The Homewrecker

mass1ve

ill be real rn. 

i dont usually chat in the story threads I write but...I do not have enough meaningful heterosexual experience to feel like I can contribute regularly.  I have a few straight poz friends im reaching out to for ideas though.  its just..difficult with covid and whatnot.  I have extremely limited experience with the opposite sex. 😞

@quart is totally right, im a slo boi with these posts but its not because im lazy...i just need time to i guess learn a little more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, mass1ve said:

ill be real rn. 

i dont usually chat in the story threads I write but...I do not have enough meaningful heterosexual experience to feel like I can contribute regularly.  I have a few straight poz friends im reaching out to for ideas though.  its just..difficult with covid and whatnot.  I have extremely limited experience with the opposite sex. 😞

@quart is totally right, im a slo boi with these posts but its not because im lazy...i just need time to i guess learn a little more. 

Just make stuff up. None of this is very realistic anyway. It's just fantasy. You're doing great. Bring some bi or hot trans girl stuff in, if you want.

Caitlin returned her gaze to Tucker, curled up against trissa as she gently rolled her hips, whispering words of encouragement to the sex crazed boy.  "shit at this rate he'll be poz before he knows it" she thought, dipping her fingers into her thirsty cunt.  Caitlin secretly delighted in bugs, having picked up the clap one careless summer she decided to wait a full month and a half before taking care of it.  She fucked dozens of guys that year, each one eagerly thrusting their clean bare cocks into her infected cunt.  The only one she had a hard time with was a straight laced classmate who always had a condom ready, but slipping the boy a bit of G made sure he infected himself like all the rest, surrendering his seed to her toxic cunt four times in a row.  she came hard thinking about Tuckers conversion.

tucker obstinately battled trissa for a chance to pull out, but just as he saw a window  she continued coaxing him on.  "I want that cum tucker, its been so long since you gave me a nice big load.  keep going, your doing so good"  Tucker felt her wrap a strong leg around him and draw him deeper as he signed, resting his head on her shoulder.  "I gotta cum" he panted desperately, pulling back as she pulled him into her and continued humping.  "i know you do baby just let go."  she held his head to her chest as the boy groaned and she felt the familiar pulse of his rod as he shot rope after rope into the luxurious ebony cunt.  "Good boy" she whispered as he again tried to pull from the womans sucking lips.  "no baby stay inside" she smiled.  "I know those big pretty balls have more cum you need to shoot"  Caitlin laid down next to the two and stroked tuckers hair.  "isnt it lovely Tucker?  nice raw sex over and over.  you two should spend another day together."  She raised her legs as Devlin slid into the teens slippery cunt.   "you have so much fun with trissa dont you?"  Tucker just nodded as Trissa began gently tonguing the boys mouth. "do i taste good tucker?" The boy luxuriated in her full pouty lips and long tongue as she licked and kissed at him gently. gently rolling the boy onto his back, she let a long ribbon of spit into the boys mouth.  "drink me tucker"  she whispered, as the boy obediently swallowed.  Tucker had never had a woman who had such complete control over him.  She knew just how to make him cum.  her perfect silky hips felt heavenly to hold as he forgot all about the poz pussy he continued leaking into.  "theres my boy" she cooed, feeling tuckers dick stirring inside her.  he couldnt fight this perfect glistening specimen of raw sexual energy.  She would get his cock whenever she wanted, like an apex predator made only to deliver orgasms and pump the semen from his bloated balls.  Trissa pulled the boys chin down and spat into his mouth, claiming him as her own.  "swallow" she commanded.  Tucker obeyed again and groaned as she reached to fondle his sack.  Tuckers balls dripped with her toxic honey as she raised her hand to his face and painted his mouth in her sweet aphrodisiac, giggling as she returned to perform the ritual once again, running her hands forcefully over his face.  "youre so beautiful my little tucker." her hips rising and falling gently as her demeanor changed.  "im going to give you just what you need baby."  Caitlin moaned hearing Trissa and knew exactly what the girl intended to do.  This was her plan all along and it was the hottest thing the young girl had seen in her young life.  As Devlin dumped his load in the tight teens twat, she knew she wanted more from Tucker. 

