2 San Antonio/Seattle trips in one post

Pumpinmyhole

I've been really short on days off the second half of this month, so I'm combining 2 trips into one post.  On the 19th, I started another 3 day trip, SAT/SEA layovers again.  In SAT I met up with my top bud there.  He wanted another top to tag team me with, but it just wasn't happening.  He came over to my hotel, and we'd kiss and make out for a while, then both go online to cruise.  After about 90 minutes of this, we decided to get down to fucking, and it was awesome as usual.  Once he gets in my ass he usually lasts about 15 minutes at the  most, but getting to that point where he's ready to unload is really hot.  We just click really well together.  I got his load and even though it was getting kind of late, we went out for a quick bite to eat...fuck first, date after LOL.

Second night was in SEA, where I was getting together with the multiple load top again.  He fucked me 6 times on our first visit and I was eager to get the same treatment this time!  I got checked in cleaned up and messaged him that I was ready.  I was going to take an Uber up to his place, about 9 miles from downtown but he'd drive me back when we were done.  I arrived and he was out back on his deck.  We had a cocktail and chatted for a while before we moved inside to his bedroom.  Well, I didn't get fucked 6 times this time, it was only 4.  LOL "only" 4.  I took his loads in multiple positions...2 were on my back, 1 on my stomach, and one doggy.  He lives a couple of blocks off Puget Sound, and he took me back to the hotel going the scenic route.  I forget how spectacularly green and beautiful it is up there.  I guess I was back in my room by 7 or so and went online to try and get another load or two, but even though it was a Saturday night, it didn't happen.  I picked up some dinner around 8:30 and called it a night.

On the 23rd I was doing this same trip again.  My SAT bud had a headache most of the day and just wasn't feeling it.  And to be honest I wasn't either, I had one day off and had to go to bed at 7PM so I could get up at 2:30AM.  I was exhausted.  I checked in and headed to the hotel gym for some cardio.  My gym was now open but I'd only done weights on the 2 visits I made since it reopened.  After I finished I showered and prepped my ass (just in case) and was ready to go find an early dinner...it was about 5PM.  I was logged into "Scruff" while I was looking at "Yelp" when I was hit up by a top guy, a couple fo miles away.  He was at a bar and tried to get me over for a drink.  He was 60, average build.  Not the hot daddy type of 60, just  your average 60.  I told him I was kind of focused on food, but having trouble finding a place where I could have a light low carb meal.  He actually suggested a place for me, and it sounded perfect.  He said if I wanted, he'd meet me there at 6PM and we could have a drink while I ate.  We met out front, and he wasn't exactly my "type" but he seemed pretty cool.  We went in and sat in the bar area.  I had 2 martinis and a light dish, and he had a couple of drinks as well.  We actually had a very enjoyable time and some great conversation.  When we were leaving, I *did* invite him up to my room and he accepted.  He wasn't much of a kisser, but he was sporting a rock hard 7 inches.  We fucked for only 15 minutes when he politely asked where I wanted his load (southerners are so polite LOL).  I told him "in my ass, please" and he immediately unloaded in my hole.  He'd like to get together again on my final final trip of the month, if my top bud isn't available.  

The following day I'm off to SEA again.  The Multi-cummer top wasn't available due to a work training seminar online and other obligations.  I was dead tired, so my plan was to hopefully find a guy or guys to come to my hotel.  I check in, get cleaned up and ready, and get online.  I'm on BBRT, A4A, Scruff, and Sniffies.  I'm immediately messaged by a guy on Sniffies who's a white collar bi married guy.  He sent me a pic of a beautiful thick veiny 8 incher.  No face/body pic but he said he was 50's and athletic.  His message said, "can you host?"  I replied back, "absolutely, and I'm eager to for that hot dick".  He then asked, "Im married to a woman, is that ok?"  I said, "it's only a problem if you fucked her this morning and didn't wash your dick LOL".  He said I made him laugh and he thought I sounded fun.  He could be over in 30 minutes if that was ok.  HELL YES!  I had to meet him downstairs, and even though no face pic, he'd be arriving in a navy suit with red/blue striped tie.  I got to the lobby at 3:30, and he arrived a couple of minutes later.  He was 5'10", and looked like an decent build.  When we got to my room, we kissed a bit and he started to undress.  Holy shit did this guy have a beautiful body.  His suit was kind of baggy, but once undressed I could see his lean/muscular/runner/swimmer build.  He was completely smooth except for trimmed pubes.  This bi daddy was fucking HOT!  I sat him on the bed so I could kneel between his legs and worship that beautiful dick.  "Fuck yeah" he said, "look at that hot man sucking my dick".  I only sucked him a couple of minutes when he told me he needed to get in my ass.  He put me on my back, ass on the edge of the bed.  No lube, he spat on his hand and rubbed it on his dick and pressed the head on my hole.  I took a hit of poppers and he slowly went balls deep.  DAMN he felt amazing.  He pushed my knees all the way to my chest so he could watch his dick going in and out of my ass.  This was the only position we were in because he wanted to watch himself fuck me.  It was, sadly, a fairly fast fuck.  I think he pumped me for a total of 15 minutes before blew a massive powerful load in me.  He stayed hard and I milked his dick as hard as I could.  He smiled and said, "oh, you're a bad boy...fuck I'm still cumming".  When he pulled out I immediately went to my knees and sucked his dick clean...he said "fuck yeah, you're DEFINITELY a bad boy".  His cum tasted amazing, both salty and sweet.  I asked him if he was working on July 1st, my final visit to SEA.  Sadly, he and the wife are leaving town that day and I won't get to have him fuck me again.  But he said I could email him if I ever get back and he'd be happy to breed me again.  I'll gladly offer up my ass to him again, hopefully for longer next time.  He was out the door by 4:10, and despite trying to get another top or two, I was unsuccessful.  One guy working from home said he could be by at 5:30PM sent me a text at 9:30PM saying "I can head over now if you're ready".  Ummm...4 hours later?  No updates?  I was dead tired and needed to rest.  We may try again on the 1st, if he can keep focused and arrive within a reasonable time LOL.  

My final trip to SEA will be on July 1st, and the Multi-top put me on his calendar so we can meet up one more time.  A couple of other guys have expressed interest, but we'll see.  I don't expect people to make a firm commitment a week ahead of time, but I'll check in with them and see what the day brings me.  Stay tuned.

• Like 1