. 

18 hours ago, SFCumdog said:

chia seeds are amazing

17 hours ago, tintedwhite said:

Just thought I'd add my 5 cents worth. 

I use a thin (1cm) soft flexible hose with a continuous gentle flow of warm water. It's a bit messy, but it gets the job done. I use toilet first to get rid of most, then feed in the hose and continually expel at same time. Periodically,  I hold it in if you wish to rinse higher up past the 2nd sphincter.  It takes a while, often over an hour, then a bit of time after to expel the water properly. Often I find I have absorbed a lot of the water and need to pee lots in the first hour. After that it's all good. I like that it takes a while as I really enjoy it. For a quick and easy for a quick fuck, i just do the bottom bit and it only takes about 20 mins, but I usually get carried away and go further. I have often stretched it out for 2 hrs when I wanted to play with my colon snake and that's always an adventure. 

Thanks for all the posts!
Yes, I'm taking psyllium husks every day. Somehow didn't really notice much difference. But will definitely try the chia seeds as everyone is going crazy over them. And about the less harsh douche, I only use water really. Nothing else. 

I was finally able to do a proper job last week. It was the quickest. I think even under an hour. And the difference was I used just a little water. I didn't get that second wave of horrendous deepshit coming down for the first time. I was so happy 😄 The only thing was the secretion you both mention. When I tried myself with my 8" dildo after 4-5 hours, I was still clean and the secretion was gone.

Then a few days after that, with the courage I got with that experience, I rented a hotel room as I wanted a cumdump session. I douched again and tried to do it with little water again. I failed. Even though I held in the showerhead for maybe 3 secs each time, still I had 2 more waves of deep shit coming down. It took 2 hours. And in the end the secretion was there big time. Only one person came to fuck me. He didn't get dirty really. When he left I pushed the load out and it had the brownish tint, like the secretion. This is 3 hours after I douched btw. And tried myself with the dildo and the secretion was still there every time I took the dildo out, one big drop of it in brownish colour. I was so demoralised and just stopped inviting people, just went to bed early...

It's unbelievable how something all the bottoms are doing is so difficult for me. Should I not use the showerhead? Should I use bulbs instead to limit the water? Should I continue douching if the secretion is there? Why didn't my gut absorb it even after 3 hours like you said.

Sex shouldn't be this difficult 😞 I just wanna get fucked!

Edited by subpig00

2 hours ago, subpig00 said:

Thanks for all the posts!
Yes, I'm taking psyllium husks every day. Somehow didn't really notice much difference. But will definitely try the chia seeds as everyone is going crazy over them. And about the less harsh douche, I only use water really. Nothing else. 

I was finally able to do a proper job last week. It was the quickest. I think even under an hour. And the difference was I used just a little water. I didn't get that second wave of horrendous deepshit coming down for the first time. I was so happy 😄 The only thing was the secretion you both mention. When I tried myself with my 8" dildo after 4-5 hours, I was still clean and the secretion was gone.

Then a few days after that, with the courage I got with that experience, I rented a hotel room as I wanted a cumdump session. I douched again and tried to do it with little water again. I failed. Even though I held in the showerhead for maybe 3 secs each time, still I had 2 more waves of deep shit coming down. It took 2 hours. And in the end the secretion was there big time. Only one person came to fuck me. He didn't get dirty really. When he left I pushed the load out and it had the brownish tint, like the secretion. This is 3 hours after I douched btw. And tried myself with the dildo and the secretion was still there every time I took the dildo out, one big drop of it in brownish colour. I was so demoralised and just stopped inviting people, just went to bed early...

It's unbelievable how something all the bottoms are doing is so difficult for me. Should I not use the showerhead? Should I use bulbs instead to limit the water? Should I continue douching if the secretion is there? Why didn't my gut absorb it even after 3 hours like you said.

Sex shouldn't be this difficult 😞 I just wanna get fucked!

Just dont stress about it. I enjoy the whole process, just allow it to take it's time. I even do it sometimes just because I like the feeling of being clean. One time after cleaning real thorough I literally didn't use toilet for 2 or 3 days. Just talking about it makes me want to do it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

This is the advice given for bowel clearing before surgery, so you can be very sure you're clean.

[think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.bogg.com/custom/images/pdfs/miralax_dulcolax_bowel_prep.pdf

Stay very close to your bathroom though.

Thanks a lot! I guess tis can be tried before a big event. If events can happen again...

43 minutes ago, tintedwhite said:

Just dont stress about it. I enjoy the whole process, just allow it to take it's time. I even do it sometimes just because I like the feeling of being clean. One time after cleaning real thorough I literally didn't use toilet for 2 or 3 days. Just talking about it makes me want to do it.

Really? Never heard that before. Why do you like it? It's the most tedious, stressful thing for me. Just want it to be over so I can put my hole to use!

On 7/29/2020 at 8:07 AM, subpig00 said:

Really? Never heard that before. Why do you like it? It's the most tedious, stressful thing for me. Just want it to be over so I can put my hole to use!

I just love the feeling of getting filled up with water and just being clean inside. Dunno, perhaps I'm just weird,  ha ha ha.

• Upvote 1