Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Part 4

A few months later I was feeling much better.  I was still not on meds and I knew that I was still highly toxic but I was super horny all the time and I was regularly cumming more than once in the same day.  I was wanking frequently and fucking lads pretty much every chance I got.  It felt like my dick was super charged - in more ways than one.  I was hooking up on line, visiting the Vault regularly and fucking guys through the gloryholes or bent over the barrels and generally taking advantage of any opportunity that presented itself.  I was also working out in the gym two or three times a week and the gym I went to was quite cruisy.  Not much ever happened on the premises but quite often I would take a guy home and fuck him after I had cruised him in the showers or the changing rooms. 

One night after I had been working late I fucked the lad who delivered my Domino's pizza, a slim blond lad of about 19 or 20.  He had delivered to me before (I love pizza - one reason for the need to work out at the gym!) and I thought then I had noticed him checking me out.  This time I was just out of the shower and answered the door in my T shirt and pants and there was no mistaking his interest.  Seconds later he was in my flat, my pants were down and my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me for a while and then stood up.  "We have to be quick," was all he said as he pulled his pants down and bent forward.  I went up him bareback and fucked him right  there in the hallway as he gave little grunts and soon I had hold of his hips and I was fucking his tight young arse hard and fast. Before too long I could feel myself starting to cum and I pushed my cock right up him and held it there as I pumped a big load into his arse.

When I had finished cumming I pulled out and he pulled his pants up and grinned at me.  "I need to get back." he said.   I enjoyed the pizza almost as much as the fuck and I had a feeling the pizza lad would be back for more.

I was continuing to build up my business and things were going well.  I had now hired an assistant to help me run the business so that I could concentrate on expanding it and Jonny turned out to be a really good appointment.  He was quiet and serious, but very efficient, well organised and reliable - just what I needed.  I was  also continuing to have some horny fun at work and was surprised how often the opportunity presented itself.  

We managed a flat which was rented to three young guys who had been students together and now all worked in the city.  I really liked the three lads and enjoyed managing their tenancy.  I sometimes had to give them a warning about the mess in their flat after the quarterly inspection but they always took it good naturedly and after that the flat would be kept cleaner and tidier, at least for a while.  It was a typical lads' pad - dirty plates and mugs, pizza boxes, beer cans and dirty clothes everywhere and I never quite knew what I was going to find when I did their quarterly inspections.  They were all good looking lads - Connor was dark and quite stocky, Alex and Daniel were both blond and quite slim.

I mentioned that I was doing quite a lot of wanking at this time and I have to admit that one of my wank fantasies involved the three lads.  I would imagine them with their pants down at their knees, all wanking together and then imagine myself sucking on all their cocks, moving from one to the other and letting them all cum in my mouth.  I would also imagine the three of them bent over together, arses in the air as I rimmed them all, moving in my fantasy from Connor's dark hairy arse to Alex's smooth hole and Daniel's hairy blond one.  

Of course I also imagined myself fucking them - with the three of them bent over together as I pushed my cock up each of them in turn and fucked them all before dumping my load deep up one or other of them.

I did actually have a wank in Connor's room one afternoon.  I was carrying out their quarterly property inspection and on this occasion the flat was relatively tidy.  Connor's room was, as usual, the least tidy and on the floor beside the bed I noticed a pair of dark blue Calvin Klein pants and saw that the front was wet and sticky with what looked like quite a big load of cum.  I guessed that Connor had had a morning wank before he went to work and had used a pair of his dirty underpants to wipe up his cum.   I could feel my dick beginning to harden and I thought back to a few months before when I had seen Connor coming out of the shower.  He had not realised I was in the flat and had come out of the bathroom naked, his towel slung over his shoulder.  I had a really good view of his cock which looked to be quite long and thick and then as he passed me, I got a good look at his chunky, hairy arse.

My dick was fully hard now and, thought I knew I shouldn't, I unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock out.  I had a brilliant wank, imagining myself bending Connor over his bed and pushing my cock right up his hairy arse and fucking him.  I imagined how tight his straight boy arse would be and how good it would feel to fuck him as he groaned and pushed his face into the pile of dirty clothes on his bed.  I imagined fucking him as hard as I could and then shooting the biggest load of cum deep into his unprotected arse.

Just a few weeks later I did get to have some horny sex in the flat but, as it happened, it wasn't with one of the lads.  I had arranged the quarterly inspection with Alex and, as usual, they were happy for me to carry it out without them being there.  Alex mentioned that Daniel's younger brother was staying that week with his friend from university and said he would tell Daniel to let his brother know.  In typical Alex fashion, however, he must have forgotten to mention it.

I didn't notice anything at first when I entered the flat and assumed it was empty.  Then I heard a groan and the unmistakeable sound of flesh slapping on flesh as I heard another groan.  At first I thought one of the lads must be in the flat and I was just about to discreetly leave when I heard a male voice groaning "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me!"  I moved quietly down the hall and looked quietly into Daniel's room.  A  slim young guy with dark hair and glasses was bent over the bed being fucked from behind by a taller, blond lad.  Both lads were wearing only a T shirt and were naked from the waist down as they fucked and I could tell from the likeness that the blond lad was Daniel's younger brother and the other guy must be his friend from university.  It was quite a horny sight but I didn't want to interrupt them and was just about to turn round leave when the blond lad seemed to sense I was there, turned his head and saw me standing there.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone look more shocked than these two did as the blond lad quickly pulled his cock out of the other lad's arse and tried to pull the duvet over them both.  I apologised and explained who I was and what I was doing and it turned out that, as I had guessed, no one had told the two lads I was due to inspect the property that day.  The ice had broken a bit now and the blond lad introduced himself as Cameron and told me the other lad was Andrew.  

I could see that both Cameron and Andrew had noticed that my cock was getting hard and Andrew in particular was staring openly at the bulge in my trousers.  I apologised again for interrupting their fun and said I had better go and leave them to it.  It was then that Cameron asked me if I would like to join them..........

Seconds later I had unzipped my trousers and Andrew had taken my hard cock into his mouth.  He sucked me really well as Cameron pulled my trousers and pants right down and then joined Andrew and the two of them took turns sucking me.  I didn't think it could get any hornier but then Cameron asked Andrew if he wanted me to fuck him.  Andrew nodded and Cameron told him to kneel up on the bed.  I could see that Cameron was really turned on by the thought of watching me fuck his boyfriend and I could see that Andrew really wanted it too but was a bit nervous.  Rather shyly he asked if I could take it slowly and told me that he had never been fucked by anyone other than Cameron.  I promised to go easy and Cameron fingered some lube into Andrew's arse as I moved in behind him.  "Wait," said Andrew suddenly, "Shouldn't we use a condom?"

I had wondered if anyone would mention condoms.  I had noticed that they were fucking without a condom earlier but I had suspected they might want me to use one.  Before I could say anything, Cameron said it would be more fun to do it without one and, after a moment's  hesitation, Andrew nodded and turned around again, pushing his slim arse into the air.  I went up him very slowly and he groaned and asked me to stop for a moment.  After a few more pauses to let him get used to my cock, I was fully up him and I held my cock there for a moment or two and then began to fuck him slowly.  Cameron was wanking now as I continued fucking Andrew "Oh yes," he whispered "fuck him... fuck him.."  I could feel that Andrew was wanking now and I began to fuck him a bit harder.  I could tell from his moans that he was starting to enjoy being fucked now and I started to fuck him a little bit harder.   Cameron was watching closely as I fucked his boyfriend bareback and I could see how much it turned him on.  I was getting close now - Andrew's hole was so tight I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and soon I could feel myself starting to cum in his slim young arse.  Cameron was now urging me on and telling me to cum in Andrew's arse and Andrew was moaning for it too.  I shot what felt like a massive load into Andrew and when I pulled out, Cameron went straight up him and shot his load after just three or four thrusts.

