how to prevent catching stds?

i recently got my throat tests back,and I caught chlamydia which is my third time caught it in a year.(i got the treatment , take 4 pills of Azithromycin) every time is the result of a big sex party or bath house. since i don't use condom at all, I am almost sure i will caught something because i will fuck with a lot guys (at least 10 loads from different guys).

So my question is, can i take the Azithromycin(other antibiotics)before i attend to a large sex party in the future as a prevention?

Edited by blackdesert

It's highly recommended to only take antibiotics when needed and when prescribed by a doctor. 

Taking antibiotics encourages harmful bacteria that live inside you to become resistant. That means that antibiotics may not work when you really need them. Because antibiotics alter the bacterial makeup in our bodies, they can leave you more vulnerable to yeast infections and other types of fungal growth. Some research has shown antibiotics can lead to an increased chance of catching viruses. Also, taking antibiotics when you don't need to increases your chance of having side effects from the drug such as: Nausea, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Yeast infections, Vomiting etc. 

Taking antibiotics pre-exposure definitely won't be enough to prevent you from catching chlamydia and isn't recommended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi blackdesert,

This is only my opinion, so do your research.

if you top, make sure you wash with soap and water after each encounter, people underestimate cleaning afterwards.

if you’re oral, use alcohol based mouthwash after each encounter, the alcohol should kill a lot of microbes, and lower your chances. Gargle at least a minute.

If you bottom, you can lessen the possibility of stds, by inserting a silver colloidal gel into the rectum.  I’m not saying this works perfectly, but it can act as a protective lube since the silver is a natural antimicrobial.  

another in coconut oil, it has antimicrobial properties.

or any thing you can research that can be inserted rectally without causing harm.  Avoid alcohol as this will be absorbed through rectal lining and can cause possible alcohol poisoning. 

douche with saltwater afterwards if you can.  A lot of microbes don’t like salty environments.

best

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This has been scientifically studied lol.  Antibiotic prophylaxis does show some promise for preventing some STI's, but it's not a black or white conclusion. This from the Lancet medical journal: 

"Background

Increased rates of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) have been reported among men who have sex with men. We aimed to assess whether post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) with doxycycline could reduce the incidence of STIs.

Interpretation

Doxycycline PEP reduced the occurrence of a first episode of bacterial STI in high-risk men who have sex with men."

[think before following links] https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(17)30725-9/fulltext

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/27/2020 at 3:09 PM, Asiancumhole said:

If you bottom, you can lessen the possibility of stds, by inserting a silver colloidal gel into the rectum.  I’m not saying this works perfectly, but it can act as a protective lube since the silver is a natural antimicrobial.  

And ... NUP: [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/colloidal-silver#risk-factors

I have said this elsewhere, but have a buddy on Doxy for a dermatology issue -- he is very sexually active and has not had an STI in 6 years since beginning the routine antibiotic. I had my doc prescribe it for me before I had a big whore weekend in Ft Lauderdale -- took near a dozen loads a day for 3 days and zero STI's -- probably not ideal for routine, but I will definitely try it again the next time I slut it up...the science and research is inconclusive long term from everything I've read -- they started a clinical trial on this, but results were not published. 

19 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

There is one answer. if you don't want to catch STDs, don't be a bareback cumdumpster and a whore that gets fucked by random men and passed around all the time. Don't be a slutty cumdump faggot who is not only promiscuous, but such a whore that only pigs fuck your ass. And to a lesser extent, don't fucky trashy whores that get used by half the men in the city.

That's certainly a start. But it's certainly not sufficient. It's quite possible to get an STI through a single act of unprotected sex with someone you know well and respect - if that person has an STI and is in an infectious state.

The only way to ensure you never catch an STI is to not have sex, period. Anything short of that only reduces - not eliminates - your chances of contracting one. There are STI's you can catch despite both partners wearing a condom and being on PrEP (though, obviously, if both partners follow both those rules, HIV transmission is essentially impossible). 

• Haha 1

I'd also note: this is the HIV/AIDS and sexual health forum, not the "what's the true role of a slutty cumdump" forum. It seems to me given how broad an area BZ is and provides for sexually charged postings and indulgence in fantasy chat about how truly degraded one can be, perhaps this small corner of the forum - dedicated to factual discussion of health-related concerns and issues - could be left free of the "if u r a true cumdump u should accept all loads and stds as a badge of honor" crapola.

• 3 months later...