Bareback Fucks In Public Places

• 4 months later...

Right around 19-20 I started to really get into giving myself up to whoever want me.. I shaved constantly, I ate and worked out constantly and whenever I was home my hole was lubed up and had a dildo in it... 

Start back a few years I discovered the hb library by my house was cruisy.. I usually start out at the bathroom which is on a hill over looking the park so when someone heads inside anyone looking can see...

Since I was young whenever I went in it would be too long before I heard footsteps... I would usually wait in the stall with it unlocked a guy would come in open the door apologize go-to a urinal and then come back right after with his cock out for me to suck... I did this alot one summer until one older Mexican guy reach down to my ass while I was sucking him and slide his finger in my already lubed hole and he made a hissing sound... He took his cock out of his made and told me to follow him...

He took me through the park and we walked from the paved path onto the cut grass and into the bushes..

Once out of the clearing we walked through the overgrown bushes and trees for a few minutes until we arrived to a completely secluded area where the tree canopy covered everything.

There was a tree in the middle that has a thick branch about waist high that I used to steady myself while I took of my shorts.

I put some lube on his cock suck it some and turned around bent over and braced myself on the tree branch.

I was going to tell him to pull out after a few minutes.. it felt odd have a guy hump me so  aggressively, I remember my head bouncing and my cock and balls doing the same... Just when I was about to tell him to pull out he stopped and killed out... 

I asked him if he cummed and he said he did and then I asked him if he was clean and he told me not to worry about it and walked off..

I remember standing there feeling shocked and worried and also turned on at the same time.. after that I drove home and when I got to my room I jacked off while I used my dildo and used some of his cum for lube on my dick... I blew so hard...

The happened alot there... I also just wanted to feel the cock for a few minutes and pull it out and suck the guy off but most of the times the guys would cum inside me without saying a word or wouldn't even ask.... 

Pic below is me now and  thinking about letting guys slide in bare again... I'm not sure though now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

36 minutes ago, FemBottomFinder said:

Right around 19-20 I started to really get into giving myself up to whoever want me.. I shaved constantly, I ate and worked out constantly and whenever I was home my hole was lubed up and had a dildo in it... 

Start back a few years I discovered the hb library by my house was cruisy.. I usually start out at the bathroom which is on a hill over looking the park so when someone heads inside anyone looking can see...

Since I was young whenever I went in it would be too long before I heard footsteps... I would usually wait in the stall with it unlocked a guy would come in open the door apologize go-to a urinal and then come back right after with his cock out for me to suck... I did this alot one summer until one older Mexican guy reach down to my ass while I was sucking him and slide his finger in my already lubed hole and he made a hissing sound... He took his cock out of his made and told me to follow him...

He took me through the park and we walked from the paved path onto the cut grass and into the bushes..

Once out of the clearing we walked through the overgrown bushes and trees for a few minutes until we arrived to a completely secluded area where the tree canopy covered everything.

There was a tree in the middle that has a thick branch about waist high that I used to steady myself while I took of my shorts.

I put some lube on his cock suck it some and turned around bent over and braced myself on the tree branch.

I was going to tell him to pull out after a few minutes.. it felt odd have a guy hump me so  aggressively, I remember my head bouncing and my cock and balls doing the same... Just when I was about to tell him to pull out he stopped and killed out... 

I asked him if he cummed and he said he did and then I asked him if he was clean and he told me not to worry about it and walked off..

I remember standing there feeling shocked and worried and also turned on at the same time.. after that I drove home and when I got to my room I jacked off while I used my dildo and used some of his cum for lube on my dick... I blew so hard...

The happened alot there... I also just wanted to feel the cock for a few minutes and pull it out and suck the guy off but most of the times the guys would cum inside me without saying a word or wouldn't even ask.... 

Pic below is me now and  thinking about letting guys slide in bare again... I'm not sure though now

hqjq2jk79jjqn0gkve4kifzdwbri2vvt-chat-pic~2.png

Love reading about this amazing slutty path you chose. Your hole sure looks delicious to eat out, fuck and breed. My greatest respect to all the gay sluts out there who put sex as their number 1 priority. 

