3 way on the 4th

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Thankfully my mom loosened her iron grip on me quarantining and agreed to let me go over to a buds who was having fireworks at his place in our subdivision. He and I have played before and still play now that I’m back and he promised some “fireworks” of a different type, this scruffy 20-something redneck boy who was down for a three way. They play together regularly and my bud had showed him my pictures and he was down for a three way and is cool with bare. There were a few other people at my buds house for the actually fireworks and I got a chance to talk to Clay, the redneck boy, while all of that was going on. Clay already had his shirt off as it was hot as shit outside and for fun I took mine off too. He has a lightly hairy chest and some tattoos here and there. We were having beers and he coaxed me over to a side yard that was dark and away from everyone. We leaned up against the house and started kissing and I felt him unzip his shorts and pull his cock out and move my hand to it. “God I wanna fuck you” he murmured as I stroked his thick nice sized cock. He felt uncut and I asked him if he was and he said he was. He told me I should pull my shorts down so he could fuck me real quick. I was tempted but worried someone would stumble over into the yard and see us and the fireworks were adding to the tension. I told him I wanted his cum but that we should wait. We kissed some more and he pulled his dick back in and said I was taking his dick soon enough and we rejoined everyone else. 

My bud was pretty occupied with the fireworks and everyone else and Clay was clearly getting antsy to fuck as the night wore on. The house was full of people too and  lay asked if there was anywhere else we could go to fuck. I told him about the nature trail and wooded area in our subdivision and he felt that was perfect so I told my bud what we were up to. He was a little pissed as he wanted to join but I said we could do that later and he could fuck us both then. He admitted that Clay was more for my benefit as Clay was verse and wanted a chance to play with someone new. I didn’t know Clay wanted to get fucked too and that had me horny as shit and now I wanted to drill his redneck ass. We headed off to the woods and I let Clay know that I get excited pretty easily and that if he wanted to get fucked I should probably fuck him first. “So long as it’s in me I’m cool” which had me hard as shit. I wasn’t sure if my bud had been joking or not but now all I could think of was loading this guys ass. By the time we got to a good spot I had a huge wet spot in the front of my shorts from all the precum and Clay let out a “damn” when he saw all the precum. He quickly stripped off his shorts and I grabbed a packet of lube out of my shorts pocket and lubed up his ass and my cock as he braved himself. His ass was hairy as fuck and already dripping wet from sweat and so I slid in easily with him gasping a few times as I slid in balls deep. I started slowly stroking and realizing I wasn’t going to last started thrusting deep and hard knowing I was gonna blast. He must have sensed what was coming and told me to cum, which I did with a heaving shudder. “Damn” he said, followed by “fuck” and “don’t stop”. He was clearly enjoying it as I started fucking him again, telling me how good I felt, and how bad he wanted my cum. I was surprised this redneck boy was such a slutty pig and wanted some random guys loads deep inside him. I was getting super turned on thinking about how he was a slut like me and probably taking random loads anon, which made me want his seed all the more. And knowing my bud he’s probably lined up other guys for three ways too. I worked myself up to a fever pitch and blasted my second load deep inside me which left him panting and gasping. We were both covered in sweat now. He told me it was my turn and I handed him what was left of the lube but honestly he probably didn’t need it as I’d been fucked earlier in the day. I loved the feel of his thick dick forcing my ass open wide and soon enough was moaning in delight as he pounded me. His first load didn’t take long and like me there was more where that come from as he kept stroking. He strokes were taking on a frantic tension and he was demanding I beg for his cum as he wrapped his arm around my neck and started choking me. I told him to cum in me, to breed me, to make me his bitch. He kept at it saying how he wanted to see other guys fuck me and breed me with me saying that’d be hot and I wanted it. He built to a climax and his own shuddering orgasm and I could feel it when he let go inside me. We kissed some more and then he said we should probably head back, so we pulled our shorts back on and headed back to my buds place.

By now the crowd had thinned as the fireworks were over and everyone had pretty much finished picking up the trash. Clay and I grabbed a beer each and went to sit on a couch and catch our breath. My bud swung by and asked if we had fun, smirking as he did and we both said yes. He added once they were done it was time for round two. Which Clay smiled at. Cleanup done we headed over to the dark side yard and now with the last of the outdoor lights off it was darker, but thanks to the full on not that dark. We all stripped down and my bud asked who wanted his first load and to my surprise Clay said he wanted it. As he turned his back to my bud I was surprised at the huge amount of my cum clinging to his furry ass. My bud slid in with no effort and smirked at me saying I’d loaded him up good. He was at it a bit as I watched when Clay said I should take his dick while he got fucked. I was game and we repositioned so Clay was fucking me while my bud loaded him. Part of me was sad as I wanted to see Clay’s face as he took a load in his ass, see his desire for a guy to cum inside him. But like a good greedy slut he was begging for my buds load with a desperation that surprised me. My bud kept at it saying he’d love to line up other guys to gang fuck him which had Clay moaning like crazy and begging for his seed. I loved the thought of watching Clay take one cock after another and before I knew it I’d blasted a load and felt Clay let loose inside me again followed by my bud letting loose in Clay. I was pissed at myself for losing control and cumming as I wanted to load Clay again and was feeling spent. But I agreed to be in the middle getting fucked by my bud while I fucked Clay knowing that I might not orgasm again. Picking up on my bud I started call Clay a slut, saying how I wanted to see other guys load him and cum in his ass, asking him if he took a lot of seed and he said yeah which turned me on. He admitted he did and liked to get fucked, and loved guys cumming in his ass. I was hoping what he was saying was true and based on him taking our cocks my guess was it was true. My bud seemed to be enjoying it too and I was to the point where I knew I could cum in Clay’s ass again. Clay and I kept up that sex talk and soon enough my bud came inside me and I let go as well with Clay letting out a satisfied yes. We were all pretty much spent and so we zipped our shorts back up and went to go grab another beer and relax for a while and chat. Turns out Clay is the slut he says he is...he lives outside of town and works road construction and hops on Grindr when he’s gonna take a break or wrap up his day and often hooks up with guys at the truck stops nearby, fucking in the bathroom stalls, or going to park in his truck to do it. He’s not out at all but horny all the time and wanting to get it however he can. That had me horny as fuck knowing he was an anon slut like that but my bud seemed pretty blasé about it. Clay and I swapped numbers but I knew a chance of hooking up again would be tricky. But it was certainly a 4th to remember.