Rising to her feet she straddled the boys face.  Trissa grinned and placed her thumb on tuckers chin.  "drink the sweet cream baby its good for you."  Caitlin fingered her sticky cunt for a steady stream of Devlins seed, carefully aiming for the panting boys mouth.  Her mind was racing as she thought of the possibilities.  could he be trained to suck?  to fuck other boys?  Caitlin came hard at the thought of Tucker skewered on his first cock.  "swallow" trissa commanded as she grabbed a fistful of the boys hair.  "yum yum" she mocked the boy as he edged closer to another mindblowing orgasm. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

As afternoon with the trio wore on into the evening, Amanda bid farewell with a tired sigh and a cunt full of four loads of hot spunk.  Caitlin was adamant about sucking and teasing the older womans thick clit, coaxing the loads deeper and deeper inside the moaning housewife in an attempt to put a baby in her belly.  Caitlin delighted in playing a sinister little matchmaker to reluctant girls,  and it was easier every time she did it.  Most girls could be coaxed to accept a dripping raw cock with only a few drinks and her friendly encouragement.  Others were delightfully ignorant of their own physiology, which caitlin exploited relentlessly.  She once managed to convince a doe-eyed eighteen year old coworker at an old summer job thaat she wouldnt get pregnant if she just made sure to eat plenty of spicy food.  by the end of the summer her hook-ups with a local lifeguard had paid dividends as she casually took the boys cream each weekeend in the breakroom.  Caitlin loved hearing the sounds of her slick cunt gobbling the boys meat as he pumped her full of baby batter.  a few weeks later, the teen was pregnant.  Caitlin was there to see her tits begin to swell, and her stomach begin to grow.  Never without sound advice, she insisted on a steady regimen of her boytoys cock throughout the next nine months, that it was good for her pregnancy.   Sure enough, Caitlin delighted in hearing lewder break room sex as the two horny teens fucked their brains out.  with any luck, once she had accustomed herself to bareback fucking she would be right back at it again after the first child.  There simply wasnt anything more divine than the feel of a hard cock squirting hot jizz inside a fertile pussy.

"How about a little sleepover tucker?  just you and me" Trissas kind words registered with the boy and he felt right to say yes.  Trissa grinned as she had successfully managed to extend  her opportunity to infect the boy.  "Trissa just loves pretty boys tuck, she loves to fuck them and suck them over and over.  She sometimes even gives them little gifts"  Caitlin gave a knowing glance to the tall ebony goddess as she smirked.  "oh not every time, just to boys i really like"  Trissa replied bashfully as the two headed to the bedroom.  "You two have fun now, and be sure to let me know when youre free tuck, Ive got a special little party planned!"  Caitlin tugged on her shorts and cheerfully headed down the driveway.  like a child on christmas morning, she anxiously awaited the boys conversion.

"is that too tight baby?"  trissa cooed as she finished affixing Tuckers arms to the restraints.  "n-no" he replied. "ive never done this before"  he confessed to nubile woman.  "its okay tucker im right here baby.  We're going to have so much fun tonight"  Trissa produced a length of plastic tubing and began winding it around the boys arm. "big fist for me tucker okay?"  she smiled down at the boy as he complied obediently.  Reaching to the nightstand Trissa produced a syringe and began studying the boys arm.  "what...what is that"  tucker chirped nervously.  "just some vitamins to help you relax sweetie.  nothing bad.  I would never want to hurt my pretty little tucker."  Trissa quickly dipped the needle into the boys arm and dumped its contents as he jerked.  "easy baby easy, we're all done, now see was that so bad?"  she released the tubing from the boys arm and looked closely into his eyes.  "oh...oh god"  he gasped as the powerful narcotic coursed through his body.  "how do you like mommas special blend baby?"  The words rattled in the young boys head as he scanned the room.  colours and sounds all seemed to dance about playfully as Trissa began pumping his thick tool. he couldnt find the words at all to answer her as he moaned.  "Good boy tucker, tonight we're going to forget all about school and studying and work, and just focus on this"  Trissa squeezed the boys throbbing member, coaxing a pearl of glistening precum from the head.  "fuck" he groaned as she playfully licked the salty liquid from his tip.  "thats right baby we're going to fuck this prettty pussy all night, but first" Trissa lowered the syringe to the head of the boys cock and pricked it playfully.  "so pretty" she whispered, licking a drop of blood from the boys tip as she continued pumping the drooling tool. Squatting over the boy she guided him into her greedy wet pussy.  "cum when you need to tucker, we have all night baby."  she encouraged the groaning boy as he strained against the restraints. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

