Anon hotel loads

Brianbttm

Traveling with work and got a hotel room at a Days Inn for easy access.  Got ready and changed my Grindr profile to anon bb bttm⬇️👀4⬆️. Forgot my blindfold so used the hotel hand towel for a blindfold.  First load from a 49 yr old white male.  Second load from a regular that has fucked me I guess 20+ times and I've only seen a dick pic of him. 19yr old black/mix guy with a nice dick. Always feels great. Third load came from I guess a 20-24 yr old white guy, slender almost jock type guy.  Only saw a dick/body pic of him.  The next morning I took a load from a 24yr old black jock with a nice dick as well.  

Damn I'm ready for bathhouses to reopen to go anon ass up face down again! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Forgot my blindfold so used the hotel hand towel for a blindfold. 

I've tied my (longish black) socks together when I've forgotten mine. And I never ask for pics - reach a wider audience that way. Nothing better than anon blindfolded fucks...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...