Destroying Prince Eric

pervinmt

• 2 weeks later...

Part 6

We carried Prince Eric from the bathroom and threw his body onto the bed. We removed the funnel gag and attached his wrist restraints to his ankle ones so that he was head down and ass up. Dave moved into position and pulled out the plug, smiling at the still fresh looking pink hole winking at him. He dribbled some spit onto it and placed his cock head against it. Then he grabbed the kids hips and rammed all 8 inches of himself balls deep.

Eric let out a howl as his hole was assaulted again. I'm sure it must be aching right now, even with all the drugs, as he had been a virgin two hours ago, and was now taking another hard fucking from a big cock. I covered his nose and mouth again with the popper rag, and soon the teenage Prince was moaning as Dave pounded the shit out of him. I knew this kid was a born bottom slut!

I filmed some of the action, getting some nice close-ups of Dave's raw cock plundering Eric's pussy. I moved up to Eric's face and got some close-ups of the whore moaning with his eyes closed. He opened his glassy eyes and looked right into the camera, exactly as I hoped he would. I was going to get some great footage of him to use to further destroy his former life and make him mine. His Mormon family will disown him when we send them videos from his phone which Steve was currently looking through.

"You like that baby?" I asked him. "You like getting fucked? You like having a big cock fucking your faggot hole?"

He stared into my phone and moaned, "Oh yes. God yes." I knew his mind was fucked and all reason had left him.

"Do you like being a cumdump? Do you like having dirty, infected loads pumped into your whorey guts? Come on baby, tell me!"

"Fuck yea." He moaned. "Fuck me please. Give me your cum. Fill me up!" He babbled. This shit was gold! 

"Tell Dave you want him to shoot his dirty HIV cum into you. Beg him for it!" I ordered him. "Beg him for his poz load!"

"Please," Eric whimpered, "please Dave, shoot your dirty cum into me. Give it to me! I am your cumdump! Give me your poz load!"

With that, Dave buried himself into Eric and let out a long growl as he filled the 18 year old with his 3rd dirty load. After we were through with him, his life would only be worth being a cumdump for poz men.

After Dave pulled out, he wiped his slimy cock all over Eric's hair. Then Jeffrey rolled Eric onto his back, leaving his wrists still attached to his ankles. He pulled something out of his vest pocket. It was a dirty, crusty, yellow stained jockstrap.

"We've been working on this for a couple of weeks hoping we got to use it." He sneered as he pried Eric's mouth open. "This is two weeks of piss and cum on here." He said as he held it under Eric's nose. "And your pretty mouth is the perfect place to put it before I rape you with the biggest cock you've ever seen!" 

Eric's eyes grew wide in fear as Jeffrey stuffed his mouth full with the disgusting jockstrap. "Gentleman, do you think you can generate a little more piss to moisten it a bit?" He asked looking and me and Steve. "I want to make sure our little prince here gets the full effect of it."

Steve and I placed our cockheads against the gag, and were able to generate enough piss that it was nice and wet, releasing the full flavour into the young boys mouth. Dave then took some duct tape and covered Eric's mouth, sealing it in.

"One last thing, sweet prince." Said Jeffrey as he pulled a prepared point out of another vest pocket. "Just a little bit more before I rip you open." He tied a band around his arm as Dave tied one around Eric's. I sat back and watched as Steve filmed it on Eric's phone. Jeffrey inserted the needle, drawing it back until the syringe turned dark red. Then he pushed the plunger, taking half of it. He handed it to Dave who proceeded to insert it into Eric's arm, releasing the rest of the red fluid into the teen. There was NO way Eric would not be converted after tonight!

After Eric finished coughing, Jeffrey stood there stroking his monster cock with the huge p.a., lubing it up. "Look at it boy!" He demanded. David held up Eric's head so he could get a good view through his slammed up eyes of the giant cock about to destroy his young hole. "Look at this cock which is going to ruin you. Your hole is NEVER going to be the same when I'm finished with you!" Damn Jeffrey could be sadistic! That only made my own cock throb as I thought of fucking Eric's wrecked hole after Jeffrey was done.

