I'm a biker living in London UK, and I've discovered three major ways of pozzing up unsuspecting negs. Thought I'd share my techniques with you blokes.

The first I discovered by accident when I was fucking a guy and the condom broke. I said I was sorry, and I was, but later the memory made me smile. Sometime later when I was doing another guy, and the condom broke when I was putting it on, but I decided to fuck him without his knowledge the condom would not provide any protection. I felt guilty and horny as hell at the same time. Then I started pricking the rubbers in their packets, so that when I started fucking, they'd split, but through experience I learned this technique didn't reliably work, so using embroidering scissors, I would carefully cut open the packets, remove the condoms and snip a bit off the tip. Then I would roll it back up and slide it back into the packet. Then I would look for guys who are into safer sex only. I've done hundreds of guys using this method over the years.

The second method is more work, but more fun. I chat up negs on-line who want to bareback with other negs, saying I had tested neg the month before, claiming I only top, and I'm neg. Occasionally when I've met-up with such guys, they ask for documentation showing my status, so I made-up a fake report on my computer, and printed it on letterhead that looks like that of the local STD clinic. In addition, I tell them I will pull-out before shooting. Of course I never do. It's much easier to apologize than to get permission. For that matter, there are ample guys into being fucked by a guy in bike leathers and crash helmet, so I dress the part, at least the first time around. On second and subsequent 'dates' I may get more intimate, smiling, and kissing passionately. I do my best to blow at least five loads in such guys, and even stay in touch with them long enough to see if they convert. I think I've used this technique on about 20 guys over the years. To the best of my knowledge, about 19 of the guys converted. When they tell me they've tested poz I act shocked and say I will get tested immediately. I love chat rooms: the other guy can't see the smile on my face.

The third method is the most dangerous and the hottest. A biker mate and I were cruising Hamstead Heath, London's cruising area. We were desperate to breed a neg bottom. We wandered about 'till we saw a cute young Asian guy. He was a bit drunk. I think it was his first time on the heath. We smiled, said hello, and led him to a quiet part of the heath. I started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants, and pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. I held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. When my mate finished, it was my turn. After we both finished we both pissed on him and told him we were HIV positive. We left him there, sobbing, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his cunt. I still get a hard on thinking about it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! Such hot stories I had to jerk off right away!

It was the third one that I liked best. There is no word to express how much I was in ecstasy as I fantasized about it. I want to be raped as well several times, and pissed on my body and my face, and right into my mouth and forced to drink it.

I also liked the first method as well. Although I didn't like the second: it's just too complicated--takes all the fun out of it.

I'm basically a bottom that loves to take loads. But I sometimes get so horny that I want to top as well. I often fantasize about finally getting converted, so that I would be able to share the gift with others. Even unsuspecting ones. I'd love to breed unsuspecting gays guys, who would take the bug home and convert their boyfriends. Or even more, bottoming bi guys, who would bring the gift to their wives. That would be awsome!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Guest curiousnegbottom

Very turned on by this, especially method 1 and 2. Using intimacy to get what you want. Or trickery to get it too. Makes me hard.