The Homewrecker

mass1ve

Caitlin was your average nineteen year old girl on the surface.  hazel eyes, a chipper smile and an amazing body from years of gymnastics.  She was also a troublemaker, known across the college campus as the girl you didnt cross.  This semesters roommate was an aloof blonde named megan, and particularly aggravating.  trash strewn around the dorm when she returned from class, music too loud at all hours, and no regard for anything in the refrigerator.  The final straw however was stealing and subsequently losing her pristine Ferragamo pumps.  Megan was about to learn just how savage the summer could get.

Caitlin sighed, carefully working the foil back over the delicate plastic cover.  "thank god for art class" she muttered, as she continued working her way around the circle of birth control pills, swapping each of Megans little helpers for a carefully carved sugary confection from the commissary.  as the aloof girl finished up a late night studying with the girls on the north end of campus, Caitlin worked to make sure the next few fucks would be...memorable.  slipping the package back into Megans clutch, she made sure to clear the condoms out of the room as well.  "im sure tucker wont mind a little bareback" she thought to herself, as she recalled Megans boyfriends tool from last months house party.  Having procured a little rohypnol from a friend, she made sure to dose the boy toward the end of the night, and insisted he crash in a spare bedroom as the two were in no shape to drive.  Once the action had died down for the night, Caitlins real party began as she slipped her clothes off and began tugging the boys gym shorts down to expose his flacid cock.  "Cait?" he mumbled, as the teenager quickly set her phone to record and propped it against the wall, she hushed the boy and began stroking his member.  "atta boy, lets get nice and hard for me" she whispered, spitting on his cock and continuing to milk and rub the thickening tool.  "cait no" he muttered, gently raising his arm to her elbow.  "cait yes" she looked at the boys glassy eyes, continuing to pump his cock.  "dont fight me.  Its not like youll remember this anyway" she chided tucker as he sighed.  Straddling the confused boy she eased his rod into her wet pussy and began to slowly ride him.  "Tucker, listen up sweetie" she slapped his face around a little, waking the boy.  "whwa?" he replied, staring at the ceiling. she gently turned his head to face the camera and continued fucking.  "there ya go baby. were making a nice little movie and pretty soon youre gonna cum"  she began her instruction.  "oh no no no" Tucker babbled as he was once again shushed by the insistant brunette.  "yes baby your bare cocks gonna shoot your cum in my pussy, not megans, so lets not fight those nice feelings" she cooed to tucker as she gently stroked his cheek.  "doesnt it feel good inside me?"  she asked.  "yeaaaaah" Tucker  began to pant.  "atta boy thats the way." Caitlin continued as she reached up to massage her breasts.  The strained look on the boys face was the most priceless part of her little film project.  Thinking back to it, she saw the instant he lost control, his eyes widening, and his cock throbbing as she bore down on him.  "there you have a nice big cum in me."    she confirmed, as the boy drifted into unconsciousness and she turned to face the camera, exposing her puffy slit oozing with its conquest.  satisfied with her work, she tugged the boys shorts back up and The two settled in to sleep for the night.  The next morning was a hangover and true to her word, not a single thought about the load he dumped in her the night before.

"you kids have fun this weekend ill be back monday!" Caitlin smiled as she left the dorm room.  Her laptop camera was situated perfectly to quietly capture the action and the two lovebirds looked absolutely hungry for eachother.  pretty soon she knew Tucker would be blowing his load in her roommate, and with any luck hed be pouring seed in her all weekend long while the dumb bitch chewed her baby candy and took his loads.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

