Destroying Prince Eric

pervinmt

Part 5

Our friends entered our hotel room and saw a naked Eric on the bed, with Steve still doing his magic with the electro box, making Eric whine and moan. Jeffrey wiped the dark sweaty hair off the teenage prince's forhead.

"Damn, he really does look like Prince Eric. I mean, if Prince Eric was tweaked. How high is this kid?"

"Oh he's pretty fucking high." I laughed. "He's had 8 full pipe hits, 8 shotguns, and four in the gas mask, oh and three booty bumps."

" Niiiiice." Cooed Jeffrey in his deep voice. "That's what daddy likes. A hot little twink gacked out his mind." He rubbed his crotch as leaned over Eric's wide open mouth and let a long string of spit fall into it. "How many loads have you given him?"

"Just 2 so far. But we have all night, and longer. Prince Eric might not realize it yet, but he's not going to be leaving any time soon. But I'm ready to give him another one now. That open mouth is just too inviting. I think it's time for a good old throat raping!"

With that, I swung Eric's body around on the bed with his head hanging off. His wide open mouth left a straight passage over his tongue, past his tonsils, and right down his esophagus. I rubbed my cock all over his eyes and face, loving his silky smooth skin. Eric continued to make grunts and whines as Steve continued the electro torture. I reached for a pair of nipple clamps. I thought about using the alligator ones, with their sharp teeth digging into his tender, now swollen nipples, but I decided on the clover clamps, because the fun thing about them is, you can just rip them off in one excruciating moment. Jeffrey and Dave sat back to enjoy the show.

I pulled the suction cups off his nips, to display two beautiful dark red nubs sticking out of his pale chest. I attached the clamps and Eric howled at this new pain. I just smiled as my hard cock twitched. Then I squatted over Eric, and began pushing my cock into his throat. The boy was as dry as the Sahara, but I knew that wouldn't last. As I pushed past the back of his throat, he began to gag, and his retching provided the perfect natural lubricant. I pulled out and Eric coughed and sputtered, gasping for air. I poured some poppers on the handkerchief, and covered Eric's nose with it while I covered his mouth. Soon I felt his body relaxing again and his head flopped loosely. This was what I was waiting for and I forced my 8 inches almost all the way down Eric's throat. 

The boy struggled beneath me as he gagged, but with his hands bound to his collar, and Steve holding the spreader bar so he couldn't move his legs, the most he could do was jerk his torso, which didn't accomplish much, except to amuse us.

Then Steve hit the boy with an extra powerful jolt up his ass and down his cock. Eric's whole body went ridged and his back arched, and I slammed the last 3 inches down his throat and my balls were resting under his nostrils.

The guys cheered as I slid my cock out of Eric's throat so the boy could get some air. Then I started to fuck his throat. I would slam it as deep as I could, giving five hard thrusts before I pulled out so I didn't suffocate my young prince.

Eric would gasp for air, then I would repeat myself. He continued to gag and retch, which only served to massage my cock more.

"That is so fucking hot!" Said Dave. "We can see your cock stretch that sluts throat out!"

I continued this attack on the helpless boy for probably 10 minutes before I felt the stirring in my balls. Normally when I do T, my second orgasm takes a lot longer. But I was so worked up. I had never fucked anybody's throat the way I was fucking Eric's right now. This kid would be lucky to be able to talk when I finished.

As soon as I knew I was about to blow my load, I buried myself self as deep as I could in Eric's throat. Then I grabbed the chain, and ripped the clamps off of his tender tits. Eric let out a blood curdling scream. At least it would have been if my cock wasn't buried in him pumping my cum right into his stomach.  

I pulled out as the last bits of sperm dribbled out of me. I rubbed my slimy cock all over Eric's pretty face as he coughed and gasped desperately for air. He spit up cum and slime which I wiped off his face and rubbed into his pissy smelling hair making my angel of a prince look closer to the dirty little piggy cumdump I was turning him into. 

I removed the spider gag from Eric's mouth and he moaned as he moved his sore jaw around. Well, croaked is more like it from the throat rape he had just had.

"I think Prince Eric here is getting a little dehydrated. What should we do about that guys?" I asked, as I pulled a funnel gag out of our bag of tricks and tossed it to Dave. I knew they'd both have full bladders, as they were beer drinkers, and that would be the perfect introduction to Eric's first piss drinking. I smiled, remembering a party that Alex and Joe threw once where Brent was placed in a small kiddie pool with the funnel gag. He served as the only urinal for about 30 guys. For 6 hours he did nothing but drink piss. Then he would just have to relieve himself in the pool, so after a while, his was sitting in a couple of inches of re- recycled piss. I smiled as I imagined Eric like that. 

Steve and I carried Eric into the tub. Dave attached the funnel gag to Eric as he knelt there. Then Jeffrey and Dave took their cocks out and started filling the funnel. Even soft, Jeffries cock was a sight to behold. Especially with that zero guage p.a. Eric fought it at first, and visibly gagged when he actually swallowed for the first time, but soon he was gulping it down.

"Do you like that my little toilet prince?" I asked as I stroked his hair and filmed him. He looked up at me and gave a couple of little nods as he swallowed more piss. That's when I knew I was really starting to break him.

The guys used the last little bit of their urine to soak Eric's face and hair, adding their mark to the falling angel.

"All right!" Declared Jeffrey, clapping his hands. "Let's get to some fucking!"

• Like 26
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2

Guest takingdeepanal

Just a shame that it wasn't chempiss (which I love the taste of, much to the surprise of those tops who I have managed to persuade to use my throat as a urinal) ...

On 7/5/2020 at 5:26 PM, spoonboy44 said:

Thank you for the great story!  I would love to read sof your other ones, is there a way to find you?

Wow. Very hot story. Looking fwd to more chapters as you turn the Prince into a royal cum lover.

• Like 1