It was a very horny experience and I could see that both lads had enjoyed it as much as I had.  They asked me if I could come back round the following day and the next day we fucked again.  It was very horny having two good looking young lads sucking my cock and licking my balls and even hornier when they both knelt up on the bed together and I rimmed them both, moving back and forward between Andrew's smooth hole and Cameron's which was slightly hairier.  Cameron was keen to get fucked this time and soon I was taking turns on them both, fucking Andrew and then moving over to push my cock up Cameron's arse.  He was just as tight as Andrew and it was not too long before I was ready to cum again.  I was up Andrew's arse as I started to cum and I shot a little bit of cum into Andrew and then went up Cameron's arse and shot the rest of what felt like a massive load deep inside hm.  I had already given one of my loads to Andrew so it seemed only fair that I give one to his boyfriend too.

A few weeks later I got the chance to spend a week in Scotland when one of my friends invited me to join him and a group of his friends in the north of Scotland.  I needed a break - I hadn't had a holiday for more than two years and I was now feeling confident enough to leave the business in the hands of Jonny and my sister so I happily agreed.  I had been friends with Michael for a number of years, although we came from completely different backgrounds and moved in very different circles, he was a really good and supportive friend and I was looking forward to seeing him.  I was also looking forward to taking some time off and, as I had never been there, to seeing something of Scotland.  Michael and his partner had hired a large lodge in the north of Scotland and invited two other couples, a couple of single guys and me.  I only knew one of the others and I didn't really like him - I had always found him very judgemental, but I was really looking forward to the trip and set off in good spirits.  

It was a long way from London to the north of Scotland so I decided to spend a night in Edinburgh on the way up.  I got to Edinburgh early in the afternoon, checked in to my hotel and had a shower and a rest and then went off to explore the city.  I enjoyed strolling around the city very much and then I had a nice meal in an Italian restaurant and went for a drink in a gay pub that someone had recommended to me.  I enjoyed the evening a lot - there was a good  atmosphere and I got chatting to a few guys.  I ended up chatting to two guys in their mid 30s.  I had thought they were a couple at first but it turned out they were just friends and the smaller, dark haired guy, Chris, had a partner who worked in the evening and the taller guy, Charlie, was single.  I fancied both of them but didn't really think anything was going to happen but after another few drinks they said they were going to visit a cruising ground and asked if I wanted to come with them.  I was well up for that - it was a warm summer evening and I had not been cruising outdoors for a while and I was well up for getting my pants down in the open air.  

The cruising ground was a short taxi ride away and soon the three of us were entering a park and walking deep into some woods.  It was pitch dark but after a while I could see some shadows moving around in the woods and, as my eyes got a bit more accustomed to the dark, I could see some of the guys who were cruising.  It was a mixed group as always, but some of the guys were really good looking and soon we had joined a group of guys who were wanking and sucking each other.  It was not too long before my pants were down and I was joining in the action and I noticed that both Chris and Charlie had also now dropped their pants and were joining in the action.  We all joined in the sucking and wanking and after a while the group had dispersed and the three of us had been joined by another guy and soon we were all sucking and wanking each other.  It was Chris who bent over first and I watched as the new guy pushed his cock up Chris's arse and began to fuck him bareback.  Charlie grinned and bent over next to his mate and soon I was up him.  Neither Chris nor Charlie had mentioned condoms and both seemed happy to bend over and take it bareback.  I fucked Charlie for a while and then me and the other top changed places and I went up Chris's arse and fucked him for a while.  I really wanted to get up Charlie's arse again and soon we had swapped and I was cumming deep in Charlie's arse as the other guy bred Chris.

I was still horny and a little while later I bent over and took one up the arse against a tree as Charlie and Chris watched.  The guy who was fucking me shot his load up my arse and disappeared and then we made our way back out to the road and they got me a taxi back to my hotel.  I slept well that night, having enjoyed a few drinks and feeling the pleasant sensation of a cum filled arse.

I had an excellent full Scottish breakfast the next morning and then went for a walk around the city before checking out and going to get my train to the north of Scotland.  I enjoyed the views as the train pulled out of Edinburgh and headed north - the scenery was amazing and I was now looking forward to my break even more.  I was also feeling horny as usual, but there was no one on the train that sparked my interest.  A little later I noticed the train guard - he was dark haired and quite stocky, with an arse that really filled out his dark blue trousers.  I think he sensed me checking him out and as he passed a bit later and checked our tickets, I could see he was checking me out.  A little later he passed again and I spread my legs a bit to let him see my semi hard cock through my trousers and I could tell he was interested.  A little later he came and sat down just opposite me and opened a bottle of water.  We were blatantly checking each other out now and he too had spread his legs a bit so that I could clearly see the outline of his cock in his trousers.

After a while he finished his water and got up.  He moved towards the next carriage and very discreetly motioned to me to follow him.  I waited a moment and then casually got up and walked in the same direction.  He was waiting for me in a recess area just inside the front carriage and a few minutes later we were in the train toilet.  He produced some kind of key and locked the door from the inside and grinned at me.  He went down on me first and soon I was enjoying a really good blowjob.  I didn't want to cum too soon so after a while I stopped him and he unzipped his trousers and got his cock out.  I took it into my mouth and sucked him and he sighed.  I sucked him for a while and then licked his balls.  I really wanted to get my tongue up his fit arse but he was a bit reluctant at first as he said he had been working all day and might not be very fresh.  I told him I didn't care and, after a little hesitation, he was bent over the toilet, his dark blue trousers and white underpants at his ankles as I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hole.  His hole was quite hairy and, to be honest,  not as fresh as it might be, but I didn't care.  I love rimming fit lads and I got my tongue right into his hole.  He was really into it and began to wank as I pushed my tongue as far up his arse as I could and licked his hairy hole.

After a while he stopped me and stood up.  "I'm so close," he said and then added "I really wish you could fuck me right now!"  I said I was up for that but he shook his head and said "I'm really sorry, but I don't have a condom."  He asked me if I had one and I shook my head.  He asked me if I ever fucked without one and I said yeah, now and then.  "Do you want to?" he asked and when I nodded, he grinned at me.  Like so many guys I had encountered who initially wanted to play safe, he did not take much persuading to go bareback and soon he was bent over the toilet again and I was pushing my cock up his now lubed arse.  I was really turned on - his arse was one of the fittest I had fucked in a long time - and I was also turned on by the fact that we were fucking in a train toilet while he was supposed to be at work.  The train was going faster now and we had to be careful to keep our balance as I fucked his fit, hairy arse and he wanked himself off.  I shot a big load up him and then pushed my cock right up him and pulled him up as he shot his load out in front of him.

It was another very horny experience with another guy who asked no questions and happily took my bare cock and my load up his fit arse.

A little later I was stretched out in my seat once more enjoying the scenery and I was feeling good.  I had crossed the border just 24 hours ago and I had already fucked and bred two very fit Scottish arses.

I had a feeling it was going to be a good week.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tommy Tank said:

I really wanted to get my tongue up his fit arse but he was a bit reluctant at first as he said he had been working all day and might not be very fresh.  I told him I didn't care and, after a little hesitation, he was bent over the toilet, his dark blue trousers and white underpants at his ankles as I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hole.  His hole was quite hairy and, to be honest,  not as fresh as it might be, but I didn't care.  I love rimming fit lads and I got my tongue right into his hole.  He was really into it and began to wank as I pushed my tongue as far up his arse as I could and licked his hairy hole.

Nothing sexier than a man who loves to rim no matter what. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Part 5

I arrived at the lodge that Michael and Dan had rented later that afternoon.  It was really beautiful - luxurious I think is the best word to describe it.  The surroundings were amazing too - the lodge was by a lake with a great view of the mountains nearby and I had a double room overlooking the lake.  I was in good spirits - I hadn't had any time off for about two years and I really needed a break and I was looking forward to doing not very much.

I liked Michael and Dan a lot - they were both barristers and most of the other members of the house party were in the legal profession too - some were barristers and some solicitors.  I had got to know Michael several years ago when I had worked in his office as an extra job and he had become a really good friend.  In addition to Michael and his partner Dan, there was two other couples - Barnaby and Simon and Josh and Max.  I had met Barnaby and Simon before - Barnaby was a stocky, ginger guy with a beefy arse and Simon was shorter, a little bit chubby and actually the better looking of the two.  I hadn't met Josh and Max before - they were both trainee solicitors in their mid 20s and I couldn't help noticing they were both good looking young lads. All of us had travelled up from the south of England except the two young lads who were Scottish.  The other member of the party was David, a friend of Michael's who was also a barrister.  I didn't like David - and I was fairly sure he didn't like me.  I had always found David very judgemental - he did not particularly approve of casual sex or cruising and was very judgemental about anyone who cheated or anyone who had what he called "unprotected sex".  No matter what topic was being discussed, David and I always seemed to have opposite viewpoints.

