Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Part 8

I was looking forward to my trip to Berlin.  I had been there once before and had enjoyed a really horny time and, although I would be with a bunch of straight guys on this trip, I had every intention of finding some time to myself to go and explore the raunchy side of Berlin.

I was also looking forward to having a break.  The business was doing well and I was confident in leaving it in the hands of my assistant, Jonny, for a few days.  Jonny was extremely efficient, competent and, unlike me, superbly well organised.  The night before I left for Berlin I was having dinner with Jonny and his partner, Kieran.

Before that, I had arranged to check in with one of our contractors who was redecorating a flat we manage which was vacant and due to be re-let.  Ryan was an excellent contractor and always did a great job.  I had known Ryan slightly at school, although he was a few years older than me.  Ryan had a difficult start in life and, shortly after he left school, he got into a bit of trouble and ended up being sent to a Young Offenders Institution.  At this point, he was eighteen and had already fathered a child with an ex-partner and his current girlfriend was also expecting a baby.  Ryan spent three years there and when he came out at the age of 21, he managed to get an apprenticeship as a painter and decorator and had never looked back.  He was now married to his girlfriend and running his own business with his step-brother, Derek, who was a few years younger.

It was when he was in the Young Offenders Institution that Ryan discovered how much he loved taking it up the arse and, as far as I could make out, he had been doing it regularly ever since.  I was always happy to give Ryan what he needed and had been fucking him regularly for some time now.  Ryan never asked me my status and I got the impression he didn't really care.  Although he was happily married, he was also on Grindr and was regularly letting random guys fuck him up the arse, only using condoms if the other guy insisted on it. 

I was feeling horny that day and Ryan had indicated that he was up for a good hard fuck and would be on his own in the flat as Derek was finishing another job.  My cock was already hard in my pants as I drove there and, soon after I arrived, my pants were down and my cock was in Ryan's mouth.  Ryan sucked me for a while and then stood up.  He pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over by the window.  Ryan loves being fucked looking out of the window with people passing by who can see him, but have no idea he's being fucked from behind.  I had fucked him in this position in a number of different locations and, like Ryan, always found it a real turn on.

Ryan's hole always felt incredibly tight, although he was no stranger to being fucked, and I always enjoyed fucking him.  The fact that he was going home to his wife and family with my load up his arse was always an added turn on and I didn't feel guilty as I knew he was regularly taking it bareback up the arse with no questions asked.  One weekend Ryan's wife and child were away and Ryan and I went out for a few drinks.  We both drank far too much and ended up at naked night at the Vault, kneeling side by side on the leather benches in the room with the barrels, taking on anyone who wanted to fuck us.  Let's just say not many condoms were used that night, and Ryan told me later that it was just as well his wife was away as he had to change all the bedding the next morning as so much cum had leaked out his arse during the night.

Ryan was wanking as I fucked him and I could tell he, like me, was getting close.  I felt him starting to cum as I thrust up him a few more times and then fired a big load of cum deep into his arse.  I pulled out Ryan's arse and some of my cum slid out his hole and down his balls.

"What the FUCK??!!"

We were no longer alone - Derek, Ryan's stepbrother, was standing just inside the door, a look of total disbelief on his face.  I knew that Derek really looked up to Ryan and also had no idea he liked to do it with guys, so I guessed it was probably something of a shock for Derek to find Ryan with his pants down and cum sliding out his arse.

"Derek,"  Ryan had stood up now. "Mate, I can explain..."

But Derek cut him off.  "I can't deal with this!" he said, as he turned round abruptly and left the room.  A few seconds later we heard the front door of the flat bang and, as I looked out the window, I saw Derek getting in to his van and driving off.

"Are you ok?"  I asked Ryan.  He shrugged.  "Don't worry, " he said "I'll sort it."

I told him to let me know if there was anything I could do and left to get ready to go to Jonny's.  As I drove there a little later, I thought back to the scene in the flat.  Neither of us had heard Derek coming in to the flat, but I did remember hearing what I thought as a door closing some time earlier.  I had also noticed what looked like a fairly sizeable hard-on at the front of Derek's jeans and I couldn't help wondering if he had been watching us for longer than he had let on.

I enjoyed my evening with Jonny and Kieran.  They are both good company and genuinely seem, not only to love each other, but to love being with each other.  It's actually really nice to spend time with them.  In addition, Jonny cooks the way he does everything else - extremely well - so I left feeling very well fed as well as very relaxed.

The following day I travelled to Heathrow Airport to meet Neil, Lewis and the other guys who were going on Lewis's stag weekend.  We had arranged to meet in one of the bars before going through and I arrived in good time to have a drink.  Four of the guys were already there - Lewis, the groom, was blond and stocky and had been friends with Neil since they were at school.  I didn't know the other three, and Lewis introduced  them as James, Callum and Jamie.  James and Jamie played rugby in the same club as Lewis and Neil and Callum was the younger brother of the girl Lewis was marrying.  They were all quite fit looking guys, mostly in their late 20s and early 30s and were sitting on high stools at a bar table and as I went to order a drink I had a good view of their arses.  James was ginger and quite chubby and I could see the top of  his pants and his arse crack as he leaned forward on the table.  Just then Callum leant forward too and I saw the top of his pants and his arse crack, which looked quite hairy.

When I came back with my drink, Neil had arrived and so had Lewis's cousin, Robert.  Robert was a tall, thin guy with tattoos on both arms and looked to be the youngest of the party.  I went and got drinks for Neil and Robert and re-joined the others.  We were now just waiting for one guy, Jamal, who apparently was always last to arrive.  Apart from Neil and Lewis, I didn't really know any of the other guys but in the course of the conversation I learned that Jamie was single, Jamal, Callum, Robert and James lived with their girlfriends and James and Robert both had two young kids.

The airport was very crowded and pretty noisy and when we got through there was a long queue for the security check.  Just in front of us were two guys who were obviously a couple, one dark haired and one ginger.  The dark haired guy was being really short with the ginger guy and it seemed like, as far as his partner was concerned, the poor ginger guy couldn't do anything right that day.  At one point when his partner wasn't looking, I grinned at the ginger guy and he grinned back.  A little later I noticed he was discreetly checking me out.  I was already feeling quite horny and knowing that this fit ginger lad was checking me out turned me on.  I turned round a little so that the ginger guy could see that my cock was beginning to get hard in my trousers.  I saw him looking and I could tell he liked what he saw, but just then his partner said something to him and he looked away again.

A little later we were all on the plane and as I fastened my seat belt, I noticed the ginger guy and his partner getting on the plane.  They stopped a few rows in front of us and, as the ginger guy stretched up to put his hand luggage in the overhead locker, his polo shirt rode up and I could see the top of his black Calvin Klein pants.  

I was sitting in the middle seat of our row, with Neil in the window seat and Callum on my other side.  Callum seemed to be a really nice guy and I enjoyed his company.  Neil was also in good form and looking forward to a break.  His wife was now expecting their second child and I knew from experience that Neil would be extra horny as he did not get much at home when his wife was pregnant.  He had told me in the bar that he was horny and was going to give me one as soon as we got to the hotel.  I hadn't been fucked for a while and was really looking forward to a getting Neil's big hairy cock up my arse again.

After a while, Neil took off his sweatshirt and put it across his knees.  Callum had dropped off to sleep and no one else could see us, so I moved my hand under Neil's sweatshirt and began to rub his cock through his trousers.  I could feel his cock getting hard as he sighed and closed his eyes.  I began to rub his cock and he moaned softly.  He was fully hard now and I started gently wanking him through his trousers.  After a while he put his hand over mine to stop me and told me he was getting too close and didn't want to cum in his pants.  

We arrived in Berlin and went to collect our luggage from the baggage reclaim.  I needed to piss so went to the nearest toilet.  There was only one guy in there - the ginger guy from the airport.  I moved to the urinal next to him,  unzipped my trousers and got my cock out and before long I was pissing like a racehorse.  The ginger guy had finished pissing by now and playing with his cock as he watched me piss.  When I had finished I took my cock in my hand and soon I was hard.  The ginger guy was looking at my cock and I knew that, even though his boyfriend was just outside, he wanted nothing more than to lean forward and wrap his lips round my cock.  He reached out as if to take hold of my cock but just then a couple of other people came in to the toilet and we both zipped up and went back to the baggage hall.

A little later, we were all checked in to our hotel and on our way up to our rooms.  We had arranged to meet in the hotel bar an hour or so later once we had a chance to freshen up.  Neil's  room was next to mine and Lewis had the one on the other side of him and the three of us went up together. 

As soon as Lewis had entered his room, Neil turned back and came towards me and seconds later we were both in my room.  As soon as the door closed, Neil pushed me down and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down to his knees along with his pants.  His cock was fully hard as I took him in my mouth and began to suck him.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled out my mouth "Lick my arse!" he moaned as he turned around and bent forward.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his sweaty arsehole.  He moaned and I could feel him wanking as I pushed my tongue right up him and licked him out.

A short time later, Neil had pulled my trousers and pants down and pushed me forward over the bed.  He pulled my cheeks apart, spat on my arsehole a couple of times and pushed his cock into me.  "Oh yeah......oh fuck yeah....." he moaned as he began to fuck me.  I sensed that Neil just wanted to get off and he fucked me hard and fast.  It was one of the hardest fucks he had ever given me and before long I could sense he was close to cumming.  "Oh fuck........fuck......FUCK!" he moaned as he pushed his cock right up me and held it there, pumping his cum deep into my arse.

Neil pulled his cock out of my arse and mopped his brow with his T shirt.  "Oh fuck," he panted.  " I needed that, I really fucking needed that!"

