Before going to Man's Country the other night, went by Manhandler's. Hadn't been there in a while and, for a Thursday, it was jumping. Plenty of blowjobs and necking, but I wanted more. As I was wearing leather chaps, vest, and a harness, it was easy enough to just bend over to get things going.

Someone came up behind me and wet my hole pretty good. It was some husky black guy with a rope hangin' down halfway to his knees. He must have been turned on by my ass just hangin' out like that for all to see. He got it nice and juicy before he inched his uncut, huge cock up my hole. Luckily his foreskin moving around my chute made things much more comfortable than it might have been, because tonight was an exception. I rarely get fucked; maybe twice in three years. Got the poppers out and inhaled deeply, getting pounded pretty good within seconds of penetration.

He pushed my torso flat on one of those picnic tables and really went to town. We attracted a crowd who decided to feel if he was fucking me bare (which he was), pinching my nipples, and generally getting off on the scene. He had no intention of cumming too fast, just keeping the motion even with a little sideways action to break up the monotony, but eventually he picked up speed, finally blowing a huge, lubricating load up my ass. Excellent!

Without even touching myself I shot onto the side of the table. I lay there for a bit, spent, and hoped no one else would try and break me in. I was breathing hard and sweating in that fucking leather on such a humid night. I saw a friend was checking me out from across the court and just shook his head, smiling with approval. Fuck I love sluts! Standing up, I repositioned my cock back into my jockstrap and went to the head to wash up. Eventually I had another beer and wandered around the back area again and was surprised to see my 'man' was up and ready to go again.

I wasn't feeling it, but submitted and took another workout with him unable to come since it was more than likely just "deadwood." He whispered something about coming back to his place for an all-nighter, I was with a running buddy. We were ready to get one last drink at the Eagle before going upstairs to MC. The bar was relatively quiet with not much going on, so we booked after only one beer apiece and taking each of us taking a good hit off of a borrowed joint. We then headed upstairs to MC, checked in and started prowling the halls, but not a lot was going on there either. Checking out the pig pen downstairs, there were some reliable holes to come consider, but decided to check out the entire place before blowing a load in an anonymous cum slut.

Too many dudes hiding in the shadows in most of the rooms for me to indulge. Don't get me wrong, I can fuck and 'cum' in anything, but I like to see it too. Went back downstairs and hopped on some fat ass pussyboy who swallowed my cock up his chute as easy as you please. He started bucking up at me so it didn't take long for me to blow my second load of the night, this time in his hole. My buddy wasn't too thrilled with the choices, so so we left at 3:00 A.M. Getting too fucking old to be running the streets like that anyway. Dropped him off and made it home without incident.

If you need a tour of MC or SW, drop me a line. Might host another bareback party at a local hotel after Pride. I'm sure all the City will be hopping at that time of the year. Any thoughts? Happy raw fucking, guys!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 8 years later...

Damn, sure do miss the "heady" days at Mans Country. If there is a Chicago pig reading this and has been past the old space since MAns Country closed, sure would love to know what has taken over that space ( I can only imagine what all they found as they began gutting it and remaking the space LOL)

55 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

I can only imagine what all they found as they began gutting it and remaking the space LOL

Maybe they found the handcuffs and clamps I lost there during IML in 1997

Edited by Qban

Most of it is torn down; there's a Full Kit Gear in a storefront that used to be boarded up. Otherwise, it's gone - I can only imagine the amount of flecks of dried cum and Tina residue that floated through the neighborhood with the dust when they knocked down those walls!