tucker growled and jerked as he pumped his first load into the creamy toxic cunt.  "thats it baby give me your nice warm cum"  Trissa cooed as she held the boys head and continued riding his bloated greasy tool.  Tucker gasped and grit his teeth in discomfort as he found his cock remained rock hard inside the girls tight cunt even after the mindblowing orgasm.  "just a little more sweetie thats it, give momma the nice warm milk"  Trtissa diligently worked the boys disobedient cock as she toyed with his little nipples.  Trissa grinned at the boy as he struggled against the restraints.  She knew he would fight the first two or three orgasms as his body demanded to rest before cumming again, but she also knew the potent drugs in the boy would continue to drive him on.  At first it was just sex, but each consecutive orgasm would expose trissas rape as she forced the boy to climax again and again in her sticky poison cunt. Tuckers cock would stay bathed in her sweet poison, pumping its seed with generous throbs, until she was sated.

"uuuunnngghhh" the boys gutteral, raspy cry echoed in the plush bedroom.  was this is sixth? seventh? eighth?  he couldnt remember anymore.  The sun was coming up and his tool was still buried deep in the gentle dominatrix.  he swore he felt his soul leave his body this last time as he shivered underneath her, panting and exhausted.  "thats my boy tucker, every drop.  This pretty cock is all mine sweetie.   See how it only does what I tell it to?"  Trissa gently lifted herself from the spent boy and crawled carefully to straddle his head.  "and my sweet little tucker always drinks when I tell him to"  she cooed, as ribbons of cream rained down into the boys panting mouth.  "such a good boy" she soothed, stroking his hair and smiling down at him as the silence of the room was penetrated by tuckers audible gulps, he obediently drank his loads from her warm drooling snatch.  "mmm i think that should do for now baby why dont we get some rest"  Trissa stood to her feet, flipped off the lights, and left her drained and dazed fuck toy strapped to the bed as he drifted into unconsciousness. 

"wakey wakey tucker"  Trissa chided, as the groggy boy opened his eyes to look about the room.  "your cocks just so perfect I had to share it with a friend.  Meet billie"  Tucker looked down to see a feminine figure slurping away at his meat.  Glancing down he also saw the womans enormous engorged cock.  "I-im no..." Tucker was hushed as soon as he spoke.  "now tucker its rude to interrupt when shes making you so hard.  besides, remember what i said?  we're paying lots of attention to that big cock this weekend. no buts."  Tucker groaned as the woman began fistineg her own drooling cock.  "Tucker we're going to do something a little different now, lift up for me?"  Trissa tucked a small pillow under the boys hips, exposing his virgin hole.  "I always like to see pretty boys take a little bit of cream inside them."  she remarked, gently stroking Tuckers throbbing rod as the feminine figure before him eased between his legs and continued pumping.  Tuckers objection was painetd across his face as Trissa produced the small brown bottle below his nostrils.  "take a big deep breath for me sweetheart."  Tucker sniffed the acrid liquid and his head began to throb. "Thats it baby nice big breaths."  she cooed, as billie began gently massaging drop after drop of precum into his tight hole, her fingertips dancing in and out of the loosening ring.  "now tucker you need to let billie inside, I know you want to fight it but its easier if you just let go"  Trissa straddled the captive boys face and moaned as he began slurping and licking her swollen sex.  "thats it baby eat up."  Billie began gently rocking the tip of her cock against Tuckers protesting hole as the boy moaned in protest. "relax baby, let it inside"  trissa cooed and as if on command, tuckers body gently accepted the womans leaking cockhead. "I wish you could see it tucker, you two are so beautiful.  her heads inside now but we need to get it all in"  Trissa gently stroked the protesting boys stomach as his body welcomed the womans cock deeper until she was seated fully inside.  "hes so warm"  Billie remarked, gently stroking tuckers sticky prick.  Trissa lifted off the boys head and produced the bottle under his nose, "again sweetie, ncie and deep" she soothed as tucker huffed evermore, panting and grunting while billie began her sexual assault.  "its important to know how this feels tucker so i want you to pay close attention.  feel her inside?"  Tucker nodded shamefully as the woman sawed in and out of him.  "see how your cock leaks when she fucks you?  youre just like a girl right now tucker, a pretty little girl with a dick in her butt."  Tucker felt violated at the description, but couldnt help but feel a growing pleasure inside him as he quietly moaned.  "and youre going to cum like a pretty girl arent you baby?"  Trissa began stroking the boys shaft in time, working the boys balls tight against his body. She was right, he was already incredibly close to cumming as the womans balls bounced off his ass.  "im gonna cum in him"  billie hissed as she threw her head back and drove deep, eliciting a sharp gasp from Tucker as his own cock began uncontrollably belching cream across his chest.  "such a pretty girl taking all that cum inside"  trissa teased the boy as his ass helplessly milked the prick in his guts. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Tucker shuffled down the stairs to wait for Caitlin. After a few drug filled days of fucking Tucker felt sick. Trissa explained he was probably just coming down from the powerful narcotics and shouldnt concern himself as she texted the news to Caitlin about the young boys new gift. "I dont know if i have another party in me" he sighed heavily as Trissa idly fondled her clit. She couldnt send the boy back in this state, it was simply unthinkable. Caitlin was excited to use her new poz boy toy and Trissa was going to make sure he was in tip top condition. "Here" she smiled, producing a few random pills. "just a couple of Aspirin for my poor baby. You sure were amazing last night." Trissa soothed as the boy gulped down more unmarked narcotics with a swig of G laced water. Trissa loved watching billie feed her throbbing cock up inside the little straight boy. "they always protest at first" she thought, but remembered throughout the evening Billie managed to sneak her leaky poz cock back up into the boy two more times, showering his insides with thick poison seed she made sure to keep inside him, each time reminding him what a good boy he was.

