The Homewrecker

mass1ve

On 11/30/2021 at 3:16 AM, mass1ve said:

Caitlin left the two lovebirds to their post-orgasm afterglow to refil her popcorn and fetch a lighter
for her pipe.  she smiled at her handiwork, watching Lucys snatch drool a hearty ribbon of Dylans potent teen seed
made her mouth water.  she only wished the little minx were a built a little more durably, as the G and the orgasm
seemed to be putting her fast asleep.

"dont..."  Caitlin hushed, settling in next to Dylan just as he began to pull his underwear back on.  "please? you
have such a nice cock.  Just relax with me."  Caitlin began loading the pipe as Dylan seemed to fixate on the movie.
"you can look at me.  I know you want to."  caitlin purred as she spread her legs and eased back, giving the boy a view
of her supple curves, full breasts and wet pouty pussy shimmering with his load.  "nice huh?  yeah I know what guys like..."  Caitlin trailed off as she sucked a
pure white cloud of tina.  She may not have known what every guy liked, but she knew what it took to get them to
consent and obey.  Dylan was better than most guys, obediently pumping his fuck juice into whatever he was told,
including her own hairless slit.  She kept herself waxed flawlessly to avoid obstructing the view and to ensure her
prey had every chance to drink in the marvelous cunt they surrendered their load to.  she wanted boys like Dylan to
remember those plump, inviting lips as they effortlessly gobbled up their cocks.  she wanted to see them panting and
defeated, staring at their own load as it pooled at the edge of her labia while she idly massaged their slippery
offering against her clit, eliciting a nice slow orgasm.  Mostly, she just wanted to see them associate every inch of
her raw wet pussy with the best feeling of their life.

"is that...weed?" Dylan asked sheepishly.  "nope...tina..."  Caitlin watched the boy gaze in wonder as she enrobed Lucy
in a thick white cloud.  "and i want you to try a little bit..."  caitlin smiled, pushing the pipe to the boys lips.
"please?  just a little.  just for me? I know youre going to just love it."  Dylan shyed away as she rolled over, her legs straddling
his knee, and came face to face with him.  "its okay baby boy." she soothed, as she continued guiding the pipe to his
lips.  "now close those lips and suck nice and deep...."  Caitlin waited patiently as she ran her fingers through the
teens hair until she heard the drag from the pipe.  "gooood boooooy.  keep going, big deep breath.  youre doing
wonderful i promise" she continued her slow heavy petting, pulling the pipe from his pouty pink lips as she smiled at the sputtering
young man.  "hold it in baby boy..."  Caitlin pushed her finger against his lips and grinned as he struggled.  "thats
it...thats the way...hold it..."  she playfully watched as Dylan finally relented and coughed a large
white cloud.  "theres a good boy, niiiice pretty white clouds...how do you feel?"  Dylans red eyes glazed over as he looked
about the room in silence, his once soft prick now throbbing to life.  Caitlin grinned, "see how good that makes you feel?"
she began pushing the pipe back into Dylans face as he openly accepted it.  "again baby boy, come on, nice deep breath...."  over and over Caitlin repeated the ritual
with Dylan as his once bright eyes turned to a long dull stare and he arrived where she wanted him, stoned and obedient
thick and throbbing as his teen meat oozed fuck juice from its pulsating pink head.  "you know what will make it feel even better?"
caitlin whispered as she cupped the spun teens sweaty balls.  "stroke yourself..."  Dylan gazed down at his cock as he
watched Catlins manicured fingers roll his cum filled balls gently around.  "do it dylan...i know you want to...just
grab your cock and stroke for me..."  Dylan sighed and palmed his semihard cock.  clumsily at first, Dylan slowly worked
into a rhythm as caitlin softly encouraged him and before he knew it, he was pumping his prick in full strokes as he tilted his
head back and closed his eyes.   "relax for mommy, spread those legs and stroke that nice big cock..."  Caitlin hushed
as she pulled her phone out and quietly began recording the boy from head to toe, his alabaster abs flexed in time with
the boys rhythmic pumping. his low hanging nuts thumped melodically against him, keeping a steady tempo as his thick
prize teen dong remained on full display, its greasy head dancing in and out of the boys fist.
"here baby, why dont you take another nice big puff for me?  make it feel good...."  Dylan accepted the pipe from her hand as
he put it to his lips and obeyed without missing a beat.  the hiss of the pipe filled the room as the slap of the teens dribbling
cockhead gave way to the occasional panting groan. caitlin simply continued filming and calmly encouraging the boys lewd display.
"such a good little piggy.  listen to that nice big cock.  you need to keep stroking.  make it feel good..."

