Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Hello - believe most guys like me happen this way - choosing and loving them ( Tops ) using condoms !   Love to party - going to clubs and leather bar - then Stealthing ! I be on a date - having Sex and a Boy Friend shows up or friends - be party - drinking - smoking - condoms comes out - enjoys feeling Dicks up my cunt hole !  One thing or another - telling me sniffing poppers , sucking dicks , and then breaking condom or condoms fucking me now barebacking - always until I enjoyed Barebacking all the time - no sissy here now !  Regular Fucking Whore - do not know !

• 4 weeks later...

Part 2

When I was diagnosed HIV positive I had just taken over my business and I was working really hard to make it a success.  The idiot who owned it before me was running it in to the ground and I had to work really hard to get landlords and tenants back on board.  I re-named it, re-branded it and set about building up a succesful business.  I bought it with money which my grandmother left me.  It was a surprisingly large sum of money and totally unexpected - my dad had left us when me and my sister were quite young and we had not seen much of him in the intervenig years.  My gran had kept in touch and always sent me and my sister money at Christmas ond on our birithdays but we never expected to inherit so much of her money.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my inheritance and my sister put up some of the money and joined me to take care of the books and the financial side - having a business degree it was right up her street and she was able to work three days a week mostly from home which suited her fine.

So everything was working out really well - I loved every minute of setting up the business and had no problem working long hours - I had a vision of how I wanted the business to be and I went for it.  When I wasn't working I was sleeping and when I wasn't sleeping I was fucking - mostly random hook ups and visits to some of London's raunchier clubs.  Then I was diagnosed HIV positive.  I can't pretend it was a huge surprise - I have never liked condoms and rarely used them - but if I'm being honest it was a bit of a shock.

They had talked to me very seriously at the hospital about how I would need a medication regime and told me there was an extremely high chance that I would infect other people due to the level of my viral load so it was very important that I refrained from having unprotected sex of any sort and ideally from any sexual contact.  As I said before, I don't lie - so I assured them I would take their advice very seriously.  I didn't say I would follow it.  

I thought about following the advice and even bought some condoms.  I think I've still got them somewhere. 

In truth I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  Then a few days later I was out at a cinema complex just outside London with some straight friends.  We had plenty of time before the film was due to start and were having coffee in the Starbucks in the complex.  As much out of habit as anything else I went on Grindr and got messaged almost immediately from a guy that was only a few metres away.  I lookd at the profile - 20 years old, slim, blond, bottom - my dick began to harden and I looked around the coffee shop.  I saw him almost immediately - he was sitting with a group of other lads at a table nearby.  "U up for it?" he messaged and I messaged back "Yeah."

A moment or two later he got up and walked towards the toilets, looking casually back over his shoulder at me.  I waited a moment and excused myself.  Seconds later I entered the toilet - it was very spacious and spotlessly clean.  He was in the end cubicle and I wasted no time in joining him.  He pulled me towards him and kissed me and then he sat down on the toilet and seconds later my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me really well and it was just what I needed after the week I had had.  I let him suck me for a while and I had every intention of letting him suck me until I nutted in his mouth but then he stood up, turned round, pulled his pants and trousers down and bent over the toilet.  He had a lovely slim arse and I didn't hesitate.  I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed it against his arsehole.  He grunted and bent forward as the head of my cock entered his arse.

I was surprised how easly my cock slid up him and I enjoyed every minute of the fuck - his arse was quite tight and I was really horny so I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder.  I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was and I didn't hold back - I fucked him as hard as I could and it was not long before I felt myself getting ready to cum.  For a moment I thought about pulling out but I didn't - I pushed my cock right up him and held it there as I shot what felt like a massive load of cum right up him.

He grinned at me as we pulled up our pants and minutes later we had both rejoined our friends - neither of us had said a word and somehow this made the whole encounter even hornier.  As it happened, he and his friends were sitting just a couple of rows in front of us and as the lights went down and the film started I could see a greenish glow coming from his seat.  I knew of course that he must be looking at his phone, but just for a moment I imagined the glow was coming from the highly toxic load I had just deposited in his arse and my dick got hard again.

