The Homewrecker

mass1ve

• 4 weeks later...

"damnit" caitlin grumbled as she stood scanning the parking lot.  "they all look the same,,,"  she had entirely forgotten just how droll these graduation ceremonies were as she hunted for Tuckers sister among the crowds.  Her own graduation at least had some excitement, as she went completely nude under the gown.  She remembered giggling with her girlfriends as the cool night air and the gowns silky fabric teased her tits rock hard.  her cunt was warm and puffy from the few tabs of extacy she had popped before the ceremonies and a shiny pink butt plug rest snugly inside her eighteen year old ass.  She lost track of all the cocks shed taken that night but remembered with a smirk walking the stage with hot spunk running down her leg.  Working the crowd of her peers she managed to chat up a boy here and here, leading them away to the empty marching band storage room to greedily drain their balls.  Bolder and braver, she eventually led her best friends boyfriend into the secluded little room.  It was a hard sell, and she had to give it to the boy for his loyalty as it took nearly 20 minutes to break him down.  piece by piece she stripped him, until she finally straddled his legs and promised the two were just going to jerk eachother off.  She still remembered the look on his face as she lowered herself onto him without warning, leaned in, and began instructing him to cum as she bounced the full length of his prick into her.  She milked two loads from the handsome young man, one for fun, and one to prove she could make any man give up his seed whenever she wanted it.

"Lucy!" caitlin chirped from across the parkng lot and as the blonde girl in the gown spun around to face her she smiled.  "Im caitlin, your brother sent me to pick you up.  hes had a pretty hard day."  Caitlin had to fight to stifle a laugh as she remembered the only hard part of his day was the cock between his legs as it inseminated teen pussy full of hot poz spunk.  "that sounds like tucker.  let me guess, studying?"  Lucy didnt second guess caitlins generousity as she climbed into the car.  "yeah, he was pretty deep in when i left."  Caitlin smiled, as she certrainly made sure he stayed deep.

"So where to grad?  wanna do a little partying?"  caitlin offered as she watched the teen strip out of her gown.  It was no cum-dribbling cock thirsty slut like herself, but Lucys cutoff shorts and sports bra made the girl look delicious.  Caitlin couldnt wait to give her a spin and spend the night sucking every drop of juice out of her as she stretched and gaped the lucys undoubtedly tight ass.  "oh no can do, we gotta stop at pizza bear first!"  lucy remarked.  "the video game thing?"  Caitlins confused expression seemed almost offended. "yeah the restaurant.  my boyfriend closes late."  Caitlin sighed.

"and we do movie nights on fridays!" Lucy chimed as she hopped out of the car.  "it looks closed and it smells ...gross"  Caitlin sneered as she followed the slender teen, openly gawking at her ass as she walked.  "yeah, we wait until everythings closed and just hang out and watch movies!"  Lucy rapped at the door and as it swung open Caitlin was presented with the lanky frame of a boy in a pizza bear hat.  The two kissed and hugged and prattled on as they made their way to a few overstuffed bean bags, pointing out a tray of cold pizza and a soda fountain along the way as Caitlin made her way for the refreshments.

"Dylan usually gets the popcorn started and the movie playing"  Lucy flopped down onto a beanbag as Caitlin watched the boy disappear to the upstairs projector room.  Reaching into her clutch she produced a small bottle of G and proceeded to empty it into the two paper cups before filling them to the brim.  Lucy was going to have a party, like it or not.  "frosty cold"  caitlin remarked, handing the drink and watching Lucy take a long swig.  The teens tits were just average by her measure.  almost a handful, but the thick meaty nipples looked taylor made for her to chew and suck.  Caitlin generously offered to take Dylan his drink and made her way upstairs.

