A final SAT/SEA trip and "no sex" sex

Pumpinmyhole

It's been a fun month overall with the layovers in San Antonio and Seattle, despite the early report times kicking my ass.  My old fuck bud in SAT wasn't available for this last trip, and my new multi-cummer top bud in SEA had work and doctor obligations.  So, I was gonna wing it.  I very half assed looked around for some fun in SAT, but I just wasn't feeling it.  At least I was able to get to bed early, and get almost 8 hours sleep that night...I'd be well rested fro SEA.

I actually pre arranged a hookup with a local SEA top on BBRT, and we'd been texting for a few days.  He promised extended fucking with his thick 7" and a constant flow of pre cum.  And he was true to his word.  Very tactile, good kisser, and we played for a solid 90 minutes before he came and I jerked off right after.  We cuddled for a bit and he was on his way.  Since I jerked off, I decided I'd order dinner and then look around online after.  

I logged into Scruff around 8pm and was immediately messaged by a handsome guy 900 ft away.  To be honest, other than his age, height, and weight I didn't check anything else on his profile.  He asked where I was and I told him which hotel.  I asked if he was looking for an ass to unload in, and he said he was.  I told him I'd be down in the lobby to meet him in 5 minutes, and he said he was on his way.  Brief, to the point, and efficient...LOVE that.  When the elevator doors opened, he was standing in front of me...man oh man was he good looking.  His picture on Scruff was good, but he was hotter in person.  He smiled and joined me in the elevator.  When the doors closed he looked my in the eyes and whispered "handsome man" and grunted an approval.  I'm right there with ya, dude!  SCORE!  So as soon as we get to my room and the door closes, we kiss.  Did you ever kiss a stranger and find your lips fit perfectly together?  Did you ever kiss a stranger and their "style" of kissing is the same as yours?  Did you ever embrace and kiss a stranger and not want to let go?  This is where we both are.  I mean, it's just one of those magical, rare to find moments that you're so grateful to have stumbled upon.  Eventually we get naked and continue kissing as our limbs and bodies are intertwined on the bed.  To be honest, we didn't even fuck that much.  I sucked his dick a bit, he ate my ass a bit, and he fucked me a bit...but our main mission seemed to be to remain lip locked and arms wrapped around each other.  Neither of us even came.  Neither of us had experienced this in a long time, and we both commented on how amazing it was.  So, this was the best "no sex" sex I've ever experienced.  But...it was 10pm and he knew I had to be getting to bed soon.  And he had to be on his way soon.  He was the responsible one and finally broke out of my arms and started to get dressed.  A few more minutes of kissing and he was out the door...numbers exchanged and a promise that we'll try to get together if I can get any more SEA trips.  I'm looking LOL.

July is going to be a slew of 2 day trips with short layovers....All the trips were such crap.  So I doubt I'll be posting much in July.  Fingers crossed I can find a late night, airport hotel, pump and dump to write about.  

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1