On the Friday evening I went to the Vault in central London - one of my favourite cruise bars.  It was early evening and the place was just starting to get busy with the after work crowd.  I was still feeling very horny - and couldn't stop thinking about the young blond lad, bent over the toilet with his pants down and my toxic load shooting into his arse.  I cruised round for a while and then stood outside the glory hole cabins.  After a while, one of them opened and a guy came out.  I went in to the cubicle, sat down on the ledge at the back and looked through the hole.  Almost immediately a big cock came through the hole and I got down and started sucking on it.  I sucked it for a while and then the guy pulled back and indicated for me to push mine through.  My pants were already down and I stood up and pushed my hard cock through the hole and soon I was being sucked.  The guy sucked me really well and after a while he pulled off my cock.  I waited a moment, expecting his cock to come through the hole but instead he pushed his arse against the hole.  I had no idea who was on the other side of the hole, but the hairy arse he had pressed against the hole certainly looked fit enough.  I pushed my finger into his hole and found it lubed and it was not long before my cock was up him and I was fucking him through the glory hole.  I really enjoyed the fuck but I didn't last as long as I would have liked to and before long I was cumming deep in his arse.

I was still feeling horny so I had a drink and then cruised round a bit more watching the action, which was beginning to pick up as the place got busier.  I sucked a few cocks and let a couple of guys suck me and then got another drink and then cruised round again.  In the room with the barrels I saw one of my friends, Tom, taking it up the arse - somehow its always a turn on for me to see someone I know being fucked - especially if they don't know I'm watching.  I moved a bit closer and watched - Tom was being fucked by a stocky skinhead guy and, as I watched, the guy's cock slipped out of Tom' arse and I was surprised to see he wasn't wearing a condom.  I was surprised because Tom was one of a group of my friends who were very much committed to safe sex and both Tom and his partner had lectured me more than once about how I should practice safe sex.  It turned me on to see him with his pants down, being fucked bareback behind his boyfriend's back, and I watched as the skinhead pushed his cock back up Tom's arse, bent him forward and began to fuck him harder.  I watched until the skinhead unloaded in Tom;'s arse and then cruised round again.  I didn't see Tom again and I assume he must have left after he had taken the skinhead's load andws now on his way home to his partner.

I was horny again myself and soon I was watching a lad being fucked in the recess area beside the glory holes.  He looked mid to late 20s and was tall and slim with his brown hair tied back in a pony tail.  I found  this lad really attractive and was really hoping I might get a chance to fuck him.  I got my cock out and started wanking as I watched him being fucked and he bent forward and took my cock into his mouth.  I was fully hard again now and he sucked me really well.  After a while the guy fucking him pulled out, pulled off his condom and threw it on the ground.  The lad turned round and pushed his arse out towards me and, taking hold of my cock, pulled it towards him.  I slid up him and began to fuck him.  I was fairly sure I could cum again and, as I fucked him, he pushed hs trousers and his white underpants right down and bent forward, leaning against the back wall as I fucked him as hard as I could and shot my load up him.

I had another drink before I left and, as the guy I had just fucked arrived at the bar at the same time, I bought him one.  It seemed the least I could do.  As I enjoyed a much needed drink I watched the guys cruising around and wondered which of them had my toxic load up his hairy arse. 

The business was now starting to take off and I was soon enjoying some horny encounters at work too.  Part of our role as lettings agent was to carry out three monthly propety inspections on behalf of the landlords and for the first year or so I was carrying out all the inspections myself.  We had an agreement with most of the tenants that we could let ourselves in to carry out the inspection without the need for them to be there and in general this worked really well.  It also led to quite a few horny encounters.  

One day I was visiting a flat we managed in a high end block of luxury flats in west London.  We managed a number of flats in this block - they  were beautifully fittted out and had a great view out over the Thames and private underground parking.  I really enjoyed managing them and, if the truth be told,  aspired to own one myself one day.