Eric trembled and panted heavily in fear and from the slam as Jeffery climbed into the bed. Sweat was pouring off of him as David grabbed Eric's ankles and pulled them back until his knees touched the bed. His eyes grew bigger as Jeffery placed his p.a. against the defensless hole beneath him.

I walked over to the bed so I could get a good shot of Eric's face when Jeffery slammed into him. "You wanted to try new things." I said as I spat on his face. "Be careful what you ask for, you stupid slut!"

With that, Jeffery slammed into Eric with all of his might. Eric let out a scream like he was being murdered. Thank God for the gag! Tears instantly flowed from his eyes as he struggled to break free. But David held him tight, he wasn't going anywhere. He had no choice but to take Jeffrey's savage fuck. Steve tossed me the popper rag and I placed it over Eric's nose. Soon he was limp again, groaning in pain as his formerly virgin Mormon ass was raped.

Jeffery pulled out and smiled at his red covered cock before slamming it back into the kid. Then he started pile driving Eric's ruined guts. He used his strong core muscles to relentlessly pound the poor young prince. He would move his hips around so he was battering every inch of Eric's insides that he could possibly reach. I just kept giving the kid popper hits and hoping he didn't end up in the hospital.

Jeffery fucked poor Eric for 40 solid minutes. 20 minutes into the assault, Eric just gave in, his mind a giant pool of mush, just as his guts were. He continued to groan while Jeffery destroyed his teenage hole. Finally, Jeffrey grabbed Eric around his throat and started choking him as he approached blowing a 4th dirty load into Eric's battered hole. The boys eyes bugged out of his head as Jeffery let out a yell and filled the young cumdump with his cum.

He collapsed onto Eric's body, both of them dripping sweat.

"Who's next?" he asked as I was moving to take his place.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3

Part 7

Jeffrey slid his dick out of the boy, revealing a hole that was no longer tight and pink. It was gaping open a bit, and was puffy and red. Pink cum oozed out of Eric's ruined hole, which made my own cock throb. Even though I had cum twice already, I knew I had another one in me. I was so fucking turned on having my fantasy come true. There before me lay the beautiful Prince Eric, fucked up out of his gourd, his ruined asshole leaking poz cum. And there was so much more to come. We still had a couple of days left in Florida. And if I got my way, Prince Eric would be taken back home with us to live his life as our cumdump slave.

I slid my cock into the helpless boy, groaning as I felt his loose, sloppy cunt, no longer tight. I smiled as his hole made shloopy sounds as I fucked his stretched out cum filled chute. He moaned into his gag as I fucked him. I looked down at his beautiful face as he looked back at me with his unfocused eyes. I raised my hand and gave him a hard slap across his right cheek. He cried out in pain and surprise, and I felt his asshole squeeze involuntarily on my cock. This only goaded me on. I gave him another hard slap across his left cheek, and tears welled in his eyes. My dick got harder as I inflicted this new pain on him. I slapped him over and over as hard as I could as the tears streamed from his eyes and his face turned a crimson red. Then I pushed his head to the side and dove onto his neck. Not only did I suck as hard as I could, but I bit into his skin, drawing a little blood. Eric was screaming in pain into the gag, and that sent me over the edge. I pumped dirty load number 5 into the sweet 18 year old Mormon ass as I tasted his blood like a vampire.

I didn't stop sucking until I had finished unloading into him, then pulled off to admire my handiwork. I left a mark that was already a deep purple, and you could clearly see my teeth marks. I ripped the duct tape off of his face and pulled out the soggy, dirty jockstrap from his mouth. Eric gasped for air as I slid out of his ass and moved to his head. I grabbed a handful of his thick, black hair and forced my slimy, ass covered cock into his mouth. He didn't even hesitate as he sucked and licked me clean. He was adjusting to his new position very quickly.