When we had both pulled our pants up, I asked Neil to tell me more about that night's "Challenge".  There had been a lot of talking and laughing earlier about the Challenge and I gathered it was some kind of rugby club ritual for the lads when they were away from home.  When I had asked Neil about it earlier he had just grinned and said "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it!"

He now told me it was basically a wanking competition and a challenge to see who had the biggest cock.  He saw the look on my face.  "I told you you'd enjoy it!" he said with a grin.

We all met for a drink in the bar and then went out for a meal and more drinks.  By the time we got back we had all had quite a few drinks and it was time for the challenge.  Lewis was hosting the challenge and we all got another drink and piled into his room.  Amid much cheering and laughing, Lewis unpacked what looked like a black sheet and spread it on the bed and I saw that it had numbered lanes painted in white on it. 

I really wasn't sure what to expect but Lewis explained the rules for anyone who had not taken part before - which I gathered was me, Robert and Callum.  The first part of the competition was to see who had the biggest cock, then who had the hairiest arse (Neil hadn't mentioned that one!) and then a wanking competition to see who could shoot the most and the furthest. We were all positioned opposite each other, with four of us on each side of the bed, and the idea was that we would wank our cum into our lanes. 

My cock was already hard as Lewis announced "Right lads, come on, pants down!" 

It was very horny as I watched all these straight guys pulling their trousers and pants down and starting to play with their cocks. Some of the lads pulled their pants right down and others, like Callum and Robert, just pulled them down to their knees.  I was standing between Neil and Jamal, who had arrived at the airport just before we went through into security and was a very fit looking black guy, and opposite Callum, James, Jamie and Lewis

Most of the guys got hard quite quickly and after we had all played with ourselves for a while, Lewis announced it was time to see who had the biggest cock.  My cock was really hard now and the combination of the drink I had inside me, the scene in front of me and the smell of sweat, alcohol and aftershave in the room seemed to make me even hornier.  Lewis produced a measuring tape and measured our cocks one by one.

I acquitted myself pretty well and was beaten only by Jamal, whose long, thick cock was just an inch longer than mine.  Neil was third, and Robert fourth.

I enjoyed the hairiest arse competition very much.  One by one, we had to go to the top of the bed, bend over and expose our arses.  I knew I had no chance in this part of the competition as my arse is pretty smooth (although my hole is a bit hairy).  It was really horny to see all these straight guys bending over and showing their arses.  Most were  quite smooth - but Neil, Callum and James were all quite hairy.  Everyone agreed that Neil's arse was the hairiest and Lewis high-fived him as he was announced the winner.

Pretty much everyone was still hard and soon the wanking competition was under way - the evening just kept getting hornier as everyone began to wank.  I noticed that Callum and James were both left handed and at one point, I could feel Jamal standing close to me as he wanked and I found it really  hard not to shoot my load - I had not cum when Neil fucked me earlier and I knew I was really close to shooting one of the biggest loads of my life.

In the event it was James who shot his load first, closely followed by Robert and then Callum and Jamie.  Lewis was the next to cum and Neil followed closely behind.  Watching the two of them squirting their cum pushed me over the edge and I shot my load out on to the sheet in front of me.  I was pretty confident I had shot one of the biggest loads, if not the biggest. Last to cum was Jamal and watching him cum was something I won't forget any time soon.  His cock seemed to grow even bigger and he shot the most massive load - it seemed like he was never going to stop cumming.

In the end, he was judged the winner and I came second.  The smell of cum now mixed with the sweat, alcohol and aftershave and it was all making me so horny I could easily have cum a second time.

We were all pretty drunk by now and after a while the party broke up and we all made our way back to our own rooms.  Just as I was getting ready to fall into bed, there was a gentle tap on my door and when I opened it, Neil came quietly into the room and we got into bed together.

I was woken up about 3am - Neil was gently shaking me.  "Lee," he whispered, "Lee, mate.....I'm horny....I'm so fucking horny!"

Neil took my hand and placed it on his cock, which was rock hard.  I moved down and took his cock into my mouth.  We had both been too tired (and too drunk) to shower after the Challenge and had just tumbled into bed.  Neil's cock was musky and tasted of piss and cum - I loved it!  I sucked him for a while and then he pushed me onto my back, pulled my legs apart and pushed his cock right up my cunt.  He leaned forwards and soon we were kissing each other hard as he fucked me.  I reached round and my finger found his arsehole.  I began to push my finger against his sweaty hole and soon it was up him.  "Oh fuck...." he moaned "That's so good......so fucking good!"

He was fucking me harder now, and I could tell he was getting close again.  I started pushing my finger right up him and he moaned "Oh fuck.....keep doing that.....keep fucking doing that!"  I wet a second finger and pushed into his hole.  He moaned and began to fuck even harder.  His lips found mine again and we kissed as I fingered his hole and just a few minutes later he shot another load into me.

When he had finished cumming, he pulled out and we both rolled over and went to sleep.  

I went down to breakfast quite late the following day.  Neil had kissed me and gone back to his own room about 6am and I had rolled over and gone back to sleep.  It was just on 10am when I got down to the breakfast room and it was nearly empty.  James and Robert were just finishing their breakfast and I joined them.  I really enjoyed the breakfast.  I'm not a big fan of cooked breakfasts and much prefer a continental one.  I chatted to the others as I tucked in and when they had finished and left, I got myself another coffee and some fruit salad with yoghurt.

The breakfast room was almost empty now and a fit young blond lad was clearing the tables.  I couldn't help noticing his slim arse as he bent over to wipe a table nearby.  I think he sensed me checking him out and soon we were discreetly cruising each other.  I spread my legs a little so that he could see my cock, which was now semi hard and I could see that he was interested and guessed he might be up for it.  He bent over the table opposite mine and looked over this shoulder with a grin.

There was no one else about now and he indicated for me to follow him.  I waited a moment and then got up and followed him at a discreet distance.  He led me past reception and down a corridor and then unlocked a door.  I followed him in and found we were in some kind of storage room.  He turned round and smiled at me. 

"Hi," he said "I'm Leo."  

"I know," I said, pointing at his name badge.  He smiled.

"I'm Lee."  I said as he pulled me towards him and we kissed.  He didn't waste any time in getting my cock out and soon he was down sucking me enthusiastically.  I thought he was probably just going to suck me off but just as I was beginning to get close, he stood up and turned around.  He pulled his pants down and bent forward, reaching back to pull my cock towards him.

I went up him easily and soon I was fucking him - happily he hadn't mentioned condoms and seemed quite happy to take me bareback.  I was very close and I pushed him forward and began to fuck him harder and before long I was ready.  There is nothing in life I enjoy as much as squirting my dirty load up a fit young lad's arse and I enjoyed every minute of breeding him.

He smiled at me as he pulled up his pants.  "Thank you!" he said

His English was really good and he asked me how long we were staying and I told him.  He then asked if I would like to fuck him again and of course I said yes.  He asked if any of the other lads in the party would be up for fucking  him and I said I didn't think so.   "Shame," he said "That would be cool"

A little later, I told Neil I had fucked the blond lad and that he had asked if anyone else would like to fuck him.  "Did he really ask that?" said Neil 

"Yes," I said, and added "Would you be up for fucking him with me?"

"Did you fuck him without a condom?" asked Neil.   I nodded.

Neil was silent for a moment and then he said. "Yeah, I'd be up for that." 

This trip was getting even more interesting.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Part 9

That afternoon we all went on a bus tour of Berlin and saw all the sights and then we stopped for an early dinner, where, as always, quite a lot of alcohol was consumed.  When we got back to the hotel, I had a rest and then I got ready to go and meet a couple of guys I had arranged to hook up with.  I was feeling very horny and had arranged to meet up with two poz guys - they were a couple, neither of them on meds, and were looking for a hole to breed with their unmedicated loads.  I had been HIV positive for about eighteen months now and I had discovered that it really turned me on to be re-charged every now and then.

I found my way to their flat.  They were two good looking guys - one was a bear in his late 30s, with a bio-hazard tattoo on his shoulder and the other was a thin ginger skinhead who appeared to be a few years younger.  They told me their names - and then indicated that I should get on my knees and soon their trousers and pants were down and I was sucking on two nice big hard cocks, moving from one to the other until they pushed their cocks into my mouth together.

The bear turned round and bent over the bed and I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue up his arse and started licking him.  His boyfriend pulled my pants down and began to finger my arse and soon he was rubbing some lube into my hole.  I took off my trousers and pants and knelt up on the bed as the skinhead pushed his cock into my arse and began to fuck me.  I know I always say I'm more of a top, and that's true, but sometimes I just want to be used, fucked and bred and this was one of these times.  The skinhead began to fuck me harder and I was loving every minute of it and then he pulled out and his partner took his place.  They took turns fucking me for a while and then the bear pulled out and indicated to me to get on my back.  I laid on my back and raised my legs and he went straight back up me and began to fuck me even harder.

The skinhead squatted over me and pushed his arse into my face and I noticed that he too had a bio hazard tattoo - on his arse.  As soon as my tongue went up him I realised he had a load up his arse and almost immediately he began to push it out into my mouth.  This turned me on even more and I didn't resist as he pushed the rest of it out.  When he had finished, he moved round and took his partner's place up my arse.  As the skinhead fucked me, his partner rubbed some lube into his hole, stepped up behind him and pushed his cock up his arse.  The skinhead stayed still for a moment and then began to fuck me again, now fucking himself on his partner's cock as he hammered my arse.  I could tell he was getting close and a couple of minutes later he bent forward over me and groaned and I knew he was breeding me.

The minute he pulled out my arse, his partner pushed up me and began to fuck me really hard.  After just ten or twelve more thrusts he told me to take what he was giving me and shot his dirty load right up me. 