This particular flat had been rented by an Arab guy for his son, who was a medical student.  I had shown them round the flat when they came to view it and I had been struck by how alike and how good looking the father and son were.  On this morning I let myself quietly into the flat and, as I began my inspection, I heard a noise from the bedroom.  Although we always visited by appointment it was not uncommon for tenants to forget we were coming and I assumed this was what had happened.  I called out but there was no reply and I looked into the bedroom.

The lad was stretched out on the bed, his eyes closed.  His pants were at his ankles and he was wanking - his cock was pretty impressive and, as he wanked, he was rubbing his balls and then he lifted his legs a little, and I had a perfect view of his arse crack.  I moved back out of sight and called out a bit louder, then looked into the bedroom as if I had only just arrived.  He lept up, looking shocked and tried to cover up his cock with the duvet.  I apologised for disturbing him and then I noticed him checking me out.  I could tell he was really embarressed but I could also see that he was really horny and that he was finding it difficult to take his eyes off the front of my trousers.  I decided to go for it and I moved towards him.  He relaxed a bit then and grinned at me as I pulled the duvet back.  His cock was still rock hard and I took it in my hand and began to wank him.  He sighed and closed his eyes as I bent forward and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then I moved down to lick his balls.  I sucked him a bit more and then moved down to his balls again.  As my tongue went lower, he lifted his legs and I pushed my tongue into his arse hole.  I rimmed him for a while as he wanked himself and then I took his cock back into my mouth. As soon as I started sucking him again he groaned and I felt his cum spurting into my mouth.

I was really horny now and I motioned to him to get up on his knees.  I pulled my trousers and pants down and, as I did so, I reached for the little pack of lube I always carry around with me.  He didn't resist as I rubbed some lube into his wet arsehole and nor did he resist when I pushed my cock slowly but surely up him.  He gave a little yelp as my cock pushed right up him and I gave him a moment to get used to it and then I began to fuck him.  His arse was incredibly tight but he took it really well and I could feel him wanking as I fucked him.  It didn't take me long to cum and, as I hadn't cum for a few days I knew I was pumping a big load into him.   When I pulled out he rolled over on his back and took hold of his cock, wanking hard and seconds later he shot another load of cum all over himself.

After that, he made a point of being in when I called round and couldn't wait to get his pants off and his arse in the air for me. It was only after we had fucked a few times that he told me I had been the first guy to fuck him.  Although he was a medical student, he never asked me any questions.

One of the other flats we managed in that block was let to a gay couple in their mid 30s who worked in central London.  They were both high fliers in the city - one was a lawyer and the other was some kind of high end accountant.  They both worked long hours and were rarely in the flat so most of the time I let myself in to carry out the quarterly inspection.  This time, however, they had told me that one of them had a few days off work and would be there to let me in.  The guy who let me in was an attractive, slightly chubby blond guy called Darren.  I had only met Darren once, when he and his partner came to view the flat.   I had had more dealings with his partner. Peter,  who was a fit, slim ginger lad.

I knew Darren was checking me out from the start of the visit.  The inspection took hardly any time as the flat was always immaclate, but Darren asked me if I would like a coffee and was clearly hoping I would stay and chat for a while.  I liked him and as we chatted he began to tell me how he was tired of working long hours and how he and Peter hardly had any time together.  They were making really good money but it was all taking its toll on their relationship, he told me.  I could guess where this might be leading and soon Darren was telling me that it had been a while since he and Peter had had sex and how horny he was.  We were both hard now and it wasn't long before my pants were down and my cock was in Darren's mouth.

We sucked each other for a while and then I turned Darren round and he bent over.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arse.  "Oh God, " he moaned, "that's so good....it's been so long."  He continued giving little moans as I licked his arse and then I stood up and began to rub the head of my cock over his wet hole  He groaned and pushed back and the head of my cock went into his arse.  He groaned again and then pulled back and stood up.  "Do you have a condom?"  he asked.  I said I didn't have one and told him that I really liked to fuck without a condom.  I could see he was really tempted but after a moment's hesitation he shook his head and said he couldn't do it.   We sucked and rimmed each other for a while and then I swallowed his load and he swallowed mine.

