Do your eyes burn when cummed on?

baldwin

Hey guys, years ago on Yahoo there was a group just for this:::

It was called, ""Red Eyes""

The become a contributing member you had to send a picture of your eyes with ""cum" in them. 

just proof you were into that. I was a Member for years...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 5:13 PM, BicuriousScott said:

Cum contains trace amounts of salt even if you can’t taste it.

You’re on the right track, but it isn’t the salt (tears contain salt of course, and saline solution is used for rinsing the eye) - it’s the sugars, acids and enzymes in cum that make it burn in the eye.

Leaving it in the eye, for whatever reason, is inadvisable because the inflammation only continues to worsen until the cause of the irritation is removed.

• 9 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 7:36 AM, Phallarchist said:

Yes, and I've come to regard enduring this abuse as a measure of submission. I expect to be able to ejaculate in a faggot's eyes. I wouldn't do it in often, though, because there's probably a small medical risk. Urine is probably safer.

thats what it is for me. I actually had a man tell me to hold my eyelids open with my fingers so he could cum in them. l have actually taken ell over a hundred loads in my eyes and no problems except stinging shortly afterwards

• Upvote 1

Guest toxicpozpfag
On 4/27/2021 at 6:29 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

thats what it is for me. I actually had a man tell me to hold my eyelids open with my fingers so he could cum in them. l have actually taken ell over a hundred loads in my eyes and no problems except stinging shortly afterwards

Same here...some stinging afterwards, but love it when a guy cums in my eyes.