We were taking it in turns to do the food and on the first evening, Dan and Michael made us an amazing meal.  The wine was flowing and the company was good.  I was beginning to relax and, typically for me, was beginning to feel horny again, despite having cum heavily up the arse of the train guard just a few hours earlier.  I promised myself I would have a good wank before going to sleep and at the same time I couldn't help noticing that one of the  young lads, Josh, seemed to be looking my way quite a bit.  He was an attractive lad, slim and dark, with an attractive, boyish smile.  I felt a familiar stirring in my pants and casually spread my legs a bit.  I was fairly sure that Josh was watching me now and also fairly sure that he liked what he was seeing.

A little later, the conversation turned to a new drug designed to prevent HIV infection that was apparently just starting to be offered as a trial to some high risk gay men in certain areas.  Opinion was divided as to whether it was a good thing or not.  David was, as usual, the most vocal - he was of the view that it would just encourage guys to be irresponsible and that everyone should just stick to playing safe.  In his view, there was no need for anyone to become infected with HIV if they just behaved sensibly and if people didn't behave sensibly, they had no one to blame but themselves.  Barnaby agreed with David.  I decided to keep quiet on this occasion, unusually for me,  as I didn't want to ruin the evening and I looked at David thoughtfully.  He was not a bad looking guy and actually could be quite nice if he was not so uptight and so quick to judge.  Simon then said mildly that it was up to everyone to make their own decisions, to protect themselves and to ask the right questions.   Michael was, as ever, diplomatic and brought the conversation to a close before it got out of hand.  The two young lads had said nothing.

A little later I was sitting on the balcony in my room overlooking the lake as I had one last drink and then I stripped off and got into bed.  I was still horny, and I started to play with my cock  but decided that, on balance, I was too tired to have a wank and it could wait until the morning.  

A few minutes later there was a tap on my bedroom door and Josh's head appeared round it.  "Can I come in?" he whispered.  I nodded and he came into the room, wearing only a T-shirt and a pair of white pants that left little to the imagination.  He grinned at me, put his finger to his lips and, without a word, pulled the duvet back.  I was naked and hard and Josh wasted no time in going down on me.  I closed my eyes and sighed as Josh began to suck my cock.  He sucked me really well and I enjoyed every minute of him sucking me.  After a while, Josh moved round and knelt over me.  He took my cock in his mouth again as he pushed his arse into my face.  I pulled his cheeks apart and my tongue went up his arse as he continued sucking my cock.

I was getting close now and then Josh moved round again and squatted over me.  He took hold of my cock, positioned it against his wet arsehole and pushed down.  The entire length of my cock went slowly but surely up his arse and when it was right up him, he began to ride me.  "Oh fuck....oh fuck....yeah!" he moaned softly as he rode my cock.  I was really enjoying the fuck, and the thought that Josh's boyfriend  was probably sleeping nearby none the wiser, somehow made it even hornier.

Just as I was getting close once again, Josh climbed off my cock and laid down on the bed, holding his legs high in the air.  I went back up him and really began to fuck him.  I was getting close now and told him so.  "Do it...." he moaned, "Fucking do it.......cum in me!"  I started to cum and he moaned "Oh yeah......give it to me......fucking give it to me!"  I didn't hold back - I really bred him - it felt like I was never going to stop cumming.

When I had finally finished and pulled out, Josh pulled his pants back on, grinned at me and went softly out of the room.  My week in Scotland had got off  to a very promising start!

I slept well that night and woke up just before 7am feeling refreshed.  I usually get up before 6am so this was a bit of a lie in for me and I laid in bed for a while, feeling relaxed.  I thought back to the night before and Josh riding on my bare cock and I started feeling horny again.  I got up, showered quickly and got dressed.  A large luxury hotel about a mile away offered reduced membership to their gym for guests at the lodges and I had taken this up and was looking forward to a good session in the gym to start the day.

I enjoyed the walk along by the lake in the cool morning air and then I saw a figure up ahead and recognised Simon.  He was on his way to the gym too and I caught him up and we began to chat.  He was a nice guy and I enjoyed his company.  We got to the gym, registered and went in to the changing room.  There was only one other guy there and he left shortly after we arrived .  I was still feeling a bit horny and was conscious that my dick was semi hard as I stripped off.  Simon was still chatting casually to me as we got changed, but I could see his eyes straying to my dick, even though he was trying hard not to look.   

We had a good work out in the gym, sometimes we worked together and sometimes separately and, after about an hour, we were back in the empty changing room.  Simon was a bit quieter as we both stripped off and he turned away as he pulled his shorts and pants down.  I couldn't help noticing that he had a really fit arse and once again I had a semi as I followed Simon into the showers.

As we showered together, I didn't trouble to hide my semi hard cock and when Simon turned to face me, I saw that he was also now getting hard.  We both took hold of our cocks at the same time and soon we were wanking together.  I could sense that Simon was nervous and I didn't want to push him so I decided to let things take their course and see how far Simon wanted to go.  He seemed content just to wank off together and after a while, he moved in closer to me.  My hand found his arse and he didn't object as I started to move my finger up and down his crack  He was still wanking as my finger found his hole and began to push up it.  He groaned as I fingered him and seconds later he shot his load.

We made our way back to the lodge a little later, chatting normally as if nothing had happened and this suited me fine.  I had enjoyed fingering Simon's arsehole and watching him cum and guessed that he might be willing to take things further and just needed to take things slowly.  

I didn't get a chance to speak to Josh until much later in the day when his partner was resting.  I was sitting out at one of the tables in the garden enjoying a drink when Josh came and joined me.   He smiled at me and told me how much he had enjoyed the night before.  I told him I had enjoyed it too and then he asked me if my ears had been burning just before I had arrived the day before.  I asked him what he meant and he said that David had been having a go at me shortly before I arrived.  He told me that David had told Michael and Dan that he had heard I was HIV positive and not on meds and yet I still fucked around and didn't use condoms.  I was really surprised.  I said "So, last night.....you knew?"  Josh nodded  "Oh yeah, I knew exactly what I was getting!"  He grinned at me.  "I loved it.  I fucking loved it!"

I was hard now and I could see Josh was too.  He suggested we take a short walk and said he knew of a quiet spot nearby and soon we were in a little clearing overlooking the lake.  Josh sucked my cock for a while and then he bent forward against a tree, his pants and trousers down at his knees, wanking and telling me how much he wanted it as I fucked him hard and fast and shot another load of toxic cum into his fit young arse.  

As I pulled out of Josh's arse, I sensed we were not alone.  I turned around just in time to see a tall young lad disappearing quickly into the woods.  I told Josh and he laughed and said he hoped the lad had enjoyed watching as much as he had enjoyed doing it.

A little later we were sitting back at the table having a drink together and Josh told me how good my dirty load felt in his cunt.  He told me he had been chasing for some time now and nothing turned him on like taking a positive load.  I asked about his partner.  "What about Max?"  Josh was silent for a moment.  "He wants it too - he just needs to go a bit slower."  He grinned and said "He really fancies you and when I told him this morning you were toxic, he was so horny he made me fuck him twice."  Things were taking a very interesting turn, and not one I had expected when I arrived.   I asked him who else had been there when David had said what he said to Michael about me and he told me only Dan and Barnaby.

"By the way," said Josh "Just how toxic are you?"  I told him.  "Fuck me!" he said.

We agreed that he would speak to Max and see what he could set up and a short time later we were joined by some of the others.

