Unexpected load

Guest sickhog

Guest sickhog

My last load that I took was before lock-down and the virus stopped contact. I was at my tattooist, a guy who is hot, hairy and inked and pierced in all the right places. I know that he was bi, and usually his wife runs the front desk. I was finishing inking my side late one evening in February, we were alone in the back room, and had stripped off so that the ink could be pushed into my side, arm pit and ass. We had finished and as he cleaned me off and wrapped cling film round me I could feel him pushing his hard dick into my other side. I looked down and his trousers were down and he was going commando so his hard dick was sticking out. I am never one to refuse  a cock and bent to suck him off. He gently but firmly guided me back on to the table and bent me over and started playing with my hole, first one finger, then two. He reached for some grease and pushed that in to me and then covered his uncut, pierced and inked cock in to me. I initially said no, since he was raw, but as he started to fuck me and rip me with his PA,  I just went with the flow, took some offered poppers and became his pig. I felt him tense and  shoot in my, then a warm feeling as he finished with a piss - with his dick still hard.  After that he told me to clean him up, and I cleaned my ass juices and his cum and piss off his dick.

He then told me that he was poz, that he used condoms with his wife but with pigs like me he went raw, and that if I was lucky he will fuck me every time we meet until I convert. He will then, free of charge, ink two scorpions on my chest and arse.  I can't wait.