Douching problem- help please

One thing I'm very curious about is: What do people do when they have a boyfriend? Do you douche every single day for him? Do you together decide on certain days? Or does a relationship mean he doesn't get very turned off with undouched anymore and goes in whenever he feels like it? I mean, even though 1 hour on average is ok, I can't spend the rest of my life douching for an hour everyday if I had a husband or something

On 6/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, subpig00 said:

Hello everyone. I guess I just need general help with this issue. As right now it's having a massive impact on my sexual life.

I read a lot online. Read that famous pdf on this. Watched the German video explaining. But I just cannot douche properly.
I come from a country where seeing a bit shit was not a big issue. Now I live in the UK, where everyone expects sparkling intestines. But to be honest, I want it clean as well.

The thing is I was using a bulb douch. It used to take such a long time with it. At least an hour, 7-8 bulb loads sometimes until my whole body is dripping with sweat and I'm bored out of my fucking mind.
But eventually I would be clean. I used to do this in the morning, have breakfast, take a 1,5 hour long train journey, go lie under the biggest cock I've ever taken and get pounded until midnight. Even if I get proper greasy dinner that evening.  This was last year.

Then I wanted to give the nozzle douche thing a try. I keep hearing and reading people saying "oh, in 15 mins I'm ready".
I'm forever dirty with this thing. Every time I see the water come out clean, in a few minutes I get the urge to go again, and I'm just proper shitting. Which I guess means I get past the sigmoid and wake up the upper shit.
Or I don't do it enough, and later it turns out I'm still dirty.

I love getting fucked. I can get fucked for days non-stop.
But at this point, anal sex started to give me anxiety. Because I know the stress of douching is approaching.
I started to cancel plans now, because I can't get clean. Today I was crying in the bathroom with frustration.
Or a few times I created a mess, because there was trapped water, even though I fucked myself with a dildo for half an hour before the guy came over and I was clean.
And twice, I overdid it so much that I irritated the bowels and made my arse bleed.
I know I can go back to the bulb and sacrifice 1-2 hours before every anal sex. But even in that, there's a problem: why so long?

Honestly, can someone help me please? I want my anal sex back 😞

It would be great if responders included if they prefer nozzle or bulb btw

Thanks guys!

Dude, I have a nozzle on my shower tower. I have it set so that I can control the water flow. I go pretty gentle on the flow. We don't need to power wash. My nozzle is 9 inches insertable length. 15-30 minutes. Times of day and my routine can effect that. I've tried every other form of douche/enema. It's truly my favorite. 

Good luck!

c5ef894e-3f0d-471c-a30d-7293b35a6acd.ea9dd15166568dc4e249d5bc03fc418a.jpeg.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
13 hours ago, subpig00 said:

One thing I'm very curious about is: What do people do when they have a boyfriend? Do you douche every single day for him? Do you together decide on certain days? Or does a relationship mean he doesn't get very turned off with undouched anymore and goes in whenever he feels like it? I mean, even though 1 hour on average is ok, I can't spend the rest of my life douching for an hour everyday if I had a husband or something

Since I got a shower shot, I douche every morning in the shower. I like the way it feels. When I was dating/married that helped me be ready most of the time. He would usually tell me an hour or so before if he wanted me totally cleaned. If he couldn't wait he would tell me not to worry, he would take his chances. I think I was dirty 2 or 3 time in 14 years when he didn't give me time although a few times I had to tell him that I really needed to clean out first. 

• Like 1

I take pshylium husk fiber supplements along with Florastor yeast based probiotic and a regular daily probiotic. I eat pretty much anything I want, but I try to eat around the same time each day and in doing so I have pretty much conditioned my digestion and regulated my body's peristalsis. I can do a quick 15 mins"shallow" spray and be clean all day, I do about 45 mins of deep cleaning for fisting and/or multi-day events. I Never skip meals, even during multi-day event, however I avoid play for about 2 hours after eating and I always use one fleet enema bottle filled with clean/fresh water to clear and "debris" and that's usually less than 5 mins.

16 hours ago, subpig00 said:

Assuming your partner has bottomed as least once in his life yes, he's supposed to understand that spontaneous sex isn't like in the movies. Bottoms need time to get ready unless they're either lucky or adjusting their diet somehow. I understand that excusing yourself to use the restroom for 30 minutes after a romantic dinner isn't exactly, well, romantic, but what's the alternative? 

Fasting for Fisting!

Eat your last meal a minimum of 24 hours prior to playtime.  Include one spoonful of corn as your very last bite of food.

When it comes time to clean out, douche with a shower shot.  When you see the corn appear, you’ll know you’ve reached the “last wave” of poop.    You should run clear after that!

Stay hydrated, but not over hydrated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

You've gotten a lot of good advice from others responding to this great thread, but to add:

1.  Hopefully you're seeing from the variety of suggestions that there is no one proven method that works for everyone.  We're all different, so while one can ask for what works for others, you have to try out some of that advice to see what works best for you.  Whether it's bulb vs nozzle (nozzle here), supplements, etc.
  2. Understand when you need a deep cleaning vs shallow (rectal) cleaning and douche accordingly.  Deep cleaning (past the sigmoid) might be best for ffisting play or longer sessions, but a quickie with an average dick (as someone else mentioned) doesn't need that a deep cleaning; shallow cleaning may be more than fine.
  3. A 15-minute cleaning is incredibly unrealistic.
  4. See #3!
  5. Relax.  I know this might be difficult to believe, but douching can be a fun part of play, or at least not as stressful.
  6. Don't base your approach on what you're hearing from others.  Take advice, try it out.  Rinse, repeat.  🙂
Edited by piglooking4pigs
  • Upvote 5

On 10/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, subpig00 said:

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm using pills. Each pill is 500mg. And it says to not exceed 2 pills per day. i'm usually a follower of medical rules 🙂 Why does it give such limitation? Any idea? What can happen if I take more...

