insideovu

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sawmill was fun as hell when we went there. Btm partner and I would roam around so I could whore his muscle bear ass out - guys on the trail just stopped, stuck their cocks in his cummy ass and unloaded, and I got plenty of other ass to breed myself. WE fucked on the porch of our cabin and guys gathered and watched and joined in, and we gang banged my pig partner's poz hole over a picnic table for hours. AS for me, my boy went out one evening and gathered up 4 bottoms for me, brought them back and lined them up and kindly spread their asses for me so I went from one cunt to the next , breeding each one , and we got a few more tops stopping by to see what was up and we all joined in using their fuck cunts as dumps.

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...

Mmm were is this camp ground?

Sawmill is located 45 minutes north of Tampa and open year round. There are full time residents but is more lively on weekends, I suggest to google sawmill gay campground florida. Check out the website, they have a lot of theme weekends which means the crowd can vary based on what is going on. The leather and bear events bring in big crowds and you will need to make reservations if you plan to stay the weekend.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought of going to Sawmill and checked out their website. It seems that no chem sex is allowed? I am going alone, can't really afford a cabin. I wonder if it is a good idea to stay in the bunkhouse and share bed with other guys?

• 2 weeks later...