Before I left I told him I told him I really wanted to fuck him but totally respected his decision and told him to give me a call if he changed his mind.  He grinned and said he would.

Darren called me the next day and a couple of hours later I was back at the flat.  We sucked and rimmed each other for a while and then Darren knelt up on the bed and asked me to fuck him.  "Are you sure you want this?" I asked him as I pushed my bare cock up his arse.  He nodded and groaned as I pushed right up him and began to fuck him.  "Oh fuck.....fuck, yeah...." he moaned as I began to fuck him harder. "Fuck me......fuck me!" he groaned.  I began to fuck him harder as he moaned and told me how good it felt and how much he wanted it.  I was getting close now and told him I was going to cum.  I wondered if he would ask me to pull out but he didn't - he just moaned and shot his load as I began to pump my dirty load up his unprotected, cheating arse.

When I had pulled out we lay back on the bed and Darren told me how much he had enjoyed what we had done and asked if we could do it again.  He said he felt a bit guilty and said that Peter must never find out.  I assured him Peter wouldn't find out.  

I didn't tell him that Peter had spread his legs for me two days after they had come to view the flat.  He had phoned me to ask for a second viewing and when he turned up we wasted no time.  I had fucked Peter on his back and cum deep inside him.  He had not mentioned condoms.  I had been meeting Peter regularly ever since, usually in the early evening at their flat - Peter got home an hour or two before Darren and every now and then he would come home earlier so that he could meet me and I could fuck him.  Darren had taken me into the spare room to fuck - but Peter liked to do it in the bed he shared with Darren - sometimes with him kneeling up on the bed and sometimes on his back with his legs in the air.   One time we met before Peter left for work while Darren was at the gym - Peter was smartly dressed in his shirt and tie and his smart black trousers and shoes and he sucked my cock for a while and then pulled his pants down and bent over.  I slid up his already lubed arse, fucked him and shot my load up him and he pulled up his pants and went off to work.

I continued to fuck them both for over a year - with neither of them aware that I was regularly breeding the other.

Life was good. 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...

Part 3

It was six months after my diagnosis and I was in a bad way.  I'd really been struggling with meds and, very much against the advice of my doctors, I had come off them some time ago.  I knew my doctor was trying to get hold of me but I didn't want to deal with it.  I would at some point, but not yet.  Then I took a really bad dose of flu.  I'd had a severe flu a few months before my diagnosis and this was every bit as bad.  I stayed in bed for three days, alternately shivering, sweating and sleeping.  I felt like shit.  After a couple of days I woke up feeling horny.  I was still quite feverish, but my dick was rock hard and wanted some attention.  I took hold of it and began to wank, thinking back to some of my recent encounters and playing out a few of my fantasies.

A couple of weeks before I had been at a two day business training conference.  It was quite expensive but it turned out to be a really good investment and I learned a lot to help me in the early stages of my own business.  It was held in a really beautiful country hotel in Hertfordshire and I really enjoyed it.  It was designed to help people with their own business move it up to the next level and I really felt it was time well spent.  Some of the work was done in smaller groups and I was in a group with a woman from London and two other guys. One of them, Paul, lived with his girlfriend and two young children and the other, Ryan, was gay like me and lived with his partner in the north of England.  They were both in their mid to late 20s.

After the first day we had an amazing evening meal and the rest of the evening was set aside for drinks and networking.  I enjoyed the evening and did a lot of networking and a lot of drinking.  Later in the evening I was drinking with Paul and Ryan.  I really fancied Ryan - he was slim and blond with a really attractive arse.  I knew he had a partner but I was getting the sense that he might be up for a bit of fun outside of his relationship.  After a few more drinks I discovered that, not only was Ryan up for a bit of fun, Paul was too!

