Day trip after lockdown

subbottomguy

With lockdown loosening up me and my housemates decided to take a trip to the coast, we all went our own way once we got there and i went exploring to find somewhere quiet to relax.

Found a nice spot away from the crowds and laid down in my speedos to take in the rays, after a while a guy came up to me and asked if he could borrow some suncream, he was hot so i said yeah so i could eye rape him behind my shades. he ended up laying down next to me and we started talking, he turned out to be a local and wanted to get away from the day trippers, i did make a joke about being one of them but he said i was excused cause i was cute.

After a while i managed to get him to admit he approached me hoping i was open to having fun with older guys, now he was probably mid 40ies, hairy chest, bit of a belly, wearing just some shorts with the outline of his soft cock clearly visible. I played it cool and asked what he wanted from a "cute" boy like me, he was nice and made it out he just wanted to suck me of and if i was up for it to fuck me, so i just said "know anywhere we can go?" the smile on his face, he made no effort to hide that he was a) hard and b) checking out my package.

he took me a bit away from the beach into the woods until he pulled me into a clearing, got on his knees and pulled my cock out. he gave real good head and i was moaning away pretty fast, i couldnt stand it anymore, i pushed him off and stood next to a tree bending over and pushing my speedos totally off, he ate my ass out before he started going into his pockets finding a condom, his smile wasnt as big but he gave me the condom to put on his cock, i threw it away telling him to give me daddies load.

he was keen at this point, spitting on his cock and slamming it into my hole, fucking me hard in the clearing, biting my neck and alternating between tugging my cock and twisting my nips. he didnt last too long before he was panting and pounding his load into my hole. he kissed me hard and as he seporated it was then i realised we had a little audience, little being two guys, both about my age, wearing tracksuit shorts that were bulging and metail chains, on had a tattoo of a snake on his chest the other had a massive bulge that caught my eye. there were no words just them coming over pushing the older guy aside and gripping my head pulling me into the tat guys crotch, the other lad hanging back rubbing his shorts.

The tat guy pushed his shorts down and pushed his cock into my throat, made me gag alot but obviously didnt care, i could see the initial guy next to the other watching talking but i couldnt hear cause i was busy with the cock in my throat. after a bit he pulled out and called his mate over to "try out this bitch's throat" and then i saw the guys tool, older guys was 6inches cut, the tat guy was similar but uncut but this boy was closer to 8 inches uncut and didnt not even wait for me to open my mouth wide before forcing it into my mouth till i smelt his man scent pubes. he just held me there as his mate went to my hole and pushed into me, telling me i was a dirty little slut and gonna take his load like a good little bitch. i had to grip the dude in my mouth as the guy fucked me mercilessly, the guy in my throat pulled out and turned round making me eat out his dirty hole, my cock couldnt take anymore and exploded at some point before i felt the guy pounding me slam me one last time.

as he pulled out i didnt even wait i just turned round to the big boy and begged for his cock, and he didn't disapoint, slamming it into me hard. unlike either guy he pulled me back and made out with me as he fucked me hard, the sound of his balls and hips slapping my ass was heavenly, but he didnt last long at all adding my third load. both chav lads slapped my ass pulled their trackies up and walked off laughing. the older guy moved in eating my ass wanting the lads loads. i felt empty by the time he was done licking my hole out so i begged him for a new load but he was still recovering which was a shame.

If the day ended like that i would have been happy enough but i got one more load in me in the form of a quick ride on my housemate in the back of the van before heading home, he was horny and just said to follow him and got in the back, pulled his cock out and told me to do my job. needless to say i rode his cock while he texted his gf taking his hot load and leaving it in me till we got home.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2