The next morning I was back in the gym working out with Simon.  He seemed more at ease today and we had a good workout together.  Once again the gym was more or less deserted and for most of our workout we had it to ourselves.  As we stripped off I could see that Simon was hard and when I followed him into the showers his arse was just a few inches away from my cock.  We started wanking but I was so horny I knew I was going to cum almost immediately.  I told Simon and he said "Cum on me!"  To my surprise he turned away, bent forward against the wall of the shower and pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his arsehole. "Cum on my arse." he moaned.  I began to cum almost immediately, my cum landing right on his open hole.  He moaned and I moved in closer.  He didn't object when I began to rub my cock over his hole and as I pushed up him the last few spurts of cum went right inside him.

I was still rock hard and I knew I could easily cum again, so I pushed him forward and began to fuck him right there in the shower area.  Simon was moaning "Oh, God.......Oh fuck.....Oh fuck...."  He was pushing his arse back onto my cock as I fucked him and it was not too long before I was close to cumming a second time.  I wondered whether I should warn him but he was lost in the fuck and so I just went ahead and began to shoot my load right into his arse.  When I finished I pulled out and he stood up and pulled me towards him.  He kissed me very hard and at the same time I felt his cum spurting out between our bodies.

We both showered and soon we were making our way back to join the others for breakfast.  I was interested that the guy who had said it was for everyone to protect themselves and to ask the right questions had done neither of these things.

We all passed a fairly lazy day and in the afternoon Simon and his partner went out for the afternoon with Michael and Dan.  Josh and Max had gone swimming in the next town and I wasn't where the others were.  I was feeling very satisfied after the fuck I had with Simon that morning but I was still super horny around this time and I was still able to cum twice or even three times in the one day.  Later in the day I decided to act on a hunch and I made my way to the spot where Josh and I had fucked the day before.  It was just around the same time and shortly after I got there my hunch paid off.  The young lad who had watched us fuck the day before came shyly towards me out of the bushes.

I smiled at him.  "Hi, I'm Lee."  I said.  "I'm Jack." said the young lad.  "Nice to meet you, Jack."  I said.  He smiled and seemed to relax a bit.  I asked if he was local and he said he lived on a farm nearby and was attending agricultural college.  He was quite a good looking lad, tall and slim with long hair tied back in a ponytail and now that he had relaxed he was quite chatty.  He told me he was nineteen and lived with his parents and he asked me what it was like living in London.  We chatted for a while and then I decided to make a move.  I asked him if he had enjoyed watching us the other day.  He nodded shyly and I asked him if he would have liked to join in and he nodded again.  I asked if he had done it before and he said yes - a few times.  Then he hesitated and then said "But......"  his voice tailed off and I said "But what?"

He was silent for a moment and then he said "I've never done it without a condom before," and added "you didn't use a condom with that guy, did you?"  I shook my head and he was silent again.  "What's it like?" he suddenly asked.  I wasn't sure what he meant at first and then I realised he was talking about fucking without a condom.  "Well, I like it."  I said cautiously.  Jack was silent again.  "Would you like to try it without a condom?"  I asked.  He was silent again for a moment and then he nodded.

Soon my cock was out and Jack was down sucking me off.  I could tell he wasn't very experienced but he sucked me quite well and then he licked my balls for a while before going back down on my cock.  He sucked me for a while longer and then stood up.  "Will you fuck me?"  he asked.

A little later Jack was bent over, his jeans and his white underpants at his ankles and my tongue was up his arse. I rimmed him for a while as he gave contented little moans and soon I was easing my bare cock into his tight, slightly hairy arsehole.  He gave a yelp as I pushed further up him and I stopped.  "Are you ok?"  I asked.  He nodded.  "Just go slowly" he said.  I went slowly and soon I was right up him.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck him slowly.

His arse was incredibly tight and this, together with the knowledge that I was taking his bareback virginity, really turned me on.  I fucked him slowly at first and then began to go a little faster.  He was moaning now and playing with his cock as I fucked him steadily, slowly but surely beginning to fuck him a bit harder.  He was still moaning softly and I could tell he was getting more and more into it.  I was getting close now and I told him so.  "Are you going to cum in my bum?" he asked.  "Do you want me to?"  I said and he moaned again and said "Yes!"  Almost immediately I began to cum deep inside him and I knew I was shooting a nice big load right into his unprotected arse.

Jack's eyes were shining as I pulled out and he wanked his cum out on to the grass in front of him.  "That was awesome!"  he said.  "Thanks."

"My pleasure!"  I said

That night I couldn't sleep and decided to go for a night walk along by the river.  I walked for about an hour and as I returned to the lodge I saw that there was a light on in one of the ground floor rooms.  As I passed by I could see that it was Simon and Barnaby's room.  There was a lamp on in the room and a gap in the curtains and, out of curiosity, I looked in.  The first thing I saw was Barnaby's naked arse - he was fucking Simon, who was on his back with his legs up.  I wondered what Barnaby would think if he knew I had been there before him and had dumped a load up his partner earlier in the day.  I now had a perfect view of Barnaby's arse and as he thrust up Simon's arse every now and then I got a perfect view of his arsehole.  I didn't like Barnaby much, but I had to admit that he had a very attractive arse.  I couldn't help imagining myself stepping up behind him while he fucked Simon and depositing a nice  little gift deep in his uptight ginger hole.

Soon I was relaxing in bed.  It had been a good day and I had enjoyed some very horny fun.  The following evening the others were all going to a concert in a town nearby and I had arranged to take Josh and Max out for a meal and a few drinks.  I was looking forward to that.

The week was shaping up well.

Part 6 to follow

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...

Tommy Tank, thanks a million times for this smoking hot story which is beyond inspirational.  Lucky you.  Wish I had your life.  Please continue this story as I'm anticipating so much more hot poz sex within it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He is certainly one very good writer. His stuff just flows so naturally. Gets me going so much. 

His cheating boyfriends go bareback is an amazing thread. From his experiencees. Very much worth a read! Along with his stealth experience at marble arch 

I have a quite a few tales since around 2017+ when I started to hit my 30s getting into Crusing, grindr, dark room voyuer, puppy play and bdsm. Locking friends in slings and watching the action unfold in clubs

However I am not grand at writing Hahaha 

Edited by Werepaws

Part 6

On the Friday afternoon I had a rest.  I was having an amazing time in Scotland but I was tired now.  I was sorry my week in Scotland was coming to an end - I had never imagined in a million years that I would get the chance to fuck so many fit arses and I had enjoyed every minute of it.  As usual, I was feeling quite horny and I had a little play with my cock before rolling over and going to sleep.  When I woke up again my dick was hard and I began to play with it as I thought back to the horny experiences I had enjoyed during the week.

I had fucked Simon's fit arse again - the gym was getting busier early in the morning and so we had fucked in the woods on the way back to the lodge.   Simon had sucked my cock for a while and then he had pulled his trousers and pants down and leaned against a tree, pushing his arse out.  As usual, Simon made no reference to what we were doing and just gave a contented grunts as I pushed my cock up his arse and fucked him, depositing a nice big load of toxic cum deep in his cheating arse. 

It was at this point that we almost got caught.  We had just pulled our pants up and re-joined the path when we saw Barnaby, Simon's partner, walking along the path towards us.  He had decided to walk up to the gym to meet Simon and joined us with a smile. If he had come along just a minute or two earlier he could hardly have failed to see his boyfriend taking it bareback up against a tree.  As it was, he seemed quite oblivious and walked along beside us chatting happily.  It was then I noticed a wet spot on the back of Simon's trousers, just where his arsehole must be - and realised that some of my cum must have slid out into his pants as he was walking along. 

I was going to let him know but I didn't get a chance as we got back to the lodge and he and Barnaby went into their room.  When Simon reappeared he had changed into shorts and a T shirt and both he and his partner seemed quite cheerful, so I assumed he had got away with it.

I had also dumped a few more loads up Jack, the young lad I had met in the woods. He was growing in confidence now and each time we met he could hardly wait to get his pants down and his arse in the air.  He had told me rather shyly that no one had ever licked his arse before and he really loved it.  I was happy to oblige and enjoyed licking his arse each time before pushing my cock up his tight young hole and giving him a good hard fuck.  He told me that he loved feeling my cum in his arse as he walked home and also told me he had now set up a profile on one of the hook up sites.  I asked him if he was going to use condoms in the future or let guys cum in his arse and he hesitated and said he wasn't sure.