"I havent been here since i was a kid..."  Caitlin startled the boy as he crawled and fumbled to hook up a laptop behind a desk.  "yeah..." Dylan remarked, "it used to have a huge projector..."  Caitlin shot the boy a smile as he pounded the beverage.  "sorry, long day...anyway now its just a laptop and a little one.  way easier."  Caitlin unbuttoned her shorts quietly and confidently as she stood  behind him, waiting for her the party to start.  ten minutes later she heard a laboured sigh. "shrek...2" Dylan smiled as he stood up, pressing play on the laptop.  "Your girlfriends so pretty."  caitlin interrupted, blocking the boys egress to the door.  "is she a good kisser?"  She advanced slowly, close enough to feel the boys warm breath as he stared back at her confused.  "just relax for me."  Caitlin whispered as she kissed the teenager, exploring his mouth briefly before he pulled away.  "very nice...you have such soft lips Dylan..."  Caitlin eased her arms around the boys hips, as if he had always belonged to her.  "Lucys..." Dylan was interrupted once again as Caitlins hands snaked under his shirt to explore his body.  "so smooth and warm....does she touch you Dylan?"  Caitlin didnt wait for a  response as she leaned in to kiss the boy once again and he began to reciprocate. "theres a good boy...our little secret...." Caitlin deftly unbuckled the boys belt and was rewarded with a drooling nine inch teen cock. "oh yes such a beautiful cock on such a skinny little boy...is that why Lucy likes you so much?"  Caitlin curled her fingers around his girth and slowly pumped the boys cock, licking her lips as the foreskin slowly coated the boys cockhead in precum.  "Tell me about it dylan, do you line this big sticky thing up with that pretty girls lips and make her beg?  maybe mash that big filthy cockhead into her little clit a little before you fill her up?"    Dylan blushed wildly as Caitlin lifted her glistening fingers to her lips and sucked them clean.  "Ive...ive never..."  he stammered as Caitlin patiently rolled his heavy nuts in her hand.  "oh dont tell me my good boys a virgin? no fibbing now, you mean you really never stirred up that pretty teens guts with this fuckstick?"  Dylan shook his head as she delighted in milking ever more precum from his heavy nuts.  "well that just wont do.  Its certainly not fair to your pretty girlfriend...what you need is some practice" Caitlin slipped her shorts off to reveal her powerful thighs and nearly hairless cunt.  "Sit on the desk now like a good boy Dylan."  Caitlin pushed the teen back onto his elbows and climbed his slender frame.  "we cant do this, theres no condoms..."  Dylan stammered as the radiant heat of Caitlins sex invited his body to drool yet more precum from his virgin cock.  "dont be a silly boy.  When youve got a big cock you should never wear condoms Dylan its just a waste of money trying to fit this nasty thing into one.  its healthier and safer to just fuck raw, trust me."  Caitlin reached back and lined the boy up with her lips.  "Feel it?  you should always fuck deep and raw.  some girls might tell you otherwise but those warm pussy lips never lie Dylan, they want your raw cock."  caitlin lectured as she split herself open on the boys surprisingly thick cock, leaning in to whisper into the boys ear as she relished the thought of taking his virginity.  "god damn your a big boy did you know that dylan?  that teen cocks just made to fuck cunts youll see." Caitlin panted as she came on the boys prick. "oh no....im...."  Dylans eyes lit up as caitlin grinned.  Years of taking raw loads had made her an expert on the male orgasm, and Dylans was fast approaching as he squirmed under her.  "no no..eyes on me dylan, just relax.  we're almost there, just let your nice big cock finish.  besides you should never try to fight it when youre going to cum in a girls pussy its the best part.  Every girl loves a nice warm creampie Dylan...nice deep breaths....youre doing fantastic"  caitlin held the boys head in her hand as his expression turned from urgency to orgasm.  "thats it, let it cum nice and deep.  im right here baby just relax and let it flow...feels so good to fill the pussy up doesnt it?"  Caitlin reached back to gently fondle the boys balls as he obediently pumped his virgin load into her snatch, panting as the last few drops oozed from his tool into her body.  "You did such a good job baby boy..." Caitlin cooed as she slid off dylans formerly virgin cock.   "lets get back downstairs."

• Like 8

absolutely love this story, it leaves so many unanswered questions for the reader to fill in themselves, like will the two university hopefuls get pregnant? and or pozzed?  Of course the police wouldnt want to know so maybe they would come back with thier mothers to try and get some answers.  Will the mother by the pool get pozzed and infect others? How much of a slut will Lucy become? none of these are suggestions, merely thoughts in my own head. Great story love it.

• 4 weeks later...

