Went to the college in Sacramento today for a little anon action. One of the bathrooms is a perfect L design with the stalls at the far end and double doors that alert you when someone's cumming in. The smell in there gets me hard and jackin' right away.

After waiting for about five minutes, the doors opened and someone wearing converse sneakers entered the stall next to me. After a few I tap. He tapped moments later. I looked under to see pure ivory legs leading up to a fat 8 inch blood red cock dripping with precum. I motioned for him to shove it under the stall and he sat on the floor of the stall in a heartbeat, and slid his legs and pelvis under the partition. After a few frigs I went to the task and started to suck him off. He must have been really horny cuz he was dripping like a faucet. Tasted real good, when I heard him ask if I liked to get fucked. He didn't have to ask twice.

I turned around and sat on it before he had a chance to provide a condom. He started moaning at the feel of my ass milking him. I wanted his load real bad. We were so into it that neither one of us heard someone else come into the bathroom. I suddenly heard someone tell him to fuck me harder and I then saw the newcomer looking through the crack of the stall. I leaned over and opened the door to see a hot Greek guy with a real mean looking cock. He was jacking it like mad, so I motioned him to enter the stall, facing me, so I could blow him. He was pumping my throat while my ass was being plowed good under the stall. The guy fucking me suddenly gripped my hips tight and let out deep moan as he filled my guts with his seed. I have no idea what he looked like, but he quickly enough extracted himself from my ass and was out of of there. I was preparing to take the Greek guy's cock back down my throat when he gestured for me to get to my feet. Complying, he spun me around and began to feel-up my hole. He clearly liked the feel of the cum oozing out, because he said he wanted to add some more cum.

My kind of guy. He wasn't gentle and just slammed it in balls deep while calling me a fucking slut whore cumpig. Telling me my ass was made to be bred by whoever wants it. After about ten minutes of hard pounding he gave me his jizz as well. As he zipped up he smirked, and told me to enjoy his cum - and he was gone. I sat back on the toilet in a daze hoping someone else would come in, but no such luck. I sprayed a load on the toilet paper dispenser and called it a day.

• Upvote 2