I was fairly sure Jack was going to let other guys bareback him and was unlikely to go back to condoms.  I also reflected that, given I had now deposited several loads up him, it might well be too late for condoms anyway.

On the Wednesday evening, all the others were going out to a concert in a town several miles away and were not going to be back until late.  I had arranged to go out for a meal and a few drinks with Josh and Max and Josh was really keen for me to breed Max with my toxic babies.  I hadn't spoke to Max very much - he was much quieter than Josh, who was by far the most outgoing of the two.  Like Josh, he was in his early twenties and was a trainee solicitor - apparently he had been the top student in his year and was already doing extremely well and getting noticed  in his chosen profession.  Josh was slim and dark, and Max was smaller, and quite serious looking, with blond spiky hair and glasses.  

We went to an Italian restaurant in a neighbouring town and we were soon enjoying a really good meal.  Max seemed nervous but excited and I noticed that he downed several drinks during the meal.  After a while, Max got up to go to the toilet and Josh grinned and suggested I go with him.  A short time later, Max and I were pissing together at the urinal and Max was looking down at my cock, which was getting semi hard as I pissed.  When we had both finished, Max reached out and took hold of my cock.  He began to play with it and it was not long before it was fully hard.  Max grinned again and then leant forward and took my cock into his mouth.    We were taking a bit of a risk, but the restaurant was still quite quiet and I figured we would hear anyone coming through the outer door to the toilets.

Max was sucking my cock now and then he stood up, pulled his pants and trousers below his arse and bent over the urinal, reaching round and pulling my cock towards his arse.  I rubbed my wet cock against his hole and then pushed the head into his arse.  I was really tempted to push him forward over the urinal, fuck him and poz him right there in the toilet but after a minute of two he pulled off my cock, pulled his pants up and grinned at me again and soon we were back at the table.  My cock was really hard now - Max's hole had felt incredibly tight around my cock and I couldn't wait to get back up there.

We had a few more drinks and finished our meal.  We had intended visiting a bar but all of us were horny and soon we were in a cab heading back to the lodge. 

The lodge was deserted when we got back and, stopping only to pick up some more drinks, we made our way straight to Josh and Max's room. Soon we were kissing each other and stripping off our clothes and soon three hard cocks were sticking up.  Josh and Max pushed me down and soon they were all over me, licking, kissing and sucking my cock, my balls and my arse.  It felt awesome having two fit young lads tonguing every part of me.  At one point I was lying on my back with my legs in the air as Josh tongued my arse and Max sat on my face.

I think we were all quite close to cumming when Max knelt up on the bed and pulled his cheeks apart as Josh guided my cock towards his boyfriend's arse.  Josh was kissing Max as I pushed my cock against his hole.  "Are you ready?" whispered Josh as I began to enter Max's tight arse.  "Yes," said Max softly. 

"You want this, don't you?"  

"Yes, I want it."

I pushed my cock slowly but surely right up Max's arse.  There's nothing I enjoy more than the feeling of my bare cock pushing up a tight arse, knowing that before too long I'm going to be shooting a nice big load of cum right up there.  This time was even more of a turn on - knowing that Max knew exactly what I might be about to do to him and still wanted it.  I began to fuck him.

"He's in me bare, isn't he?"

"Yes."

"He's not wearing a condom?"

"No"

"And he's got HIV?"

"Yes he has."  

I could see how turned on both lads were by their conversation and I began to fuck Max harder.

"Is he on meds?"

"No, he's not!"

"Oh fuck!.....oh fuck....he's going to give it to me, isn't he?"

"Yes he is, but you want it, don't you?" said Josh softly "You want it?"

"Oh yes....fuck yes....I want it!"

Josh could tell I was really close and getting ready to cum.

"He's going to do it," he whispered, "Are you ready?"

Max moaned "Yes....oh fuck....yes!"

"I love you!" said Josh softly and he kissed Max as I began to shoot what felt like a massive load of toxic cum right into Max's arse.  I felt like I was never going to stop cumming as I pumped as much cum into Max as I could.  As I finished cumming, Josh took hold of my arse and pushed it hard against his boyfriend, as if he wanted to make sure the cum went as deep as possible.  I pulled out slowly and Josh moved in behind Max.  He stroked his cock a few times and then shot a massive load of cum onto Max's arse. Some of it went into his hole, which was still gaping, and the rest went over his balls and down the back of his legs.  

We were all drained and laid on the bed for a while without saying anything and then Josh said "That was awesome, fucking awesome!"

We all headed into the shower and, as we soaped each other up and fooled around, our cocks began to get hard again and soon we were back on the bed.

This time I fucked Max on his back, as Josh alternated between kissing him, pushing his cock into his mouth and sitting on his face.  I dumped a second load of cum deep in Max's tight young arse as Josh wanked a big load of cum out onto his boyfriend's face.

I spent the night in their room and we fell asleep holding each other.  I heard the others come in later and was turned on by the fact that they had no idea what we had been up to in their absence.  I slept well and in the morning, encouraged by Josh, I fucked Max again and dumped a third load deep inside his unprotected arse.  A short time later we joined the others for breakfast, with no one any the wiser.

After breakfast I had a rest.  I was feeling very satisfied but somehow also very horny, despite the fact that I had cum three times in the last twelve hours.  I had promised to save another load for Max later in the day and as I played with my half hard cock I began to wish that someone would come in to the room and fuck me.  Although mostly a top, I do like to take it up the arse now and then and I was horny to be fucked.  I spread my legs and began to finger my sweaty arsehole.  I was wanking now and I knew if I continued I would want to cum and I wanted to make sure I had a nice big load for Max.

I decided to go the gym and, after a quick shower, I made my way up to the hotel.  They gym was quite busy when I got there and after a while it thinned out a bit.  I was still very horny and my dick was semi hard most of the time I was working out but there was no one I really wanted to cruise.  One guy was obviously checking out my cock but he really wasn't my type. 

I had a really good work out and then went into the showers.  There was no one there at first and then another guy came in.  He was really good looking, mid 30s, dark haired, stocky, hairy chest and arms and a big hairy cock hanging down over his hairy balls.  I tried hard not to look but as I checked him out I realised he was cruising me.  I turned towards him and showed him my semi hard cock and then I turned round and pushed my arse out.  His cock was growing now and I began to soap up my arse, pushing my finger up my hole and bending further forward.  He grinned at me and I could see his big cock starting to get hard.  Suddenly he shook his head and turned away and I realised someone else had come into the showers.  The other guy took the shower next to the hairy guy and began to talk to him and I realised they were a couple.  

I was hornier than ever when I left the shower room but I suppose you can't win them all.  I made my way back to the lodge and joined Michael and Dan who were preparing lunch.  Michael told me that two other guys were joining us for lunch.  Apparently David had met a friend he hadn't seen for a while , who was staying at the hotel with his partner to celebrate their anniversary. 

About half an hour later they arrived - it was the hairy guy from the gym and his boyfriend.   Hairy guy was called Ben and his boyfriend, Matt, was the friend David had not seen for a while.  They were good company, and by the time lunch was over, David and Matt had arranged to meet for a drink that evening to catch up and I had arranged to meet Ben in his hotel room.

Ben's pants were down almost as soon as I entered the room and soon I was down sucking his big cock.  I sucked him for a while and then I licked his balls and, after sucking his cock for a bit longer, I motioned to him to turn round.  He turned round and bent over and I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up his hairy arsehole.   I licked him for ages and when he turned round again his cock was rock hard.  I asked if he was ready to fuck me and he nodded.

He reached into a drawer at the side of the bed and produced some lube and a condom.  He saw me looking at the condom and I told him he didn't need to use one if he didn't want to.  He looked a bit surprised and said he couldn't risk fucking bare because of his partner.  I was disappointed, but still very horny, and I watched as he rolled the condom on his cock.  A short time later I was kneeling on the bed and Ben was pushing his cock up my arse.  

He started off slowly and then began to fuck me a bit harder and I have to say, even with a condom, it felt really good.  He fucked me for a while and then I pulled off his cock and moved on to my back.  I raised my legs and pulled his cock towards my arse.  As I did so, I pulled the condom off and threw it on the floor.  He looked shocked "I.....can't..." he began.  I put my finger to my lips and pulled his cock closer to my arse.  He hesitated, but only for a moment and then he pushed his cock back into my arse and began to fuck me again.

