Satin New Toy

Jessyboy

At our seminary, we have to go out into the community and help people, but all don't go into the poor neighborhoods, but the well off one's as the neighborhoods I will be going to at the orders of DR. Jeff are dangerous. There I will meet Big Bill, and when I do meet him, I know why. Bill is over 6ft8 300 lbs of mean mussel, and when I enter the room, he has three of his friends. Bill explains that he has plenty of products, but none of his boys can go into the upscale neighborhoods and sell as being Black. They get caught by the police fast. With me being part of the seminary dress in the school uniform of the black pants black tie with a white shirt and short hair, we will never get bothered.

He shows me the stuff he has of GHB, Tins in all different strengths, Molly, and E. He tells me there is a big market and if I bring back a boy to be there, fuck meat they will give me supplies. 

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CLOTHES FAGGOT as they pick me up like rage doll and shove their dicks first in my mouth as someone is giving me a bump in my hole that is WOW. They spend fucking the shit out of me as my appreciation of a BBC grew exponentially as they took turns fucking my brain out and the taste of their sweat dripping on me as my hole loaded with their cum and my mouth filled with their piss. I left there with some supplies and was sore walking back to the dorms.

My roommate Peter is asking me questions about what happen and is hinting he would like to do it again as he says he never felt so alive. I let Dr. Jeff how Peter feels, and he says he has not converted yet, so bring him around tonight as he is having a party.

I have to make some deliveries for Big Bill, so I go to the addresses Big Bill gave me.  The first one is in the industrial section, and the door just has a number on and nothing else. I rang the buzzer and met with this large man in leather the place is dark except to the two men under the lights as he tells me to be silent as they are filming. One is in leather with his fist in the other man's ass, telling him to take it deeper. The one who let me in takes the package see the look of excitement and says Boy one day that will be you in the sling getting fisted NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES and take care of business. I suck his dick as his hands go behind my head, and he starts to skull fuck me and cums down my throat, then give me a card then says you ever want to come to one of the parties I will be his guest.

The rest of the deliveries are just for people's homes or apartments. The last one as it's out of town with the house set back from the road with a gate on it. I hit the buzzer tell who I am; I get to the front, and the most beautiful boy greats me and tells me to come. This place is so big like a castle as we walk to the back I see the pool. There are men & boy's naked fucking and sucking, he asks me if I want to join in, but with my dick so hard straining against the chastity cage I cant as I leave he says come back any time as we would love to have you here to party with us anytime.

The ride home was torture after seeing what they were doing and wish I could be unlocked. As I'm driving back, I see someone crash their motorcycle; I stop to see if they need help. He says his name is Peter and his bike is wrecked. I ask if he needs medical he said yes, but he does not have any health insurance, I tell him that I have a friend that could help him. I call Dr. Jeff after sending a picture of Peter, and Dr. Jeff says, send him over ASAP. Peter is happy as he is sore, little does know how sore he will be after Dr. Jeff gets finished with him.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2