TAKING ANTIBIOTICS BEFORE ATTENDING CUMUNION

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I am new to the world of barebacking and while I enjoy the new found freedom of fucking raw I recognize the increased risk of catching an STI.  Is that risk reduced if I take the appropriate antibiotics BEFORE I attend Cumunion or fuck around during a sex holiday like Folsom?  I understand the issues about drug resistance and C-Diff, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried this risk reduction strategy and, if so, how has it worked out for you?  

STIs/STDs are part-and-parcel of the bb forest we crave to lurk in. Just enjoy every cock and ass you encounter at CUMunion! STIs/STDs will happen. It's a matter of time. Get tested after and take the antibiotics and stay off sex for at least 7 days. And dive back into the bb forest and ENJOY!

• Thanks 1

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Thanks for the advice, Read1.  I have been to Cumunion in the past but never fucked around and pretty much always watched.  I am now going on PREP and feel comfortable fucking worry free about getting pozed.  Most sex counselors told me I was at low risk for getting pozed even without PREP because I was a total top.  I have already hooked up with some hot bottoms on BBRT and made a few great connections.  

You fuck or get fuck raw soon or later you will get something. If you don’t want to become Poz get on PrEP the other STDs they will happen just find a DR. You feel comfortable with and get checked out. The Dr is like a sports trainer keeping you healthy so you can play the Game of sex. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

it is never ever appropriate to take an antibiotic as a prophylactic ... antibiotics resistance is real.  if you did happen to pick up an STI the chances of you having the proper dosage and for the appropriate duration is slim and having the right antibiotic even slimmer. there is already a strain of resistant gonorrhea let's not make it a possible syphilis as well ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, twstdpigboy said:

it is never ever appropriate to take an antibiotic as a prophylactic ... antibiotics resistance is real.  if you did happen to pick up an STI the chances of you having the proper dosage and for the appropriate duration is slim and having the right antibiotic even slimmer. there is already a strain of resistant gonorrhea let's not make it a possible syphilis as well ...

Agreed. NEVER take antibiotics for prevention.

On 7/2/2020 at 12:08 PM, ConversionPerv said:

Agreed. NEVER take antibiotics for prevention.

Antibiotics are for bacterial infections - not viral. I prefer to take a man's bare cock and load inside me, no matter what virus's it may contain. To take a man's seed, and have it grow inside me, is sexy as fuuuuck! 

Never ever take an antibiotic until you have a confirmed bacterial infection. 

It’s irresponsible taking antibiotics otherwise. You’ll only be helping bacteria become resistant. 

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas
On 7/2/2020 at 7:46 AM, Gympumper said:

Thanks for the advice, Read1.  I have been to Cumunion in the past but never fucked around and pretty much always watched.  I am now going on PREP and feel comfortable fucking worry free about getting pozed.  Most sex counselors told me I was at low risk for getting pozed even without PREP because I was a total top.  I have already hooked up with some hot bottoms on BBRT and made a few great connections.  

If you’re cut that’s true about a lower risk, but if you’re uncut it’s a higher risk even if you only top. Antibiotics aren’t used to treat STDs and the dosages of meds used to treat different STDs varies (trust me based on my own experiences). But taking meds before doesn’t make sense because you don’t know what you’ll be exposed to and you might not be exposed at all. One thing you should do though is get Hepatitis shots to protect you you from the various strains out there. I was at a Bareback group thing last August and a few of the guys got exposed to Hep C.

4 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

If you’re cut that’s true about a lower risk, but if you’re uncut it’s a higher risk even if you only top. Antibiotics aren’t used to treat STDs and the dosages of meds used to treat different STDs varies (trust me based on my own experiences). But taking meds before doesn’t make sense because you don’t know what you’ll be exposed to and you might not be exposed at all. One thing you should do though is get Hepatitis shots to protect you you from the various strains out there. I was at a Bareback group thing last August and a few of the guys got exposed to Hep C.

I would echo getting the Hepatitis shots.  Definitely one of the best things I did so I could bareback.