creaming boy bums

daddybear

Moderator's Note: We are going to treat the stories in this thread as fictionalized accounts based on real-life occurrences.  

Creaming boy bums. Pt1

These will be a series of shortish stories about boy bottoms who are all of legal age in the country they reside in, and my times in them

The older / younger thing was never a big thing for me until the first time a boy called me Daddy as I filled his hot little arse with my spunk, after that I dedicated myself to the pursuit of cute little twinks and showing them the excitement of getting used by older men.

A week after that encounter it was late on a Friday night or early on a Saturday morning as I was cruising myself round the areas of a well known sauna in New Cross of London, the Sauna is still there but its had a bit of a makeover, back in the day it was a sleazy little pit that just attracted dirty old geezers like myself.

I rounded the corner near the steam room and saw a daddy bear just like myself feeding a cute little blond athletic twink from a hip flask as he groped the naked kid, the guy winked at me as I looked at the boy seeing his pupils were dilated as fuck.

The bear kissed and bit the lads neck leaving a big love bite, grinning at me he nodded towards the ‘private’ shag sheds “wanna share it?”, my own fat cock was tenting my towel as I smirked “fuck yeah”.

Once in the room we had the boy on his knees sucking and licking our fat pieces as we pushed his head from side to side onto our dicks, I grunted as I forced my dick into the kids throat “names Alan pal”, the other guy moved the boys face onto my cock, “Joe here, so you a chicken hawk too?”.  I have to admit I’d heard the phrase before but had little knowledge of what it was, I raised my eyebrows making Joe laugh “an older top into getting twink boi pussy?”.  It was my turn to laugh “Jesus fuck yeah”.

“wot did ya give him?, Joe giggled as his fat piece moved in and out of the lads cute little arse “just a little bit of booze and some ‘happy chems’ to make it horny”, I watched as Joes dick fucked the boys arse, you could see how the boys pussy was tight as with every pull out Joe’s dick dragged the twinks arse lips with it.

The lads body bent over a bench was drenched in sweat as Joe rode the butt to new heights before slamming in “that’s it you little slut take daddy’s spooge”, Joe pulled out leaving the kids hole red and gaping, a little bit of his spunk dribbled out “wanna go on the slut?”, I really didn’t need to answer as my fat eight inch log was hard as a rock.

I pushed it up the twink making him groan a bit before Joe held poppers to the kids nose while covering the lads mouth with his hand,

“give it to him hard, rip him apart”, like I needed any encouragement as the boys twat was sweet and still fairly tight, I smiled as I held onto the twinks hips and ploughed his bum like there was no tomorrow, the kid moaned and groaned now and again as I assaulted his ring piece with my cock, but joe just poppered the lad up.

When I came up the boy, shooting nice and deep I gripped the kids bubble cheeks hard enough to leave bruises, well I am sure it did, not that I saw.

Joe and I left the ‘shag shed’ leaving the boy bent over the fuck bench, needless to say as we left a troop of dirty old geezers matched into the shed and I remember hearing the guttural sounds as a throat and bum of a boy were taken yet again.

Joe grinned at me “ we work well together eh?”, I smiled back at him “sure do I like a partner on the hunt”, and at that point a cute little skinhead shyly walked by us.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Here is the relevant rule (Rule 5 from the link below):
If you're writing about a personal sexual experience - post your story in the Members' Blog section (blog posts are moderated before they go up so be patient - do not post discussion topics - they'll be deleted)

Stories in the Fiction stories are supposed to be fiction. That said people post fictionalized accounts of true-life experiences all the time. If you will please do this rather than making it a point to tell us things are true stories, it will save everyone a lot of hassle. 

There are a few members who are real sticklers about what goes in the Fiction sections. That's their right, and they are correct based on the rules. We are not going to start persecuting them. 

@daddybearif this is more bullshit that you want to deal with, we will miss hearing the rest of your stories. A lot of us would love for you to continue.