"delicious" caitlin sighed as she tugged at her waistband, adjusting her panties as Dylans warm load greased her juicy lips. She loved the luscious feel of his full virgin load in her twat, and as he followed her down the narrow stairs with the familiar look of a boy who just felt his first raw pussy she smirked. she couldnt help but admire how obedient boys became when they were inside her. some girls make such a fuss about safe sex but boys were just simpler. pull out the cock, give it a few strokes and slowly explain to them just how good it will feel when theyre inside. Caitlins tried and true method was to work the shaft with one hand and assertively massage the balls in her other, eliciting her full command presence over her preys genitals, purring and coaxing them gently into submission, into consent. once the first heavenly pearl of precum slipped from the cockhead, she found smearing it generously about the head and glans only served to produce more and more. Some boys lasted longer than others, but like a kitchen timer once the first low moan or heavy sigh slipped from their lips she knew they were ready. Caitlin relished the opportunity to re-educate the virgin boy. invalidating years
of formal sex-ed in favor of her simple assertive command to breed raw and deep, Caitlin knew this was how he would choose to fuck from now on.

rounding the corner she saw Lucy, passed out and sprawled. Had she really used that much G? she couldnt remember. it was about the right dose for herself, but Lucy was a little smaller. then again Caitlin partied regularly and judging by the crowd, she assumed no one else here really did. reaching back and gripping Dylans leaking prick through his jeans she smiled, "youd better get some popcorn ready champ." Dylan had forgotten entirely about his other task and
scampered back up the stairs as Caitlin continued to make her way to the party girl. "lucy...." she cooed, gently cuddling next to her. "youre such a pretty girl lucy" she remarked absentmindedly as she slid the girls top up and over her tits, exposing them like little pink candies for her to play with. "such perky little tits for a perky little girl...."she whispered, as her hand slid down to unbutton the girls white jean shorts. it took some determination, but with effort Caitlin eventually managed to slide both her shorts and panties down and off one leg. "i normally start with these pretty lips here..." caitlin dipped a finger into her gooey snatch and traced it around the girls pouty lips. "but ive been dying to taste your honey all night...." Caitlin circled her sticky fingers against lucys clit over and over before easing down between the girls legs and spreading her pussy. Just as Dylans shadow fell across her
perfect treat she began slurping and sucking away. The boy was speechless as he watched Caitlin devour his girlfriends sex over and over. He had never seen two girls this intimately, and the sight unfolding was more than enough to make him rock hard as the teen began to rouse. "she tastes so sweet Dylan" Caitlin whispered, her mouth soaked with juices as stood to meet his lips. "taste her with me Dylan..." she pushed her lips to the boys mouth as he obediently began
to kiss her. "off" she whispered as she began stripping the boy nude. "good boy dylan..." she soothed, pulling him by the cock closer between Lucys legs. "its fun to watch pretty girls sucking pussy isnt it? makes your big cock nice and hard.." Dylan just nodded as caitlin "just look at her Dylan, shes so peaceful...so wet....she should have some fun with us too...wouldnt that feel nice?" Caitlin tugged at the boys cock, slowly guiding the mushroom tip to rest at her mons as she smeared the boys hot cockhead against her sex. "lucy baby....rise and shine..." Caitlin pinched and sucked
at the girls nipples until each seemed to sparkle on its own in the flickering movie light and she began to stir. the contact from Caitlins roaming hands and Dylans plump purple knob teased a hot sigh from her pouty lips as her confused gaze found Caitlins reassuring smile. "its okay baby, were right here and youre nice and safe. Dylan and me, well, we thought such a big night called for a celebration. do you want to celebrate?" Lucy looked downward at the bulbous
unprotected head and as it squeezed against her clit, began to protest. "i-i could get pregnant" she stammered in haste as Caitlin continued her ministrations on the teens messy sex. "oh you silly girl you cant get pregnant from just a little sex you gotta do it a lot. besides havent you ever felt it raw?" Caitlin dipped her fingers into the girl and returned to pumping her boyfriend as she groaned in appreciation. "see? that was just a few little fingers. Dylans cock would make you feel so good...dont you think so?" Caitlin waited for the girl to respond as she began tracing the cock up and down her lips and dylan instinctually began to push. "there we go. see what i mean? feel yourself opening
up for that head...your doing so good..." Caitlin shifted her hand to the small of Dylans back and with light pressure, guided the two youths together until she had taken him completely. "there you go, i knew you could do it. Now you just lay right back...and let that big cock fuck..." Caitlin eased back down to suck at Lucys perky pink tits as she sank down, relaxed her legs, and surrendered to dylans unprotected leaking cock as it gently filled her over and over.