I sat back and grabbed my phone as Dave unhooked Eric's wrists from his ankles, reattached them to his collar, and put the spreader bar back on. He pulled Eric down so he was on his stomach again, legs hanging over the bed. Then Dave licked his finger and stuck it in a bag of powder, coating it in a fine covering of crystals.  He shoved it into the princes leaking fuck-hole, twisting his finger around and around, grinding the crystals into the boys already flaming hot hole, causing Eric to whimper and whine. Then he grabbed the front of Eric's hair and yanked his head back, causing the boy to arch his back as he slammed his cock into him as hard as he could. Jeffrey covered his nose and mouth again with the popper rag while Dave pulled his head back and pounded him hard.

Steve approached the boys head saying, "I gotta piss bitch, and you better not spill a drop if you know what's good for you!"

He grabbed Eric's hair from Dave and forced him onto his cock. Within seconds, I could see Eric swallowing Steve's chem piss as his cunt got pounded. To his credit, Eric drank it all down. Of course I filmed it all. I was determined to completely destroy Eric's life and make him mine. And I was well on the way.

I checked my messages and Alex had sent more. One of them was a video of Brent, still blindfolded on the fuck bench as an elderly man with sagging skin, a bloated belly, saggy tits and a visible biohazard tattoo announced he was cumming. The camera panned to Alex's face as he smiled and said, "Number 28! The last one of the night." Then it showed Brent's gaping hole as cum dripped out of it before a large buttplug was shoved into it, locking the loads inside him.

I texted Alex, "I've got the perfect place for your boy to deposit those loads!" Then I sent him the video I just took of Eric drinking chem piss as his hole was pounded.

Alex soon texted back, "Don't worry, we're way ahead of you! Neither of us has come yet tonight. We figured the prince needed more dirty loads on his initiation night! We're almost back to the hotel. See you shortly." 

I smiled knowing I could always count on my friends.

Alex and Joe showed up right as Dave was adding load number 6 into the young princes guts. Brent looked well used, like a whore should look. Dave pulled out of Eric and grabbed the back of Brent's neck, forcing him to his knees. He didn't even have to say a word as Brent took his dirty dick into his mouth. Brent cleaned it off, then Dave started pissing into his mouth, which Brent thirstily drank down. I hoped to have Eric trained that well soon. 

Steve quickly attached the spider gag to Eric again, stretching his mouth wide open, as we gathered around our captive prince and Brent straddled him with his ass over his face. Joe reached up and gently pulled the fat plug out of his boys cumhole. Immediately, cum started running out and into Eric's open hole. Brent even farted a couple of times splattering his ass loads over Eric's face, getting in his eyes and burning them. Soon, Eric's mouth was full of the slightly brownish goo, and Brent's hole was now empty.

"Swallow it slut!" I demanded, and Eric complied, as difficult as it was for him to swallow without being able to close his mouth. I smiled as I filmed yet another degradation of the teenage Mormon boy.

Joe wasted no time as he flipped Eric back over onto his stomach and shoved his cock into the cumdump beneath him. He and Alex had the smallest dicks in our group, both being 7 inches, but they were both still thick and had matching p.a.'s. Soon Eric was moaning as this new dick fucked him. 

Meanwhile, Alex was unlocking Brent's chastity cage. "Our boy hasn't cum in two months, and I think he earned it tonight. I think Prince Eric needs to suck him off." 

He then led Brent to the bed and positioned him in front of Eric. Brent was soft as Eric took him into his mouth. I smiled because I didn't even tell him what to do. He just started sucking Brent's soft little cock while Joe fucked him. Soon Brent was at his full hard 5 inches, which isn't to bad considering he's only 5'6". It was only a couple of minutes before Brent was panting hard and filling Eric's mouth with a two month nut. Eric sucked it down without thinking twice about it.

"Well, that was good, but I think our boy needs more milking." Said Alex as he filled a pipe. He held it up to Brent's mouth and lit it. The boy inhaled and held it until Alex said, "Release." He blew out a big white cloud, and Alex made him do it 4 more times. Then Alex took the metal buttplug and stuck it up Brent's ass and handed the control box to Steve.

