From a nervous Neg to a Cocky Poz

Guest Deleted-profile

Guest Deleted-profile

My First Ever Poz Load

For many years i loved my sex to be bb maybe because condoms didn’t work for me i had long seen stories about poz guys and many times chatted in a poz chatroom on a site that was very popular many years ago, it was starting to become a fantasy to finally take a poz load.

I had started talking to a local guy who was much older than me but was still an in shape guy.

A little about me at 24 years old with a short, slim, toned body a little bit cute or so told i wasn’t overly confident about my looks though. Joe who was the sexy older guy tall, muscular but not overly muscled.

Upon chatting to Joe for a few weeks i decided it was finally time to meet him it was late November and chilly outside, Joe was inviting me down for a drink and movie i was overly nervous maybe too nervous about finally meeting a poz guy but decided this is a good a time as any.

The night it happened it was the 30th November me not thinking too much about the date until later,

When i arrived Joe really was the sexiest older guy i had met, straight away he kissed me deep up against the front door now this really turned me on I literally had to climb up Joe as he was 6ft to my 5ft5in, taller guys like this really makes me wanna be more sub with guys as i feel they can really work me over.

Joe and me didn’t waste too much time with the drink and movie he wanted right there and then showing me some of his fetish items he had, 2 wrestling rubber singlets caught my eye me being horny as fuck i just needed to try one on and lucky for me it fitted perfect (Did he always have something in different sizes to dress his fucks up i dunno).

Wearing the rubber singlet just made me more horny esp as my ass was showing the whole time i wasted no time in sinking to my knees and taking that very first poz cock into my mouth.

I can’t even explain how it felt to finally do that not that Joe had an overly large cock it was just well proportioned for my mouth and leaked precum like as fireman’s hose.

While i was sucking Joe’s cock as best i could, he was fingering my ass with lube poking and prodding me deep, it stung a little but i was too horny to care what it felt like i just wanted more and more. As Joe was getting bored of my sucking skills which seemed like a bit of a disappointment to me he pushed me onto the bed onto all 4’s and asked if i wanted to finally become a real man to which there really was only 1 answer YES.

In went his cock and although it was well proportioned it was still larger than my little hole was used to taking so it brought a tear to my eye but a pleasant tear this was it i actually had a poz cock deep inside me bb, i could try and explain the thoughts going through my head at that moment but i just couldn’t it was raw pleasure and i loved it.

As Joe picked up the pace the pleasure was building up so much that my cock was leaking so bad inside my rubber singlet that i was getting worried it was more, and with the sound of rubber against rubber Joe announced he was getting close and did i really want to take his poz load.

YES FUCK ME, CUM IN ME, I WANT IT.

That was all the encouragement Joe needed and just said “Breeding you deep boy”, I know that some guys can feel the cum shooting up inside them i was unfortunately not one of those guys and only knew by the way he held me to him tighter so tight i thought i would never break free, even the friction of the rubber had made me cum myself. In that moment nothing mattered i felt like i was loved and cared for obviously that’s not really the case i was just another notch in his bed post but it didn’t matter i still enjoyed ever moment of it.

When Joe finally released me we looked at the clock it was 0025 on the 1st December, which unknown to my knowledge at the time World Aids Day he laughed when pointing that out to me my first ever poz load was given to me on World Aids Day.

I knew this would be it i was hooked never had i enjoyed sex as i had done in that moment.

Joe offered me to stay the night which gladly i accepted, so out the rubber singlets we got and under the sheets with Joe spooning me which really did make me feel safe that night.

Sleep came easy to me but awoke with his cock deep inside me by 9am ready for round two.

All in all i took 3 poz loads in the 24 hours of world aids day and dam did i love it.

Thanks for taking the time to read guys my first story i hope you like, more will be coming very soon

Guest Deleted-profile

An Unexpected Treat

A night of watching a well known popular tv music talent program i was bored and drinking so decided take a train down to a local beach city for a night out in a gay club.

With no time to prep myself for the night i just went upon getting into the club i was enjoying a drink with some friends and a dance,

Wanting a cigarette i went out to the roof smoking area and saw a hot guy smiling at me, in my drunken state i felt more confident chatting to new guys so off i go to chat.

It didn’t take long for us to chat and we were getting on very before we knew it we continued drinking and as time passed the club was closing up for the night, Michael who was just a couple of years older than me at 26 slim, my height with a European accent which no one can deny is hot to hear.

He invited me back to his for the night, hell yeah why not a night of fun with a hot guy, a quick taxi ride to his we got to the bedroom straight away while kissing each other all over Michael went very shy and quite when i asked what was wrong he said he was poz and he didn’t have any condoms.

Music to my ears trying to hide my excitement i just said “I don’t mind, i don’t want us to stop playing”

The grin on Michaels face was clear to see all that nervous shyness was gone straight out the window, Michael didn’t even waste time sucking my cock he was straight to my ass rimming it deep now that just made me hornier and hornier i was just begging him to fuck me.

Michael once again asked if i was sure “HELL YEAH FUCK ME” he needed no further encouragement and he started rubbing his cock right against my ass and pushed in without lube,

Now I’m normally very tight down there but in it went in without any pain and his cock was a good size too, this was strange sex for me my head was in the pillow grabbing on while he was pounding away in my ass, we were getting sweatier and sweatier as he was kissing my neck and whispering into my ear getting closer and closer Michael told me he was getting close, not wanting him to stop i just turned my head and said “shoot your poz cum into my hole”

That must have done it for Michael as he kissed me deep on the mouth and shot his load deep inside me, we must have passed out quite quickly from that moment as the next thing i remember was waking up being held by Michael with him horny again and wanting me to fuck him, that was when i realised i still hadn’t cum from our earlier play.

So i flipped him over rimmed him deep only stoping to fuck him when he begged me to shoot my neg load into his poz hole grrrrrr now that really got me going with my ass full of his poz cum i was ready to load him with my “possible” last ever neg load.

Michael was to become a regular fuckbuddy for me and i couldn’t have been happier about that.