"ugh, i feel awful" Megan groaned, as she rolled over in bed. "oh dont worry, its probably just a cold" Caitlin reassured, moving to her side with a brimming cup of nyquil. "Here! rest up, weve got exams next week." Megan gulped the liquid down. "shit i was supposed to go over my notes with Tucker today" megan reached for the stack of papers on her bag in the floor before Cait quickly snatched them up "you know if you want, i can run them over for you real quick." "Sure okay" Megan replied as she grogily closed her eyes. Caitlin smiled and wandered over to her laptop. She enjoyed keeping Megan oblivious to her obvious morning sickness as she loaded up the footage from the past few days. "typical" she mumbled, watching megan shuffle through drawer after drawer looking for a condom. "no not there sweetie" she whispered, fingering her swollen clit at the sight of Tuckers patiently bobbing cock. Watching the girl rifle through the foot locker she smiled, "no baby none there either." Finally she watched the two embrace and megan obediently lift her legs into the missionary position. "thats right, just get used to a nice long weekend full of cum" she panted. Skipping through the footage she counted eight warm loads in the teens snatch. Over and over she mindlessly and obediently bred herself on Tuckers glistening cock. Caitlin closed the laptop and quietly moved over to her snoring roommate. reaching into her panties, she dipped a finger in megans cunt and found it still pleasantly greased with copious amounts of man cream. "good girls keep all the cum inside those thirsty lips" she whispered, working Megans clit in circles. "but lets just be sure we drink it all up." Caitlin worked the girl to a glowing orgasm as her hips bucked, and her cervix slurped more of the baby batter into her. smiling, she licked her fingers clean and headed out the door.

"Wheres Megan?" Tucker asked puzzled. "oh shes got a little cold so i told her I would go over her notes. I took this class last semester" Caitlin smiled. "cool" Tucker replied, noticing Caitlins low cut sun dress as it clung to her curves. pouring the notes across the kitchen table, she made sure to let Tucker enjoy long glances at her perky tits. Caitlin in turn watched the boys cock grow in his sweatpants and grinned. This was going to be too easy. "hey theres also some online material too" she slid her phone across the table and loaded up a video. Tuckers expression turned to shock as he saw Caitlin riding him in a dimly lit bedroom. "we sort of shared a moment a few weeks ago tuck" she smiled, moving closer to the boy. "I dont remember any of this" Tucker blurted as Caitlin giggled. "you had a lot to drink, but i mean, we did have a lot of fun, see?" she pointed to the boys flexing hips as he clearly bred the horny teen. "m-my girlfriend-" Tucker stammered as he was interrupted by the manipulative girl, "will never know about this, so long as you want to keep being friends that is" Caitlin began gently rubbing the boys prick through his pants. "what do you want" he asked, defeated. "let me show you" Caitlin laid back on the table and stripped off her dress, revealing herself totally nude. "fuck." she commanded, grinning at the boy. Tucker stood up and removed a condom from his pocket as he shucked off his pants, exposing his ten inch cock. "stop. no condoms." she barked. "what? why? what if you get pregnant" Tucker bashfully replied. "oh dont worry about that silly, every girl around here is on birth control" she giggled, remembering the impregnated Cinderella in her dorm room. Tucker sighed and slipped his prick into the devious girl. "oh! and dont pull it out when you cum, cum inside." she reminded him as he began to pound at her soaking twat. "from now on every drop of juice in your balls belongs to me" Caitlin began working her hips, driving the panting boy to new heights of extacy, "see? isnt it better without a condom?" Tucker just groaned as his balls tightened. "from now on when you cum, it had better be in my cunt, not megans" Tucker let out one last long groan as his balls contracted, pumping the tight teens slit full of hot cum. "thats it, let it all out" Caitlin urged, draining the boys balls. If she played her cards right, Caitlin would earn herself a weaponized cock she could unleash on any girl that so much as glanced at her, but it was important to get Tucker hooked on good bareback pussy. She had done this once before when she wanted a leadership position with her local sorority but had to create a vacancy on the executive board. Her target, Becka Strucker was an insufferable bore whos only redeeming quality was her brother, a slender boy a year younger than her working toward a biology degree. Caitlin went from flirting to fucking the boy regularly, twice daily and always bareback. She groomed the boy to think with his cock for a solid month until the night of the halloween mixer when shed led both the drunken boy and his drunken sister into a dimly lit bedroom and proposed a threesome. Caitlin hardly participated as more than a casual fluffer, and made sure to guide the two young horny teens into a doggy position. She watched eagerly as Beckas own brother obediently slipped his dripping bare cock into his sister. she kept urging them on, going for almost three hours, plying with occasional drinks and throating the boys cock back to full mast, only to quickly return it to his sisters bubbling cream filled snatch to blow another load. When confronted with the photos, and her recent missed period, Becka quietly resigned and changed schools.