At this point Joe went ridged as he added dirty load number 7 to the cum soup inside Eric. He pulled out and Alex replaced him saying, "I want our slut to cum two more times before I do. And if he doesn't, you will BOTH be punished. Now start sucking!"

Eric engulphed Brent's shriveled up little Tina dick, and sucked it like the whore he was born to be. Steve massaged Brent's prostate with the electro buttplug, and in just a couple of more minutes, he started shaking and moaning as his still soft dick gave up it's second load. He tried to push Eric off of his overly sensitive dick, only to get backhanded by Alex.

"Don't you dare push him off of you, you little bitch!" Admonished alex. "You were given instructions, and I expect them to be followed! You better cum or else!"

Eric started sucking Brent like a vacuum as Steve turned up the power on the box. Joe climbed on to the bed behind Brent and covered his mouth and nose with the  popper rag. Then he put some alligator clips on Brent's nipples that were pierced with bars through them. Brent cried out as the pain surged through him. And sure enough, he was soon shaking and whining, his whole body jerking as he gave up a third load into Eric's second cumhole in an orgasm I was sure was more  painful than pleasurable. Right as Brent gave up the last of his cum, Alex buried himself in Eric and delivered his 8th dirty load in less than 6 hours from when our young prince was still a virgin.

"Well damnit." Said Alex as he pulled out. "I really wanted to punish you, so I think I will anyway."

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
20 hours ago, pervinmt said:

I checked my messages and Alex had sent more. One of them was a video of Brent, still blindfolded on the fuck bench as an elderly man with sagging skin, a bloated belly, saggy tits and a visible biohazard tattoo announced he was cumming.

Wonder if the elderly man has another load ready for Eric - and I wonder if he gets T dick while he's pumping another one in his ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Thanks for the kind words. Here's the next chapter, I should have another one for you soon.

Part 8

Alex rummaged around the toys, while Jeffery attached restraints to the boy. Soom he found the Humbler.  Brent's expression turned to one of fear as he let out a whine. As good of a boy as he was at taking abuse, he never-the-less really, and I mean REALLY hated his balls to be the target. They were extra sensitive. But to his credit, he did not object or utter a word. That's because he knew if he did, whatever torture they had planned would double. He knew he had to just take it.

He was shoved down to the middle of the floor, and in no time flat, he was head down and ass up. His wrists were attached to his ankles with the Humbler stretching his little balls between his legs. But they weren't done. Soon he was blindfolded and a penis gag was shoved into his mouth and buckled tightly. This gag was about five inches long, so it lodged itself in the back of Brent's throat and never moved. The final touch was a pair of sound blocking headphones connected to Alex's phone which played nothing but static. He turned it up loud, guaranteeing the boy would have no clue what was going on around here.

Then Joe placed the tip of a really large buttplug against Brent's defensless hole. It shimmered from the powder all over it as Alex placed his booted foot against the base of it. Then, with one mighty thrust of his leg, the plug was slammed into the boy. Even though Brent's hole was very well used, he screamed as the Tina covered plug ripped into him.

Meanwhile, the rest of us had tied down our young prince in a spread eagle position, blindfolded, suction cups on his nipples,  the dirty jock taped back in his mouth and the metal Tina covered plug back in his hole. Alex, Jeffrey and myself lit 3 black candles while Steve worked his magic with the electro box and Joe and Dave filmed the action. Now, these black candles burned a little bit hotter. Not hot enough to leave burn marks, but hot enough for Eric to think he was on fire.

I dropped the first little bit on him, right in the middle of his chest while Steve administered the perfect jolt down his penis.  Eric's young body went ridged and his back arched as he screamed. A fresh sheen of sweat broke out on his body as this new pain both shocked and burned him. He twisted in his bonds but was unable to escape. Alex dripped next onto our captives stomach causing more screams and more thrashing from our teenage victim. Jeffery was next as he dripped some hot wax onto Eric's feet. The boy jerked and screamed into his gag, shaking his head back and forth as he panted through his nose.