I left and made my way to the underground, now horny as fuck with two high viral loads up my cunt. I was quite looking forward to spending some time on my own that night.  Lewis was taking Neil out for a meal and drinks to thank him for being his best man and I knew that Jamie, Jamal and Robert were going out on the town together.  I wasn't sure what the others were doing but I knew exactly how I was intending to spend the evening.

I had discovered the Tiergarten the last time I was in Berlin, when one of the guys I fucked took me cruising there.  It had been pretty raunchy on that occasion and I was looking forward to getting my pants down in the open air and hopefully taking a few more loads with no questions asked.  I was fairly sure I could remember the way and I came out of the S Bahn, walked past the Burger King and along the road towards the roundabout and before long I had found the area I was looking for.

There were already quite a few guys cruising around and passed one fit guy who had his cock out and went down on him.  I sucked him for a while and then stood up, pulled my  pants down and bent over, offering him my arse.  He went straight up me and began to fuck me.  He said something in German I didn't understand and then repeated it in English.  "You have already been fucked?"  I nodded and he pushed me forward and began to fuck me really hard.  I sensed he just wanted to get off and I bent forward and enjoyed another good hard bareback fuck.  He didn't last very long and soon I was being bred for the third time that evening.

A short time later I joined a group of guys who were wanking and sucking and at one point I was standing opposite a good looking guy who looked to be around my age - mid to late 20s.  He had a nice big cock and I leaned forward to suck it.  As I was sucking his cock, I felt hands on my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and fingering my hole.  Then I felt a cock pushing up my arse and seconds later I was being fucked again.  I decided not to look round to see who was fucking me - I didn't really care who it was - and I was quite happy to be fucked by anyone who wanted to breed me that night.  The guy fucking me shot his load and another guy went up me as soon as he pulled out.  When the second guy pulled out, the guy I was sucking pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved round behind me.

I felt his cock pushing up my arse and I bent forward, sucking on any cock that was presented to me and enjoying what was turning out to be one of the horniest cruising sessions I had experienced in a long time.  I felt the guy fucking me getting ready to cum just as one guy shot his load in my  mouth and another wanked his out all over my face.  As I bent over to pull my pants up, I could feel some of the cum running down my legs and decided to take a break.

I remembered that the guy who had taken me to the Tiergarten before had shown me another cruising area, which as far as I could remember was just across the road from this part of the park.  I set off back up the path to the road, enjoying the cool night air and enjoying even more the sensation of my arse being well and truly loaded.

A short time later I found the other cruising area, which was quite quiet.  There was a toilet block which appeared to be open all night and nearby were some table tennis tables.  When I had been there before, some guys were bent over the tables getting fucked.  This time there was only one guy, a stocky, older guy with a really fit arse, bent over the table with his pants down.  I was tempted, but I didn't want to cum just yet.  I noticed a young guy with dark hair and glasses, who looked to be in his late teens or early twenties.  He was thin and quite nerdy looking and was looking over at the tables as if he wanted to join in the action but wasn't quite confident enough yet.

A tall young black guy moved in behind the guy bent over the table.  He pulled his trousers and pants down and I heard the other guy groan as the black guy went up him.  So far I hadn't seen anyone use a condom and I watched them fuck for a while and then made my way back to the cruising area on the other side of the road.

It was a bit busier and, feeling even more horny than before, I watched a young guy getting fucked over a tree branch and when the guy fucking him had finished , he pulled his pants up and wandered off.  I decided to take his place and soon I was leaning over the tree branch, pants down, arse in the air.  It was not long before someone went up me and, once again, I didn't look round to see who it was.  I stayed bent over the tree for a while and was fucked by several guys, some of whom shot their load up me and some who just fucked me for a while and then pulled out.  As far as I could tell, none of them used condoms.

After a while, most of the guys had wandered off and I decided to call it a night.  I was still very horny though - in addition to the two guys who had fucked me earlier in the evening, I guessed that at least some of the guys who bred me in the park were also poz, and I was feeling at my most toxic.  I decided to take a last walk across the road and see if anything was happening there .  Two guys were now bent over the tables, both being fucked, and the young lad I had seen earlier was still there watching.  He had moved a bit closer to the tables and as we both watched the scene in front of us, I began to cruise him.  I didn't think I could get him to bend over the tables, but I thought I might get to fuck him if I got him somewhere quieter.

He was clearly interested, and after a while I was rubbing my cock through my trousers and he was doing the same.  I was about to suggest moving somewhere quieter when he moved towards the tables.  He looked behind him to make sure I was following him and then, to my surprise, he pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over the table, looking over his shoulder at me.

As I moved in behind him, he reached round and pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his arsehole.  This lad was clearly up for it!  I felt his hole and found it lubed, so I wasted no time in moving in behind him, positioned my cock against his hole and then pushing it slowly up his arse.  He was very tight, so I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck him.  He groaned and bent forward over the table as I began to fuck him harder and soon he was moaning and playing with his cock as I fucked him, enjoying every minute of feeling my cock thrusting up his tight young arse.

I hadn't cum all evening and I was super horny after being fucked so many times and before long I was getting close.  I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him as hard as I could and then I felt myself starting to cum.  It felt like I was never going to stop cumming as I fired load after load of highly toxic dirty cum into his tight young arse.

As I pulled out, I realised we had attracted a bit of an audience and, as I stepped back, another guy moved forward and went up the young lad's arse.  Three or four older guys were watching and wanking and I was fairly sure the young lad was going to end up getting gang banged. He had started off very shy and hesitant, but he was now totally into being fucked.  I was pleased that I had helped him on his way to becoming the cumdump he so obviously wanted to be.

I was tired now and started to make my way back up the path to the road.  A little further ahead I saw a stocky ginger guy in a sweatshirt and jogging bottoms standing just off the path and my first thought was that he looked very like James from our group.  As I got nearer, I realised that it was James.  He was standing back from the path, and I noticed that he had his hand down the front of his jogging bottoms.  He was facing a little away from me and I realised he was being cruised.  A short, dark haired guy had moved in closer to him now and James turned round and moved further back off the path.

I couldn't resist following at a discreet distance to see what would happen, and a few minutes later I was watching from behind a bush as James pulled his jogging bottoms and pants down and the guy went down and started sucking his cock.  I was getting hard myself now as I watched the guy sucking James's cock and after a while they changed places and James went down and started sucking the dark haired guy.  I wondered if James was going to let the guy cum in his mouth, but I realised he had something else in mind as he stood up and said something to the other guy an then, turning around, he pushed his pants right down and bent forward against a tree.  The guy moved behind James and pulled his arse cheeks apart.  Seconds later, I heard James groan loudly and I knew that the guy had gone right up his arse.  I moved in closer and watched James being fucked.

The guy was fucking him quite hard now and I began to play with myself as I watched his big cock thrusting up James's arse.  I guessed from the way he had slid his cock up James so easily that James must have been well lubed or must have been fucked already that evening.  I could tell the guy was getting close and, as I watched, he pushed his cock hard up James's arse a couple of time and held it there and I knew James was getting his apparently straight arse loaded with cum.

I know of course that you can never tell which apparently straight guys might be into cock, but I had certainly never thought that I would see James, who talked a lot about his girlfriend and two young children at home,  taking it bareback up the arse in a cruising ground.  The guy pulled out and disappeared as James straightened up and then bent down to pull up his pants and jogging bottoms and I had a great view of his arse.  I had certainly never thought when James showed his arse during the challenge that, not only would I get to see it again, but I would get to see it being fucked!

I made my way back up the road and, after first going in the wrong direction, I set off for the short walk back to our hotel.  As I walked along, I could feel some of the cum I had taken that night sliding out into my underpants and soaking the back of my jeans, and I thought I should probably have squatted in the bushes and pushed some of it out before I left the park.

As I got closer to the hotel, I noticed a couple of familiar figures up ahead - it was Neil and Lewis on their way back from their night out.  I could see that Lewis was really drunk and Neil was struggling to support him and keep him upright.  I caught them up and soon I was helping Neil to keep Lewis on his feet.  This was not easy, as Neil appeared to be almost as drunk as Lewis.  As we got closer to the hotel, Lewis was muttering about how he needed to piss, and I realised he was about to unzip himself right in the middle of the street.

Neil and I managed to get him up an alley and before long he had unzipped himself and was pissing hard against the wall.  At one point, he lurched to the side and pissed all down his trousers.  We straightened him up and Neil said "Take hold of his dick."

I took hold of Lewis's dick and held it for him while he continued to piss against the wall.  When he had finished, I helped him put his dick away and he grinned drunkenly at me and said "Thanks, mate!"

We managed to get Lewis up into his room and onto his bed.  "We can't leave him like that, " said Neil "he's soaked in piss."  Lewis was in a bit of a mess, but I was surprised when Neil said "Give me a hand, mate," and began to undo Lewis's trousers.  I hitched Lewis's legs up and Neil pulled his trousers and pants off.  Lewis's cock flopped out - it looked as if he was half hard and Neil grinned at me and motioned to me to take hold of it.

I shook my head.  "No way!"

"Go on, mate!" said Neil

I was tempted and, encouraged by Neil, I gently took hold of Lewis's cock.  Neil grinned at me and motioned to me to play with it.  Lewis's cock was already growing in my hand and I began to play with it.  Neil grinned and motioned to me to continue and soon Lewis's cock was fully hard and I was wanking him gently.  I wasn't sure if Lewis was awake or not now - his eyes were closed but he was grinning drunkenly as I wanked him.

Neil was playing with his cock through his trousers and he motioned to me to take Lewis's cock in my mouth.  I was very hesitant, but I was also beginning to wonder if Neil and Lewis had planned this between them.  Either way, I was horny enough to bend forward and take Lewis's cock into my mouth and soon he was giving little moans as I sucked his cock.  His eyes were still closed and he was still grinning and clearly enjoying being sucked as his cock was getting even harder in my mouth.