I’ve been fucked in public but not intentionally. I’m an older white bottom.  I picked up a young black top who said he could host at his special place. No names were exchanged.  Turns out his place was outside at a utility tower down a gravel road.  I drove us there in my F 150 pickup.  We got there and I leaned over and took his soft girthy  cock into my mouth.  It was kind of musky but after sucking him it was nice and clean and shiny with my spit.  He said he wanted to fuck me not cum in my mouth. So we got out,  and I lowered the tailgait.  I lowered my shorts, and bent over the back of the truck. He came up behind me and slid his hard cock right into my ass nice and slow.  He started fucking slowly while we were outside behind my truck. I could hear cars passing along the highway a 1/4 mile away. He could see the cars passing on the highway but at that distance I doubt they could really see what we were doing.  He began to speed up his thrusting in and out of my ass  until his loins and balls were slapping against my ass cheeks. He was calling me names and humiliating me. To scare me, He asked what would happen if someone saw us and reported us the the police. To him I was just a nasty old white whore taking his raw black cock.  He came deep in my ass. When he pulled out his cum leaked out and splatted between my legs on my shorts. When I was driving him home, his cum leaked out of my asshole and left a wet spot on my shorts   and seat.  I felt so disgusted with myself for taking that risk, but I did it again with him two more time that week before I left town.. same place, same results, his cum deep in my ass. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 9:44 PM, Monorchid said:

I used to regularly get fucked in public - parks, beach, night, day... I never cared and neither did my fucker 

I have not changed from your former lifestyle but have noticed that the lockdown has affected the amount of good old hard core sex rangers looking out for even more good old fashioned raw pozzing sex. Condoms have disappeared from view thanks be to Sarah Palin 

I’m old enough that public sex was how I learned about sex with men, long before the internet.  Parks, bookstores, xxx theaters and the assorted mall, department store and university toilets were all great ways for a budding bi boy to figure out the ropes of mansex.

Most public with a woman… In college, I fucked my girlfriend on the hood of someone’s car parked on the third level parking garage of the Federated Department Stores headquarters in downtown Cincinnati in broad daylight. Not tucked away in a corner, we just fucked right out in the open.  It was probably 2 in the afternoon.  I came in her, and we went about our way. She was one woman who really loved fucking where we could be seen or caught. Often, she wanted me to fuck her in public with a rubber so she didn’t have cum running out of her later.  This time I did cum in her and it was leaking the rest of the day.

Tons of public sex throughout my life but perhaps the hottest was an encounter in a parking lot on Miami Beach. It was a known late night cruising spot next to a ball diamond. A large city parking lot that was so well lit at night that it might as well have been daylight. I had never been before and since I was up late one night, I decided I’d just ride my bike past.  As I neared the parking lot there was a small framed Latino guy walking towards it. As I passed on my bike,  his pants were slung low and he reached up as if stretching and that caused his shirt to ride up to  reveal his jet black pubes and flat belly.  He was cute as fuck and half my age. I continued into the parking lot and just did a slow lap around it. There were guys paired up in several spots, not making any effort to be hidden, just jacking together, or sucking between the parked cars.

As I completed my circuit on my bike there was the little Latino guy from before bent over between two cars getting fucked. I pulled over, got off my bike and stood next to the two of them, spreading the boy’s ass with one hand while I jacked and watched the dudes fat dick going into his perfect black furred cunt.  Soon that guy nutted in him, and I took his spot. Slid into his cummed up hole and we then began to draw a crowd.  Seriously, had 3-4 around us  at a time watching me dick him while they jacked their cocks. 

Eventually I came in him and in a move that is not typical for me, I wanted to keep going and had him follow me to the edge of the lot and we got down among some low shrubs and he fucked on all fours filling me full of his boy load.  Nobody was watching the finale, but I’d reckon that over the course of the time we had been fucking each other there had been around a dozen different men watching us fuck.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

First public fuck was after a pride parade in Toronto.  I was walking back to my apartment and cut through a park.  There was a cute getting fucked by an older guy just off the path but in plain sight.  I was scared and intrigued and horny all at the same time.  I slowed down then stopped to watch them fuck.  The bottom motioned me over and pulled out my cock from my shorts and started sucking me.  The top picked up the pace and after a few more strokes came deep in the cute boy's ass.  The top pulled out pulled up his shorts and walked away.  In one fluid motion the bottom turned around and backed up onto my hard wet cock.