I enjoyed the fuck much more now that he was up me bareback and I could tell that he was enjoying it much more too.  He began to fuck me really hard and I urged him on, telling him how great it felt to have his bare cock up my arse and how much I wanted his load.  I spread my legs as wide as I could and pulled him against me as he fucked me even harder and after a while he told me he was going to cum. 

"Do it,"  I said, "Breed me!"

"Oh fuck!" he moaned and I felt him shudder as he started to cum in me.  I could actually feel the cum spurting into my arse and it seemed like he was never going to stop cumming.  When he pulled out, I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it.  It never really lost its hardness and a few minutes later he was up me again.  He banged me doggie style this time and shot another load deep into my cunt.

It was just what I needed.

I thought of all this as I laid in bed, lazily playing with my cock.  I had fucked Max (and Josh) at every available opportunity and had now dumped several loads up both of them.  They had to leave late on Friday afternoon and we had arranged that they would let me know the outcome of our activities that week and come down to London to stay with me if the job was not yet done.

To be honest I wasn't really looking forward to the evening - Josh and Max had left and the others were going to another concert.  To my surprise, David had said he wasn't really up for going out and said he was going to stay in.  I didn't really fancy spending the evening with David - I didn't  like him much and I was fairly sure the feeling was mutual.

In the event, it was fine.  I had suggested sending out for a pizza, but David said he would cook something for us and produced a really nice mexican chilli.  I really enjoyed the food and the conversation wasn't as difficult as I had thought it might be.  As I said before, David could be quite a nice guy if he wasn't so uptight and so judgemental.

Towards the end of the meal, we were on our second bottle of wine and were chatting like we had been friends for years.  Then, out of the blue, David said "I suppose you think I'm a total cunt?"

I wasn't sure what to say to that.  "Err....I....err,"

He cut me off.  "I have been a cunt to you.  I'm sorry."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I said nothing and David went on,

"The truth is - I like you. I like you a lot - I always have and...and...." His face was red now and he was struggling to find his words.  "I....I wish I was more like you - I wish I could do the things I really want to do."

I asked him why he couldn't do the things he wanted to and he just shook his head.

"Like now, for instance," he said "I want......"

"What do you want?" I asked him

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I want you to fuck me!"  he said

Things happened very quickly - within seconds my pants were down at my knees and my cock was in David's mouth.  He sucked me really well and I let him suck me for a while and then I turned round and bent over "Lick my arse!"

David pulled my cheeks apart and pushed his tongue right up me.  He licked my arse for a while and then took my cock into his mouth again.  He sucked on it like his life depended on it and then muttered something.  I didn't catch what he said and he repeated it "Fuck me, please....fuck me!"

David was now bent over the table, holding his arse cheeks apart.  I licked his arse for a while and then I pushed my bare cock into his arse.  He groaned as I pushed right up him and began to fuck.  "Oh fuck....oh fuck.." he moaned.

"Are you sure you want this?" I said

"Yeah, I want it.... fuck me you bastard! I want you to breed me - I want your dirty load!"

I had never in a million years thought I would hear those words coming out of David's mouth and I was very turned on.  David had really given into his true desires and was moaning and begging me to shoot my poz load up him.

A short time later, David was on his back on the table, his legs high in the air and I was getting close to cumming as he moaned "Fuck me, fuck me you dirty cunt!"

I was getting very close now

"Fuck me....cum in my arse...give me what I deserve.." he moaned

I was starting to cum now.

"Do it... cum in me..poz me........give me a fucking baby!"

I shot my load deep into David's arse as he shot his out all over himself.  It was one of the horniest fucks I had ever had.

When the others came back later in the evening, David and I were sitting innocently watching a film - nobody would ever have guessed that he now had a big load of toxic cum deep in his arse.

It turned out that David did not live very far from me in London and when we got back we started meeting up for some horny, unprotected sex.  David would call round on his way home from work, suck my cock and then pull his pants down and tell me to breed him and send him home with a big toxic load in his arse.  He told me he was saving his arse for me as he wanted me to be the one.

A couple of months later he tested positive.

Part 7 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 4 weeks later...

Part 7

A few months later I was, unusually for me, in something of a reflective mood.

I had enjoyed every minute of my week in Scotland - the scenery, the food, the company, the relaxation and, most of all, the horny sex.  It had all been quite unexpected and it felt like I had spent most of the week dumping my toxic cum up a series of extremely fit lads.  I had certainly never thought that I would see David, who had always been fanatical about safe sex and quite judgemental about barebacking, on his back begging to have his cunt loaded with dirty cum.  

I had also enjoyed the horny sex I had with Josh and Max and my dick always got extremely hard every time I thought about shooting my babies up Max, while his boyfriend kissed him and told him he loved him.  My dick got even harder when I got a message from Josh a couple of months later which said "Thanks!"  This was immediately followed with another message which simply said "Mission accomplished."

So why was I in a reflective mood?  Around this time my new car needed a service and I decided to take it back to the company I bought it from.  This was, I admit, partly in the hope of getting another fuck with the good looking, straight car salesman who had sold me the car.  Adam was a good looking dark haired guy in his early thirties, who lived with his girlfriend and their two children.  While on the test drive, Adam had told me he liked to have sex with guys now and then and we had fucked in a quiet country lane a few days later.  Although Adam had asked about condoms initially,  he had not asked my status and he had not seemed too worried about me fucking him bareback and loading up his tight, hairy arse.

I booked my car in for service and when I took it in to them I didn't see Adam.  As the guy who served me was filling out the paperwork I asked casually about Adam.  The guy told me Adam was off sick.  Apparently he had been unwell for a while - he had had a really bad dose of flu a couple of months before and seemed to have got over it but then it came back and they weren't really sure what was wrong with him.

I couldn't help wondering myself.  I thought back to Adam bent over the car, begging me to fuck him harder, and then I thought of how he had said he liked doing it with guys because he could get "a few things that his girlfriend couldn't give him".  I knew I had knocked up both David and Max, and I couldn't help wondering if I might also have planted a baby in Adam.

I thought about Simon, and Jack and the train guard and some of the other guys I had fucked recently.  I had always found it horny not to know if I was leaving anything in the guys I fucked - but now, for the first time, I wasn't so sure. 

Reflecting on my fuck with Adam, I started thinking about some of the horny experiences I had had with straight guys and some I had with guys who thought I was straight.

I'd had a really horny experience just a couple of months earlier, when I had taken my nephew, Alfie, to his football match one Saturday morning.  Alfie is keen on football and is actually quite a promising player.  He trains two nights a week and plays for his school on a Saturday morning.  I sometimes help out my sister by taking Alfie  to let her get on with work and other things and one of the things I had noticed was that, very often, people would assume I was Alfie's dad.  

This particular morning was quite cold - and I wished I had put on warmer clothes.  During the game, I got talking to another guy who was the father of one of the boys on the other team.  We chatted for a while and he was telling me about his son and then asked about Alfie.  As with other things, I don't  lie - if someone asks me if I am Alfie's dad, I will tell them I'm not - but if they don't ask, I don't always tell. 

It was clear that this guy assumed I was a dad like him and soon he was telling me his name was Graham and that his wife was pregnant and how this meant he wasn't getting very much in the way of sex.  "That's tough,"  I said, with the air of one who had been there.  He nodded.  "Sometimes it's really tough,"  he said.  I nodded again.  "It's like you just need some relief,"  he continued.  "You can only do this," he made a wanking gesture, "so many times a week."  I grinned at him.  My dick was beginning to harden and I was fairly sure his was too.  He was quite a fit looking guy - blond and stocky with an arse that really filled out his trousers.  He leaned in closer "Sometimes you feel you'd do anything for some relief,"  he looked at me.  "You know what I mean?"  I told him I knew just what he meant.

Just beside the football pitches there was a tea bar and behind that there was a wooded area.  A few minutes later I had signalled to Alfie that I was going to get a cup of tea and I was following the guy at a discreet distance as he made his way in to the woods.   I wasn't sure what he had in mind - and I thought it was possible he was just wanting us to wank off together or to wank each other but I was up for that.