Neil moved round behind me and put his hand on my arse. "What the fuck?" he said as he felt the cum which had soaked my pants and the back of my jeans.

"Is that what I think it is?" he asked

I nodded.

"Fuck!" he said.  He was playing with my arse now, pushing my jeans and pants into the crack of my arse as I sucked Lewis.  Suddenly I felt the head of Lewis's cock get bigger in my mouth and almost immediately he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth.  I kept sucking until I had swallowed all of Lewis's cum and Neil grinned at me and motioned to me to follow him into the toilet.

"You dirty cunt!" he said as he pushed his hand against my arse again.

"How many guys fucked you?" he asked 

I shrugged.  "I don't know, six or seven, maybe more."

"You dirty cunt!" he said again, "You dirty fucking cunt!"

He had bent me forward now and he pulled down my trousers and pants and moved in behind me.  I felt his hard cock pushing against my arse.  I spread my legs and bent further forward and within seconds he was up me and I was being fucked again.

"Oh fuck.......fuck yeah!" Neil groaned as he began to fuck me harder .  I suddenly thought of Lewis ad wondered if he was awake.  If he was, he could hardly fail to hear us fucking but I didn't have much time to think about that as Neil groaned again and pushed right up me and I knew he was firing a big load of cum right into me.

We left Lewis lying on his side, snoring, in just his T shirt and socks and made our way quietly back to my room.

It had certainly been quite a surprising evening - and there were more surprises to come before the trip was over.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Part 10

I woke up the next morning needing a piss and, when I had finished, I looked at the time - it was just 7am, so I got back into bed and rolled over.  I was feeling tired after the events of the night before and I curled up under the duvet, enjoying the pleasant sensation of a sore arse and a semi-stiff cock, and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up again a couple of hours later, feeling hungry.  There was still time to go down to breakfast, so I pulled on a T shirt, a pair of pants and my jogging bottoms and headed down to the breakfast room.  It was still quite busy but as I looked for a table I saw Jamie, Jamal and Robert sitting at a table by the window and I joined them.

I enjoyed my breakfast and, as I looked out of the window, I saw the ginger guy from the airport walking past with his boyfriend.  I couldn't help admiring his fit arse as he and his boyfriend made their way towards the Motel One next door to our hotel, where I assumed they must be staying.

The conversation between the other three lads had now turned to what they had got up to the night before.  The three of them had intended to go out on the town together and had met in the hotel bar for a few drinks before going out.  They had got talking to a couple of women in the bar and had a few more drinks with them.  The five of them had then gone upstairs and piled into Jamie's room where, apparently amidst much partner swapping, a very good time had been had by all.

It was quite horny hearing them talk about what they had got up to with the two women and at one point Jamal had lowered his voice and said "Guys, do you think we should have used protection last night?  My girlfriend will kill me if I catch something!"  Robert just shrugged and Jamie grinned and said "You can if you want, mate!"

I was quite turned on to know that, despite Robert and Jamal both having partners, the three lads had fucked without condoms.  As I continued with my breakfast, I thought about which of the three lads I would most like to fuck, in the unlikely event of being given the chance. During the competition the other night I had got to see all the lads' arses as well as watching them wank off.  There had been a lot of joking during the hairiest arse competition about who would win a "fattest arse" competition and common opinion had been that James would win with Jamie and Callum a close second.

I decided the one I would most like to fuck was Jamie and the one I would most like to be fucked by was Jamal - his dick was big, long and thick, and I had seldom seen anyone shoot as much cum as he did during the wanking competition.

The three lads finished their breakfast and left, leaving me to my fruit salad and yoghurt.  Leo, the guy I had fucked the day before, was clearing tables and he winked at me.  We had arranged to meet for another fuck session when he got his break an hour or so later and Neil had indicated that he was up for joining us.

I thought back to the night before and what had happened in Lewis's room and wondered once again if Neil and Lewis had set it up between them.  Neil had been getting more and more adventurous recently and I knew he had been really turned on by fucking my cum-loaded arse in the bathroom with Lewis asleep nearby.

Afterwards, Neil and I had gone back to my room and Neil had followed me into the bathroom, pulled my trousers and pants down and bent me over.  He started fingering my arse and asked me again  how many guys had fucked me and cum in my arse.  "Oh fuck, that's so horny!" he groaned when I told him I had no idea how many guys had fucked me but probably about six or seven had cum in me.  

"Show me," he whispered, "Show me the cum!" I squatted and pushed my arse out towards him.  A  few seconds later, I began to push the cum out of my arse onto the tiled floor of the bathroom.  "Oh fuck!" moaned Neil as I pushed out more and more cum.  "You dirty cunt!" he moaned, "You dirty fucking cunt!"

Neil was playing with his cock now and after I had pushed out as much cum as I could, he pushed me forward and I felt the head of his cock pushing into my arse.  Even though he had fucked me and cum in me just a short time before, Neil was fully hard again and soon he was fucking me right there on the floor of the bathroom.  He gave me another really good hard fuck and shot another load up my wrecked arsehole.

I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs.  I tidied my room, showered and then had a rest on the bed.  About an hour later, there was a knock on the door and Leo came into my room.  I was horny as usual and well up for another fuck with the good looking young German lad.  I hadn't seen Neil that morning (he was never an early riser) and I wondered if he was still intending to join us.

Leo pulled me towards him and began to kiss me and a short time later my pants were down and my cock was in Leo's mouth.  He sucked me really well and I could easily have let him blow me until I shot my load in his mouth.  Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door.  I pulled up my pants and went to the door.  "Sorry I'm late," said Neil with a grin as he came into the room wearing shorts and a T shirt.

"Lazy bastard." I said to him as I went back over to Leo.  Neil watched as I pulled my pants down again and pushed my hard cock back into Leo's mouth.  I knew that Neil would join us in his own time if he wanted to but for now he seemed content just to watch Leo sucking my cock.  Leo had his cock out now and was wanking as he sucked me and I could see that Neil's cock was hard in his shorts and a short time later he pulled his shorts and pants down and moved over towards us.

Leo stopped sucking me and moved over to Neil, who closed his eyes as Leo began to suck his cock.  It was a real turn on to see Neil with his dick in another guy's mouth.  I was fairly certain that, up to that point, I was the only guy Neil had ever done anything with but, like I said, he was definitely getting more adventurous.

Leo took it in turns to suck me and Neil and then he pulled off his pants and trousers and knelt up on the bed, pushing his arse out towards us and fingering some lube into his hole.  Neil nodded to me to go first and I stepped up behind Leo.  I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed.  Leo groaned softly as I went up him and began to fuck.  Neil was playing with his cock as he watched me fuck Leo and after a while I pulled out and motioned to Neil to take my place.  It was a real turn on to watch Neil push his cock up Leo's arse and begin to fuck and I went round and pushed my cock into Leo's mouth as I watched Neil fuck him.

I could see that Neil was really enjoying the fuck and after a while I moved round to watch his cock thrusting up Leo's arse.  I could tell Neil was getting close and I put my hand on his arse and soon my finger had found his sweaty arsehole.  I pushed my finger into Neil's hole and this seemed to make him even hornier.  Neil took hold of Leo's hips and began to fuck him really hard as I pushed my finger hard up his arse. 

A few minutes later Neil groaned and bent forward over Leo as he began to shoot his load up him.  I pushed my finger right up Neil's arse as he pushed his cock right up Leo and held it there as he shot the rest of his load right up him.

When Neil had finished cumming and pulled out of Leo's arse, I went down on his cock and began to suck it.  Neil grinned - it had always turned him on when I sucked his cock after it had been up my arse and I could tell he was really turned on by me sucking it after it had been up Leo's.

Neil left shortly afterwards as he was meeting Lewis and Callum for lunch and I laid down on my bed and flicked through one of the apps.  I hadn't cum yet, though both Leo and Neil had,  and I was now mega-horny.  I got messaged by a guy who was on his way to work and horny for a quick fuck.  He asked to use condoms as he had a partner, but didn't take much persuading when I said I wanted to go bareback.

A short time later, he was kneeling up on the bed, his pants and smart work trousers on the floor as I fucked him and dumped a nice big dirty load up his cheating arse.    

After that I decided to chill for a couple of hours in my room.  I walked down to a nearby petrol garage and bought myself a few beers.  On my way back to the hotel I passed the ginger lad and his boyfriend coming the other way.  I knew the ginger lad was still  up for it from the way he looked at me, but every time I had seen him his boyfriend was attached so I didn't think I was likely to get a chance with him.

Later in the afternoon, I decided to visit a gay sauna.  I'm not always a big fan of saunas, but sometimes I find them relaxing and I had heard good things about this one, which if I remember correctly, was called the Boiler.  It was a Friday, and I hoped it might be busy with guys dropping in after work.

I couldn't find the sauna entrance at first, but soon I was inside and I found my locker and began to get undressed.  It was getting quite busy - a lot of older guys, but also some younger ones.  As I was wrapping my towel round me, two fit young lads came in and began to get changed.  They looked to be in their mid to late 20s, one with blond hair and one with darker, spiky hair.  They were speaking in German as they got changed just beside me, so of course I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I could tell they were a couple.

Just then the blond lad pulled his pants down and bent over to take them off - his fit arse was almost in my face and, as I looked up, his boyfriend grinned at me.  I wondered if they played together or apart and hoped I might get a chance to find out.

I was looking forward to relaxing a bit and soon found a sauna area.  Only one guy was in there, sitting on the top wooden bench and I sat down nearby and enjoyed the heat on my body.  I relaxed for a while, and then I noticed that the guy sitting on the top bench had loosened his towel and was now playing with his cock.  He was quite fit looking so I wasted no time in going down on him and soon his cock was fully hard in my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then he reached around and began to finger my arse.  I turned my arse towards him but he shook his head so I went back to sucking him and before long I was rewarded with a nice big mouthful of German cum.