He fucked himself on my cock until I eventually started fucking my cock deep in his wet cummy asshole.  His ass felt amazing on my cock and the other guy's cum was perfect lube.  In fact probably more cum than just the last guy.  It didn't take long but I fucked a nice big load in his hole adding my cum to the others.

After that experience I would cruse the park regularly.  I sucked and swallowed lots of cum there.  And I fucked many a willing ass.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 4 months later...

Love stories like this, breeding is the hidden spaces people don't see. Had that happen over Christmas at the Gallaria Mall near me. Guy who was white, super cute, late teens early 20s was trying to find his car and seemed a bit drunk. He told me where he thought it was but couldn't find it. Eventually he led me being a big concrete pillar near a corner and asked me to suck him off. We were blocked from passing cars and only a car parked nearby would see us. he undid his jeans, and I dropped down to suck his nice sized cock. He should have no problem finding a guy or girl to suck him and I loved hearing him moan with the sound of cars in the background. He had me stand up and undid my jeans, pulling out my cock and stroking me hard. I was stroking his cock and he leaned in to kiss me and I could taste and smell the beer on his breath. Maybe that's what he needed to do something like this. "You wanna fuck?" he softly whispered. I said I did, and he smiled at me. He steered me to face the concrete pillar and I could hear and feel him spit on my ass, forcing his bare cock in me. His cock felt amazing, and I really wanted his load, telling him how good his cock felt. "You want that cum?" "You want me to cum in you?" he asked. I said I did, and I could feel him laugh saying he guessed I did, and that he loved cumming inside guys, giving them what they wanted. He was stroking my cock as he fucked me, and I was hoping he wanted to get fucked too as now I was horny as hell.

He shot his load inside me, and I could feel him shudder as he did. I begged him to stay in me and not to pull out, to pump all of his cum inside me and he did. I was jerking my cock and as he slid out of me, I said it was his turn and he got up against the pillar but asked me if I had a condom. I said I didn't have one and honestly was kind of pissed as he'd just bred me raw and came in me. I spat on his ass and my cock and started forcing my dick in him. "Shit bro, are you neg?" he asked frantically as I started stroking inside him. I said I was and asked him if he was too. "Yeah, I guess" was his weird response. I didn't care. I'd already taken his load and was damn sure gonna put mine inside him. He kept muttering "oh fuck, oh fuck" as I stroked inside him, and I was tempted to say something but didn't want him to freak out or tell me to pull out to cum. I blasted a huge load inside him and he let out repeated "fuck yeah, oh god yeah"'s so I guessed he liked taking my load and wanted it after all. I didn't stop stroking and continued fucking him. If you're doing something like this, you've obviously done it before, and he was clearly a slutty little pig. He probably used his frat boy looks to get other guys to take him bareback and he's probably let other guys breed his hole too, even with his weak and pathetic ask for safe sex. And if you're going out to do this and wanted safe, wouldn't you bring a condom? He probably just wanted to rationalize that he at least asked before taking me bareback. I'm probably not even the first guy to fuck him today. He's probably gonna find another guy to breed him after I'm done. I go so worked up I blasted another load inside him. "Fuck that was intense bro" he said as I pulled out and pulled my jeans back up. I could see my cum slowly leaking out his ass and down my leg and loved it as he pulled his jeans back up, knowing he was going to be walking around with my seed still inside him.

"You wanna do this again" he asked, and I almost laughed as it was so desperate and needy. I said sure and we swapped numbers but I damn sure won't be wearing a condom to fuck him next time. He is taking my load again and clearly he doesn't have problems taking loads. My guess is he was probably headed to a bathroom to clean up his ass and go out and try and find another guy to breed him.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8