Caitlin rested her head on Lucys chest, as she had with so many other pretty girls, listening to her heart pound in her chest as the cock would pound in her cunt, each keeping a sensual rhythm as the two teens fucked without a care in the world. "you know..." caitlin lazily remarked as she reached down to stroke Lucys inviting pink clit, "its really just healthier to fuck this way. Dylans dick is just so big, it needs space to really work inside you. and it feels so much nicer when he doesnt have a condom on dont you think?" Lucy groaned in admission as Dylans bare cockhead kissed her cervix once again. her whole body felt on fire with each stroke as her cunt milked and flexed around the slender teens
powerful organ. "thats what i thought girl. you should stop denying yourself and let him inside you bare more often." Dylan pulled back panting as he looked down at lucys slender frame, glowing with sweat. "i gotta stop or ill cum soon..." Caitlin frowned as she reached for the boys dripping cockhead and tugged him back against Lucys slippery cunt. "Dylan we talked about this. When you need to cum dont fight, just cum deep in the pussy. its not healthy to stop like this when youre so close." As if on cue, Dylan remembered her lecture and slipped his tool back into lucy without a second
thought. "youre going to love this next part...being filled up is just heaven. all his warm cream just coats every inch of you, and its all yours..." Caitlin whispered as dylan slowed and with a yelp, pushed firmly against the teen to deposit his seed. "thats my boy, just like that!" caitlin beamed, stroking his back as his balls drained spurt after spurt of seed into his girlfriend. Caitlin watched as the two stared into eachothers eyes while the final drops of the boys seed emptied. "see?" caitlin inquisitioned the two lovers as Lucy nodded with a light smile. "being full of jizz is the best and best of all you you can pretty much do it whenever, you dont get pregnant THAT easy...i fuck whenever
and wherever I want and i do it raw." Caitlin made sure to bless the occasion with her authority on just how safe and fun it was to take a thick bare cock as she made her way to the fountain for more drinks. getting to suck such delicious teen pussy was all she wanted, but coaxing these two into a nice bareback fuck was icing on the cake.

Edited by mass1ve
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Caitlin left the two lovebirds to their post-orgasm afterglow to refil her popcorn and fetch a lighter
for her pipe.  she smiled at her handiwork, watching Lucys snatch drool a hearty ribbon of Dylans potent teen seed
made her mouth water.  she only wished the little minx were a built a little more durably, as the G and the orgasm
seemed to be putting her fast asleep.

"dont..."  Caitlin hushed, settling in next to Dylan just as he began to pull his underwear back on.  "please? you
have such a nice cock.  Just relax with me."  Caitlin began loading the pipe as Dylan seemed to fixate on the movie.
"you can look at me.  I know you want to."  caitlin purred as she spread her legs and eased back, giving the boy a view
of her supple curves, full breasts and wet pouty pussy shimmering with his load.  "nice huh?  yeah I know what guys like..."  Caitlin trailed off as she sucked a
pure white cloud of tina.  She may not have known what every guy liked, but she knew what it took to get them to
consent and obey.  Dylan was better than most guys, obediently pumping his fuck juice into whatever he was told,
including her own hairless slit.  She kept herself waxed flawlessly to avoid obstructing the view and to ensure her
prey had every chance to drink in the marvelous cunt they surrendered their load to.  she wanted boys like Dylan to
remember those plump, inviting lips as they effortlessly gobbled up their cocks.  she wanted to see them panting and
defeated, staring at their own load as it pooled at the edge of her labia while she idly massaged their slippery
offering against her clit, eliciting a nice slow orgasm.  Mostly, she just wanted to see them associate every inch of
her raw wet pussy with the best feeling of their life.