Another guy had come in while I was sucking the first guy and before long I was going down on his cock.  When I offered him my arse he didn't hesitate - he went right up me and fucked me, shooting what felt like quite a big load up me after only ten or twelve thrusts.

I was horny  now and, after taking a shower, I headed into one of the steam rooms.  A few guys were wanking and sucking and one fit young lad was being fucked.  I watched for a while and then the guy fucking him shot his load and pulled out and another guy took over.  Neither of then used condoms and the young lad took both loads up his fit arse.

A tall young lad nearby started sucking my cock and soon I was ready to fuck.  I fingered his arse and he turned round and bent forward.  Then he handed me a condom.  I shook my head and he frowned and said something in German.  When it was obvious I didn't understand, he said in English "Only with condom!"  It was clear he wasn't going to change his mind, so I left the steam room and went for a wander.

A Turkish guy was bent over in one of the dark areas - his arse in the air and I was tempted to go up him, but another guy beat me to it and I wandered back to the steam room. 

The tall young lad was being fucked up against the tiled wall and a couple of guys were watching and wanking.  After a while the guy fucking him shot his load and pulled out, peeling off a condom.  Another guy rubbered up and went up him and he bent forward and took my cock into his mouth.  He sucked me for a while and then, when the guy pulled out, he bent forward and leant against the wall, pushing his arse out.  I put some lube on my cock and moved in behind him.  I was surprised he was letting me fuck him bareback, but I wasn't complaining and I pushed up him and began to fuck his fit arse.

I fucked him for a while, enjoying every minute, and after a while I was ready to cum.  I pushed up him a few times and then squirted my load right up him.

When I pulled out he wrapped his towel round him and left the steam room.

I got myself a drink and then rested for a while in the sauna area, once more enjoying the heat on my body and after a while the couple who had been undressing in the changing room came in to the sauna.  We made eye contact almost immediately and soon both of them had their cocks out and I was down sucking first one and then the other.

We were interrupted by a couple of older guys and the spiky haired guy motioned to me to follow them.  We walked down a corridor of private rooms, most of which were occupied and then we came to an empty one and went in.

Soon I was back down sucking first one guy's cock and then the other and for a while we kissed, sucked and rimmed each other.  It was a real turn on when they knelt up on the bed together, arses in the air, and I moved from one to the other, licking the dark haired guy's hairy hole and then moving to his boyfriend's smooth one.

After a while the spiky haired guy  pointed at his boyfriend's arse and said "Do you want to fuck him?" I nodded and he grinned at me.  I wondered if he was going to produce a condom for me to use, but he didn't - he produced a small packet of lube and rubbed some into his boyfriend's arse and then pulled my cock towards it.

I slid up the blond guy easily and soon I was fucking him as the spiky haired guy began to finger my arse.  I kept fucking the blond guy as his boyfriend fingered some lube into my arse and then positioned himself behind me.  I felt the head of his cock pushing against my arsehole and I leaned forward.  He pushed up me and soon I was fucking the blond lad while his boyfriend fucked me.  I was really turned on - the blond lad was quite tight and I was getting close as the spiky haired guy began to fuck me harder.  I fucked myself on his cock as I thrust up the boyfriend and a short time later I was loading up the blond lad as his boyfriend shot his load up me.

I had really enjoyed my time at the sauna and decided to head back to the hotel.  As I made my way to the locker room I passed the tall lad I had fucked in the steam room.  He was rolling a condom on to some guy's cock and I wondered again why he had let me fuck him without one.  Then I realised - he must have thought I was wearing a condom when I fucked him.  He probably saw me rubbing lube into my cock and, in the darkness of the steam room, thought I was rolling on a condom.  I wondered if he would realise that I had not only shot a load up him, but had deposited a toxic load deep in his arse.

That evening, we all met up for dinner and, once again, a considerable amount of alcohol was consumed.  After the meal, Neil asked me if I was intending to visit the Tiergarten again and, rather shyly, asked if he could come with me.  I had intended to have an early night as I was tired - but I was interested to see if Neil was up for some more fun with other guys and so I said I was up for a cruising session if he was.

I knew I probably couldn't shoot another load, but there was nothing to stop me dropping my pants and taking a few loads - especially as Neil had said previously that it would turn him on to watch me getting fucked and bred.

Neil and I had a couple of drinks with the others in the hotel bar and then made our way to the Tiergarten.  I could tell that Neil was nervous, but also excited, and he made me promise to stick close to him as we headed for the area I had cruised in the previous night.   Quite a few guys were cruising around, some of them quite fit looking, but nothing much was happening apart from that.  I had warned Neil that cruising could be hit and a little while later, as nothing much seemed to be happening,  I asked Neil if he was up for getting things started and told him to get his cock out. 

He leaned against a tree branch and pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees.  He was fully hard and I went down and started to suck him.  A few guys drifted towards us and watched as I sucked Neil's cock, and then I stood up, dropped my pants, and bent over the tree branch.  Neil moved in behind me and pushed his cock up my arse.

A few more guys appeared now, attracted by the noise of our fucking, and quite a few of them had their cocks out.  A good looking younger lad went down on one of the older guys and, just at that moment, Neil pulled out my arse.  "I don't want to cum just yet," he whispered.

One of the other guys stepped up behind me and pushed his bare cock up my arse.  "Oh fuck," I heard Neil whisper as the guy began to fuck me.  "Fuck him!" Neil said to the guy, "Fuck him!" The guy continued fucking me as I leaned over the tree branch and took a cock into my mouth.  I knew Neil was really turned on watching me get fucked and he was playing with his cock as the guy fucking me unloaded in me and pulled out.  I stayed bent over and another guy went up me.  I looked round for Neil and saw he was standing close to a tall, dark haired guy and both Neil and the other guy had their trousers and pants down at their ankles.

As I watched, the guy bent over and took Neil's cock into his mouth and began to suck him.  He sucked Neil for a while and then stood up.  Neil said something to him and he nodded and then they both came over to where I was still being fucked over the tree branch.  The guy fucking me pulled out and the guy who had been sucking Neil's cock took his place and pushed up me.

He didn't last long and soon I was getting another load up my cunt.  

Most of the guys had drifted off now and I stood up.  I asked Neil if he was enjoying himself and he said "Fuck yeah!"

A tall, slim, good looking young black guy was standing nearby looking over at us.  "He's really fit," said Neil "Are you up for more?"  I said I could do with a rest now and said to Neil "Why don't you cruise him?"  Neil shook his head. "Go on," I said, "You know you want to!"  Neil hesitated and I promised him I would stay near him the whole time.  

Neil moved slowly towards the black guy and, for someone who has never cruised a guy before, made a very good job of cruising him!  The black guy made his way out of the main area in to a clearing behind some trees and Neil followed him.  As he did so,  Neil looked round and seemed relieved to see that I was still there.

I was really turned on to see what Neil would do and how far he might be willing to go and as I watched, the black guy pulled Neil towards him and they kissed.  They kissed for a while and then Neil got his cock out and the black guy went down on his knees and began to suck him.  He sucked Neil for a while and then got up and they kissed again.

To my surprise, Neil got down and took hold of the other guy's cock.  He licked it a few times and then took it into his mouth.  I couldn't quite believe that I was watching Neil suck cock, but he seemed to be enjoying it and was playing with himself as he sucked the black guy's cock.  After a while they changed places and Neil was getting sucked again.  A little later they both stood up and the guy said something to Neil, who nodded.

Then Neil bent over and the other guy got down behind him, pulled his cheeks apart and pushed his tongue into Neil's arse and Neil groaned.  It was all very horny - Neil, like many straight guys, had initially been very hesitant about exposing his arsehole to me and letting me lick it and it had taken a while to persuade him - and now he was reaching round and pulling his cheeks apart as a total stranger licked his hole.

After a while the guy stood up but, to my surprise, Neil stayed bent over.  The guy stood behind Neil and began to rub his cock up and down Neil's crack and Neil moaned.  The black guy was moving his cock head over Neil's hole and, as I watched, he pushed it gently against Neil's arsehole.  I wasn't sure if he had actually penetrated Neil but after a while, Neil pulled away and stood up.  They kissed again and then the black guy bent over. 

Neil moved in behind him and within seconds he was up the black guy and fucking him against the tree.  The black guy was wanking as Neil fucked him and I enjoyed every minute of watching them fuck.  I could tell Neil was getting close and after a while he began to shoot his load up the black guy's arse.

After that, we made our way back to the hotel.  We had a beer in my room and then climbed into bed together.  Neil kissed me "Thanks, that was awesome!" he said

This trip to Berlin just kept getting hornier.  We still had one full day and night in Berlin and I was looking forward to seeing what might happen.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 3 months later...

Part 11

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of the cleaners coming along the corridor with their trolleys.  I had decided I really needed a lie in and rolled out of bed to put the "Do not Disturb" sign on my door.  I had forgotten that I was naked with a semi-stiff cock and when I opened the door I was taken by surprise.   One of the cleaners, a good looking young guy with dark curly hair, whose name according to his badge was Yusuf, was standing right outside my door, evidently just about to knock.  He stepped back as I apologized and showed him the sign I was about to put on the door.  He nodded and grinned and, as he did so, I saw that his eyes were on my cock. 

Before either of us had a chance to do anything, one of his colleagues called him from along the corridor.  He grinned at me again, his eyes still on my cock, and then went to join his colleague.