We turned our attention to Brent as Alex lined up his booted foot and landed a solid kick square on the boys balls. Brent screamed like a bitch into his gag. Tears instantly flowed from his eyes as all three of us dripped hot wax across his back.

We went back and forth between the boys with Brent's poor little balls getting the worst of it. Sometimes Alex would kick them, sometimes he would punch them, sometimes he would place the sole of his boot against them and slowly sqash them. All the time Brent wept from the pain.

Soon, both boys were covered in black wax, except for the best parts of Eric. My young prince was not finished with his first hot wax torture. I removed the suction cups from his nipples while Steve removed his cock cage. Eric's tittie's stuck out a good half an inch and were a deep, dark red. I couldn't resist as I took one into my mouth and sucked on it. Eric moaned a little, and I bit down on it, making him whimper. I did the same thing to his other nipple as he moaned.

Then I stood up, took a candle, and slowly, drop by drop, covered the Mormon boys tits as he cried and whined into his gag. Soon, his nipples were encased in blackness. Then the three of us attacked his cock and balls. Eric thrashed and screamed anew in his bonds as his privates were mercilessly tortured. We didn't bother with slow drips, we poured it over his cock and balls until you couldn't see them anymore. 

Then Alex grabbed another prepared rig and found a place on Brent. He stuck the needle in and pulled back untill the liquid inside it was dark red. Then he pushed the plunger and emptied half of it into his boy. While Brent was coughing, he emptied the other half into Eric. Damn we've given that boy a shit ton of T tonight, but that's what we wanted. My prince to be so fucked up that we could do anything to him we wanted to.

Alex grabbed the base of the plug in Brent's ass and yanked it out. Brent was so gone he could only moan. Then Alex greased up his hand and arm and made a fist, placing it on Brent's gaping hole. With very little effort, he pushed it into the small boy beneath him as Brent let out a long, slow moan. Alex started pounding into Brent, pushing further and further until he was elbow deep. Damn, where does it go in a kid that size?

Meanwhile, Jeffrey had unbuckled Eric's ankles and pushed his legs up in the air, where every good whore's should be. He slid his giant cock into the fucked up 18 year old and started pounding him. Eric just babbled incoherent words as he was fucked into oblivion. I peeled the wax off of his nipples and placed the alligator clips on them. The sharp teeth bit into his tender flesh as he bucked and screamed a bit. Steve covered his nose with the popper rag, and soon the boy was on another asteral plane as the big cock ravaged him.

We all took turns fucking Eric and fisting Brent. My prince took at least 5 more dirty loads into his pussy. I was fucked up too and starting to lose count. All I know is the next time I looked at the clock, it was noon.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

On 8/27/2020 at 1:22 AM, pervinmt said:

Hey guys, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Thanks for the kind words. Here's the next chapter, I should have another one for you soon.

Part 8

Alex rummaged around the toys, while Jeffery attached restraints to the boy. Soom he found the Humbler.  Brent's expression turned to one of fear as he let out a whine. As good of a boy as he was at taking abuse, he never-the-less really, and I mean REALLY hated his balls to be the target. They were extra sensitive. But to his credit, he did not object or utter a word. That's because he knew if he did, whatever torture they had planned would double. He knew he had to just take it.

He was shoved down to the middle of the floor, and in no time flat, he was head down and ass up. His wrists were attached to his ankles with the Humbler stretching his little balls between his legs. But they weren't done. Soon he was blindfolded and a penis gag was shoved into his mouth and buckled tightly. This gag was about five inches long, so it lodged itself in the back of Brent's throat and never moved. The final touch was a pair of sound blocking headphones connected to Alex's phone which played nothing but static. He turned it up loud, guaranteeing the boy would have no clue what was going on around here.

Then Joe placed the tip of a really large buttplug against Brent's defensless hole. It shimmered from the powder all over it as Alex placed his booted foot against the base of it. Then, with one mighty thrust of his leg, the plug was slammed into the boy. Even though Brent's hole was very well used, he screamed as the Tina covered plug ripped into him.

