Thought before ever sucking cock

I was very fortunate about growing up - single parent / mother - had her boy friends come to our house - going into her bed room / behind locked bed room door having sex .  As a teenager I be looking in her bedroom window seeing her sucking dicks - she looks happy !

I was in the woods , short cut home , 2 males having sex !

Wavered me over and noticed 1 was sucking a big black cock - thinking of my mother sucking / happy - then I was being trained sucking a black cock - instructed by the other guy - encouraging words .

While I was sucking - feeling the Big Black Cock throbbing - the other guy was rubbing my crotch - pulled down my pants - feeling me - sucking me !

We became friends !

• Like 1

The first time I got sucked off, I was 18 and my girlfriend’s mom sucked me and swallowed every drop. That was the beginning of my depraved sexual experiences. She was so good, that the thought of me sucking a cock not my own soon took over my jack off fantasies. I finally succumbed to my fantasy and desires and sucked another cock and found that I really enjoyed it. It was my 3rd try at it, that I swallowed and the rest is history. I sucked and swallowed every cock I could get my mouth on and I have no regrets.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 10:42 AM, BicuriousScott said:

What were your thoughts about sucking cock before you ever sucked cock?

I was adamant I would NEVER suck cock.

first i wanted to do it

then i got obsessed about doing it

then sucked one and it was lame

lucky i tried with a different guy after

and loved it

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

When I was 21 or maybe 22... I was hitch hiking around Australia when I got picked up by this bear... His dick was sticking out of his shorts and I freaked out... I started blabbering about girls and the ride was cut short. 
Now I must say I had bottom tendencies and I was sucked at a gloryhole before but I wasn't yet ready to suck a dick...
Wish I was ready and know what I know now as a 60 y.o. cumslut. I would have shut my mouth and let him initiate me into gay life.
Boy would I love to get my hands on a time machine. I / it would change my life...

Before I ever sucked a cock I was infatuated with them. I grew up in a neighbor hood with 8 other boys my same age. And of course we all know that young boys are very competitive. You know who can piss the farthest, who has the biggest cock, etc.. Then when we finally could cum who could cum first and who could cum the most. Jack off parties, Jacking each other off and soon sucking each others cocks. I know some of my friends just sucked cocks because we all were sucking each other. But I just loved to see and feel their hard cocks. I wanted to suck them all day long. And when I sucked on them and got my first mouth full of cum I was hooked because I loved the feel, the aroma and the taste of cum from the first load I tasted and swallowed. And I have never stopped sucking and swallowing delicious cum since those days. I was a born cocksucker and I love it.

• Like 1

Can't remember. I was watching my first gay video ever in an AVS when the clerk entered and shoved his cock in my face. I think I was too horny to think anything at all and I just copied what I had been watching on the screen.

• Like 1

Never thought much about it,first time was kinda forced on me as a boy and just accepted...no craved is more correct-from then on.it was fun cruising park restrooms,public pools and anyplace a man could get blown.Lotsa times got a ride hitch hiking that led to a stop off in a citrus orchard.:)

• Like 2