I was quite horny now, and contemplated having a quick wank before going back to sleep.  I've always loved wanking, ever since I first discovered how to do it.  I love playing with my cock, stroking it and then rubbing my balls and fingering my arsehole, before wanking harder and shooting a nice big load of cum all over myself.  However, I decided to save my load and hopefully shoot it up a nice tight arse later in the day and rolled over in bed and went back to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later, feeling refreshed and very hungry.  I knew I had missed breakfast, but I had spotted a bakery near our hotel which, as well as selling bread and cakes, served filled rolls and tea and coffee and I was planning to have breakfast there.

I ordered myself a very nice breakfast and took my time over it.  As I ordered myself another coffee, I noticed that one of the guys sitting a few tables away was looking at me.  As I turned round, he looked away quickly, but I had noticed him looking at me earlier, and I had the feeling he might be cruising me.

He was a big guy, dark haired and dressed in a high-viz jacket, jeans and work boots and he was having breakfast with another guy who was dressed the same way.  I guessed they had been working during the night and were now having breakfast at the end of their shift, and just then the other guy finished his coffee and got up.  They shook hands and the other guy left.  I looked discreetly over at the dark haired guy and once again he was looking over at me.

A short time later he got up to leave and I assumed that meant that nothing was going to happen, but he looked directly at me and, with the slightest movement of his head, motioned to me to follow him.  I paid my bill and followed him at a discreet distance, my cock already getting hard in my pants, as he crossed the road and made his way down a side street.  A short time later, he looked over his shoulder and slipped through a  gap in the boarding into the grounds of a big disused office block.  I followed him through the gap and at first I couldn't see where he had gone, then I noticed he had gone down a stairwell which appeared to lead into a disused underground car park.

He was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs and, as I joined him, he pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees and began to play with his cock, which was already getting hard.  I wasted no time in going down on him and soon I was sucking his cock.  His cock tasted of sweat and piss, which just made things even hornier.  I sucked him for a while and then, without any warning, he turned round, pulled his pants right down and pushed his hairy arse into my face.

I love it when guys do that without even asking, and wasted no time in pulling his cheeks apart and pushing my tongue right up his hairy arsehole.  I could tell he had been working all night, as his hole was sweaty and more than a little funky, but I didn't care, and pushed my tongue as far up him as I could.  He was wanking himself as I licked his arse and after a while he turned round and pushed his cock back into my mouth.

As I bent forward to suck him again, his hand reached round and he began to finger my arse.  I moved round to give him better access and he wet his finger and pushed it up my hole.  I let him finger me for a while and then I turned around and leaned against the wall, pushing my arse out.  I pulled my cheeks apart and looked over my shoulder, "Fuck me, you dirty bastard!"

He spat on my hole a couple of times and then I felt the head of his cock pushing into my arse.  He didn't mess about - he went right up me in one and began to fuck.  I couldn't think of a better way to start my last full day in Berlin than being fucked bareback by a total stranger who hadn't even spoken to me in a dirty stairwell that was covered in graffiti and smelt strongly of piss!

He was thrusting hard up my arse now and I knew it would not be long before I was taking my first load of the day.  He began to thrust even harder and then he pushed his cock right up me and held it there, and I knew I was being pumped full of cum.  When he finished, he pulled out, tucked his cock back into his pants and left without saying a word.

I made my way back to the hotel, once more enjoying the sensation of a nice cum-filled arse.  I was very much in the mood to take thing easy today, and I wasn't due to meet up with the others until the evening, when we were all meeting up in a restaurant near the hotel.  I ordered myself a drink in the hotel bar and took it up to my room.

As I walked along the corridor to  my room, the door to one of the neighbouring rooms opened and a good looking young woman came out.  As I passed the door, I saw Robert standing there in just a T-shirt.  His cock was hanging semi-stiff and it was not hard to guess what had just taken place.  It seemed that Robert was making the most of being away from his girlfriend and children.

I went into my room, stripped down to my pants and laid down on the bed.  Soon I was scrolling through a couple of the apps and got talking to a guy I had chatted to a few times before I arrived in Berlin.  Christian was a few years older than me and had told me he worked for a law firm in Berlin.  He was blond, with glasses and was quite nerdy looking, which always turns me on and had lived with his partner for five years.

A couple of years ago he had tested positive for HIV.  His partner had tested negative and was still negative, so they had always used condoms since his diagnosis.  He told me that he totally respected his partner's wishes, but desperately wanted to fuck without a condom.  He hadn't cheated on his partner yet, but was getting more and more tempted.  I had told him he could fuck me any time and as we chatted now, he told me that he wanted to come to my hotel and fuck.  He also told me he had come off his meds a few months before and hadn't told his partner.

I told him it didn't make any difference to me - I wasn't on meds either and he couldn't give me anything I didn't already have.  After a short hesitation, he agreed to meet with me and told me he would be with me in about half an hour.  I told him I already had a load up my arse and that seemed to turn him on even more.

A short time later I met Christian in the hotel bar and we had a drink together.  He seemed a bit nervous, but as we chatted, he relaxed a bit.  His English was excellent, and he told me how horny he was and how much he wanted to fuck me, and asked me if I was really going to let him do it without a condom.  I could see that talking about it was turning him on and I told him that I wanted to feel his bare cock in my arse and would not make him wear a condom.  He asked if he could cum in me and I told him he could shoot as much dirty cum up me as he wanted, and I would take it all.

A short time later we were in my hotel room, kissing each other and pulling each other's clothes off.  Christian had a really nice big thick cock and he sighed as I took hold of it and wanked it a couple of times before taking it i my mouth and sucking him.  He moaned as I sucked him and then moved down to lick his balls.  A short time later he was kneeling up on the bed and my tongue was up his arse.  We kissed, sucked and rimmed each other for a while and then I knelt up on the bed and told him to fuck me.

He grinned and reached into the pocket of his jacket, producing a little sachet of lube and, somewhat to my surprise, a condom.  He passed me the lube, and I rubbed some into my arse, watching with interest as he opened the condom packet and rolled the condom onto his cock.  I wasn't sure quite what he had in mind, but decided to go with it as he positioned himself behind me and pushed his condom-clad cock slowly right up my arse.

I hadn't been fucked with a condom for quite a while, but I guessed he was acting out a fantasy and I was really turned on.  I let him fuck me for a while and then I asked  him if he was wearing a condom.  

"Oh yes, of course!" he said "I must always wear a condom!"

"But you want to take it off, don't you?"  I said as he thrust harder up my arse.

"Oh!" he  moaned "Oh, yes, yes!  I want to take it off!"

"Do it!" I said, "Take off your condom, fuck me bareback!"

He groaned "Oh, I want to!"

"Take it off!"

"Oh fuck!" He pulled out my arse and I heard the sound of him snapping off the condom.  He threw it right across the room and within seconds he was back up my arse and fucking me harder than he had before.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned again "Oh fuck!"

"This is how you want to fuck your boyfriend, isn't it?"  I said

He groaned and kept thrusting up my arse.

"You want to fuck him without a condom, don't you?"

"Oh yes, yes!"

"You want to give him HIV!"

He moaned something very quietly and starting thrusting up me even harder.

"You want to give him HIV, don't you?" I said again

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" he was almost shouting now. "I want to! I want to!"

I could tell he was really close now.

"Do it!" I said, "Do it now - get him pregnant - give him a fucking baby!"

He was starting to cum now "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he moaned "I do it! I do it now!"

I don't know if I have ever had anyone cum up me as noisily and as heavily as Christian did!  It felt like he was never going to stop squirting his dirty cum into my arse - he was shaking as he thrust up me again and again.  He was moaning in German now, and I guessed he was telling his boyfriend how much he wanted to poz him up.

Christian was almost crying when he pulled out my arse.  He pulled me towards him, kissed me and said "Thank you!"

We showered together and then went down to the bar for another drink.  Christian was much calmer now and he said he would think about what he was going to do.  He didn't want to lose his partner, but he also didn't want to go on as he was.  I told him he could talk to me any time and we swapped contact details.  After a while he looked at his watch and said he had better get back to his partner.  I told him to keep in touch and let me know what he decided to do.

I was feeling quite chilled now and decided to stay in the bar and order myself another drink.  As I was finishing my drink, Jamal came in and joined me, asking if he could buy me a drink.  I didn't really know Jamal at all, and he was probably the one in the group I had spoken to least during our time in Berlin.  He was a very good looking black guy, and I had heard him say that he would be 30 in a few months time.  Jamal went to the bar and came back with a couple of drinks and I asked him how he was enjoying Berlin.  He grinned and said he was loving it and I said I was too.

Jamal was quite easy to talk to and soon he was telling me about his girlfriend, adding that she would kill him if she ever found out what he had been up to in Berlin!  Half way through our second drink, Jamal leaned forward and asked me if he could ask me something, adding that it was something about me being gay.  Somewhat surprised, I said he could ask me anything he wanted.

He was silent for a moment and then he said "It's......err....well.....it's about rimming."

I was intrigued - I don't know what I had thought he was going to ask me, but I certainly had not expected this.

"I'm just curious," Jamal said "You see, my brother's girlfriend does it for him and he fucking loves it!"

I nodded

"I'd really love to try it." Jamal added "but my girlfriend won't go for it."

"Have you asked her?" I said curiously.

"Well," he said "Not exactly, but I know she won't do it."

"Are you asking me to do it?"

"No!" Jamal looked genuinely horrified, "I wouldn't ask something like that!  I would never presume!"

"Sorry," I said with a grin.  Jamal grinned back.  "No worries!"

We chatted for a bit longer and then Jamal said, "Just for the record - what would you have said if I had asked you?"

"Just for the record?" I asked.  Jamal nodded and I leaned forward and whispered the answer in his ear.

"Really?" he asked

I nodded.  

A few minutes later we were in the lift.  Jamal was silent as we made our way to my room.