I’ve never seen a 2 capsules/day limit before.  What brand?

Psyllium husk and chia seeds are among the safest laxatives available.  They have been extensively studied for their benefits with maintaining gut flora, promoting regularity, lowering blood pressure, lowering HDL cholesterol, and regulating blood sugar — all at much higher dosages than 1 gram/day.

Here is guidance from Metamucil, who has been selling it since 1974:

For helping lower cholesterol to promote heart health†: 5 capsules 4 times daily

For helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet*: 5 capsules 4 times daily

For promoting and maintaining digestive health*: 2-5 capsules up to 4 times daily

[think before following links] https://www.metamucil.com/en-us/metamucil-healthcare-professionals/serving-information

I use Member’s Mark from Sam’s Club because it’s cheap. Their label guidance:

Serving Size: 5 capsules

Directions: Swallow 1 capsule at a time and take in an upright position. Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well medications work. Take this product at least 2 hours before or after medicines.

New Users: Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase to desired daily intake. You may initially experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased finer intake.

(The remainder of their dosage info mirrors Metamucil’s guidance above.)

My comments:

- 1 capsule at a time is due to choking hazards of large gelatin capsules, especially for those who have trouble swallowing.  I take 5-7 in one gulp with a tall glass of water to flush them down.

- They aren’t joking about delaying other meds 2 hours before & after. I once had a intact Atripla pill pop out of my butt surrounded by gelatinous fiber. Oops!

- Ramp the dosage up over a week or two. Fiber is a PREbiotic for many gut bacteria species, so sudden changes can cause unfortunate side effects — bloating, cramping, gas.

- When I’m getting enough fiber — either through diet or supplements — pooping is speedy and nearly effortless.

- You might try 2 Imodium capsules 6-12 hours before you plan to bottom. Imodium slows gut motility, causing your poop to be firmer and more compact. You can take Imodium while supplementing fiber — they aren’t mutually exclusive.

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

On 11/2/2020 at 4:58 AM, subpig00 said:

One thing I'm very curious about is: What do people do when they have a boyfriend?

My experience tracks with jaybo1022.  5-15 minutes and I’m clean.  On rare occasions it takes longer; so I switch to top-only mode.

I prep before bedtime, play parties, and trips to the leather bar.

From age 19-26 I didn’t know about douching.  I simply fingered myself on the toilet and pushed everything out.  Miraculously I was never dirty during sex.  I suspect youth + mostly vegetable diet + running/biking 15+ miles/day were the contributing factors.

• Haha 1

Thanks everyone for responses
I'll forever be jealous of people who say they are clean full day after 15 mins of cleaning. Some find that unrealistic like me, but some say it's how their experience is. So, I can only envy. Reading how meticulous many of you are with your diet, etc, makes me think I'm not a good bottom honestly...

My eating is always at the same time every day, so that's good. And I will trying getting in more of those husk pills.

As I said lately it was nearly always around 1 hour for me. After that I'm really clean for the entire day. Even tried doing it at 1pm, and I was still clean at 1am.

But I think I need to get a smaller bulb, smaller than the standard 220ml. Because right now I'm emptying 3/4 of that and still taking an hour. Want to experiment with less water.

The reason I want to experiment with less water and want to reduce the time down from an hour is because of a recent development: I gave myself hemorrhoids... I don't know if this is what caused it, but I have that now. Doctor said give it 6 weeks. So, I think after that, I need to force myself into using less water. The only time I used less water before, I was clean for around 2 hours and that was it. When I play, it's nearly always the whole day...

• 2 months later...

I use a shower enema to clean out, then use both a butt plug and dildo. I find that some accumulation of dirty water is left and the butt plug allows me to test if I’m clean or not. If not I go for another round of flushing out my guts with the shower enema. 
if the anal plug is clean. I then use a dildo to check if the rest of anal cavity is clean or not. Most times it is and it serves to lube my hole for a good fucking. 
Using a dildo and anal plug helps me to check if I’m dirty, don’t want my top to experience any surprises. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 11/2/2020 at 7:58 AM, subpig00 said:

It depends on the relationship and how "into" scat your partner is into. Most will wait for you to douch or make it just oral night. Fucking in scat is not ( appealing to me) it can irritated the bottom and the top. Let alone the smell and mess. 

Changing your diet can reduce how long you douch.

• Like 1

[think before following links] https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com

This has been a very helpful info graphic for cleaning out. It is a good instruction on how to do a fast short clean or a longer deep clean according to your needs. 

I’ve been following the fast clean instructions for spur of the moment type play and it’s worked out really well. 

When doing a deep clean, it is important to take your time holding onto the water so your intestines are able to move things along. Do your best to hold it through the waves of cramps before releasing. The longer you hold it, the longer you’ll feel like you can. I find the more I take my time holding the water through cramps, the less I need to fill back up to get fully clean. 

32 minutes ago, find91 said:

Fucking in scat is not ( appealing to me) it can irritated the bottom and the top. Let alone the smell and mess.

I agree totally with this. As being experimental is something that makes me willing to try things more than once, scat has never been appealing to me. It is not fun to have something move in and out of your ass when shit is involved... not even a toy.

• Upvote 2