Netflix and chill

Dad wanted me to come into his room and watch a movie. I had wondered if he had noticed me staring at his crotch wondering how big he was in there.

We took out shoes off and sat on the bed.

"Dad what's incest?" I asked him as the titles came up.

"It's when families make love to each other to become more intimate" he said stroking my hair.

"I like you stroking my hair" I said holding his other hand.

"It's really hot in here how about we strip to our underwear?" Dad said.

We stripped off and got into bed under the sheets. Dad had locked the door. I saw the daughter kissing her dad and turned to kiss mine. He stroked my hair and ran his hands all down my back to my bra.

"Let's see what's in here" he said undoing my bra.

My nipples went hard as my bra came off. Dad kissed and sucked my boobies one at a time.

"Oooh that feels so good, I've got tingles in my panties" I said to dad.

"Me too feel inside my pants" he replied.

I put my hand in his pants and felt a long hard sausage.

"That's my stiff cock and it wants to meet you" he said.

I put dad's hands in my pants and pulled his off. His massive cock sprung out. It was already leaking pre cum at the end. I just had to kiss it  as I was kissing dad's cock he pulled down my panties.

"Let's see what we have here" he said playing with my pussy.

"Oh dad that feels so good" I said as I kissed his cock as the same time.

Now we were both naked we sat and played with each other. I saw the dad in the movie kissing his daughters pussy. It made me very wet. 

"Kiss my pussy daddy make me happy like her" I said.

Dad got down on me. He made me soaking wet.

"Dad I want you to pop my cherry" I said to him.

"But we don't have any condoms" he said.

"I want to feel you inside my fertile wet pussy dad" I replied.

Dad rubbed his cook next to my pussy teasing me. It was a big turn on. We kissed and he slipped in hands free as he was so hard.

"You feel so good inside me, you made me and now you are popping my cherry with what made me" I said to dad. It turned him on so he got faster drilling in and out of my pussy.

"The best part of making love is when my cream comes out my cock into your pussy" he said.

"Yeah dad give me your cream" I replied.

He played with my pussy whilst he was making love to me it felt so good.

We need to do this more often. I told Dad. He just went in my pussy for a second time without a word.

• Upvote 1

I wanted to try blindfolded fun next. I had the blindfold on and daddy put my hand on something wet. 

"You play with her, she will play with you and I'm going to breed you again" he said.

I had more intense orgasms this time. Must have been because this lady knew how to massage my pussy.

"You were made to be bred, let us breed you, keep you pregnant, get you to show us how it feels to be bred" daddy said.

I kept asking whose pussy I was playing with but that would remain a mystery for now.

After I had been bred daddy promised to get someone to breed the mystery pussy owner to see if I could work out who she was.

I couldn't work out who she was and I was so wet daddy bred me at the same time as she was being bred.

Then us girls were left in the room in the dark to sleep. But she didn't want to sleep she wanted to kiss my filled pussy. She kept playing and teasing my pussy until I begged her to kiss my pussy. Then I rubbed here until she had a massive orgasm.

• Like 1

I woke to the feeling of her kissing my boobies. It felt so good to be turned on by her. She was really good at pleasuring me. I started playing with hers but she moved one of my hands to her soaking wet pussy. 

"I think we both need to be knocked up asap" I said to her. She kissed me in agreement. 

There was a knock on the door and we put our blindfolds on. I could hear her moaning at the same time as me, who was breeding us and who was this mystery woman.

• 4 weeks later...

Then we were taken to a glory hole. I had to put my legs through a wall and my bottom half. I couldn't see who was on the other side, but the thought of anonymous cock in my fertile pussy got me very wet.

Well hello there said a stranger from the other side of the wall. I see someone's very wet. Well I've got an 8 inch fertile loaded chocolate cock for you. I've heard you've never had chocolate cock before.

I could feel something on my pussy. It was a kind of gel. It made my pussy extra sensitive to touch. Then he put a wand on my pussy. It was a very intense orgasms lube. "Kick your legs in orgasm for me show me how much you want my cock he said gently stroking my leg with it.

Then his cock went into my pussy. I could feel the precum leaking out. I clamped down hard on his cock. "That's it baby claim my cock like I claim your pussy" he said. He was so fast in and out of my pussy and the orgasms were intense just what I needed to drink his baby batter into me. I was looking forward to having his children.

• Like 1