"How do you....err..... want to.......you know?" 

I suggested he take off his trousers and pants and kneel up on the bed. Even now I wasn't really sure  he was going to go through with it, but he nodded and unbuckled his belt.  I watched as he took off his trainers and then pulled down his trousers and pants, revealing his long, thick cock.  He didn't look at me as he knelt up on the bed in just his T-shirt and socks.

There was no doubt about it, Jamal had a very fit arse and I moved in behind him and gently pulled his cheeks apart.  Jamal didn't resist as I leaned forward and began to gently lick his arsehole.  He moaned "Mmm, that feels good!" and I licked his hole again, pushing my tongue right in there.  He was moaning softly as I started licking his hole and he didn't resist when I moved down to lick the back of his hairy balls.  I alternated between licking his balls and pushing my tongue up his arsehole as he gave little moans and began to push his arse gently back into my face.

He was playing with himself now and after a while he moaned "Oh fuck, I can't take any more!"

I stopped licking him and he rolled over onto his back.  His big, thick cock was rock hard now and he took hold of it.  He looked at me and I looked back at him.

Slowly I moved forward and bent forward, taking the head of his cock into my mouth.  He didn't stop me and I began to suck his cock.  It wasn't long before his breathing got heavier and then I felt the head of his cock swelling in my mouth as he pumped load after load of straight guy cum into my mouth.

Jamal looked rather sheepish as he pulled on his pants.

"Thank you," he said "that was awesome!"

"Any time!" I said

He looked at me.  "No one's going to know about this?"

I reassured him and he grinned at me and said he had better go as he was meeting Robert and Jamie for drinks. 

I was now feeling very relaxed.  I had enjoyed every minute of the day so far.  I had been well fucked twice and taken two loads up my arse and one in my mouth - and I felt that my cunt had been well and truly re-charged by Christian.  I was also feeling extra horny - I had not yet cum and I felt ready to shoot what I knew would be one of the most toxic loads I had ever shot.  I had been warned (again) about my "dangerously high" viral load before I left London, and I was fairly sure that my encounters in Berlin so far had probably made me even more toxic than I was when I arrived.

I decided to walk down the road to the garage and get myself a few more beers.

On my way back up the road, I saw a figure up ahead.  It was the ginger guy from the airport and, for the first time since we arrived, he was on his own.  I couldn't help admiring once more the way his fit arse filled out his jeans as I caught him up.  He turned round as I approached, and I smiled at him.

"I'm Lee," I said.  He reddened slightly and said "Oh, err........I'm Ben."

"Hi Ben," I said with a grin.

I asked him where his partner was, and he looked over his shoulder nervously and said his partner had stayed on in town to do some more shopping but wouldn't be long.  I  knew it was now or never, so I asked him if he was up for coming back to my hotel.  I noticed his eyes were straying to the front of my trousers, where my cock was now starting to make it's presence felt and, after a brief hesitation, he nodded.

"I don't have long," he said, his face reddening.

I nodded and we walked the short distance to my hotel together.  I didn't want to waste time taking him up to my room and instead led him into a passage just off the reception area where I new there was a toilet for customers of the restaurant and bar.  I was fairly sure the bar would be pretty quiet at this time of the afternoon, and I used my room card to get through the door and led him into the toilet.

The cubicles were tiled and had a thick door which reached right down to the ground, and he grinned as I entered one of them and motioned to him to follow me.

A few seconds later we were kissing and I could feel his hard cock in his jeans pressing against me as we kissed.  He broke off and sat down on the toilet, unbuckling my belt and pulling my trousers and pants down to my knees.  My cock was hard and he wasted no time in taking it into his mouth.

He sucked me really well and it was not long before I was getting close.  The last thing I wanted was to cum too soon so I motioned to him to change places and soon I was sucking his cock.  He closed his eyes and sighed as I continued to suck him.  I sucked him for a bit longer and then motioned to him to bend over the toilet.  I thought he was going to say something, but he didn't.  He pulled his jeans and his white Calvin Klein pants right down and bent over the toilet.

I now had the chance to do what I had wanted to do ever since I first saw him at the airport in London.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right into his ginger hole.  His arse was smooth, with just a few hairs round his hole and I licked all around it and then pushed my tongue into his hole again.  He moaned as I continued to lick him and then I stood up and began to finger his hole.

I opened a small sachet of lube and began to rub some into his arse.  He groaned, "Oh fuck!"

I lubed him up and then positioned myself behind him.

He looked over his shoulder anxiously "No, wait!"

"We have to use a condom!" he said.  I could hear the panic in his voice.  "I can't......"

I was pushing the head of my cock against his hole now.

"I can't......" he moaned.  "Really, I can't!  Not without a condom!"

I was pushing the head of my cock into his arse now.  I leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Let me just slip it in!"

He gave a little whimper as the head of my cock penetrated his arse, but he didn't resist.  He bent forward as I pushed more of my cock into his arse, and I knew now that he wasn't going to stop me.  "Oh fuck!" he moaned softly, "Oh fuck, we shouldn't be doing this!"

His hole was incredibly tight and it was all I could do not to shoot my load straight up him. I began to fuck him, slowly at first, enjoying every minute of being up this guy's tight ginger arse.  He was still giving little moans as I began to fuck him harder.

We were both really into the fuck now - I had wanted to fuck him ever since I first saw him and, now that he had given into temptation and let me fuck him without a condom, I could tell that he too was enjoying every minute of it.  He bent further forward, moaning softly as I began to fuck him even harder - and he pushed his fit arse back onto my cock as he leaned against the wall with his right hand and wanked himself off with his left.

I was getting very close now and, just at that moment, I instinctively knew that I was going to knock this guy up.  It was too late to stop now, even if I had wanted to, and I pushed right up him and began to squirt what felt like a massive load right into his arse.  It felt like I was never going to stop cumming and when I had finally finished I pulled out and he stood up.  We were both out of breath, and he mopped his brow with his T-shirt and then took hold of his cock.  He stroked it a few times and then shot a big load of cum down the tiled wall of the cubicle.

He bent forward to pull up his pants and the he kissed me.  "I'd better go," he whispered.  I nodded and he kissed me again and then left the cubicle, unaware that I had just deposited a little gift inside him for him to take back to his partner.

A few hours later I had joined the others and was enjoying a really good meal in an Indian restaurant.  All the lads were in good spirits and, once again, the alcohol was flowing.  Jamal was in a really good mood and a couple of times he winked at me when no one was looking.  Neil and Lewis were also on good form and both had already consumed quite a lot of alcohol.

Somewhat against my better judgement, I had agreed to take Neil to a gay club with a very active dark room later that night, and Lewis had asked if he could come too.  Neil was already more than a bit drunk and I couldn't help wondering just what might happen in the club.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

Part 12

We got to the club just after 11pm and it was already very busy.  The club goes on to the early hours of the morning, but they shut the doors at midnight and you can't get in after that time. When we arrived, there was a queue at the door and we joined it.

Lewis was quite quiet, but I could tell that Neil was excited.  Neil had told me earlier that Lewis had heard us fucking in the bathroom of his room the other night and had asked Neil about it.  Neil had told him we had been fucking for a while now and had told Lewis how much he enjoyed fucking me up the arse.  Lewis had hinted that he wouldn't mind trying it and when Neil had told him we were going to a gay club that night, Lewis had asked if he could come too.

I had discovered this bar on my previous visit to Berlin, and knew that it had a very busy darkroom and a fairly active toilet.  I'm not usually a fan of taking straight people to gay venues, like it's some kind of show, but I knew that Neil was genuinely interested in going to the club and that Lewis was genuinely curious.  

I also knew that both of them had already had quite a lot to drink and I thought that, after a few more drinks in the club, it was quite likely that one or both of them would end up with their pants down.

At my request, Neil had told Lewis that I was HIV positive and had explained that it was likely that a lot of the other guys in the club would be positive too.  I knew that Neil hated condoms and rarely used them but I had suggested he bring some in case either he or Lewis wanted to join in the action.  I didn't know whether he had or not, though.

In the queue I got talking to a couple of young lads from the north of England, who looked to be in their mid 20s.  One of them was dark and quite tall and the other was smaller and blond.  The blond guy explained that they were a couple and had been together for three years.  They had started having fun with other guys about a year ago and were looking forward to experiencing a really busy sex club.

He explained to me that they never took any risks and always played safe and added "I take it they will have condoms available."  I was fairly sure from my last visit that the bar did not have condoms anywhere - a lot of bars in the UK did have condoms available, but I had rarely seen any provided in German bars.  They were both good looking lads with really fit arses, and I was fairly sure that, condoms or not,  they would prove to be very popular when they got into the club!

When we got in we had a drink at the bar and then Neil and Lewis wanted to see the darkroom.  The darkroom was already quite busy, with several guys being sucked off and a couple of fit looking lads fucking in the corner.  The darkroom had a rail on one side, which guys could bend over to get fucked - and at the other side of the room was a wall with glory holes.  A couple of guys were getting sucked through the glory holes, their pants down and their naked arses on display.

"Fuck!" said Lewis, looking around him.

I noticed a tall guy standing over by the wall and I had a feeling he was cruising me.  I cruised him back and a short time later, he pulled his pants and trousers down to his knees and began to play with his cock, still looking across at me.  His cock was quite impressive and I went over to him, bent over and took his cock into my mouth, enjoying putting on a show for Neil and Lewis.

I sucked the guy for a while, then pulled my pants down and began to play with myself as I sucked him, turned on by the fact that both Neil and Lewis now had a perfect view of my naked arse.  As I sucked the guy, he reached over and began to finger my arse and it wasn't long before his finger found my arsehole.

