Threesome with older

subbottomguy

So with lockdown easing more i went out for drinks on saturday, having not drunk much in ages didnt take me long to get a bit tipsy so i left and walked home via the nearby park. i always cut through here as it shaves 10 minutes off my walk and sometimes i might watch some guys fuck.

As i was walking through an older guy approached me, must have been in his late 40ies, and asked if i was looking for some fun. initially i went to say no but then i thought fuck it and told him yeah and if he had a place or wanted to do it out here. he was quick to say he wanted to do it out here so we left the path into the bushes to find a good spot to have fun, finding a good spot with enough light to see i got on my knees and he opened his fly up for me and gave me his semi hard cock. as i sucked he moaned and asked if he could invite a mate to join us, at the point i didnt care and motioned for him to do it as i sucked on his quickly hardening rod. he pulled me up soon after and pushed my shorts and boxers down telling me to step out of them and then pulled my top off so i just had socks and trainers on, he then got down and sucked me off while fingering my ass.

when his mate arrived he gave me a good look before coming in behind me and eating my ass out, he had to be the same age as the first guy, his tongue was amazing and i was moaning fast, the guy sucking me got up and moved aside as the guy behind me turned me round and pushed me to the floor, forcing his cock into my open mouth the first guy pulling off his jeans and boxers and jerking his cock. before long i was up again, but this time i was pushed against a tree, the first guys boxers in my mouth and them deciding who gets first fuck, they also got their wallets out looking for condoms, i pushed the boxers out my mouth and said to just fuck me bare like the bitch i am.

To say their eyes lit up is an understatement, within second one guy was behind me pushing his spat on cock against my hole, forcing it in, for the next half an hour they took turns fucking me, their cocks dirty cause i hadnt planned to be fucked but they didnt seem to care. at this point they pulled me away from the tree and lay me down on my clothes and fucked me hard twisting my nipples while the other held me down and kept the gag in. the second guy was the first to bred me, pumping his load into me on my back before the original guy took over, flipping me on my front and fucking me into the ground, his load not long after.

they got me up and the first guy holding me from behind jerked me off till i came over the ground. once we were done the second guy just walked off but the original guy offered me a lift home, hoping for another round i jumped in but he was just being a gent and taking me home after using me, no names no real conversation just pure use.

Meeting them again tonight, this time in an alley as they want more risk.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

So as planned I met the guys again in an alley not far from my home, I was a bit nervous about getting caught by someone I knew but I wanted their cocks and loads too much to care.

when they arrived they ordered me to strip for them, then got me on my knees to suck their cocks, took my time on each of them making sure I got them nice and wet, before long they had me up against a wall, legs spread and fingers spreading my hole ready for them.

the guys tossed a coin for who got to bred me first and once decided I felt the cock just slam into me, tbh I wasn’t expecting it that fast and both moaned and gasped from the pain. He didn’t wait for me to adjust and just pounded my ass while the other guy slapped me and told me to be quiet unless I wanna be a whore tonight.

no idea how long the first guy fucked my hole as hard as he could but before long I felt the massive slam and the leaking cum out my hole. As he pulled out the second guy lined up and pushed in just as rough but also pushed my head down to take his buddies cock into my mouth to clean.

the second guy wasn’t as rough as the first but he still fucked my brains out, I can’t be more descriptive cause tbh my head was totally spacing out from the pounding I was getting. When he came he wanted his cock cleaned and was only then I realised we had a little audience in the form of a geeky looking guy frozen watching us.

i sucked the second guy taking the little cum he had left before both left laughing to each other bout how easy I was to use. By this point the geeky guy that had to be my age approached me and asked if I was ok and if he had to call the police, soo nice but saw his bulge in his jeans so just went for it (might have been still a bit out of it) I pulled his fly down and gripped his cock and told him I was fine just a bit empty, he just blushed and asked me back to his.

having got dressed, well put my shirt and shorts on as  the guys had stollen my boxers, got back to his place and before the door was closed my shorts were off and he was on my cock sucking me like a pro, had to stop him cause he got me close fast and I love edging. I got him to his room and stripped, he was a bit chubby and got embarrassed thinking I wouldn’t like him, proved him wrong by licking his body and pits before sucking his cock. We ended up on the bed me still sucking him when I heard a bottle open and he started fingering himself, I told him I was just a bottom but didn’t stop him laying me down and riding my cock till I filled his ass with cum, my first ever breeding of a guy.

he didn’t even slow down when he pushed me on my front and fucked me, my hole still gapping from the punishment it took earlier so he slipped in easy, he fucked me for a while cause the sun started to come up before he was done. After we got dressed he asked me not to tell anyone specially not his girlfriend and it was a one time deal as he was curious and horny after seeing me getting used.

when I got home I couldn’t stop myself running to my room and fingering the loads out my hole and into my mouth, I ended up jerking off thinking of the daddies and geeks body, still don’t know their names and don’t care, I def a lil slut for overweight guys.

• Like 2