The three of us ended up in my room with some more drinks and it wasn't long before our pants were down and Ryan was on his  knees sucking first my cock and then Paul's.  It was all very horny - before long we were kissing, sucking and rimming each other.  I love rimming and one of the highlights was when Paul and Ryan were kneeling on the bed side by side and I was alternating between licking Ryan's smooth arse hole and Paul's dark, hairy one.  It was Paul who took it up the arse first - nobody had mentioned condoms which suited me fine  - and before long I was taking my turn up Paul's arse.  We spent the next hour or so fucking each other bareback - we all went up each other several times and I enjoyed every moment of fucking both of them.  I probably mentioned before that, although I'm mainly a top, I do like to get my arse in the air now and then - especially after a few drinks - and it wasn't long before the lads were taking their turn up my arse.  At one point I was on my back with my legs in the air being fucked by Ryan when Paul squatted over me and pushed his hairy arse hole into my face - I loved every minute of it!

I shot my load up Paul's arse and then bent over the bed as first Paul and then Ryan loaded me up.

We had a rest and another drink and then Ryan's phone went.  He looked at it and then motioned to us to stay quiet as he got up and moved to the other end of the room as he answered it.  I was getting horny again and I could see that Paul was too.  I leaned over and began to suck his cock as Ryan,  in his T shirt and pants, was obviously talking to his partner.  When Paul was fully hard again he pulled away and winked at me.  He went quietly up behind Ryan, who was still talking to his partner, and put his arms around him.  Ryan didn't pull away and I watched as Paul pulled Ryan's underpants down and bent him forward.  I didn't think he was actually going to do it but he pulled Ryan's cheeks apart, lined up his cock and pushed.  Ryan bent forward, still talking to his unsuspecting partner, as Paul began to fuck him.  I moved over to join them and soon I was up Ryan's arse as Paul watched and wanked.  It was a real turn on knowing that Ryan's partner had no idea he was being fucked bareback all the time he was talking to him.  When Ryan finished his call he bent forward and Paul and I took turns fucking him until we had both cum up his cheating arse.

I was wanking harder now and sweating heavily as I re-lived this experience and soon I was shooting a massive load of cum all over myself.  When I finished cumming, I laid back on the bed and I must have gone to sleep.  When I woke up it was daylight, I was in a bit of a mess and the bed was soaked in sweat and cum.  Strangely enough I felt much better though and after a while I got up, tossed my bedding into the washing machine and ran myself a hot bath.

I took it easy in the morning and in the afternoon I went back into work.  I was feeling much better now and sorted a few things out at work.  Just as I got home I was messaged by a good looking black guy I had chatted to before.  His profile said safe only but when we chatted previously he had admitted that he sometimes took it bareback.  He was free now but couldn't host so I gave him my address and then jumped into the shower.  He arrived a short time later, and soon my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me really well and after a while he dropped his pants and bent over for me.  He didn't object when I went up him raw and didn't ask any questions about status and soon I was enjoying the feeling of  my cock banging his tight arse.  I enjoyed the fuck - it was just what I needed after the week I had had - and before too long I was shooting what felt like a massive load of cum up him.  He grinned at me as he pulled up his pants and a short time later he left, clearly with no idea that his arse was now loaded with toxic cum.

The next day was Friday and I went into work a bit later and got caught up with things.  Feeling much better than I had for some time I decided to take a trip into town and visit the Vault.  I quite often went in there on a Friday after work and, although it could be a bit hit and miss,  it was usually quite busy with an after work crowd.  I got myself a drink and cruised round for a while but nobody really interested me and I was happy to take my time.  I watched a good looking young twink take it bareback in the room with the barrels and then I went for a wander round.  I saw a really good looking ginger guy checking his bag in and getting a drink.  I really fancied this guy but any time I had seen him he always played safe.  I heard him tell the barman that he had been drinking with colleagues after work and I noticed that he looked a bit unsteady on his feet as he picked up his drink and wandered off towards the dark room.