Her mind returned to Tucker, who was presently still buried in her with a dopey smile on his face and a puddle of cream running down caitlins ass and pooling at his balls. "See? was that so bad? I know we're gonna be super awesome friends Tucker" she smiled.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Caitlin made a point to drop in from time to time to service Tucker, watching him slowly progress from doting boyfriend to bareback fuckboy.  She even passed him around with a few friends who kept the boy well drained for a day while she helped Megan pack.  The missed period and pregnancy test proved sufficient enough to convince the girl to move back in with her parents.  "did you tell tuck?" she asked sympathetically.  "No, i dont want to stress him out or anything.  hes really sweet."  Caitlin hugged the girl and smiled, remembering the warm load in her own pussy she'd fucked out of the clueless girls boyfriend not an hour earlier.  best of all, he did the job without even being asked, slipping Caitlins yoga pants down just enough to get his cock in her. He mindlessly fucked Caitlin until the cum boiled from his cheating balls and splashed into her inviting pussy, as it had so many times before.  "he is a really sweet boy" Caitlin affirmed, remembering how she'd tucked her new best friends drooling tool into the lips of her friends hot ebony cunt just as she slipped out the door to play the sympathetic roomie.  "you know, its probably best if you just ghost him.  hes not going to understand any of this.  your new life as a mom i mean." Megan sighed and nodded

returning to Tuckers apartment that evening, Caitlin entered to find the boy in the midst of a phonecall.  "she wont pick up" he looked up despondently at the cum hungry girl.  "Did you two talk?"  Tucker seemed genuinely concerned and caitlin was all too eager to keep the boy informed.  "shes...seeing another guy.  Sorry man.  She was upset that youre never around."   "Ive been..i was busy a lot this week" Tucker tried to think of all the study time he was putting in, but remembered he was also spending a lot of time with Caitlin as well.  remembering afternoons spent filling the girls tight cunt with cream roused his cock, as he recalled the nice tall girl he had been introduced to that afternoon who was equally eager to fuck the hesitant boy.  "thats probably my fault too.  Did you and Trissa have fun today?"  Caitlin changed the subject as she was was eager for a report from her new fucktool.  "yeah we...she wanted to fuck a lot.  She said she was allergic to condoms though."  Tucker recalled, remembering gazing into her dripping cunt as his jizz ran down her ass.  "A lot of girls are tuck, you shouldnt make a girl use a condom because its uncomfortable too.  Did she feel good?" Caitlin pried.  "yeah oh god she was amazing."  tucker smiled.  "Tell me about her" Caitlin slipped her clothes off and laid back on the couch.  Needing no coaching, Tucker pulled his prick out and guided it back into the teen.  "oh she made me cum so much.  after we finished fucking she would just do this thing...she would hold my balls and just make out with me.  it made me hard over and over so i just kept cumming"  Tucker drilled faster as caitlin smiled.  "Thats good, sometimes guys are just one shot and done but your cock needs to cum a lot doesnt it tuck?  feels good to shoot that baby batter."  "uh huh" the boy groaned.  "did you know she has a little secret too?"  Caitlin wrapped her legs around the panting boy.  "shes HIV positive!" caitlin giggled.  "what?" tucker stared, shocked at the teen as he teetered on the brink of cumming.  "yeah buddy thats how come she fucks so good, she fucks a lot.  lots of practice."  caitlin began rocking her hips and milking the boy as he clenched his teeth, trying to hold back.  "I -"  tucker stammered, as caitlin interrupted "but dont worry buddy you cant get sick from her, thats not how it works."  caitlin lied to the naive young man as he pushed one final deep thrust and began loading the hot cunt below him.  "there ya go, good boy.  you should always cum inside pretty girls.  Trissas pussy is just too good to pass up.  Should we see her tomorrow too? maybe cum in her some more?" caitlin smiled at the relaxed boy as he dragged his slippery prick from her once again. "okay" he sighed, as caitlin fingered the thick load oozing from her slit. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