"is that...weed?" Dylan asked sheepishly.  "nope...tina..."  Caitlin watched the boy gaze in wonder as she enrobed Lucy
in a thick white cloud.  "and i want you to try a little bit..."  caitlin smiled, pushing the pipe to the boys lips.
"please?  just a little.  just for me? I know youre going to just love it."  Dylan shyed away as she rolled over, her legs straddling
his knee, and came face to face with him.  "its okay baby boy." she soothed, as she continued guiding the pipe to his
lips.  "now close those lips and suck nice and deep...."  Caitlin waited patiently as she ran her fingers through the
teens hair until she heard the drag from the pipe.  "gooood boooooy.  keep going, big deep breath.  youre doing
wonderful i promise" she continued her slow heavy petting, pulling the pipe from his pouty pink lips as she smiled at the sputtering
young man.  "hold it in baby boy..."  Caitlin pushed her finger against his lips and grinned as he struggled.  "thats
it...thats the way...hold it..."  she playfully watched as Dylan finally relented and coughed a large
white cloud.  "theres a good boy, niiiice pretty white clouds...how do you feel?"  Dylans red eyes glazed over as he looked
about the room in silence, his once soft prick now throbbing to life.  Caitlin grinned, "see how good that makes you feel?"
she began pushing the pipe back into Dylans face as he openly accepted it.  "again baby boy, come on, nice deep breath...."  over and over Caitlin repeated the ritual
with Dylan as his once bright eyes turned to a long dull stare and he arrived where she wanted him, stoned and obedient
thick and throbbing as his teen meat oozed fuck juice from its pulsating pink head.  "you know what will make it feel even better?"
caitlin whispered as she cupped the spun teens sweaty balls.  "stroke yourself..."  Dylan gazed down at his cock as he
watched Catlins manicured fingers roll his cum filled balls gently around.  "do it dylan...i know you want to...just
grab your cock and stroke for me..."  Dylan sighed and palmed his semihard cock.  clumsily at first, Dylan slowly worked
into a rhythm as caitlin softly encouraged him and before he knew it, he was pumping his prick in full strokes as he tilted his
head back and closed his eyes.   "relax for mommy, spread those legs and stroke that nice big cock..."  Caitlin hushed
as she pulled her phone out and quietly began recording the boy from head to toe, his alabaster abs flexed in time with
the boys rhythmic pumping. his low hanging nuts thumped melodically against him, keeping a steady tempo as his thick
prize teen dong remained on full display, its greasy head dancing in and out of the boys fist.
"here baby, why dont you take another nice big puff for me?  make it feel good...."  Dylan accepted the pipe from her hand as
he put it to his lips and obeyed without missing a beat.  the hiss of the pipe filled the room as the slap of the teens dribbling
cockhead gave way to the occasional panting groan. caitlin simply continued filming and calmly encouraging the boys lewd display.
"such a good little piggy.  listen to that nice big cock.  you need to keep stroking.  make it feel good..."

The boys stamina was a sight to behold and as his balls drew tight, caitlin set the phone aside and leaned in, placing
her hand on his to slow his frantic pace.  "is it time to cum?"  caitlins lips grazed Dylans as she stared deeply into
his eyes and watched him nod.  "of course it is baby...lets drain those big boy balls in a nice wet pussy..."  Caitlin
pulled the teens slimy hand from his manhood protestingly and pulled him to his knees.  "come on...shes nice and wet..."  she motioned,
pulling lucys legs apart invitingly, exposing her glistening cum oozing sex.  Dylan crawled forward as caitlin wrapped her fist
posessively around his balls, guiding him against her.  The young boy slowed long enough to mutter a protest about a
condom, which caught Caitlyn by surprise.  Dylan was flying so high she didnt think there could be anything but cock on his
mind. "okay baby boy ill go look for a condom."  she smiled softly as she began stroking the base of his shaft.  she had
no plans to let Dylan pump his nuts into a rubber tonight, not when Lucys unprotected sex was so submissive and fertile. "its
just...well...look at that nice big cock.."  Caitlin watched as dylan stared entranced at his own member, bobbing gently
in Caitlins expert hand as she quietly coaxed the precum out of his plump cockhead.  "you two are so pretty when you
fuck...when youre inside..." she whispered softly into Dylans ear, "the way her pretty little lips grip around it..." Caitlin
watched as the boy panted in her fist.  "will you put it inside her one more time? just for me?  just so i can see it?
i promise just one little stroke, then you can pull it right back out..."  Caitlin waited patiently and with a nod,
Dylan proceeded to obediently ease himself back into the unconscious girls pussy.  "keep pushing baby, all the way
inside..."  caitlin encouraged as Dylan came to rest the entire length of his cock in the girl, his plump nuts gently
resting against her tight hairless ass.  "very good, see how pretty you two are?"  Caitlin eagerly watched the boys eyes
light up as his cockhead met the irresistable, seductive kiss of Lucys teenage cervix.  caitlyn sucked one last billowing cloud
from the pipe as she confidently pushed her lips to dylans, exhaling into him knowing the boy was powerless to pull out at this point.  "good boy, now...im sure theres a condom in my purse somewhere...let me go look..."  Caitlin wandered
across the room to fetch her purse

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1