The boys stamina was a sight to behold and as his balls drew tight, caitlin set the phone aside and leaned in, placing
her hand on his to slow his frantic pace.  "is it time to cum?"  caitlins lips grazed Dylans as she stared deeply into
his eyes and watched him nod.  "of course it is baby...lets drain those big boy balls in a nice wet pussy..."  Caitlin
pulled the teens slimy hand from his manhood protestingly and pulled him to his knees.  "come on...shes nice and wet..."  she motioned,
pulling lucys legs apart invitingly, exposing her glistening cum oozing sex.  Dylan crawled forward as caitlin wrapped her fist
posessively around his balls, guiding him against her.  The young boy slowed long enough to mutter a protest about a
condom, which caught Caitlyn by surprise.  Dylan was flying so high she didnt think there could be anything but cock on his
mind. "okay baby boy ill go look for a condom."  she smiled softly as she began stroking the base of his shaft.  she had
no plans to let Dylan pump his nuts into a rubber tonight, not when Lucys unprotected sex was so submissive and fertile. "its
just...well...look at that nice big cock.."  Caitlin watched as dylan stared entranced at his own member, bobbing gently
in Caitlins expert hand as she quietly coaxed the precum out of his plump cockhead.  "you two are so pretty when you
fuck...when youre inside..." she whispered softly into Dylans ear, "the way her pretty little lips grip around it..." Caitlin
watched as the boy panted in her fist.  "will you put it inside her one more time? just for me?  just so i can see it?
i promise just one little stroke, then you can pull it right back out..."  Caitlin waited patiently and with a nod,
Dylan proceeded to obediently ease himself back into the unconscious girls pussy.  "keep pushing baby, all the way
inside..."  caitlin encouraged as Dylan came to rest the entire length of his cock in the girl, his plump nuts gently
resting against her tight hairless ass.  "very good, see how pretty you two are?"  Caitlin eagerly watched the boys eyes
light up as his cockhead met the irresistable, seductive kiss of Lucys teenage cervix.  caitlyn sucked one last billowing cloud
from the pipe as she confidently pushed her lips to dylans, exhaling into him knowing the boy was powerless to pull out at this point.  "good boy, now...im sure theres a condom in my purse somewhere...let me go look..."  Caitlin wandered
across the room to fetch her purse

Please continue. The story is great!

• 9 months later...

caitlin hopped up on a table and rifled through her clutch.  "there you are..." she mumbled, fishing out her last
cigarette, she tucked it between her full lips and pulled out her cellphone as she took a breather.  Tina was always her
go to, but it was rude not to to share with her fun new friends.  taking a drag, she flipped through her texts and
gasped to see tuckers virgin pussy full of...cock?  "that slut..."  she thought, knowing full well Trissa was back to
her usual tricks.  spinning and draining nice young boys was fun, but trissa took the art to a whole other level.  she
consumed them in ways they would never dream of as she remembered bits and pieces of her own session with the
dominatrix.  a few drinks at one of her parties turned into a night strapped into a sling, her body secured solely for
pleasure as she sank into a haze of various drugs.  trissa cradled the girls head, comfortingly stroking her breasts and
brow while a seemingly endless army of well endowed men slipped quietly between her thighs and into her open sex.  she
couldnt recall any of the big details, but remembered the warm encouragement she received as her body welcomed each mans seed.
"roll your pretty hips" the buxom ebony goddess would whisper, and of course, Caitlin obeyed.  "make him cum inside you
pretty girl, you can do it..." the sing-song approval was all she needed, and with a dopey grin she grunted along as the
next cock released its precious warm gift.  "squeeze the nice big dick and milk it dry now, the cum is good for you."
Caitlin remembered performing the routine over and over, feeling proud, warm, and good as each flared cockhead pierced
her sticky folds.  by the end of the night, she was an almost dominating participant in each breeding, her dripping hot
cunt obediently sucking seed as trissas soft words whispered delights about how good she took the load, how deep each cock was breeding, and her new gift. she remembered how easily trissa made it for her to accept her
conversion.  smiling and finishing her smoke, she made a mental note to make sure tucker learned to play nice with the boys
too as she set her phone aside and made her way back to the skinny tweaked boy with the big fat cock.