"Dinner Guests?" trissa smiled in her sports bra and bikini bottom at the two as they stood in the doorway.  "of course! i didnt know what to bring so i brought something sweet" Caitlin raised the bottle of wine in her right hand, "and something savory"  she nodded to Tucker.  "Trissas pendulous breasts pressed against Tuckers masculine frame as she stepped forward to slip her tongue into his mouth for  a deep kiss, gliding her palm against the warm rising cock in his shorts. "mmmm such a pretty boy, you know just what I like" she smiled.  "So heres the thing we're kind of having a ladies evening tuck, you know, cocktails and a pool party, but we're skinny dipping."  Trissa bit her lip, glancing at Caitlin as she began disrobing.  "Oh we love pool parties, theyre the best!" Caitlin beamed, hopping about on one leg as she peeled her shorts off.  "So how about it Tuck, do you feel comfortable with a little party?" Tucker glanced at Caitlin, stripping her top off.  "Sure that sounds okay" he bashfully replied, stripping his tshirt off as Trissa slid his shorts down.  "Im so glad you came Caitlin, this party needed a little charcuterie" Trissa gently lifted the boys heavy balls in her hand as she gulped his prick into her hungry mouth.  "see? shes really good isnt she?"  Caitlin eased her legs apart as Trissa reached between them to slip a finger inside.  "his cum?" she asked curiously, sliding off Tuckers cock for a moment of inquisition and slurping her digit clean.  "yeah Tucker loves cumming inside."  Caitlin grinned as Tucker just nodded.  "god i wish i had that load too" Trissa mumbled, as she stroked the heavy cock a few more times and rose to her feet.  "but we have a friend to meet! shes a nice neighbor who stopped by to say hello" 

"meet amanda" Trissa gestured to the intoxicated red headed woman slumped in the pool chaise.  "Amanda honey this is Caitlin and Tucker"  Trissa reached down and gently began massaging the womans thick clit.  "o-oh hey" she slurred, "im just here to borrow a screwdriver for my mailbox."  Trissa licked her fingers and continued stroking the womens sex.  "i need to get home, i have a husband" she mumbled, pawing at Trissas skilled hand. "You can relax with us a bit cant you?  i mean we're having so much fun arent we?"  Trissa watched as Caitlin began gently stroking Tucker to hardness again.  "i-okay, but just for a little while."  Amanda sighed, as Trissa parted her legs gently Caitlin walked Tucker to the center of the lounge and toward her glistening twat.  "look at that cunt" Caitlin breathed into tuckers ear.  "I bet she'd love some of your nice big dick inside wouldnt she?"  Caitlin continued pumping the boys fat fuckmeat, encouraging him to kneel between Amandas legs and stroke.  "Amanda lets do something naughty"  Trissa cooed, "Let Tucker put the head in."  Amanda was aroused, and conflicted.  "can he wear a condom?" she mumbled.  "no sweetie dont worry its just the head.  Look at that college boys prick, dont you want to feel just a little bit?"  Trissa spread Amandas full lips, exposing her dribbling pink slit as Caitlin pushed the boys hips gently and the two women watched Tuckers big purple head disappear inside the married woman.  "Thats good isnt it?  it feels good getting that nice big cock to stretch you out." Caitlin encouraged the conflicted housewife. "oh god it feels good."  Amanda mumbled, rocking her hips.  "But i cant get pregnant again I need to stop"  Amanda stopped moving.  "nonsense you wont get pregnant, just fuck the nice big cock and I promise tucker will pull right out when he cums"  Trissa smiled.  Caitlin grinned, Tucker hadnt pulled out of a girls cunt since they met.  He was well trained to breed any pussy he saw. Pushing tuckers hips, she fed the boys throbbing cock into the married woman and let nature take its course.   

The woman was nearly twice tuckers age, but they fucked like rabbits at the poolside.  "i gotta cum" Tucker moaned.  Amandas eyes widened as she held the boys shoulders.  "I know you do baby do it nice and deep"  Trissa smiled, reaching back to massage his cum filled nuts.  "Just let tucker cum inside, just this once.  You two are having so much fun and it will feel way better for both of you"  Caitlin instructed Amanda,  "I dont want a baby" Amanda moaned sa tucker slammed deep, depositing his full load into her unprotected pussy.  "just relax and cum on it" Caitlin hissed as she reached down into her red trimmed bush and fondled her ample clit.  Trissa smiled, stroking Tuckers shoulders.  Nothing like a few good hard orgasms to reinforce the pure raw pleasure of barebacking.  They also encouraged the womans cervix to sip the cum pooling in her cunt.    Tucker held the womans hips as the amandas hot cunt continued milking his prick at Caitlins command.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

On 7/1/2020 at 5:49 PM, mass1ve said:

Caitlin wrapped her legs around the panting boy.  "shes HIV positive!" caitlin giggled. 