I cruised around for while, sucked a few cocks and got sucked myself a few times. I noticed the ginger guy at the bar a couple of times and I could see he was getting a bit drunk.  A short time later I met one of my friends and we chatted for a while and then I made my way to the glory hole cabins.  They were all occupied but in the recess area beside the cabins the ginger lad was bent over being fucked hard up the arse by an older guy.  Two other guys had their pants down wanking as they watched them fuck.  I watched for a while as the guy doing the fucking's breathing got heavier as he took hold of the ginger lad's hips and began to fuck him harder.  After about ten or twelve more thrusts he pushed his cock hard up the ginger lad's arse and held it there, obviously shooting his load.  I had seen this fit ginger lad being fucked in the Vault a few times and, as I said, he had always played safe.  I had seen him refuse to get fucked without a condom quite a few times and when he did get fucked he always reached round to check that the guy fucking him was still wearing his condom.

The guy finished cumming and pulled out the ginger lad's arse.  I was really surprised (and turned on) to see that he was not wearing a condom.  One of the guys who had been watching, a tall, dark haired guy with a thick cock, stepped up behind the ginger lad and pushed his cock slowly right up his arse.  He gave the ginger lad a moment to get used to it and then began to fuck him.  I was next in line and when the dark haired guy shot his load and pulled out I went up the ginger lad and began to fuck him.  His hole was slick with cum and he turned round and grinned drunkenly at me as I fucked him and a short time later I added my load to the ones he already had up him.  I watched as two more guys fucked him and came in him and when the second guy pulled out I saw the cum running out his hole and down his legs.  It was all very horny.

The ginger lad pulled up his pants and made his way unsteadily to the bar.  He sank one more drink and left a short time later.  I wondered if he would regret his drunken behaviour the next day - or if he would regret it later when he discovered that there might be consequences he had not thought about.

On the Saturday I took it easy and on the Sunday afternoon I went for a run with my friend Neil.  Neil and I had become friends about five years earlier when we worked together for a well known firm of estate agents.  At that time I was just 21 and Neil was five years older.  I really liked Neil - he was responsible for training me when I joined the company and I really learned a lot from him.  He was straight, but completely cool with me being gay and when we were working alone in the office we used to tell each other about our experiences.

After we had been working together for about a year, Neil met a new girlfriend.  He was really keen on her and told me that he was sure she was the one.  A few months later when we were working late in the office together, he told me that his new girlfriend didn't really enjoy sucking his cock.  He could tell that she was only doing it to please him and did not really enjoy it.  Neil told me he loved having his cock sucked and his balls licked but he didn't want his girlfriend to do something she didn't really enjoy. 

I asked him if he wanted me to help him out and rather shyly he said that would be awesome.  A short time later we were in a little recess area at the back of the office.  A little nervously, Neil unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his underpants.  His cock was pretty impressive - long and thick, and it was fully hard as I took it into my mouth and began to suck him.  He was sighing contentedly as I sucked his cock and then moved down to lick his hairy balls before taking his cock in my mouth again.  I sucked him for a while and then he put his hand on my shoulder and warned me that he was about to cum.  I kept sucking him and soon I was rewarded with a nice big mouthful of cum.  When Neil had got his breath back he grinned at me "Thanks mate," he said "You have no idea how much I needed that!"

After that I sucked Neil off quite regularly and after a while he let me lick his arse.  Like many straight guys, he was very reluctant to expose his arse hole at first, but once he did he loved it.  I had sucked him for a while and then he had nervously pulled his pants right down and bent over for me.  I  pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his  hairy arse hole.  "Oh fuck...fuck" he moaned as I began to lick his hole "Fuck yeah...."  He was wanking now as I continued to lick him, pushing my tongue as far up his arse as  could "Oh fuck!" he moaned again "I can't believe you've got your tongue up there!"  He was ready to cum now and he turned round and pushed his cock into my mouth just as he began to shoot what seemed like an even bigger load than usual and I swallowed the lot.

After that he couldn't get enough of being rimmed whenever I sucked him off.  It was about a year later that Neil first asked if he could fuck me.  His girlfriend was pregnant with their first child and I gathered that for one reason or another he wasn't getting much at home.  I was more than happy to take Neil's cock up my arse and a few nights later he came round to my flat after work and, after sucking and rimming him I knelt up on the bed so that he could fuck me.  Neither of us liked condoms much so we didn't use one.  Neil was a great fuck - he started slowly and then built up and soon he was giving me the fuck of my life.  Even then I didn't bottom very much but I loved every minute of being fucked by Neil and when he shot his load up my arse I shot mine out in front of me.