A little later we were in the woods in a little clearing.  We could still see the football pitch from there, but no one could see us.  Graham unzipped his trousers and pulled them down to his knees along with his white underpants.  His cock was already semi hard and he took hold of it and began to wank.  I did the same and soon we were wanking together.  After a while he looked around and then got down and took hold of my cock.  I closed my eyes as he began to suck me.  He sucked me really well and a big part of me wanted to let him continue sucking me until I shot my load in his mouth, but after a while I pulled him up.  His cock was fully hard and I went down on him and started to suck him.

I sucked him for a while and then I motioned to him to turn round.  He hesitated for a moment and then he turned round and bent over.  He had a really fit arse and I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right into his hole.  He moaned, "Oh fuck!" as I began to lick his hole, pushing my tongue as far up him as I could.  I licked him for a bit longer and then I stood up.  "That was fucking awesome!" he said and then he lowered his voice "Do you want to....you know.....fuck me?" 

"Are you sure?"  I said and he nodded.  "You up for it?" he asked.  I waited a moment and then I said "Go on then." as if making my mind up.  He bent over again and reached round to pull my cock towards his arse.  I didn't think there was any way he could take my cock with just spit but he pulled his cheeks apart and soon I was pushing my cock slowly but surely right up him.  

When I was fully up him he asked me to give him a minute and then told me to go for it.  He leant forward, his sweatshirt hitched up and his trousers and pants at his knees as I began to fuck him.  I love fucking like this, pants down in the bushes with nobody nearby any the wiser.  He was wanking now as I began to fuck him harder and it was not long before I felt myself getting ready to cum.  As it happened, I hadn't cum for a few days and I was fairly sure that he was going to get a big load up his married arse.  I fucked him for a bit longer and then I began to unload  my cum into his arse.  I pulled out and he stood up and  began to wank.  After just a couple of strokes he shot his load.

A short time later, we were both back at the side of the football pitch.  When the match was over I watched him getting into his car with his son, a nice big load of cum deep in his arse.

I had another experience with a guy who thought I was straight just a few weeks later.  I was meeting a friend who was heavily pregnant for coffee in Hampstead after work.  We went into the coffee shop and I helped her to a seat and then went to get our coffees.  At a table nearby was a group of lads who were clearly in good spirits - one of the lads, a good looking guy with dyed blond hair was being quite camp and a bit loud at times.  It didn't bother either of us and at one point when I had looked across at them, a dark haired lad sitting next to the blond lad had grinned at me and I has smiled back at them.  We had another coffee and a  good catch up and when we finished it was just getting dark.  I helped my friend up and she took my arm as we left the coffee shop.

I walked her to her car and then decided that, as it was just getting dark and I was horny, I would try my luck at Hampstead Heath.  The Heath can be hit or miss in the early evening but I made my way up there and soon I was on the main path.  There were a few guys about and it was still light enough to see what they looked like.  As I walked along the path there was somebody walking just in front of me and I was fairly sure it was the dark haired lad from the coffee shop.  He stopped a little way in front of me and stood at the side of the path.  I moved towards him.  "Hey," he said with grin.

A few minutes later we were making our way off the path and into the bushes.  When we reached a good spot he pulled me towards him and began to kiss me.  As we were kissing, he unzipped my trousers and soon his hand was in the front of my pants, playing with my cock as we kissed.  He broke off "Do you want me to suck you?" he asked.  I nodded and he grinned again.  "Where's your partner?" he asked.  I couldn't think what he meant at first and was about to say so and then I realised he thought my friend and I were a couple.  "Oh," I said, "She's gone home for a rest."  This was perfectly true but I couldn't resist playing along with his belief that I was straight with a pregnant girlfriend.  "I don't have long."  I said.

He wasted no time and soon he as on his knees and my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me really well and just as I was getting close he stopped sucking and motioned to me to turn round.  "What are you going to do?" I asked, in my best suspicious straight guy voice.  "I want to lick your arse," he said.  I hesitated, but after a while I let him "persuade" me and soon I was bent over and his tongue was right up me.

He licked me for a good long time, playing with my cock as he pushed his tongue right into my arse.  "Oh fuck," I moaned "That's amazing, lick my fucking shithole!"  I could tell he was really turned on thinking that he had his tongue up a straight guy's arse and after a while he asked if I wanted to fuck him.  I nodded and he reached into his pocket and brought out some lube and a condom.  I didn't say anything as he lubed his arse but then he looked at the condom and a gleam came into his eye.  "Do you want to do it without this?" he asked.  "It's up to you."  I said and he grinned.  

He put the condom back in his pocket and bent over against a tree, his arse in the air.  I stood behind him and pushed my bare cock into his arse.  He grunted and leaned further forward as I began to fuck him.  It was a brilliant fuck - we were both really into it and I fucked him really hard.  He seemed to enjoy this and moaned for me to fuck him even harder.  I was close now and my breathing was getting heavier.  "Are you going to cum?" he panted "Yeah." I said and he moaned again "Oh fuck......fuck!"  I began to cum and it t felt like I was never going to stop - I really bred him.

When I had finished cumming and pulled out he stood up, mopping his brow with his T shirt.  "Oh fuck!" he said "That was awesome."  As we pulled our pants up he looked a little guilty as he said "I don't normally fuck without a condom," adding with a grin "but I couldn't resist!" 

I grinned back at him and as we made our way back to the path he said "I'm Steve, by the way"  I said I was Lee and we shook hands.  I had cum really heavily and I was feeling very satisfied.   I knew that Steve had only let me fuck him without a condom because he thought I was straight, but somehow this just made the whole experience even hornier.

I've always found it horny that so many straight guys are really protective of their arse holes.  I've often found straight guys can take a lot of persuading to let me lick their holes or even look at them.  That said, a surprising number seem quite happy to let me fuck them.  As I've said before, I often pick up on a guy's interest when I am showing and letting flats and I will usually give them a card with my mobile number on it and ask them to give me a call if they have any questions or would like another viewing.  A surprising number take me up on it and it's very often one half of a couple - and not just the gay ones. 

We manage a number of flats in a very high end block in West London and one morning I was doing a viewing for a couple who were selling their house and wanted to rent a flat for around 6 months while they looked for another one.  They had brought their son with them as he would be home from university and would be staying with them.  The son was around 19 or 20 - good looking, dark, tall and slim.  He looked very like his father, although the father, who looked to be in his early 40s,  was now greying.  He too was a really good looking guy.

It was the wife who did most of the talking and asked most of the questions and I couldn't help noticing that, in the background, the son was cruising me quite obviously.  We finished the viewing and I handed cards to each of them asking them to get in touch if there was anything else I could do for them.

From the knowing look he gave me when I handed him my card, I fully expected to get a call from the son.  A little later in the morning I got a call - but it was from the dad who asked if he could have another look at the flat.  I said no problem that could be arranged any time and we agreed to meet in the early afternoon.  I was genuinely curious as to what he wanted - he had sounded just slightly nervous on the phone and I wondered if he might actually be up for it.

He arrived a short time later and asked a few questions about the flat and asked to see round it again.  I was just thinking he might actually only be here to see the flat again but then he cautiously made his move.  He didn't say very much but indicated that he was up for a blow job and soon his pants were down and his cock was in my mouth.  He had a nice big cock, with hairy balls and legs and I really enjoyed sucking him.  After I had sucked him for a while, I tried to turn him round so I could lick his arse but he shook his head and motioned me to suck his cock again.

I sucked him for a while longer and then, out of the blue he said "Do you fuck?"  I said yeah and he nodded and, a little to my surprise, he produced a little pack of lube and opened it - he had obviously come prepared.  I was quite happy to be fucked but just as I was going to take the lube from him and bend over I realised he was rubbing it into his own arse - result!

We were in the second bedroom and he knelt up on the bed and leaned forward.  I stood behind him and pushed my cock against his hairy arse hole. "Just go slowly," he said "I don't do this very often."   I pushed up him slowly. I believed him when he said he didn't do this often -  his hole was very tight and it took a little while to get fully up him.  I gave him a minute to get used to my cock and then I fucked him - gently at first and then a little harder.  He gave little grunts as I fucked him and before too long I came deep inside him.