This is getting more and more interesting. I love this development 🙂

As amandas hot cunt sucked the last few drops of cum from tuckers prick, he slowly eased out of the older housewife.  Amanda surrendered to caitlins hands as she peaked to another gentle orgasm from the devious minx.  "lets cuddle baby" trissa guided tucker to lay next to her and as he did, she began coaxing his cock back to life, gently massaging his balls as her tongue danced in and out of his mouth.  "isnt Amanda pretty?" she whispered. Tucker nodded as the girl continued.  "you can cum in any of us you know, as much as you want.  i missed your great big dick inside me"  Trissa watched the boy groan as she rolled his balls in her hand and his cock began to thicken.  "we shouldnt, caitlin told me you...um.." Tucker struggled to find the words as trissa knowingly began pumping the boys cock with her fist.  "did she tell you a little secret tuck? what was it"  Trissa spread her legs and smiled, "you.."he panted.  "I know baby it feels good.  you want to put it inside me?  maybe shoot some more?"  Trissa began teasing the head of his dripping cock as tucker groaned.  "i dont know" he sighed.  "yes you do baby let me help you remember"  Trissa slipped the head of Tuckers cock gently against her labia and stared into his conflicted eyes.  Tucker felt her heat, her wet hot sex waiting for his cock.  He knew he shouldnt, as his cockhead drooled precum down her slit.  Trissa waited for the moment the boys cock began to decide for him.  She knew most boys couldnt resist her even after they found out.  She had an innocent smile, perfect D cup breasts, and a dripping poison pussy with a thick sensitive clit.  She remembered fucking Caitlins cheating ex boyfriend, a naive nineteen year old she caught balls deep in a study buddy.  his first inexperienced make out sessions continued with Trissa as a friday night ritual, teaching the boys body to associate pleasure solely with her.  It took time and patience, but eventually Caitlins ex boyfriend was spending weekends with Trissa blowing his load into her mouth as she gulped his seed down and rubbed her creamy clit.  pushing the sex hungry teen closer and closer to fucking until finally he gave in.  It was a beautiful sight, watching him drive his unprotected cock over and over into her, mindlessly converting himself.  She would alternate the boys cock between her ass and her pussy, making sure he dipped his cock deep in her as he dumped his raw seed over and over.

and now it was tuckers turn as he thrust forward and the head disappeared inside her soaking pussy.  "good boy tucker, dont fight it, you love to cum in me"  she coaxed him, as he continued driving his cock into her creamy cunt.  Glancing back to Amanda she saw her roomate devlins dripping tool resting gently on the sticky motherly mound as caitlin stroked the boy up and down her cunt lips.

"oh god" Amanda groaned as the boy slid his thick tool into her.  "thats it amanda, let the big cock inside. its been so long since you had a good fuck" caitlin said, gently working the older womans breasts and nipples. She was right, Amanda had given up, willingly surrendering her neglected snatch to the young boy as he gave her what she never knew she craved for so long.  The cum in her pussy felt good as Devlins big cock stirred it around inside her. "I bet your tits would looks amazing if you got pregnant, so nice and big and milky" caitlin grinned as she continued to bounce against the boys hips.  "I mean youre not really fucking unless a boy cums inside.  Why dont we take a chance huh Amanda?"  Caitlin began rubbing the womans belly.  "A few more little squirts of cum inside, doesnt that sound nice?"  Amanda nodded as the boy pistoned in and out of her meaty cunt.  Her one weakness was the exact way she managed to have two kids in the first place, as her husband promised just the head her greedy cunt managed to spend the day gulping down load after load.  She loved being filled, feeling a mans seed inside her, and now it was about to happen again. "tell him what you want sweetie, let him know he can put his cum in you"  Caitlin instructed.  "cum in my pussy" the woman hissed, over and over, as Devlin drew one long stroke and slammed his cock deep.  "there we go, all of the load, nice and deep"  caitlin soothed, watching the moaning woman cum hard as her new lover bred her.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2