After that I helped Neil out whenever he was horny and enjoyed every minute of it - letting him use my mouth, my tongue and my arse whenever he wanted to.  We both started running to get fitter and sometimes we would find a quiet spot in a park or in the woods and I would suck him off and lick his hairy arse before dropping my shorts and pants to let him fuck me against a tree.  When I was diagnosed HIV positive a couple of years later I knew I would have to tell him and I guessed he would probably want to stop.  I didn't want him to stop but I knew it was the right thing to do - so the next time we were out for a drink together I told him everything.  He was quiet for a while and then, like the amazing friend he is, he asked what he could do to support me.  We talked for while and then I asked him if he was ok with the fact that we had been fucking unprotected.  He said he was fine with that and added "but I suppose we had better start using condoms now."  I was sure he was going to say we had better not fuck anymore and was happy to agree to him using a condom.

We carried on pretty much as usual for the next six months and, although we fucked a few times with a condom I could sense that neither of us was enjoying it as much as we enjoyed doing it bareback and most of the time I just sucked and rimmed  him and he came in my mouth.  I enjoyed this very much every time - but I did miss him fucking me.

On this Sunday afternoon we went out for a run in the country and I could sense that Neil was super horny.  He asked me what I had been up to and I told him about how I had fucked ginger boy at the Vault and cum in his arse.  Soon we were in a quiet spot by a stream, Neil's pants were down and I was sucking his big thick cock once more. He groaned and his cock seemed to get even harder in my mouth.  He turned round and pushed his arse out and I pulled his cheeks apart and began to lick his arse.  He groaned again and after a while he turned round.  He pulled me up, turned me round, pulled my shorts and pants down and spat on my arse a couple of times.  I bent forward and felt the head of his bare cock pushing against my hole.  I pulled my cheeks apart and bent further forward as his cock pushed slowly but surely up my arse - without a condom.

He was fully up me now and began to fuck.  "Oh yeah, " he moaned "Fuck yeah...fuck yeah.!"  He fucked me hard and fast as I leaned against a tree and before long he was shooting what felt like a massive load of cum up my poz cunt.   He pulled me close to him, his cock still up my arse as I wanked out my cum and then he pulled out.  When we had both got our breath back he asked me if I was ok with what we had just done.  I said I was fine with it if he was and he grinned.  

After that we fucked regularly and condoms were not mentioned again.

Two years after this, Neil got married and he asked me to be his best man.  Neil's family were staying in a hotel the night before the wedding and I had a room there too.  We all met up for dinner that night and then had a couple of drinks at the bar.  Everyone agreed that an early night would be a good idea and the others all went up about 10pm.  Neil asked me to stay for one more drink and as we sat together he told me he was feeling really nervous and stressed and asked me if I could help relieve his stress.  A little later we were in his room and I was sucking his cock.  I had assumed that he just wanted me to relieve his nerves by sucking him off but after I had sucked him for a while and rimmed his soon to be married arse, he asked if he could fuck me.  He fucked me hard and fast - we started off with me kneeling on the bed as Neil fucked me from behind and then I laid on my back with my legs in the air as Neil fucked me even harder and shot a load of cum into me.

To my surprise he asked me if I would spend the night with him and, after a quick trip back to my room to get some things I needed, we got into bed together.  We talked for a while and then drifted off to sleep.  It was strange waking up next to Neil - especially as it was his wedding day.  Neil grinned at me and said he was glad I had stayed with him and it had really calmed his nerves.  We both showered and then Neil told me he was still horny and ended up fucking another load up me before we joined his family for breakfast.

I still had Neil's load up me a little later when we were standing at the front of the church and I couldn't help wondering what the rest of the guests would think if they knew that the best  man had the bridegroom's load up his arse.

