Centurian orgy night

Went last night to monthly orgy night at Centurian sauna Auckland. Wow! When I arrived about 830pm the lockers had already all gone and my clothes were stored in a bag behind desk. More than 130 guys I heard. Mostly upstairs where the lights are off, doors locked open. Guys naked as only tiny towels issued. I’m not usually a fan of Centurian as it’s expensive and many of the young guys are stand-offish but last night’s event was pretty hot and sweaty. I didn’t get fucked as much as I wanted, two or three times and no loads, but I did fuck other guys 6 or 7 times and let a big load in the last one. All my sex was bareback and I only saw one guy making a point of using a condom amongst the dozens of fucking guys I saw. The orgy night is held on the first Thursday of each month from 7 pm. The big crowd may have been because it is the first since lockdown (or maybe the second as the sauna has been open since late May). I hope to be back next month.

• Like 2

Can't wait to get back up. Compared with Menfriends in Christchurch I do find it harder to get fucks at the Centurion orgy nights, really don't know why. Half the time i've just dived into one of the large groups that forms and bend over the rubber pad, usually at least someone feeling horny but just seems easier to get guys to engage at Menfriends