First load in months

Oralbttm10035

The summer heat and 5 months of no sex finally got to me yesterday. I had an itch in my hole that needed a big dick to scratch it.  Prior to lock down I had been planning a meet up with this Hispanic chub with a nice looking cock. I sent him my address and told him I need your load. He came right over and we started making out and getting undressed. I pulled out his already hard cock and it was bigger than it looked in the pictures. 8 thick inches uncut with a nice curve to the left. I started playing with his foreskin running my tongue around the head. His thick cock swelled and he started fucking my throat. Before long I was deep throating him while he played with my hole. I wiped some throat slime on my hole and told him I needed to be fucked. I got on all 4s and took a deep hit of poppers as he lined his cock head up with my hole. In one push he shoved in to the base and began pounding me hard. Waves of pain and pleasure pulsed through my body as he tore open my tight hole. After a minute the pain subsided and I could feel him pushing past my second ring. After an hour of hard nonstop pounding, he pulled out and asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted his cum deep in my ass. He thrust back in my ass to the root and told me to beg for his cum. Seed me, give me you load, pound your load deep I yelled as I felt his cock pulse deep inside of me. I held him inside of me drawing every last drop of cum out of his cock. I pulled him out of me then cleaned his cock off with my throat. After a beer he pounded a quick second load in my ass before heading home. 

• Like 3

I was in high school at a party on a Friday night. I missed my ride back into town and a black guy offered me a ride. He was a couple of years older and it was November and getting cold outside, so while we waited for his car to warm up we both took a pee before getting into his car. While we were in the car, waiting for the windows to defrost, he looked over at me and said, "I know you want to do it. I saw the way you looked at me." I didn't know what he was talking about but when he took a hold of my hand and set it on his pants I figured it out real soon! I had never had any experience and really didn't know if I ever thought about doing it. I heard him unzip his pants and say "Get on it before people start coming out to go home." He pulled me over and in the dark I could smell him and felt his cock on my cheek. I opened my mouth and he slid it right into my mouth. As soon as it was in my mouth I started sucking for all I was worth! I remember sliding on my stomach with one knee on the floor and humping the edge of his car seat while sucking his cock. I remember hearing him laugh and say something like "You are hot for my cock!". This went on for about 5 minutes and I knew I was going to cum from the dry humping. I heard him say "I hope you're real hungry!" as I started cumming in my pants. He started thrusting his hips up and the first shot of cum when right down my throat. I took 2 more big gulps before swallowing and my head felt like it was going to explode for the beer, sucking his cock, and cumming myself. I heard voices outside his car and someone said, "Hey, he's getting a blowjob!" as we pulled away. He pushed me back in the seat and told me I was one nasty cocksucker. On the way into town he said that most girls don't let him cum in their mouths and did I always swallow? I told him it was my first time and he laughed, said I was born to suck cock. He dropped me off and said I better not tell anyone (like I was going to do that) and he would see me again. I went into my bedroom and must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about what I had just done. 

• Like 1