On My Knees At Paradise

Cumholeaz

So I have been craving cock really bad lately. I have been back at work part time, and busy with family and haven’t really had time to dedicate to getting some cum. So some shit went down with my family and I had to fly back home to parents house to deal with it. I was so horny the previous few days so I decided I was going to suck some cock as soon as I landed. 

I get off the plane and immediately get on Grindr, Scruff, and Sniffies. Got a couple pics but nothing comes to fruition by the time I get to my car. So I decide to stop by and see if the Adult Store is open by my old house. I drive by and see cars so I pull in and park. 

Now this place close to the center of the city and pretty clean, but definitely an old store with two theatres next to each other. I’ve taken loads up my ass from married men and sucked off many a cock there. Usually the trade is older white or Hispanic men, but when I go there I’m just there to get filled. 

So right when I walk in, I notice this handsome guy in a tank top. Tall skinny blond about late 20’s early 30’s. He walks out of the bathroom and walks into the theater. I pay my fee and head in. Old men, old men, where’s the cutie? I see him getting sucked by this Mexican guy, he sees me and they break up and go into the other room. I decide to just grab a seat and jack off. One other guy is in the room, and he is rough, but he looks like he has a big dick. I’m so horny I’d suck anything at this point  I think I really wish I had my poppers  

Out of the corner of my eye, I see cutie slink by and I wink at him. I know that I know this guy, but with his mask I can’t place him. He walks over and I pull down my mask offering my mouth to him. His basketball shorts are full as his semi is being held in place. I start rubbing it and then free it, licking the head. His cock tastes like sweet lube as I take it down, starting slow and then taking him down to his balls. He’s pretty perfect, 8” almost mouth stretching. I can tell he’s sensitive as he keeps pulling out and stroking. As he pulls out the Mexican guy with long hair that was sucking cutie whips his dick out so I take myself off the chair and get on my knees. I’m sure I look like such a whore there on the floor in a dark room sucking on two dicks. Looking around the room showing all the other guys my mouth is for their use.  It’s hot  

Going back to cuties cock he lets me suck on it a few more times. He finally pulls out and asks where he can cum. I just stick out my tongue and open my mouth wide. His first shot hits the back of my throat, then my tongue, my chin, back in my mouth, there’s a puddle on the floor. It tastes so salty and fuck I have missed that. I suck the Mexican guys cock but he doesn’t cum. I look around, no other takers and I have to go. Can’t wait to taste that cock again. 

on my drive home, I pass this side road off the highway I got bred by this horse hung white guy. As my ass remembers that pounding over a volvo station wagon, I can still taste the cum in my mouth. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1