Lucy writhed below the teens frame as she mewed and moaned from orgasm to orgasm, the boys alabaster fuck stick pistoned
perfectly into the girls slender little body.  Dylan turned to meet caitlins approving gaze as he squinted in confusion.  He searched desparately for his train of thought, but couldnt remember anything more than Caitlin saying she would look for something.  "did you..find it?"  he panted curiously, slowing mid thrust in the creamy pink cunt.  "find what baby?"  caitlin smiled warmly as she waited for the boys mind to catch up. "i...i dunno..."  he mumbled in disdain.  "its okay baby boy..." caitlin pouted as she laid her hand against Dylans
lower back and gently pushed.  "go on now...stroke into her and make it cum. finish up inside her nice and deep..."
Caitlin delighted as her fuck toy mindlessly obeyed and returned to breeding his girlfriends sticky hot cunt in full
strokes. the boyscout and the good girl were a distant memory now as Dylan thrust magnificently into Lucy unleashed a
gutteral groan, delivering hot potent splash after splash of his virgin teenage seed into her as she bucked her hips
against him and greedily came on the boys delicious prick.  "theres my good girl.  make him give you all of it...fill
that pretty tummy full of hot fresh cum...see how good you feel inside now?"  caitlin watched lucy
hungrily nod as she stroked her petite athletic abdomen in slow gentle circles.  she delighted in seeing Dylan thrusting and panting, depositing a thick deep pool of baby batter in the girls unprotected body.  as Dylan gently began to pull back caitlin held him, trapping a few
inches of him inside as caitlins fingers softly began stroking his girlfriends clit.  "oh!"  Lucy's eyes show open in
surprise as she looked down to see another woman fingering her juicy pink clit.  Caitlins fingers seemed to know every
inch of her body intimately as she surrendered herself to the girls relentless, forbidden touch.  What was once a plucky
naive girl on a movie night date had turned into a hot, carnal young beast riding toward a symphony of orgasm as she happily
stirred Dylans cock inside her, mindlessly working his teenage jizz into her body with each thrust against him.  "thats
my girl, i just love playing with this hot sticky little clit Lucy.  Doesnt it make you feel nice?"  Caitlin smirked as
she pushed the girl into another sweat soaked orgasm against her will.  "those big raw cocks are so good arent they lucy..."
Caitlin hissed and teased as she worked her at the edge of madness for nearly a minute.
"tell me whats inside you pretty girl...whats inside your tummy tonight?"  caitlin sang to the bucking nymph.  "big...raw cock..." lucy grunted
through clenched teeth, drawing  the boys cream up into her as the slender warm fingers alternately sped up and slowed down.
"thats right sweetheart, its dylans big raw cock fucking you.  breeding you...just like it should."  Caitlin leaned
down, her lips grazing against the writhing teens panting mouth.  "such a good girl.  legs open for mommy now, nice and
wide...and let that soft little pussy cum for me..."  Caitlin pressed her lips to the
girls mouth and as she slid her tongue inside, relishing the spasming teen one last time.

caitlin watched the two young lovers reluctantly separate themselves as she checked the time.  the two kids were
spinning nicely as she hustled them together and out the door without too much thought.  The night was young, and a
little sleepover was exactly what she had planned for the two. "you two are such a cute couple" caitlyn remarked from
the front seat as the two doe eyed teens stared off into space.  from the rearview she caught a glimpse of dylan
hungrily pawing at his cock through his pants, no doubt still hungry for more cunt.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...