The Homewrecker

mass1ve

On 7/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, natedolanusmc said:

So is Caitlin already poz or? 

Yeah I sort of wonder about that too. She certainly fucks bare a lot.

It would be hot if she were still neg but still willingly and riskily took Tucker's cock.

34 minutes ago, doitraw said:

Yeah I sort of wonder about that too. She certainly fucks bare a lot.

It would be hot if she were still neg but still willingly and riskily took Tucker's cock.

Definitely. I’m kinda hoping she’s not and finally gives in to her desire.. 

it would make sense if she isn’t because she needed help to poz Tucker.

she’s obviously liking the risk because she keeps fucking the same guys..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, mass1ve said:

@quart is totally right, im a slo boi with these posts but its not because im lazy...i just need time to i guess learn a little more. 

I'm trying to write a book in RL at the moment. Did 95% in 3 weeks - but have been stuck on the other 5% for the last 2 months. You're doing fine.

Guest Oak828
On 7/14/2020 at 4:05 AM, mass1ve said:

ill be real rn. 

i dont usually chat in the story threads I write but...I do not have enough meaningful heterosexual experience to feel like I can contribute regularly.  I have a few straight poz friends im reaching out to for ideas though.  its just..difficult with covid and whatnot.  I have extremely limited experience with the opposite sex. 😞

@quart is totally right, im a slo boi with these posts but its not because im lazy...i just need time to i guess learn a little more. 

You’re doing great. Seriously. Have The girls take their teeth over the top of his cock... 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tucker slowly eased his cock from the warm sucking folds of the teens tight pussy.  "Feels good, doesnt it?"  Caitlin chimed as she knelt between the second girls slumbering thighs.  "poor sleeping beauty.  here.  lets have a nice big kiss on those pouty little lips,"  the devious nympho grinned as she eagerly began sucking and licking the girls innocent sex.  Tucker sighed, catching his breath as he looked down to his bobbing, dripping prick.  Who were these girls?  were they friends?  the context of the situation seemed distant and vague through the drugs as tucker watched a thick glob of his own cum trickle from the girls body.  Maybe caitlin was right.  Everything seemed to feel natural, as if his cock were made to stuff into pretty girls, and they in turn were made for taking load after load of his hot white cum.  Tucker leaned forward and caught the leaking jizz on the head of his cock and as it pooled around the glistening labia of his slumbering partner he admired the thick meat  as it kissed against her entrance.  her warmth begged him back inside and he sighed once again as he slowly and deliberately pushed his softening prick back into the cum filled cunt below, gently coaxing the sperm back into her body.  Caitlin was right, he thought.  This was just how he was meant to use his cock.

"mmmh."    Caitlins groan momentarily roused the boy from his stuperous grin as he watched his soft cock pull from the girls now cum filled pussy.  "come on tuck, one more to go."  Caitlin looked at the boy with disappointment as his weary eyes slowly fixed themselves on the next girl. "poor boy..."  caitlin remarked sympathetically as she produced a small brown bottle from her purse.  "I know just what you need! a little pick me up."   The girl stepped behind Tuckers slumping frame and unscrewing the bottle, placed it against his nose as she wrapped her free hand around the boys prick.  "....here.  deep breath now..."  Tucker obediently inhaled the acrid contents of the bottle.  "again...there we go....up and up..."  caitlin continued her encouragement, slowly stroking and petting the boy until his heart pounded in his chest, and his cock dripped its poison precum once again.  "its time now tucker.  Shes nice and wet and needs a big hard cock inside..."

Tucker steadied himself as Caitlin repositioned herself for a front row seat.  She always loved deflowering a girl or two during rush week.  Bright eyed co-eds and aspiring sorority stars that always seem to have a big bright plan for the future, only to find her instead.  A few too many drinks later or a little not-so-innocent joint and before they knew it, Caitlin had them spread wide and ready to breed.  at first some would protest, but Caitlins most convincing argument was always a good thick cock like tuckers.  The first fuck usually accompanied by heavy petting and encouragement, as none of these girls were nearly as experienced taking loads as she was. The key was to make the experience lush and sensual, to draw the girls budding attention solely to her sex and the dripping hard cock pistoning into her intoxicated body.  When it was time, Caitlin paid close attention to each of her victims with a deep kiss, working the girls sensitive nipples and breasts as the gentle grunting of her breeding stud signalled his release.   As splash after creamy splash of hot fresh cum coated her victims cervix, caitlin would ease her hand downward and gently bring them to orgasm, encouraging them to cum nice and hard while she watched her prey obediently participate in their own impregnation. 

As tuckers heavy balls slapped rhythmically once more, caitlin amused herself by pouring a fresh glob of lube on his dick as it stroked mindlessly in and out, making the two impossibly slick and serving no other purpose but to make the sex more intrusively loud.  at first she had to instruct the poor boy on nearly everything, but now Tucker was a real fuck pig.  Just talking about pussy around him was enough to make the boy leak, and whenever caitlin wanted his cock, all she had to do was slide her panties down.  Tucker was an obedient slave, willing to cum inside just about anyone he was told to.  Caitlin grinned as she looked up to see the familiar expression on the exhausted boys face.  The look of a hot load of spunk, pumping rhythmically into her bedroom guests tender virgin cunt without so much as an announcement. Tucker had finally learned to think only with his cock.

panting and exhausted, Caitlin carried the boy onto the couch and draped a blanket across his sweat soaked frame.  She would take her time, as she always had, letting the cum soak into her victims bellies before returning them to their former clothed and pious state.  "who in the world is calling you so many times my little tucker..."  she snatched the boys phone from the coffee table and glared at the unknown name.  "lucy..."  tucker moaned.  "graduation night..."  Caitlin scrolled through the texts to find her little fuckboy was now 20 minutes late to collect his sister, a fine young graduate of the local highschool, for a night of bowling and celebration.  "im sure another 20 wont hurt."  Caitlin remarked flippantly as she replied "omw"  and returned to compose her two young ladies.

"Just rest up here sweetie,"  Caitlin nonchalantly remarked to the snoring young man as she stepped out the door. 

"i'll take good care of Lucy tonight.."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...