He didn't hang around - he pulled his pants and trousers back on and was out the door in seconds.

I had to go off and carry out another viewing and about an hour later I got another call.  This time it was from the son - Paul.  Paul didn't waste any time on preliminaries- he asked if I was up for some fun and could he meet me at the flat?  I said yes and we arranged to meet almost immediately.  I was thinking I just had time for a quick shower before he got to the flat and then I had another idea.  I told him I was on my way back from the gym and didn't think I would have time to shower.  He said that was fine, in fact, he would quite like it if I was a bit sweaty.

We met a short time later and Paul had my pants down and my cock in his mouth almost as soon as we were in the door.  He was really into it and sucked my cock eagerly "Mmm..." he said "Nice and sweaty!"  He had no idea that he was sucking a cock that had been up his dad's arse just a short time before and I found this a real turn on.  I turned around and told him to  lick my arse, which was also a bit funky now.  He didn't hesitate and his tongue was up there in seconds.  He rimmed me for a while and then asked if I wanted to fuck him.

Paul couldn't wait to spread his legs for me.  He wanted it on his back so I took him into the second bedroom and soon his legs were in the air and my cock was up his arse.  Like father, like son - there was no mention of a condom and I fucked Paul on his back until I was close and then I motioned him to kneel up on the bed.  I fucked him for a while longer and then shot a big load of dirty cum into his arse - breeding him in exactly the same place and position as I had bred his dad.

In the end, they decided not to take the flat, so I never got to fuck either of them again.

I had another horny experience with a guy who assumed I was straight a few months later.  I was called by the police after one of the flats we manage was broken into.  The guy who rented the flat, an accountant, was abroad and they contacted me as a keyholder.  I went along and the place was in a bit of a mess - the door had been kicked in and the frame was splintered.  They had also made a bit of a mess in the flat, drawers were pulled out and stuff was all over the floor.  We have tradesmen that we use but the police had already booked a joiner to repair the door and I agreed to wait for him.

He arrived a bit later and right from the start I found him quite irritating.  He was quite loud and, I thought, a bit full of himself.  Anyway, he got to work on the door and seemed keen to chat to me so I thought I might as well as I was stuck there anyway.  He did pretty much all of the talking and after a while he announced that he had to go for a piss.  I heard him piss noisily in the toilet and then I heard him call "Hello, what's this?  He emerged from the bathroom waving a fair sized rubber dildo and told me it had been lying on the bathroom floor where it had obviously been pulled out a drawer.

"Ooh," he said in a high voice "A gay boy!"

I knew he was referring to the tenant and I looked at him.  "I don't think he is actually - in fact he's not long split up with his long time girlfriend"

"Oh," he said.  I think he knew he had really pissed me off.  He reddened a bit and said "Yeah, I shouldn't have....I shouldn't have made assumptions.  I suppose some couples do use......"  His voice trailed off. 

"As a matter of fact," he said after a short pause, still rather red in the face, "My girlfriend's been trying to persuade me to try it." 

"Really?" I said.  He nodded.  "I told her no fucking way!" he said with a laugh.  "How did she take that?" I asked and he said "Oh well, you know what women are like."

I nodded "I know it's usually best to keep them happy."  I said in my best straight bloke voice.

"I know," he said "But that......no fucking way!"

A thought seemed to occur to him.  "Has anyone ever asked you to......you know"  he said, looking at the dildo.

"Well,"  I said "Yes, actually."

"Fuck me," he said "Did you do it?"

I nodded and he said "Fuck me!" again.

"It's not too bad when you get used to it."  He looked disbelieving and I said "Do you want me to show you?"

Without saying anything, he nodded.  I always carry a little pack of lube with me and I reached into my pocket.  "Are you really going to do it?" he asked with a mixture of disbelief and excitement.  I nodded.  "Watch this!"  I said.

I pulled off my shoes and then removed my trousers and pants.  I lubed up the dildo - and squatted a little.  I pushed the head against my arse hole and he muttered "Fuck!  You're actually going to do it!"

I pushed the dildo up my arse and then began to push it in and out.  "Oh fuck," he said again., "What's it like?"  I said it feels good and asked him if he wanted to try it.  He shook his head.  I continued fucking myself with the dildo "You should try it,"  I said, "You know, try something new, surprise your girlfriend?"  He shook his head again but I could see he was wavering.  I continued to fuck myself as he moved in closer to watch.   After a short time he said "Fuck it......I'll try it!"

He pulled his shoes off and then nervously pulled down his jeans and underpants.  "Take them off,"  I said "It's easier.  To my surprise he pulled off his jeans and then his pants and bent over.  I moved in behind him and started pushing the rubber cock against his arsehole.  I took some lube and put it on my fingers and said "This'll help." I started to rub the lube into his arse.  At first he went to stop me but hen he let me do it.  I  pushed the dildo into his hole and he gave a yelp.  "It's ok,"  I said, "just give it some time."  I was slowly pushing the dildo into his arse now and he had stopped resisting.  I pushed it about half way up and then began to fuck him gently with it.  He groaned "Oh fuck, I don't know if I like this!"  He didn't stop me though and I could see his cock was getting hard.

"New experiences!"  I said "Think how pleased your girlfriend will be!"

"Yeah," he moaned.  "It's not so bad!"

He was getting into it now.  I had unzipped my trousers and was playing with my cock and I knew he had seen me.  I moved in closer to him and showed him my cock.  "Do you want to try another new experience?"  I asked him and he nodded without saying anything.

I pulled the dildo out his arse and moved in behind him.  I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock, and pushed.  My cock was about the same size as the dildo and I figured if he could take one he could take the other.  He did - he leaned forward and let me fuck him- giving little grunts and playing with his cock.  After a while I could tell he was getting uncomfortable and I knew that I would have to be quick if I wanted to cum in him.  I was quite close anyway and after a few more thrusts I began to squirt my cum into his arse.  He didn't realise I was cumming at first and then he suddenly said "Are you cumming in me?"  I told him I was as I shot the last of my load deep into his arse.  I thought he might be pissed off but when I pulled out he was alright.

"That was a lot more fun than I expected." he said.  Then he frowned "We should have used a johnny."  he said  "I hope you're clean."  I leaned in close to him and said "Don't worry, I had a shower this morning."  He grinned at me uneasily and then got on with the job.  He was finished quite quickly and he left almost immediately.  I'd love to know if he's ever let any other guys fuck him and cum in his arse.  He certainly seemed to enjoy it.

So, as I said, I was in a reflective mood and I was thinking about all these straight guys I had fucked. 

I was also thinking about my friend Neil, who I told you about earlier.  Neil has always been totally straight, but I had started helping him out by sucking him off. when we used to work together.  This had progressed to me licking his arse (he took a lot of persuading initially but very quickly found that he loved it) and then on to him fucking me.  We had fucking discreetly for quite a few years now and I knew that Neil enjoyed it as much as I did.  He had never liked his arse hole being touched, although he loved being rimmed, but recently I had started rubbing and fingering his arsehole when I was sucking his cock and he hadn't stopped me - even when I had lubed my finger and pushed it right up him. 

One time he was fucking me on my back and I was playing with his arse hole.  I pushed my finger up him and began to finger him as he fucked me.  This seemed to make him even more horny and I kept fingering him, pushing my finger deeper up him each time.   When he was getting close I began to finger him really hard.  He leaned forward and kissed me as I fingered him - something he had never done before - and kept kissing me until he shot his load deep up my cunt.  He had not referred to this afterwards but now quite often when we fucked he was kissing me and letting me play with and finger his arse.

I was thinking of all these things and wondering if I should bite the bullet and go back on meds.  But I really didn't want to and after a while I decided not to think about it any more for now.

In a couple of weeks, Neil and I were going on a stag weekend to Berlin for one of his best mates, Lewis.  Neil was Lewis's best man and he had asked me to help him on his mission to make sure Lewis kept his promise not to get up to anything with another woman while he was away.  

I was quite looking forward to it.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1