The weekend after Neil and I started fucking bareback again, I bought myself a new car.  It wasn't as good as the one I have now, but it was definitely a step up.  The car salesman, Adam, was a good looking, dark haired lad in his early thirties.  He was very chatty in a straight bloke kind of way and as we went for a test drive he told me he lived with his girlfriend and their two children.  On the way back to the showroom he asked about me and I told him I was gay and happily playing the field.  "Cool," he said.  He was silent for a moment and then, reddening slightly, he said "As a matter of fact, I like to do it with blokes now and then."  I was surprised as he went on "Yeah, I like it...you know, just now and then.....get a few things the girlfriend can't give me."  He grinned at me and then added "Of course, I always play safe."

We were back at the showroom now and I knew Adam was checking me out as we got out of the car.  I was making no effort to hide my cock, which was now semi hard in my trousers and it was clear he liked what he saw.  We went into the showroom and completed some paperwork.  The car was to be ready in a couple of days and we arranged an appointment for me to pick it up.  As we completed the paperwork, Adam suggested that I might want to take the car for another test drive before I picked it up and I said that would be a good idea.

Two days later Adam and I were back in the car for a second test drive.  We both knew where this was heading and Adam was slightly nervous as he suggested a route for our test drive.  About ten minutes later we were parked up in a quiet spot on the edge of some woods and Adam was down sucking my cock.  After  a while, we got out and soon I was leaning against the car, my pants at my ankles, enjoying the best blow job I had had in a long time.  After a while I could feel myself getting close so I pulled him up and we changed places.  I sucked Adam's cock for a while and then motioned to him to turn round and soon my tongue was up his arse.  I rimmed him for a while and then stood up and began to rub the head of my cock against his wet arsehole.  "I want to fuck you," I said and he groaned.  Then he said "Did you bring a condom?"  

"No," I said "Did you?"  Adam shook his head.  I looked at him - he had obviously planned for this to happen and I figured that if he was really concerned about using a condom he would have brought one. I suggested that I fuck him without one and he hesitated and said he didn't  normally fuck without a condom but as I continued to push the head of my cock against his arse he said "Let's do it!"

I rubbed some lube on his hole as he bent over the car seat, his smart trousers and his white Calvin Klein pants at his ankles, noticing as I did so that his hole felt really tight, and soon I was pushing my cock up his arse.  If he was having any doubts about barebacking, they seemed to have disappeared now.  He was moaning and telling me to fuck him harder as he pushed his arse back on to my cock.  His arse was incredibly tight and I knew I wouldn't be able to last too much longer so I fucked him slowly for a while and then took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder.  I was close to cumming now and I told him so.  "Do it.." he moaned, "Fucking do it....cum in me!"

A short time later I was pumping a nice big load of cum into Adam's arse and he moaned "Oh fuck...fuck yeah...I can feel you cumming in me!"

When I had finished cumming I pulled out and Adam moaned "Suck me!"  I got down and took his cock in my mouth and almost immediately he shot his load into my mouth. 

Adam chatted happily as we drove back to the showroom and a short time later I was driving my new car home.  I liked Adam - he was a really nice guy and I was glad I had given him a sale, but I couldn't help wondering if I might have given him something else too....

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

You've had such hot sexual adventures. Thanks for sharing. You write very well. 

I figure any bottom that doesn't ask status before the raw cock goes in knows the risk they are taking. I laugh inside when I 've bred a guy and he immediately asks if I 'm 'clean'. (Hate that term. I don't lie knowing I have showered, and also assured of my undetectable status. )

What I'm wondering Tommy Tank (not having read your third set of stories yet) is if you've ever had a bottom ask before your raw cock enters,and on hearing of your highly toxic load goes ahead with having you breed him anyway?

Your stories are hot, hot,  hot, and I would have you breed me anyday!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

What I'm wondering Tommy Tank (not having read your third set of stories yet) is if you've ever had a bottom ask before your raw cock enters,and on hearing of your highly toxic load goes ahead with having you breed him anyway?

Well, that's an interesting question - and one which might be answered in some future posts....

• Like 2