Meanwhile, the rest of us had tied down our young prince in a spread eagle position, blindfolded, suction cups on his nipples,  the dirty jock taped back in his mouth and the metal Tina covered plug back in his hole. Alex, Jeffrey and myself lit 3 black candles while Steve worked his magic with the electro box and Joe and Dave filmed the action. Now, these black candles burned a little bit hotter. Not hot enough to leave burn marks, but hot enough for Eric to think he was on fire.

I dropped the first little bit on him, right in the middle of his chest while Steve administered the perfect jolt down his penis.  Eric's young body went ridged and his back arched as he screamed. A fresh sheen of sweat broke out on his body as this new pain both shocked and burned him. He twisted in his bonds but was unable to escape. Alex dripped next onto our captives stomach causing more screams and more thrashing from our teenage victim. Jeffery was next as he dripped some hot wax onto Eric's feet. The boy jerked and screamed into his gag, shaking his head back and forth as he panted through his nose.

We turned our attention to Brent as Alex lined up his booted foot and landed a solid kick square on the boys balls. Brent screamed like a bitch into his gag. Tears instantly flowed from his eyes as all three of us dripped hot wax across his back.

We went back and forth between the boys with Brent's poor little balls getting the worst of it. Sometimes Alex would kick them, sometimes he would punch them, sometimes he would place the sole of his boot against them and slowly sqash them. All the time Brent wept from the pain.

Soon, both boys were covered in black wax, except for the best parts of Eric. My young prince was not finished with his first hot wax torture. I removed the suction cups from his nipples while Steve removed his cock cage. Eric's tittie's stuck out a good half an inch and were a deep, dark red. I couldn't resist as I took one into my mouth and sucked on it. Eric moaned a little, and I bit down on it, making him whimper. I did the same thing to his other nipple as he moaned.

Then I stood up, took a candle, and slowly, drop by drop, covered the Mormon boys tits as he cried and whined into his gag. Soon, his nipples were encased in blackness. Then the three of us attacked his cock and balls. Eric thrashed and screamed anew in his bonds as his privates were mercilessly tortured. We didn't bother with slow drips, we poured it over his cock and balls until you couldn't see them anymore. 

Then Alex grabbed another prepared rig and found a place on Brent. He stuck the needle in and pulled back untill the liquid inside it was dark red. Then he pushed the plunger and emptied half of it into his boy. While Brent was coughing, he emptied the other half into Eric. Damn we've given that boy a shit ton of T tonight, but that's what we wanted. My prince to be so fucked up that we could do anything to him we wanted to.

Alex grabbed the base of the plug in Brent's ass and yanked it out. Brent was so gone he could only moan. Then Alex greased up his hand and arm and made a fist, placing it on Brent's gaping hole. With very little effort, he pushed it into the small boy beneath him as Brent let out a long, slow moan. Alex started pounding into Brent, pushing further and further until he was elbow deep. Damn, where does it go in a kid that size?

Meanwhile, Jeffrey had unbuckled Eric's ankles and pushed his legs up in the air, where every good whore's should be. He slid his giant cock into the fucked up 18 year old and started pounding him. Eric just babbled incoherent words as he was fucked into oblivion. I peeled the wax off of his nipples and placed the alligator clips on them. The sharp teeth bit into his tender flesh as he bucked and screamed a bit. Steve covered his nose with the popper rag, and soon the boy was on another asteral plane as the big cock ravaged him.

We all took turns fucking Eric and fisting Brent. My prince took at least 5 more dirty loads into his pussy. I was fucked up too and starting to lose count. All I know is the next time I looked at the clock, it was noon.

This is a GREAT story.  Love your Nifty stories, too.

Goddamn @pervinmt this is a fucking masterpiece. Twisted but palatable, fucking fantastic writing with the raunchy imagination to boot! Thank you and more please! 
(I tried to think of some clever joke about being an imagineer but I’m already typing one handed and brain can only think about feeding my holes at this point, oink)

🤩

55A19C6B-CE0B-4509-BED1-10FA8637B38C.jpeg

Edited by pigwest
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1