Destroying Prince Eric

pervinmt

On 2/27/2023 at 1:37 AM, seekingsomeaction said:

Is there any where we 'fans' & avid readers can view any of those smokin' hot videos of 'Eric' you mentioned??

Sadly, it's all just a fantasy. Believe me, I WISH they existed!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had a pretty slutty Friday night to Saturday this weekend.  5 loads in me and I fucked a slutty bottom.  Was partying with two of the dudes who fucked me, one dude twice.  Kept telling them about this story and describing it which was really spinning them up and ended up getting my hole fucking assaulted and fucked for like three hours.  Today, I'm walking a little funny yet still want more dick.

There are a ton more dirty details to share - will write it up today.

Edited by cumslut4play
added text
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, vpt1992 said:

Bonus based on the original Eric AI created last year (first picture)

72379993-12219489-The_Little_Mermaid_s_Prince_Eric_pictured_He_created_real_life_d-a-79_1687367657906 - Copy.jpg

Eric-original-009 - Copy.jpg

Eric-original-010 - Copy.jpg

Which app or site did you use to create those? They are excellent. I’ve been using Bing and getting some good results, but they’re a bit stern on the censorship front. 

17 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Which app or site did you use to create those? They are excellent. I’ve been using Bing and getting some good results, but they’re a bit stern on the censorship front. 

It's Fooocus. Search on YouTube for how to start: fireship ai influencer

Be prepared to have some strong PC (least 16 GB RAM, 20 GB disk storage, and good GPU). Mine is a gaming PC so it's not much of a problem.

13 hours ago, vpt1992 said:

It's Fooocus. Search on YouTube for how to start: fireship ai influencer

Be prepared to have some strong PC (least 16 GB RAM, 20 GB disk storage, and good GPU). Mine is a gaming PC so it's not much of a problem.

Thank you. That’s very helpful. 

• 4 weeks later...