A short time later I was braced against the wall as the guy pushed his bare cock up me and began to fuck.  Neil and Lewis were standing close by and I could see Lewis rubbing his cock through his trousers as he watched me being fucked.  The guy fucking me was getting faster and I knew it would not be too long before I took my first load of the night.  When he had cum in me, the guy pulled out and another guy who had been watching and wanking close by took over, pushing what felt like a massive cock right up me.

He didn't mess about, fucking me hard and fast up against the wall.  Neil and Lewis were still watching, and it was Lewis who got his cock out first, wanking as he watched me being fucked and before long Neil had his cock out too and they were standing wanking together.

After a while, the guy fucking me pushed me hard against the wall and slammed his cock right up my arse, holding it there as he pumped me full of cum.

After that, we went back to the bar and got some more drinks.  I could tell that both Neil and Lewis were turned on by what they had witnessed and a short time later we were back in the darkroom and Neil had gone to explore the glory hole wall.  One of the holes was vacant and I saw Neil looking through it.  Just then the guy next to Neil pulled his cock out of the hole and stuffed it back in his pants.  Neil motioned to Lewis to join him and I watched as first Neil then Lewis pulled their pants and trousers down and pushed their cocks through the hole.

I was really turned on watching Neil and Lewis getting sucked and I had a quick look at the other side of the wall.  Neil was being sucked by a good looking young dark haired guy who looked to be no more than eighteen or nineteen and Lewis by a fit looking young Turkish lad.

A little way away, the couple I had been talking to in the queue were having a threesome with a older guy with a big cock. They were taking it in turns to suck on it and after a while they all stood up.  The two lads seemed to be debating something and I could see that the taller lad was trying to talk his boyfriend into something.  I guessed they had discovered by now that no condoms were provided in the bar and the taller lad was trying to persuade his boyfriend to go bareback.

As I watched, the blond guy nodded and then turned round, leaning against the wall and pushing his fit young arse out.  His boyfriend lubed him up and then the older guy positioned himself behind the blond lad, pulled his cheeks apart, pushed his big bare cock slowly right up his arse and began to fuck him.  I could tell that the tall lad was really turned on watching the guy fuck his boyfriend without a condom and I could see that the blond lad was also now beginning to enjoy the fuck.  I guessed that neither of them had noticed the biohazard tattoo on the older guy's shoulder.

When the guy had pumped his cum into the blond lad, he pulled out and another guy pushed his bare cock up him and began to fuck.

I looked over at Neil and Lewis who were both now thrusting their cocks into the gloryholes in front of them and as I watched they high-fived each other and I guessed that they were now both fucking the guys on the other side of the hole.  I went and had a look and sure enough both the dark haired young lad and the Turkish guy were backed up to the holes, pants down, as they got fucked by Neil and Lewis.

All around us guys were fucking and sucking and I didn't see many condoms - most of the guys were taking it bareback and a lot of them were getting bred - some bent over the rail, others through the gloryholes and yet more guys were just bent over in the dark room.

Just then the taller of the two lads from the queue turned round, pulled his pants down and leaned against the wall, pushing his fit arse out next to his boyfriend, who was now being fucked bareback by anyone who wanted to do him.  I was very horny now, and I didn't hesitate - I stepped up behind the lad and pushed my cock up his arse.  He groaned as I pushed right up him and then I began to fuck.  I guessed he was probably the top in the relationship and that he didn't get fucked very often, because his hole was one of the tightest I had ever fucked.

I enjoyed every minute of the fuck, especially since I knew that he and his boyfriend had stared the evening genuinely intending to play safe, and it was not long before I fired a nice big toxic load up his arse.  

I looked over at the gloryholes just as Neil threw his head back in the way that he often does when he is cumming and I guessed that he had just pumped his load into the young dark haired guy on the other side of the glory hole.

We went back to the bar again and had a few more drinks.  We were all pretty drunk by now and at one point Lewis leaned over and said "I can't believe you still fuck guys without a condom, even though you're HIV positive!" and then added "It's so fucking horny to watch!" 

A little later I was back in the darkroom taking more cocks up my arse and then I headed to the toilet to take a much needed piss.  When I came out the toilet, I realised there was another passage on the other side, which I discovered lead to some cabins with gloryholes.  Just then Lewis came towards me, grinning drunkenly.

He opened the door to one of the cabins and motioned to me to join him.  He closed and locked the door and then turned round to me, pulling me towards him - "Will you suck my cock?" he breathed in my ear.  I nodded and and moved down as Lewis pulled his pants down and his hard cock sprang out.  I wasted no time in taking it in my mouth and he sighed as I began to suck him.  Even if I didn't already know that Lewis had just fucked the Turkish guy, I would have guessed that his cock had just been up someone's arse - but I didn't care, and soon I was going right down on his cock.

I sucked Lewis for a while and then another cock came through the gloryhole and Lewis motioned me to suck it, which I did, despite having no idea who was on the other side of the hole.  I was really horny again and I stood up, took hold of the anonymous cock and backed my arse on to it.  "Oh yes, oh fuck yes!" said Lewis, as I let the guy fuck me through the hole as I went down on Lewis's cock again.

The guy on the other side of the wall was fucking me harder now and I guessed he was getting close.  "Are you going to let him cum in you?" asked Lewis and I nodded.  

When the anonymous cock had loaded up my cunt, I pulled off it and turned round.  Lewis pushed his finger up my arse.  "Fuck!"  he said again.  I went back down on Lewis's cock as he fingered my arse and then I motioned to him to turn round.  He looked at me suspiciously and I told him I wanted to lick his arse.  He grinned and, without another word, he turned round and bent over.  I had always thought that Lewis had a very fit arse - a big, meaty, rugby player's arse, and now I was seeing it in all its glory.  A little to my surprise, Lewis reached round and pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his arsehole to me.  He groaned as I pushed my tongue up his hole and began to lick him.   He was wanking now as I pushed my tongue right into his soon to be married arse.  I had no idea if he had ever been rimmed before, but he was certainly getting off on it.

After a while, he stopped me and turned round.  "I need to fuck you!" he said.  I nodded and went to turn round.  Lewis grinned drunkenly.  "Don't you want to use a condom?"  I asked.  Lewis looked serious for a moment.  "Oh yes, of course, condoms!" he said.  Then he grinned again and leaned forward "Fuck condoms!" he said.

I turned round and bent over the shelf at the back of the cubicle and then I felt the head of Lewis's cock pushing its way up my arse. I leaned forward and soon he was right up me.  Somehow I hadn't expected Lewis to be such a great fuck.  He started slowly, pulling his cock right back and then pushing it right up me and then started to fuck me harder.  He was a great fuck - probably the best I had that night and he lasted very well, giving me a really good, long hard fuck.  Then he told me to get ready and almost immediately began to shoot what felt like a massive load of cum right up me.

Lewis pushed up me a few more times and then pulled his cock out my arse.  I went down and took it into my mouth and Lewis grinned again.  "Neil told me you were a dirty cunt!" he said.

I was very horny again now and I was fairly sure I had one more highly toxic load left in me.  However, Lewis's mention of Neil made me think we had better to and find him.  I realised we had probably been gone for some time and I had not intended to leave Neil on his own for so long.

There was no sign of Neil in the bar but I soon found him in the darkroom.  His pants were down and he was kissing a black guy and I realised it was the same guy that Neil had fucked in the Tiergarten the night before.  I left them to it and went to get a much needed drink.  Lewis came with me and when we returned to the darkroom,  Neil was sucking the black guy's cock.  I had seen Neil briefly suck the guy's cock the night before so I was not that surprised but I heard Lewis saying "Fuck!" as he watched Neil sucking the black guy.

Just then the black guy turned Neil round and he leaned over the rail, his arse in the air, as the black guy pulled his cheeks apart and pushed his tongue up Neil's arse.  He licked him for a while and then stood up.  He began to rub his cock over Neil's arsehole and then he reached into his pocked and pulled out a small sachet of lube.

I watched as the black guy fingered some lube into Neil's arse and then said something to him.  Neil nodded and leaned forward over the rail as the black guy began to push his cock up Neil's arse.  I head Neil groan and I could almost see him gritting his teeth - I wondered if he would be able to take such a big cock up him but a short time later the guy was fully up him and I was watching Neil being fucked for what I was fairly sure was the first time.  The fact that he was taking it without a condom despite being married somehow made it even hornier.

Lewis was standing next to me and after a few minutes he pulled his pants and trousers down to his knees.  Although he had cum just a short time before, Lewis's cock was fully hard and he began to wank as he watched Neil being fucked.  I could see that Neil's cock was hard now and he took hold of it and began to play with it as the black guy began to fuck him harder.

Lewis and I moved in closer, both wanking and then Neil saw me.  "Lee!  Lee, mate!," he gasped "I'm doing it.....I'm doing it........ I'm fucking taking it!"  Neil leaned forward and kissed me hard and, as he did so, I could feel him being pushed into me as the black guy thrust harder and harder up his arse.  He thrust his cock hard up  Neil's arse a few more times before pushing right up him and holding his cock there as he threw his head back.  It was clear that he had just pumped a load of cum into Neil's married arse.

I can honestly say that I never in a million years thought I would get to see Neil's arsehole gaping open with cum sliding out of it, but as the black guy pulled out, I saw the cum running down the back of his balls.  Just then Lewis groaned and shot a load of cum out all over Neil's arse and right down his crack.

I was close now too, and I moved forward, intending to shoot my load over Neil's arse.

And then I did it. 

I moved forward, pulled Neil's cheeks apart and pushed my cock right up him.  Neil looked over his shoulder as I began to fuck him but he didn't resist or pull away.  He bent forward as I fucked him hard and fast until I felt myself getting close and then I pumped what felt like a massive, highly toxic load right into his arse.

Edited by Tommy Tank
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5