"and hows my tuck doin today" caitlin beamed as the wide eyed boy hopped in the car. "a lot better now. Trissa gave me a few aspirin and i feel just great all over." Caitlin looked into the boys glassy saucer pupils and smiled. "thats good baby. We're going to have a fun little party at my place." she grinned, placing her hand on the boys throbbing crotch she gently massaged the powerful organ throughout the ride home. Tucker babbled on and on about the wild few nights with the insatiable woman, how she rode him and about a beautiful woman who fucked him. "god thats hot. did she cum, tucker?" caitlins cunt drooled at the thought of the seeing tucker impaled on a thick veiny cock. "yeah three times! she came im my butt three times." tucker swooned. As caitlin guided the intoxicated boy from the car she undid the button on his jeans anxioously. marching him to the bedroom his jaw dropped. "tadaaa!" caitlin exclaimed, revealing two nude girls slumbering in the king sized bed. "I played tour guide today for a group of highschool students looking to enroll this semester. Say hi to Lacy and Abbie." Tucker was confused at the sight of the girls, their clothing neatly folded alongside them. "are they...okay?" tucker asked, as Caitlin slid the boys rock hard cock out of his pants. "oh theyre great. We had a few drinks and i guess they just had a little too much." caitlin eyed the empty cough syrup bottle on the dresser. "anyway tuck," she continued, as she opened her phone and began recording, "We're going to turn them into women" she coaxed, pumping a clear bead of precum from the head of the boys cock. "doesnt that sound fun?" Tuckers eyes roamed the two girls, their small perky breasts, their slender curves, and the whispy hair above their nubile young pussies. "h-how old are they?" he whispered. "oh theyre plenty old enough tucker dont you worry about that. lets start with Lacy..." Caitlin pulled the boy toward the slumbering girls legs and knelt him between them. "i dont know...i dont think i can do this" tucker mumbled as his cock bobbed above the girls lips. "youre right tucker this is a bad idea...here" Caitlin squirted a glob of lube into the girls slit and wiped a dollop onto Tuckers dripping tool as he groaned. "Thats better, now you should be able to get inside her." tucker watched Caitlin gently nestle his cockhead between the girls glistening labia. She knew after so much diligent conditioning the boy wouldnt be able to fight a tight bare pussy anymore. "yessss" she hissed, working her clit as the head of the boys cock slithered into the unconscious woman. "it wont go..." tucker looked down quizzically. "push deep and hard tucker youre doing great." Tucker pulled back a few inches and thrust hard, piercing the girls hymen and burying himself in the virgins luxurious tight cunt. "good boy, now give her a nice deep fuck." caitlin pushed the camera nearer to the girls sex as it gripped the boys throbbing prick. admiring the frothy pink cream building at the base of his cock. She certainly wouldnt remember her first fuck, but Caitlin would. "good boy, keep going" she cooed into his ear as he gritted his teeth. "ungh! shit im cumming!" tucker moaned as his cock began kicking deep inside the girls sex, bathing her cervix in warm baby batter. "that a boy, let it all out" Caitlin reached down to rub tuckers bloated sack as he unloaded into the teen. "One down, one to go." she grinned.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2