Bred by an older daddy.

sadden

Im 28, and a total slut, i dont give a fuck about looks or whatever. If you have a cock then your my type, no condoms.

Anyways this older daddy type came by tonight, hes 50-60 ata  guess, but a rancher and in good shape. Medium sized dick, just perfect for my slut hole.  

Anyways he comes over tonight and waves at the neighbors as he enters my home lol, inside and 30 seconds later his cock is getting hard in my mouth. I was already wearing my chastity cage and a buttplug. So after blowing him for a couple minutes i assumed the postion and he proceded too use my ass for his pleasure. !0 minutes of working himself into me i feel him unload and i am in heaven. He snapped this pic for me before he left.

Websized.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

I prefer older daddies. I starred young with my step dad and I think that’s why I have a preference. I also don’t really care about looks. The older guy that bred me in the rest stop on Friday was probably around 70yo. He had a nice sized uncut dick.

• Upvote 3

Sadden, your perfect perky bubble ass and attitiude are exactly why so many daddies go for younger!!  I can't speak for all daddies, but I do care about looks and bodies (specifically when I TOP).  I'm 55 yo and seriously into all ages and races, but do go for good/great shape if it's a one on one.  It's not very common to find perfect bubble asses like yours on other daddies unless they're jacked on steroids - a look I'm totally into :)

I was never into older guys so I am insanely thankful for all the young sluts into daddies now that I'm older!!  As I get older I'm still into guys my own age as long as they're in shape - but those same daddies in shape are also getting hit up by the same young sluts I am.  Young n sleazy always seems to get the cock and load - luckily I'm into sharing sluts!!!  It's just impossible to compete against an ass like yours Sadden - and you too pozguyinchi - insanely hot and sleazy is the best combination :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Straight up daddy chaser here, not interested at all in anyone under 50ish... although, some burly bear boys have fooled me, lol..  Maturity is the key, I'm only turned on by guys that are 'done cookin', I guess...  boys aren't finished..;)  

17 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Sadden, your perfect perky bubble ass and attitiude are exactly why so many daddies go for younger!!  I can't speak for all daddies, but I do care about looks and bodies (specifically when I TOP).  I'm 55 yo and seriously into all ages and races, but do go for good/great shape if it's a one on one.  It's not very common to find perfect bubble asses like yours on other daddies unless they're jacked on steroids - a look I'm totally into :)

I was never into older guys so I am insanely thankful for all the young sluts into daddies now that I'm older!!  As I get older I'm still into guys my own age as long as they're in shape - but those same daddies in shape are also getting hit up by the same young sluts I am.  Young n sleazy always seems to get the cock and load - luckily I'm into sharing sluts!!!  It's just impossible to compete against an ass like yours Sadden - and you too pozguyinchi - insanely hot and sleazy is the best combination :)

Thanks for the kind words, i haven't found a top that dislikes my ass yet ;)